• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

1234567

Chapter 5: Beth's Lust Grows

Beth stepped up to her bedroom window, peering out the blinds making sure her husband had left. Titus' motorcycle was pulled off the driveway. His bike was loud and Frank across the street had complained about the late hours he kept. She'd heard him arrive home sometime after five this morning. His bartending shift had ended at two. No telling what he'd been doing the remaining three hours though "who" he'd been doing was a better guess. Beth watched David drive away and turned back into the room.

Titus had tricked her into fucking him yesterday. He'd gotten her to striptease for him while he jerked off. Only stripping while staring at his massive black cock had gotten her just as worked up. No doubt he'd fully expected that straddling his cock would lead to the head entering her eventually which led to them fucking. It had been the best sex of her life and she hated the arrogant black man for it.

Beth walked on bare feet down the hall to Titus' room. Sure enough, he was fast asleep on the bed. She slipped into the room. The sheet was down showing off that perfectly chiseled dark torso. She could feel her nipples hardening as she stared at the hard pectorals she'd ran her hands over yesterday. Her body shuddered when she saw the giant tent sticking up under the sheet. The thin white sheet hugged the thirteen-inch shaft tightly around the head loosening up the further down it went. His cock was sticking up caught by the sheet. It rose and fell a little each time his broad torso expanded as he breathed in his sleep.

Beth's panty turned damp. Her nipples completely swelled, scraping the rough fabric of her pajamas. She liked them even though they were plain and boring. The bottoms were pulled down low over her hips. The bottom half of the top was unbuttoned and open to expose her navel and belly. There were also gaps between the upper buttons exposing bits of tit flesh. Yes, they were plain and boring, but most things looked sexy on Beth. David admired her in them. Titus wouldn't have stood for so much skin being covered ripping them off so as to keep her nude or in skimpy lingerie.

She pulled her eyes off the Titan and glanced around the room. She grinned in triumph when she spotted his phone sitting on the dresser charging. She tiptoed over to it and picked it up. She'd watched him enter his password before. She tapped in LXIX and opened the home screen then his gallery. Beth had to stifle a gasp as his pictures folder opened. Pictures and videos of his big black cock and naked women filled the screen. She scrolled down. There were hundreds of them. Beth looked at the most recent. It was from last night.

"YOU WANTED TO SEE ME?"

Beth jumped startled by the loud volume. She glanced at Titus on the bed while fumbling to lower the volume.

"YEAH BABE, I WANted to tell you how good you looked in that biki..." Beth got the volume down to zero. Titus hadn't stirred.

The scene was in a walk-in storage room in the bar. Titus was leaning against some boxes on the right of the screen. A young woman was standing in the doorway wearing a bikini as tiny as the one Titus had Beth wear to the beach. Clearly, one of the bikini girls that sold beer from coolers at the club. She had short brunette hair, large earrings, and some tattoos. One tattoo was of a dragon curling down her forearm. Butterflies... no fairies with butterfly wings circled her ring-pierced navel, flying up her stomach with the uppermost one on the exposed top of her large fake DD breasts. She smiled, approaching Titus. He wrapped one hand behind her neck and pulled her lips to his, kissing her hard and untying the bikini top. The girl kneeled and struggled to get his pants open. Beth could tell this was her first time with Titus by the awed look on her face when she managed to pull his swelling cock out.

She stared at it in surprise for a while before attacking the head of his cock. Beth moved the meter up twenty minutes to the point Titus' cock was blasting sperm all over her face and tits while sperm poured down her chin. Titus grabbed a roll of paper towels and waited while she cleaned herself up. The scene switched to him untying her thong and lifting her up on boxes while she guided his cock between her legs. Beth's eyes flickered back and forth from the expression of her face to the huge black cock slowly pushing its way deeper and deeper inside her. She watched the girl's first orgasm. Beth forwarded the clip a little. Titus was fucking her hard with one huge palm covering her mouth to muffle the screaming. She forwarded it to the end. The girl was bent away from the camera, trying to stem the flow of sperm from her well-fucked pussy. Titus put his cock away and set the paper towels beside the pools of his cum on the floor, pointing at them, clearly telling her to clean their mess up. He walked up to the camera, winked before turning it off.

Next were a bunch of videos showing Beth interspersed with some of Ashley. Ashley was clearly aware she was being filmed, kissing Titus' cock head and winking at the camera or blowing a kiss towards the camera while riding Titus cock. Titus' female co-bartender appeared in some. She had a trim figure with conical B-cups. She also appeared aware he was filming her in the recent videos. In some she was even holding the phone, filming Titus licking her pussy before kissing her spade pierced belly button and sitting up to guide his cock into her. She appeared unaware he was filming in the older videos and her bellybutton was unpierced. The earliest video appeared to be in a military tent. The image was from his perspective, looking down his body of a tough looking Latina woman riding his cock to multiple orgasms. Her head was shaved, and she had dog tags around her neck. She had almost no tits to speak of, but her nipples were long and pointy. The woman was unbelievably fit, with a muscled stomach that tightened up each time she lifted herself up Titus' cock. Her biceps were bigger than Beth's husbands and one had a marine corps tattoo on it.

Beth grinned evilly. She was going to erase all the videos. But before she did that, she went back to her first video clip staring at her gloved hand jerking off Titus big cock. Her image glanced at the camera checking the stopwatch, but it looked like she was aware he was filming her. Her mouth moved silently mouthing the words, "Cum for me." Beth stopped it. Her thumb moved to the trash can, but two unexpected videos caught her eye much to her horror. The first showed her breasts smashing against the shower door with Titus' dark form looming up behind her. He'd made videos of them having sex. The next was worse. Beth swayed stripping off her bikini as she danced for Titus. The image was angled over his shoulder, showing him stroking his cock while she danced. She forwarded it to where she sat naked on his crotch sliding up further and further. This wasn't her. This was some porn slut with giant tits about to be penetrated by a hung nigg... Beth shuddered with arousal as she stared at her face on the screen. The expression of pure ecstasy crossing her face told her the exact moment her pussy was sinking down over the fat knobby end of Titus' cock. The whore on the screen took more and more of the thick black cock, but Beth had never seen herself look more beautiful.

Her thumb hovered over the delete button, but she had to watch the whole thing. She saw herself cumming again and again. She pressed down towards the trashcan but was too late. "Would you like a copy?" asked Titus snatching the phone from her hand.

Beth jumped, startled. "Uh... no," she stuttered. She looked up at him looming over her. Something poked her navel and then slid up her stomach leaving a slimy trail. She fought hard not to look down at his cock. Beth pulled herself together and hardened her resolve. Her face turning ugly as it sneered. "I was going to delete those videos, so you can't blackmail me into sex again. Give me your phone."

He snorted, tossing the phone on the bed behind him. She looked at it, but his large bulk was in the way. "I blackmailed you into going to the beach. The sex was your idea."

"No!"

"You were on top and in control."

"I wasn't..." She winced knowing what had happened was as much her fault as his. His cock head knocked on her ribs. She knew it was a mistake the moment she glanced down at it. He was flexing the shaft making the end smack against her upper belly. She grabbed the shaft to keep it off her, taking a step back, but she didn't let go. She held it, looking up and into his eyes as she started stroking it.

"Look at this shit," grunted Titus. His fingers reached between the buttons on her pajama tops and ripped it open. The cool air from the A/C caressed her hard nipples as buttons went flying everywhere. She kept stroking his cock as he pushed the ruined top off her shoulders. Titus' hands found her heavy breasts next, hefting them, his thumbs twirling around her sensitive nipples. Beth shuddered and moaned, her legs turned weak and she almost collapsed except for Titus grabbing her hips and pulling her into his arms. Her breasts smashed against his hard chest as she raised her head to his lips. They kissed, and she melted into his arms.

Titus moved his hands around her waist, slipping into her pajama bottoms. He reached in cupping her ass while he continued kissing her. He squeezed her rear end, spinning her around and walking her back until her legs touched the bed. Then Titus slid his hands around the front of the waistband. Her pajamas were unisex and had an opening in the front for men to pee. He grabbed the opening and ripped the pajamas open until the tattered remains fell to her feet.

Beth's pussy squirted from having her clothes ripped off by this powerful male. He pulled his tongue from her mouth, kissing her lips and then kissing the end of her button nose almost affectionately before he pushed her down to sit on the bed.

Beth looked up at him. Titus raised his eyebrow. She lowered her eyes to the cock in her hand. The tip aimed right at her mouth. She guided it forwards suddenly aware that it stank. The dark shaft was covered in dried white flakes and his pubic hair was matted and covered with more flakes. Just as she realized he hadn't showered after his encounter with the beer selling bikini girl, he pushed his cock through her grip and the tip probed at her lips.

Beth opened her mouth and let it slide in. She only hesitated a second before she started running her tongue around the glans, licking, kissing, and sucking the huge cock head. She sucked more and more of his huge cock cleaning it of the remains of last night's sexual encounter. The stink grew worse the closer her nose came to the matted pubes. It was his smell. The stench of a sexual encounter with Titus Cetewayo. The stench aroused her making her suck his cock faster taking more down her mouth. She wasn't satisfied until her nose pushed into the knotted tangle of pubic hair. Beth inhaled deeply and sucked his cock as his masculine scent filled her nose. Nothing in her woman's studies classes had prepared her for a man like Titus.

Beth moaned contentedly as she sucked his cock. She pulled back to suck the end while one hand stroked the remaining shaft. Her other hand fondled his scrotum, one heavy testicle filling the palm of her hand. She massaged them, first one and then the other. The hairs on his nut sack were knotted and tangled too.

The head swelled in her throat almost choking her. Beth pulled her head back just as his sperm exploded into her mouth. His seed squirted out dribbling down her chin before she managed to swallow it down. Her mouth filled again and again, but she wasted no more of his dense pudding-like semen, swallowing every bit.

He looked down at her as she returned his gaze kissing his cock respectfully. "That was one of the best blow jobs I ever had," he grunted.

Beth started swelling with pride before the rage came back. "Fuck you," she spat in disgust. She was filled with hatred and anger. It was mostly at herself for how she behaved whenever she saw his big black cock. She hated Titus for his arrogance, for his masculinity, for the fact that his cock was so superior to his half-brothers. She hated the fact that so many other women had gone down on the Titan. "Fuck you," she said again, tears running down her cheeks at her shame.

"What?" he asked. "Can't take a compliment?"

"No, it's just that... you're such an ass. You didn't even bother cleaning it off."

"Cleaning what off?"

"Your cock. It was nasty from whatever bimbo you got to fuck you last night."

"Zoe. She been in heat for a taste of the Titan for a while now." Titus loomed over Beth causing her to scoot back on the bed as he climbed on.

"You could at least have showered." She glanced down at his cock. It was still engorged, as tumescent as it got when he ejaculated, the tip still dripping semen. Her legs parted as it rose up over her thighs.

"It didn't stop you." He bent down and kissed her left nipple. Beth writhed in desire for what she knew was coming. "You loved it," he said, moving over to kiss her right nipple. "And you love me," he pushed himself up, the bulbous head of his cock probing between her thighs.

"I hate you," she mewled, wiggling her hips to place her labia over his cock head. She looked up his chest at his ugly Negroid features and the even uglier expression of total arrogance on his face. "I don't even like looking at you." She sighed with contentment as his cock began to enter her, but then it stopped. "No," she complained in alarm.

Titus grabbed her legs and turned her on her side and then her stomach. His powerful hands pulled her hips up off the bed. "Then you don't have to look at me," he grunted, guiding his cock between her folds.

Beth found herself on all fours. "No, I'm sorry. Not like this." The head entered her, his cock working in and out, probing deeper. "Not this position." She moaned as his cock pushed past the depth his brother could reach.

"Never let the male enter you from behind." Ms. Dykstra, her feminist professor lectured the class. "The term is doggy style and that puts the woman in the position of the female dog or the "bitch" position. One more way for the patriarchy to demean womynkind." Beth's fellow students had vowed never to let a man take them from behind. Of course, one classmate, Sally, who called herself "Sappho Sally" had offered to take Beth from behind with a strap-on dildo to show her why the position was so degrading.

Beth's pussy abruptly hugged his cock as she came all over it. His cock head was sliding over a very pleasurable spot way up near her cervix. Titus had taken her from behind in the shower, but they were both standing, and it was less submissive than being on all fours before him. He scraped the spot again and she had another orgasm. Her head slowly lowering to the mattress leaving her ass raised up before him.

Her body was adjusting quickly to the big cock and she took the entirety of it much easier this time. Beth whimpered as Titus' heavy scrotum slapped the back of her thighs when he buried his cock. She moaned contentedly at being filled so completely, but Beth didn't know what real contentment was until Titus began to fuck her. When he did he used the full length of his cock fuck her, the head just almost pulling free before he rammed it deep again. His speed and stamina were amazing. David couldn't have maintained such a pace for half a minute. Titus was going hard and fast for five minutes... she came hard... ten minutes... she came harder. He changed it up. Sometimes he held her hips ramming his giant cock into her. Sometimes, he held still, pulling her back onto his shaft. "FUCK ME!" she screamed at fifteen minutes.

Degrading or not, this position felt great. Plus, she didn't have to look at the dark-skinned brute. Though when she thought of his face, the flat nose, broad lips, arrogant smirk... she missed looking at it, ugly or not. She missed seeing his ugly muscles, his hard stomach and abdominals, the broad pectorals, and his bulging biceps, as big around as her thighs. Most of all, she missed seeing the contrast of her pale white skin against his dark flesh. She also missed seeing him reach down for his phone.

"Cumm.." Beth cried a little too soon as Titus yanked his cock out. He grabbed the base and slapped her ass cheek with the thick shaft. It was as hard as a steel rod. "Please, put it back in," she begged.

Titus hit her again, watching his slick cock glisten on the screen of his phone. He ran it between her ass cheeks. "Put what back in?"

"Your cock... your big black cock. Fuck me with your big black cock."

Titus slid his cock down and pushed it back in. The screen captured Beth's shudder and sigh as he entered her. He grabbed her ass cheek, fucking her slowly at first, lowering the phone to get a close up of his corona spreading her pussy lips apart before pushing the shaft back in. He then raised the phone up to her anus, capturing her tight sphincter as his thumb moved over on it. He pressed down.

"Whoa! Hold on there." Beth grunted in surprise as his thumb pushed into her ass. "Yikes! Um... OH FUCK!" Beth came hard all over his cock. Maybe her biggest yet and she gave up any thought of objecting to having his thumb in her rear end.

Titus pulled back the phone to capture the full shot of him fucking her while playing with her rosebud. He was ready to fuck her hard again, so he lowered the phone and flipped it over so that it was filming the underside of cock fucking her. He grabbed her hip and started giving it to her hard. The brief pause had given him time to recover and he was able to fuck her hard again for another ten minutes fucking her ass with the tip of his thumb before the sperm started welling in his balls.

Beth was pushed forwards by the sudden hard thrust of Titus's cock inside her. His hot seed began filling her again. She came all over his spurting cock, her orgasm lasting bigger and longer than the last one. Her vaginal muscles contracting inwards trying to drain every drop of his voluminous sperm from his big balls. Her anus squeezed his thumb, gripping it tightly. He slowly pulled his cock out, smacking it against her ass a couple of times, more sperm flying across her back with each slap. It no longer felt like a steel rod, more of a floppy slab of kielbasa sausage. She relaxed her ass enough for him to pull his thumb out. Titus got up and left. A few minutes later she heard the shower running.

Beth hadn't moved twenty minutes later when he came out. Her ass was still thrust up into the air, head resting on her arms and she was half asleep. He smacked her ass as he left for work, bringing her back to reality. She sighed and lowered her butt so that she was resting on her stomach. She really did hate the jerk, but at that moment she felt so content and satisfied, she could almost see herself loving the man.

**********

Beth had fallen asleep on Titus' bed again and was an hour late for work. Despite losing an hour, she made decent tips. Bob, the floor manager who had started the day cross with her for being late, commented on her cheerful mood and how a friendly smile and good customer service resulted in repeat customers and better tips.

Beth ate on her break and ordered a half chicken with red potatoes and broccoli to take home to David. The text came as she was getting into her car to go home for the night. Titus had sent her a link to a file sharing folder. The message read, "Hope this can hold you off until we can get together again." She clicked the link.

Titus kept all his pics and video clips in the cloud. There were even more here than on his phone. There were clips of him with more bikini beer girls in the storage room at the club. An older one showed a slightly heavy blonde with enormous floppy teats using them to get his dick off. It was from his viewpoint down, so she clearly knew he was filming. Titus had military fatigues pulled down his legs. "Spritzen sie ihre schwarzen Samen auf meine titten, Amerikanisch," she growled. His cock spurted cum across her face. The German woman quickly closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. More sperm struck her face, fell into her mouth or across her tongue. She leaned back so that he could cover her big tits with his semen. She leaned forward and started stroking his spent cock. "So ein großer Schwanz." The clip stopped.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds