The Unfortunate Samaritans Ch. 01

"No, please don't. Please.." Sally tried and she realized she didn't even know his name.

Despite Sally's horror she could feel her body begin to react to the motion on her sex. In response, Sally tried to force her legs together but Darryl stopped her with a slap to her thigh. It was time, Darryl thought as he positioned himself on over her.

Darryl used his hand to help guide his bloated head and had to rub it over her several times before he got it to slip inside.

"Oh, dear God no!" Sally screamed as she felt him enter.

Darryl stopped when he had pushed in a couple inches and with short strokes worked his cock in and out slowly. Sally was disgusted with herself knowing that she was continuing to lubricate. Darryl knew felt it too and pushed a little further inside. When he was half way in, Darryl knew Sally was feeling his large cock.

"Oh, it's too big. Too big." She gasped. "No more, that's enough."

With a slow and persistent motion he fed his cock into her feeling her open to him as she stretched. Darryl worked another inch inside her and suddenly Sally's hands, which had been on the bed at her side, reached up and pushed on his shoulders at the same time digging her fingernails into his skin. He ignored her resistance and with a final thrust he forced the final two inched inside.

"Oh, God. Oh, oh, no more." She cried out.

Darryl smiled to himself feeling his pubic hair against her skin and started a very slow, steady and forceful rhythm. At first, he could feel Sally flinching in pain at certain times but as he continued this stopped and he could feel her body accepting his size. Darryl had broken in enough women that he knew that if he was patient he could take her past the pain. It would have been easy to jump on Sally and blow his nuts but he was hoping for more than that.

In the living room of the trailer, Billy and Donna could hear the squeaky spring start to make noise through the half closed bedroom door.

"She's going to be sore later." Donna said.

"Very likely sweetheart but right now I'm getting horny." Billy replied pulling Donna over to him.

When Darryl felt that Sally's pussy had adjusted to his size, he started picking up the pace until he was hammering her with full deep strokes.

"Uh, uh, uh,uh,uh..." Sally began grunting from the force of his thrusts into her.

Sally fought hard to distance her mind from what was happening. She let her mind go to visions of her home and kids. She thought about Bob's condition and if he was seriously hurt. Despite her attempts, she kept coming back to the moment and to the unwavering pace of Darryl's fucking. It was rape. It wasn't supposed to be good but still there was the tingling, the feeling that toyed with her and scared her. Maybe, she thought to herself, she could give in just for a moment just to see.

"Mmm." The sound slipped from Sally before she could stop herself. Embarrassed and ashamed she was thankful that Darryl hadn't noticed.

The shock brought Sally back to reality and she momentarily turned her head and looked at the wall. She tried with all her might to fight the feeling but it was so strong. Her rapist was relentless never slowing and never speeding just a constant assault. Without realizing it she drifted again and closed her eyes and accepted the feeling.

"Mmmmmm" The sound came from Sally again and this time Darryl did notice. Looking down he could see her beautiful face with closed eyes and a half open mouth breathing deeply.

He smiled knowing she was losing the fight.

"Damn sluts are all the same." He laughed to himself.

Sally was so caught up in the feeling now that she didn't realize her legs were clenched around Darryl's waist and her hands were squeezing his biceps.

"Mmmm, oh, oh.." Sally began mewing in time with his fucking.

Sally's response was now exciting Darryl and he had to fight with his own mind and body to continue the steady rhythm. He wanted desperately to lift her legs over his shoulder and fuck her hard and fast but knew that if he stayed the course he would conquer her.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm...." Sally's mews turned to high pitched whines.

Sally's mind was in a fog. It was like she was drifting on a wave of pleasure and even though she wanted to reach out and grab something solid to hold onto there was nothing around.

Darryl felt Sally's body tense and her breath stop but he never slowed. When her orgasm hit he ignored her thrashing hair and fingernails in his skin and continued to fuck her with the same powerful thrusts.

"OHHH, OHHH, AHHHH, AHH, ahhh, ahhh ......" Sally panted feeling the wave of pleasure crest and wash over and inside her.

Only when sally's body went limp did Darryl slow down. When he did he was suddenly aware of the sweat dripping off him and his own breath short and shallow from exertion. He continued his fucking of Sally although now it was slow and ragged.

After a couple minutes Sally's eyes opened and as if she suddenly realized what had happened she began crying turning her head to the side to avoid Darryl's gaze.

"Are you happy?" She asked through the tears.

"Yeah I am. You got a damn good pussy." He mocked her in reply.

"Can't you stop." She asked continuing to cry.

"Haven't got my nut yet." He replied now picking up his pace having got his breath back.

"Please don't cum in me." Sally said softly.

"Darling I'm going to fill this tight pussy." He answered her now lifting her legs over his shoulders.

"Please don't. I'm not on birth control." Sally told him hoping he would take pity.

Instead, the thought of knocking up this lovely married woman fueled Darryl's lust. He leaned forward and mauled her breasts with his mouth then sucked on her neck leaving a large hickey.

"Bitch I'm going to put so much goddamn cum in your cunt you may have triplets." He laughed as he felt his balls tingle and tighten.

"Ohhhh, yeah fuck! Motherfucker!" Darryl yelled as his cock erupted and he ground his cock deeply into her.

"Oh please Lord no!" Sally exclaimed feeling his cock pulsing as drool fell from his mouth onto her slender neck.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds