The Vacation House Ch. 06

"Was Bo all right dad? I'm really worried about what might have happened to him."

Dad pauses for a moment, then picks up right where he had left off.

"I got cleaned up as quickly as I could, used leaves from the tree to wipe myself off. I was so worried that Bo was going to go and tell grandpa and grandma that I had done this to him, that I had hurt him real bad, that he might even bleed to death out his butt and it was going to be all my fault. I worried that they would call the police, come and arrest me. put me in jail or worse, tell my parents what I had done to Bo."

"So, what happened to Bo dad?"

"He went back to the house, and told grandma that he had fallen into some dog poop out in the woods, that he had to go take a bath to wash it off. I never did speak to Bo about what happened out in the tree house. We barely had eye contact for the rest of that weekend, heck, it is like ice between us when we are in the same room even now during holidays. I don't think he has ever told anyone about what happened between us that summer. As a matter of fact, you know that he has 6 kids. I sometimes wonder if he is trying to make up for what we did by doing it with his wife as much as he does. Now kiddo, you know how your ole man lost it the first time. Get some sleep you, we are going to head up to IKEA and get some stuff for the house in the morning. I want to get an early start."

Lying onto my back and cradling my head into the pillow, I just stare up at the shadows on the ceiling. My mind races with so many thoughts, so many weird things. My stomach growls and gurgles loudly, we didn't have dinner tonight, I can hardly wait for my donuts and coffee in the morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds