• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Vagina Tree

The Vagina Tree

It was a progressive thing, something Harry didn't notice at first, something that snuck up on him until finally it became as obvious an erection in his tight jogging shorts. Odd, because Harry was always meticulously observant, and yet, he missed what had to be a phenomenon worthy of Ripley's Believe It or Not.

He had jogged along the same path every day since he moved into the neighborhood just over eight months ago, and although his work schedule prevented him from hitting the path until around mid day he did enjoy the scenery. Yeah, he would have tried to hit the path in the early evening or very early in the morning when the co-eds from the local college hit the jogging trails, but it was simply impossible.

Making the best of the situation, he did begin to develop a taste for the stay at home housewives who would jog when he did. Often the women would push along those souped up strollers, often moving at a pace much faster than Harry could manage. He never worried about keeping up, he would just nod to his fellow joggers, whisper "Good morning," or "Have a nice afternoon," as they ran past, their slightly less than buff bodies bouncing and jiggling enticingly.

Now Harry was no letch, and had no intention in making any type of romantic move on any of these very married ladies, but as busy as he had been at work, he'd not really had much time for dating since he moved so he did indulge in some fantasy. Just the other day he ran up on one of the young moms bent over her stroller talking to a small child. The woman's shirt had pulled up a bit and Harry could see the top fringe of her panties peeking above her sweat pants.

Sitting inconspicuously on a nearby park bench, Harry's mind tip-toed him up behind the woman, where he slowly slipped his fingers beneath the elastic of her panties, sliding down her ample ass cheeks to slip into her wet pussy. Feeling the strange hands on her, the woman began to whirl around to slap him, but paused a moment before spreading her legs wider, giving Harry better access to her hungry pussy.

The woman then reached down, hooked her thumbs beneath the panties and sweat pants and began pulling them down. Harry paused when she did this, but the woman pleaded, "No, don't stop. Push two fingers into me."

"Oh yeah, like that, like that," she moaned, as Harry slid his index and middle finger into her grateful cunt. Pumping her in and out, he could feel her leaning back onto his fingers as he let his thumb slide up over her clit.

Harry took his free hand and fumbled with his jogging shorts, finally working his hard cock out of them. He brushed his cock against her ass and then, guided it to her soaking wet pussy. Opening her lips with his fingers, he slid his cock into her, quickly jamming it to the hilt.

"Yes, yes," the woman said, "fuck me, fuck me hard."

Withdrawing slowly, Harry then quickly thrust back into the woman, slapping his pelvis against her soft ass. Grabbing her hips, he continued withdrawing and thrusting, again and again, while she reached up and diddled with her clit.

He pumped harder and faster, but while the woman continued moaning, he wasn't feeling a great deal, no matter how we wiggled around, he just wasn't getting much sensation from the woman's gaping hole. Finally, she reached around, grabbed his hips and held him tight against her as she came. He felt the slight pulsations as the woman's cunt squeezed weakly around his still hard cock.

"Oh my, look at the time," the woman whispered, pulling herself off his cock and pulling her pants up...

"Fuck," Harry muttered softly to himself, "I can't even get the fantasy right." The woman whose ass he had admired was long gone down the path and he was stuck on the park bench with a hard on. After a while his erection subsided enough to where he could continue jogging.

Perhaps it was in this aroused state, or perhaps the sun hit the tree at just the right angle as he passed it, but he finally noticed something on the tree, or actually in the tree. At first glimpse it looked oddly familiar, the way the bark on the tree... but, wait... He paused, moving back around the tree, and there, yes, right there, where the branch came off the trunk was an exact replica of a cock entering a pussy.

Figuring someone had to have carved the branch and trunk to make it look so realistic, he looked closer, running his hands over the branch, but no, this was not carved, it was natural. Utterly amazed at the sight, Harry promised himself he'd bring his digital camera when he came out the next day. He quickly finished his run for the day, and headed back to his house.

Picturing the tree, he quickly undressed, hopped in the shower, soaped up his cock and slowly began pumping up and down. With just a few dozen strokes, he watched his sperm splash on the shower door in three giant spurts. He continued squeezing himself, coaxing the last of the sensations through his shrinking member as his cum slowly cascaded down the obscure glass of the shower door.

He went to bed early and when his alarm went off at 11 pm, he quickly dressed and headed to work, thinking all the time of returning to the tree and taking pictures. Damn, he could make some real money selling them to magazines.

Work was busy, so the time flew by quickly and soon he found himself heading to the park with his digital camera in hand. He jogged a bit until he got over near the tree and then found a bench to sit down on while several people jogged and walked past. He didn't want to be seen taking the pictures; he wanted to keep it a secret until he tried to sell them.

Finally, when everyone had gone, he wandered over to the tree, and after making sure no one was close enough to see what he was doing, he pulled out his camera and took a number of photos. He got the shot from all sorts of angles, close up and further back, all documenting the appearance of the tree.

When he had finished taking the pictures, he climbed through some of the underbrush surrounding the tree to see if it had any other distinctive markings or abnormalities. For the most part the back of the tree was really indistinctive, just a normal... wait a minute here. There was a small privet that had grown tight against the tree forming a small area at the far side of the tree where someone could stand in complete concealment from anyone on the path and most anyone in the nearby brush. It was so well hidden, Harry nearly missed the opening.

What was more amazing was when he looked past the privet, there, in the tree bark itself was a perfect image of a woman's pussy. He quickly took several pictures of the image and then moved in for a closer look. It was incredible, the way the folds lightly lapped over each other, slightly open, exposing a life sized entrance to a vagina. Unable to pull himself away, he leaned closer and touched the labia with his fingers, amazing himself with the soft, smooth feel of it all.

His head seemed to spin as he moved his fingers to the opening and then slipped them inside. He found the opening to be very pliant as it gave way to his careful penetration. It felt like... it felt like the real thing. Now Harry was no expert in the female anatomy, but he had enough experience to know this felt incredibly real.

Continuing to prod the opening, he felt his cock begin to harden and came up with another way to test the tree. He was well concealed, but he looked around to make sure no one was anywhere near the path and the tree. Positive the coast was clear, he dropped his shorts and underwear to his ankles, leaned his hips forward and ever so gently slipped his dick into the tree's beautiful opening.

"Damn," he moaned, "it feels so fucking real." His whisper rolled into a murmur as he reached his arms around the tree to get a good hold, pressing his face against the bark. He had slid his cock to the hilt into the tree and slowly withdrew, feeling the walls of the mock cunt sliding gloriously over his shaft. He increased the speed of his thrusts, squeezing the trunk with his arms, his breath whistling hot and moist on the striations in the bark.

Unlike his earlier fantasy with the woman, this time he could feel the cunt squeezing on his erection, feeling almost as if it was milking him, drawing the pleasure along his entire length. He closed his eyes and with one great thrust and groan he came, spurting his hot cum into the tree's cavity. After coming, Harry held tight to the tree, the way he did when he was with a woman, fighting against the moment when his shrinking cock finally falls from the warmth and safety of the cunt.

After a few moments, Harry withdrew from the tree, quickly pulled up his pants and looked all around. No one was around so he stepped though the brush back onto the pathway. Grinding his teeth he let the thought of it all sink deeply into himself... "I just fucked a tree." His stomach began to feel a bit queasy as he began running back toward his house.

"Thank God no one got to see that," he whispered to himself. "Fuck I'm a sick puppy," he continued as he crossed the street and slipped through is front door. He immediately headed to his computer and hooked up his digital camera. Looking at the pictures, he felt that familiar tingling in his crotch. Damn he wanted to go back to the tree. Fuck, what was he going to do now?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Vagina Tree

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 571 milliseconds