• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 04: My Wedding Day

The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 04: My Wedding Day

12

My wedding day

Hello this is my true story, now a little bit about me. I'm Tara, a 40 year old married Druid polygamist (not Mormon) funeral director/mortician that operates our family mortuary and cemetery. Our family consists of our husband, myself, my two sister wives Toni 38 (that's also my biological sister) and Kathy 23 and our 7 combined children, which three of them are mine. Now I'm 5 foot 7, approximately 114 pounds with long raven black hair and glasses with abnormally long incisors. So I hope this will help you understand the story.

It was May 5th 1998, back then I was 22 years old skinny little geek with glasses and natural abnormally long incisors (fangs) that was getting ready to marry, me and my younger sister Toni's childhood sweetheart Clarence. Me, him and my sister Toni grew up as little children together, with me and her always competing with each other for his attention.

Well me and my sister at the time were attending college studying mortuary science and he was driving a Port Authority Bus. So one day me and my sister were talking and the both of us decided, instead of fighting over him, because we both loved him dearly. That we would follow our Druid religions old practice of polygamy that some still follow.

So, me and my sister went to him and told him what the deal was, that I would marry him first and my sister would marry him the following year. Well he agreed considering we don't give him a choice, then I started planning my wedding.

In the midst of making the plans, me and my sister asked Clarence If he would make Kenny his best man. Now Kenny is 18 years old and has Down syndrome, he lives across the street from all of us in his own little apartment. Kenny works at the local supermarket gathering shopping carts and also down at the local bar cleaning up.

Now he doesn't have many friends, so he's always hanging around our house, along with he has a crush on me, it's obvious to everyone. Always asking if he could do things like cut the grass and such.

Well my future husband said, "He liked Keeny no problem."

Then a month before the wedding, my genius of a future husband, broke his leg riding his quad. Well he broke it real good requiring pins, pain and all that fun stuff, so not only did that mean wedding on crutches, It also meant no sex for me and I had already gone a month without sex, whoopi how thrilled I was grrrrrrr.

Well my wedding day arrived, I wore a white strapless A-line bodice style gown, we did the bloodletting and had our hands tied, the Druid Celtic way. Everything went smoothly as planned during the wedding, an hour and a half later we were all at the banquet hall for the reception. It was about 5:30 p.m. when we had gotten done taking photos and I had about three Sloe Gin Fizzes in me already.

I was feeling pretty buzzed from the liquor and decided I was going outside to have a couple of cigarettes. Well my grandfather decided he was going to go also, along with Kenny.

Well it was raining lightly outside and my aunt told me her umbrella was in the coat room, out in the hall past the bathrooms. So we went down the hall past the bathrooms and there was tons of doors, with no names on them. Well the first two were locked, I opened the one door and it was dimly lit by a little window. All I could see was chairs and tables stacked, I figured it was the storage room.

I figured oh I'll have a couple of cigarettes in here, So I went over to sit on one of the tables. Well I roasting in that wedding gown and I noticed a pedestal fan, so Kenny kicked that on, as me and my grandfather lit a cigarette. A few minutes later my youngest sister Toni and my husband came in the room.

My sister said, "Found ya, I thought I seen you at a distance goin in here, " as she fussed with my long black hair, "Sis hold still, you're getting your hair all messed up."

Well we all were smoking and I had a good buzz going from the alcohol. When my husband said, "Sweetheart, let's get a couple of sexy photos of you in your wedding dress, like you holding the front of your dress up showing your panties and garter."

Giggling I replied, "Ok, but Kenny and my grandfather is here."

My husband said, "It's only them, unless it really bothers you?"

Giggling I said, "No, ok if it doesn't bother you," so I raised the front of my wedding gown up showing my skimpy little pair of shiny white satin bikini panties. I smiled and my husband snapped a couple pictures.

My husband then said, "Sweetheart bend over that table and pick up the back of your dress."

I said giggling, "I'm going to need some help with the back of my dress," so I bent over the table and my sister Toni picked up the back of my dress. I giggled and wiggled my little round ass, as my husband snapped the pictures.

My husband said, "Tara, she has a great ass doesn't she."

Kenny replied, "It's beautiful."

My grandfather chimed in, "Oh my lord, in heaven."

Then my sister said, "Here's a sexy photo to take," as she slid down my panties exposing my bare ass and smoothly waxed pussy.

I started giggling real hard and said, "Wow Kenny and my grandfather are really getting a view of my pussy," as my husband snapped away taking pictures. My husband came over and gave me a kiss, as I leaned over on the table. Still giggling I said to my husband, "Are we done Yet."

My husband replied, "Yes thank you sweetheart," as I was kissing him.

So I stood up and pulled my panties up and said, "Now can I smoke a cigarette," as my sister Toni was fixing my dress.

Then my sister said, "Some of us better get back out to the reception, we have guests don't forget."

So, my sister grabbed my husband and Kenny, to go back to the reception with her, as I sat on the table and leave a cigarette.

After few minutes, I had finished my second cigarette, when I got up off the table to leave. I knocked my cell phone on a box behind it. So I bent over the table to get my cell phone, when suddenly, I felt the back of my wedding gown being picked up. I looked over my shoulder and giggling I yelled, "Hey what are you doing grandpap!" as I tried to get up.

My grandfather replied, "Hold still Tara, I want some of this." as he pushed me back down on the table.

Giggling I yelled, "I'm serious, I can't be doing this I'm your granddaughter and this is incest. Come on now, someones going to walk in and see this!" as he had gotten my wedding dress all the way up.

He yelled, "I'm not ashamed to say I did you, you're a young hotsy totsy, you're something to brag about. Ahh, your little round ass looks so good in those white bikini panties, plus with those garter belts and stockings, your grandmother never looked like this!"

I could feel his old wrinkled hands running all over the material of my tiny pair of shiny white satin bikini panties and ass cheeks. He was feeling my young ass up real good and pushing me back down on the table everytime I try to get up.

I yelled, "You need to stop grandpa you're 77 years old and I'm 22 years old, you dirty old man!" as I was squirming trying to get up. Then I heard my grandfather undoing his pants and them falling to the floor. My grandfather slid my panties down and with the side of his foot, he Kicked my feet apart spreading my legs. I knew, I couldn't stop him and my pussy started to twitching, in anticipation of what was about to happen. Even though I didn't want to do this, my neglected pussy sensed there was a dick on the way and it was twitching like crazy, I thought I was going to lose my mind from it.

My grandfather yelled, "Now hold still Tara, make an old man's dream come true, I've always dreamed of fucking you and I haven't had pussy in 35 years, now let me get some of this!"

His left hand was holding my hip and then I felt the head of his dick between my pussy lips. Well having a good buzz from the alcohol, along with I haven't had sex in a long while a little over two months. My instincts and hormones of wanting to get laid took over, just as he was grabbing my hips with both hands, giggling I surrendered and I yelled out, "Oh what the hell, ok grandpa, take me!"

Then his old dick slid inside of my smoothly waxed pussy, not having sex in a while I didn't realize how good it would feel and I cried out, "Ooooh yes grandpa slide that old wrinkled up ass dick of yours in me!"

He started fucking me slowly, holding on to my hips tightly. I started slowly moving my ass in a tweaking motion with every stroke of his dick into my pussy. I started to moan, me and my grandfather were fucking in a nice slow rhythm, as his old ass dick was sliding in and out of my little pussy. It felt so good I hadn't had sex in over 2 months and my grandfather was giving my little pussy the attention it needed.

He was 55 years older than me and that old-ass wrinkled up dick of his was feeling so good, sliding against the soft walls of my young vagina, as he was pumping it to me. His old gray pubic hair brushing against my young little round ass cheeks.

If someone would have walked in, and would have seen me, the young 22 year old bride, bent over a table with my wedding dress flipped up on my back. My pale white little round ass hanging out, in her white garter belt and stockings and my tiny pair of shiny white bikini panties down around my thighs. With my 77 year old grandfather behind me holding on to my hips, fucking my pussy. Lord I was hoping no one walked in and seen me and my grandfather fucking.

A few minutes later, I snapped my head back, as my back arched and digging my nails into the table. Moaning loudly I started to orgasm, "Oh god yes," I cried out as my grandfather continued to fuck me. While I laid there bent over the table with my eyes glossed over from my orgasm, minutes later I felt his warm semen oozing out the head of his old ass dick deep into my pussy.

I pushed my ass against him and was slowly wiggling my ass, as my pussy milked his semen out of his old ass wrinkled up dick. it dawned on me for a second that my grandfather wasn't in the process of getting you pregnant.

After he was done, he pulled out of me, I laid there for a few minutes feeling guilty for what I had just done, as I heard him put his dick back in his pants and tucked his shirt in. I then got up off the table and pulled my panties up. After fixing my gown I gave my grandfather a kiss on the lips then peeked out the door to see if anyone was around and the hall was empty.

Even though I felt guilty, I walked down the hall back to my reception shaking my little round ass like a proud little hen, that just got it from the rooster. It wasn't bad enough that I haven't had sex in a good while, but I've always been attracted to really really old men and I needed a good fucking. So I surrendered to my old ass grandfather and now I was relaxed and feeling good.

It was a couple minutes after 6 p.m. when I returned to my reception and everyone was having a great time. We had a buffet dinner, champagne, I mingled with my guests a bit and danced.

Then my younger sister Toni came over and said, "Tara let's go have a cigarette, you don't cut the cake until 7:30 p.m. then the bouquet toss followed by the toss of your garter, while they cut the cake up, so you've got about 45 minutes."

So, me and her went back to the storage room, when we walked in a few of the young usher's were there and Kenny our best man. Well they were making fun of Kenny, but we weren't sure about what. So me and my sister told them off and chased them out. Me and my sister lit a cigarette, we started asking Kenny what they were teasing him about. well he seemed to be embarrassed and wouldn't tell us.

My sister had finished her cigarette and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to go back to the guests, I got it covered, Tara you have another cigarette and see if you can find out what they were teasing him about."

Well my sister had left, I got up to lock the door, it was a little bit of a pain in the ass to get the lock to catch, but I got it. I went over and sat on a chair, while Kenny stood there. I said to Kenny, "I locked the door, so no one is going to walk in and hear. Do you trust me, if so then tell me what were they teasing you about, you know me I'm not gonna make fun of you ok."

Well nervously he said, "Yes I trust you, I like you you're pretty. They were making fun of the size of my dick calling it small, they seen it when I was in the bathroom taking a pee. They said girls don't like small dicks, they're right it is small. I asked some of the girls at the supermarket if they would be my girlfriend, they're always nice to me, but they laughed when I asked.

I replied back, "I'm sorry, so how do you know it's small, just because those jerks said so. I'm a girl, come over here and let me see, I'll tell you if it is." Well Kenny, unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, it looked like a turtle in its shell. I said, "Well it's hard to tell when it's soft, how big it is, but it doesn't look bad."

Then Kenny said, "It mostly it gets hard in the mornings and like when I seen your pretty butt and pussy. I never been with a girl, I'm a virgin the guys said, so how do we get it hard, can you get it hard, so you can tell if it's small."

I put my cigarette out then said to him, "Yes, are you sure you want me to."

He said, "Yes."

I said, "Ok kenny, I'll do it," so I reached out and with my thumb and index finger I started gently rubbing around the head of his dick, it started to slowly get hard. I kept gently rubbing it, as it grew hard enough. I wrapped my hand around it and started gentilly stroking it, it wasn't long before it was nice and hard as a rock.

I said to Kenny, "Now see it isn't small it's about 6 inches, that's what most men have." Then I thought for a second, " Why not do something nice for him." I looked at Kenny with a smile and said, "You have a crush on me don't you."

Nervously he replied, "Yes you're so nice to me and your pretty, I wish you were my girlfriend."

I then said back, "I'll tell you what Kenny, I'm going to give you a gift." I hopped off the table and got down on my knees. I slid my lips over the head of his dick and started sucking his dick swirling my tongue around the head of it.

Kenny said, "That feels so good, please don't stop,"

Kenny ran his fingers through my long black hair, as I sucked away on his dick with occasionally stopping to run my tongue up the shaft of it.

After a couple of minutes Kenny said, "I can't hold it any longer, I feel like I'm going to pee, I don't want to pee in your mouth."

I stopped sucking for second and said, "It's ok Kenny, don't hold it in, let It go." I quickly went back to sucking, then his warm semen started flowing in my mouth, it just kept flowing and flowing on my tongue. I was swallowing quickly to keep up with all of his semen flowing like a river out the head of his dick. It was oozing out fast, thick and stringy, as it went down my throat into my stomach.

After a minute the last bit of warm semen slid down my throat, Kenny was spent and just as I was sliding my lips off of his dick. My uncle Bill walked in, I quickly whispered to Kenny, "Put your dick back in your pants and zip them up, then go back to the reception. I'll be out, remember our secret," then Kenny left the room.

My uncle Bill said, "Ho what do we have here, the bride, my niece, polishing the best man knob on her wedding day, classic."

I was trying to think of what to say, I was in shock, I thought I locked that door. I guess the lock doesn't work, that's why I had trouble getting it to catch. I replied back, "Come on uncle Bill, please don't say anything."

He replied back, "I don't know, but maybe I can be persuaded to forget what I just seen."

I replied back, "And how do I do that."

My uncle replied, "I want some Bada Boom Bada Bing, I want some of what you got under that wedding dress."

I replied back, "Are you serious, I'm your niece, pervert and you're forty-two years older than me."

He replied back, "Oh yes you're young, I want to get my hands on that young 22 year old hot body of yours or of course I can leave, but I don't know how good I am at keeping a secret."

My uncle Bill went to leave, "I jumped up and ran over, grabbing him by the arm and closing the door. I said to him, "No no no don't leave, ok ok, but I'm do out there in a few minutes for the cake cutting, the bouquet and garter toss. I can't do it until after that, sometime during the party where I won't be missed. If I do this, you'll keep your mouth shut."

My uncle replied, "Mum's the word, I'll take my Viagra then, now give me a good faith gesture, let me see your tits."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I said, "WTF!" I carefully pulled down the top of my wedding gown and exposed my breasts. My uncle reached out grabbing them both and giving them a squeeze, I pulling back I said, "Hey I didn't say you could touch them."

Well I pulled the top of my gown back up and went back to my reception, I went over to Kenny, with a little smile, I leaned over, placing my hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Did you like what I did."

Kenny whispered, "Ahh uhh."

I whispered back, "I'll do it again for you, just remember our little secret."

Well we cut the cake and while the caterers cut up the rest of it, I did the bouquet toss. Now it was time for my husband to remove my garter.

Well my genius of a husband raised my dress up way too high to remove my garter, giving everyone an excellent view of my tiny pair of shiny white satin bikini panties. Well that drew some hoops, hollers, a good many of them coming from my 7 uncles and the best man.

Then a comment was yelled out of, "Love the white satin bikini panties and your camel toe, how about modeling them panties for us, So we can see that pretty little ass of yours!" with numerous male voices echoing it also.

Well my husband was ready to remove my garter, I wore a satin royal blue trimmed in black Star Trek garter. I had to wear it up high on my thigh close to my panties to keep it from falling down.

Smiling I clapped and cheered as he slid my garter off. Then my husband cheated and walked over tossing my garter in Kenny's hands to keep and make his day, because everybody knows that, he has a crush on me.

Well the cake was being served, it was time to party for the next couple of hours. It was about 40 minutes into the partying, when I said to my sister, "Toni I'm going to have a cigarette, hold down the fort please." Then I looked across the room at my uncle and I got up from the table. I then slowly walked out of the reception and down the hall to the storage room. I lit a cigarette and a few minutes later, my uncle came in.

My uncle grabbed a chair and wedged it under the door knob of the door so it wouldn't open.

Then my uncle walked over to me and said, "My little sweet niece Tara, get down on your knees," as he started undoing his pants.

I got down on my knees, he pulled his dick out and it was quite large. He then took his dick and started rubbing it all over my face, he rubbed it across my forehead, down the bridge of my nose, on both sides of my cheeks. Then he rubbed it across my lips a couple of times.

My uncle then put his dick to my lips and said, "Open your mouth Tara, now watch those fangs of yours."

I opened my mouth and he placed his hand on the back of my head, as he slid his dick into my mouth and with a tight grip on the back of my head, I wrapped my lips around the shaft of his dick. My uncle started fucking my mouth, he was going fast and furious, his balls were slapping against my chin, as my glasses started fogging up.

My uncle yelled, "Oh Tara your lips are so soft, that's it let me fuck that beautiful face."

The head of my uncle's dick, was darting in and out of the back of my throat. A couple of times I almost gagged for air, when he held it in the back of my throat too long. After a few minutes, my uncle stopped and pulled his dick out of my mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 04: My Wedding Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds