• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Unspeakables Ch. 02

The Unspeakables Ch. 02

It was a warm and restless night for myself as I lay on my back on top of my bed covers, feeling way to hot to sleep under them. I was wearing my silky nightdress, it usually kept me cool, but tonight it wasn't helping one bit. I had no panties or bra of any kind underneath, that would be stupid on a night like tonight.

I gave up trying to get to sleep and decided to climb out of bed and go downstairs to get a drink from the fridge, as I stood up I glanced at my clock. 2AM, better keep quiet. As I walked down the hallway, I noticed light escaping from my brother's room. Why would his light still be on? I thought. Either way, I wanna find out, since I haven't spoken to him since the shower event.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I got to his door. I glanced in his open door, and found him laying on his back, above his covers as I was, wearing only a pair of red, silky boxer shorts. I also noticed, that he had a hard-on, which was tenting in his now tight boxers. I could tell he was sleeping, with his low and deep breathing. He must be having a wet dream I thought. I giggled quietly, not the only one wet I thought.

I slowly edged into his room, too overcome with kinky thoughts. I stopped at the edge of his bed and licked my lips, as I bent down and slowly and softly slid my hand over his hard cock, rubbing against it through his boxers. He didn't wake up, or even move so I undid the button on his boxers, and pulled his cock out so it was free. I moaned slightly as I saw his cock head dripping with pre-cum. I brought my head down to his cock, and slowly traced my tongue up his cock, before looking up to see if he would awake. He didn't.

I became more and more horny as I began to push my lips up and down his cock, closing them around his hard shaft as I swirled my tongue over the wet head. I noticed him stirring in his sleep, but kept going. What I didn't notice was that his breathing was becoming short and sharp... he was awake. He was pretending to be asleep now, but really he knew exactly what Jessica was doing.

I pushed my head down on his cock, so I felt the head pushing against the back of my mouth, right as I heard Matt moaning loudly, just before he sat up quickly. Before I had time to react, he slid his hands to the back of my head, and held my mouth down on his cock as it exploded. I felt his cum shooting up into the back of my mouth and it took me by surprise as the first of it fell out of my mouth and rolled down my chin. The second shot I managed to shallow, but the third and fourth squirts filled up my mouth and eased out around my lips.

I felt Matt slowly pulling my head out from between his legs. I sat up on my knees, feeling his cum dripping down into my nightdress, and onto my breasts. He didn't say anything, he just simply climbed off the bed, stood up and took off his boxers. As he did I slid my body onto his position, so I was on my back watching him as he stood next to the bed, leant down and kissed me. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue sliding around mine as I kissed him back.

As we kissed, his hands started sliding over my chest. I felt his hands rubbing my breasts through my silk nightdress as I twirled my tongue around his. He then climbed back onto the bed, and spread his legs over my waist and I felt his hard cock resting against my stomach. I looked down and noticed it was still covered in his cum, and my saliva, as it glistened in the light of his lamp. I felt him moving his body down, so his cock now rested on my thigh, I watched as he slid the bottom of my nightdress upwards to my hips, so my wet pussy was exposed.

I moaned while raising my hips up to him. As I did, I felt his hands sliding underneath my thighs and his fingers moving to my pussy between my legs, to spread my pussy lips. I moaned again as he leant down and took my left breast in his mouth, his cock head resting against my spread pussy now. I felt his teeth pinching my nipple through the dress as he starting biting it, I moaned and raised my hips upwards, trying to get my pussy to engulf his cock.

He took the hint and bit my nipple harder as he pushed his hips towards me, his cock sliding into my spread pussy. I lay my head back and moaned as I felt his cock stretching my pussy wide. He slid his fingers away from my pussy, so he could feel me squeezing his hard cock.

I felt his hands sliding up to my breasts, and he started rubbing them again as his tongue traced up my neck and found my mouth. Our tongues started dancing again as he pushed his cock in and out of my wet and tight pussy. I felt a hand sliding down in between my legs right as I felt like exploding as his fingers found my clit and started rubbing it hard as we fucked.

Right before I could cum hard he lent back onto his knees and moved his hands under my thighs again, and pulled my hips with him so his cock slid deeper into my pussy. He also lifted my legs up onto each shoulder before leaning into me, and fucked me harder and harder. I felt my pussy stretching with each thrust as he moved one hand around my thigh so he could rub my clit again.

With the sudden rubbing of the clit again, and the deeper, harder fucking, I feel my pussy burst into an orgasm. I feel my thighs tensing, as I squeeze my legs around his head as my pussy contracts and releases around his hard cock. I felt my pussy squeezing his cock and his cock stretching me, as my orgasm faded away. I looked up at him, and suddenly I thrust my hips upwards into him so my pussy stretched and slide up his cock to the base. I felt his cock bulge and expand as his cum was sent deep into my wet pussy.

After his orgasm, he slid out of me and went to his bathroom. I climbed off the bed and lowered my dress down to my thighs, as I felt his cum sliding down the insides of my legs. I looked down and saw his saliva still on my dress over my breasts, but shrugged as I walked back to my room and climbed in bed. Knowing I'd be able to get to sleep easier after the best orgasm of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Unspeakables Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds