The Veronica Story Pt. 09

Jonah didn't find the same thrill from all this that I did, and then it became obvious to me how we were so much the same yet so different. Here we were, two guys sitting in the same vehicle. We've looked at pictures of his wife and told stories about our sex lives. In Jonah's case, everything he was doing was perfectly acceptable to his wife, and there was nothing about his day that he would hesitate to share with her. I had been in the same truck, same conversations, and yet, the fact that I was here was a secret. I could never reveal to my wife that I had even spent the morning drinking tea and driving around with Jonah, much less looked at nude images of his wife. It isn't that my wife is a prude, but clearly, something went wrong in our relationship years ago that caused our communication to cease.

Jonah asked me, "Don't you think it is sad that so many people come here?"

"I don't. That's my problem." I said, "I am totally turned on by everyone of these couples. I want to know the details, I want to understand what went wrong in their marriage and how they ended up meeting someone in a park just to talk, maybe make-out a little. I mean, look around. None of these people are fucking; they're just spending time together like Veronica and I do. We just do it over coffee in your apartment."

Two more cars slowly pulled in a respectable distance from the truck. We casually watched a woman in her late 40's, very pretty with nicely frosted hair wearing Capri's and a sleeveless shirt get out of her car then climb into the passenger seat of the car that had parked next to her. The man, at least 10 years younger looked to be wearing a uniform shirt, similar to the type the utility company issues. They embraced immediately, but settled down to talk.

"Can you help me with something?" Jonah asked. "What is this whole Bi thing about? I mean, I know several gay dudes from when I was in the military. But what's your story?"

"What's to know?" I responded. "I've known since I was very young that I loved girls but for some explainable reason, I am sexually attracted to certain aspects of men. Namely, their dicks."

Jonah laughed. "So if you weren't married to your wife, would you marry a man?"

"No, not at all. It is a sex thing." I said. "At least at this point in my life. I never had the urge to develop emotional feelings to a guy the way that I do with a woman. I mean, look at Veronica. It took me a very short time to realize that I had formed an emotional attachment with her. In another life, I could see her an I together - though I would surely allow you to join us from time to time."

We both laughed more. "But with guys, I could be friends, but I don't see myself walking along the beach, holding hands and making wishes on shooting stars. But I will suck his dick."

"I did try it once." Jonah looked down a little sad. "It happened with Steven and Tabitha at the camp."

"Oh, man. You don't have to talk about it." I offered.

"It wasn't a big deal, really. But it wasn't for me. We were all really wasted and Tabitha dared me to do it. She taunted me, saying, "We already know you like the taste". Steven pulled out his dick and stuck it in my face, and said, "Yea faggot, we already know you want it"."

"Tabitha laughed and kept telling me to suck it. So I just did, for all of one second. I put it in my mouth, then pushed it out and that was it. I'm absolutely sure I'm not gay." He laughed a little but I just smiled at him.

"I suppose not." I said.

My phone rang and it was work. I was going to have to get back in the office and Jonah needed to get home anyway. When we pulled out of the park we drove slowly past a mini-van parked next to a pick-up truck. Nobody was visible through the tinted windows but the van was rocking way more than a parked car should.

"I guess some people do come here to fuck." I said, and Jonah laughed with me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds