The Uninvited Ch. 04-4

Slowly the stranger forced the head of his cock into her asshole as Nanci moaned and her tears began to flow, he now stopped as he had come up against a blockage.

- "She got something up her ass?" - He shouted to Randy,

-"Yeah, her thong" - Randy replied, Nanci heard the man chuckle just before he thrust into her again. She was forced a few inches forward on the pallet and the intense pain in her ass was joined by several more sharp pains in her tits as they were dragged across the rough wood.

To Nanci it felt like a water melon had been shoved up her ass, but in fact the tramps dick was only two thirds of the way in. He began to move his dick in and out of her, slowly at first but then increasing his speed and ferocity, soon he was using her legs to pull her entire body back onto his cock as he thrust it into her, impaling her to the very base of his long member. Nanci was like a rag doll as she allowed the tramp to continue despite the fact that her ass was screaming in pain and her tits were growing increasingly raw from being dragger back and forth along the wood.

Occasionally she would let out a scream when he thrust a bit too hard.

Despite the tightness of her young ass it took five minutes of heavy fucking before Nanci felt her bowels fill with the stranger's copious amount of cum. Her legs were released and her feet made contact with the floor again, she could not move as the tramp was still resting his weight of her ass while he recovered.

After a couple of minutes she felt his cock shrink and he stood up and pulled it from her hole, it was a disgusting feeling, she heard him zip up his pants and thank Jen, she cringed as she heard him comment on what a good fuck she was. Nanci stayed where she was, her breathing was still heavy, and she had been only seconds away from orgasm when the tramp had stopped. While she was being fucked all feelings of shame and humiliation had left her, but now while she laid there wishing he would fuck her some more, her face turned red again.

She did not know who went first, but as soon as a cock slid into her pussy she was riding on a wave of orgasm, right up until the third men shot his load into her womb and withdrew his cock.

She was still panting when Randy pulled her back upright and walked her back towards the car, Cheryl was walking backwards in front of them, still filming. As she climbed back into the car she could feel the slimy seed of the guys she had serviced tonight begin to seep from her holes, at that moment she knew she was a complete slut.

It was five in the morning by the time they got back to Randy's place; they led her into the house and told her to lie on the sofa.

In the fully lit room they could see the damage that had been done to her tits, as well as the red scratches that were dotted all over the grubby mounds, splinters of varying sizes were sticking out at all angles. Randy took the two clothes pegs that were lying on the coffee table and attached one to each of her nipples, even if she had the energy to resist, they had not removed her handcuffs yet. Bill took a few snaps of her with his phone camera, the flash glistening off the slime that coated her groin and inner thighs, then the light went out and the doors were closed.

Nanci was exhausted and despite the fact that she was in an uncomfortable position, and her tits ass and pussy were all in pain, she drifted off to sleep quite quickly, and slept soundly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds