• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Versatile Student Ch. 02

The Versatile Student Ch. 02

Dave awoke with a start. Something seemed somehow different. His hand was drawn to his penis and there he felt it.

...

At breakfast, Denise smiled at him. I'm really pleased with you Dave. You look so nice in your undershirt and boxer briefs, eating your breakfast, drinking your coffee. Richard left early for work, its just you and I.

Denise, why the chastity device and where is the key?

Denise smiled - Dave - there are two keys - I have both of them. You are going to be spending some time with Tara today - and I don't want either of you to be tempted.

Tempted for what I dumbly responded.

Tempted to take sweet Tara's virginity, my darling. Now, its time for you to give me MY enema Dave.

As the morning went on, I realized just how powerful Denise's enema eroticism was - as I administered bag after bag of organic coffee into her. Her favourite nozzle was huge yet slipped in with great ease. When her sessions were complete, she smiled, unlocked me, and flipped a coin.

Why the coin, I asked.

I'm trying to decide between vaginal and anal, she purred.

The coin, a nickle, landed on the beaver side, tails, and I quickly learned this meant anal intercourse as Denise rubbed some lube over my erect cock and also into her quivering rosebud.

Anal sex was good, so tight, and Denise came fast. But then Denise slid off me and I cried out, what about me?

Dave, my dear, its not about you, its all about me. Your orgasms are not important. In fact, its better for you to go without, Denise smiled wickedly, struggling to re-instal the chastity device. But my cock wouldn't cooperate with her. I felt her slip her finger against my anus, then enter, lubing me up, then something small sliding in place. What the fuck?

Dave, its just a suppository - a special suppository - it will relax you a little - just a little - but more importantly - you will be impotent for the next 24 hours.

It didn't take long for the effect to begin; within a half-hour Denise was sliding the chastity device over my shrivelled, useless cock, the medical grade silicone feeling surprisingly comfortable.

The doorbell rang - perfect timing, exclaimed Denise. Put on your undershirt and boxer briefs Dave.

Denise left the bedroom to answer the door and I was mortified a minute later when she re-entered the bedroom with a well flushed Tara in tow. Tara looked like she had just had her 7th orgasm and was intent on more.

Its Tara's day off, she is over for a playdate, Denise slyly smiled. Now, I'm going to be gone most of the day, you kids have fun!

Tara looked at me and licked her lips as she stripped off her jeans and blouse, leaving her in white boxer briefs and undershirt, just like mine, only much smaller. But, the pouch of her boxer-briefs was full, and for a moment I feared that Tara was not really Tara after all.

Tara giggled and pulled out a Mr. Floppy, gottcha there didn't I? Enema time, honey, you first.

Tara sure knew how to give a guy an enema - her fingers spending way too much time opening up my rectum, working the lube in, massaging my prostate, giving me bag after bag of a chamomille / valerian mix, leaving me relaxed from the herbs. Tara, my sweet Tara, then milked my prostate, my semen slowly dripping out of my tiny limp cock for what seemed a blissful eternity.

Then it was my turn to treat Tara, who enjoyed the same receipe, and a couple hours later the enemas were finished and we were kissing, snuggling, high as a kite on legal, over the counter drug-store herbs and glass after glass of wine.

You know what Dave? What Tara? That suppository Denise gave you, that was my idea. As was the chastity device. Its all part of MY plan. Denise handed me her rights to you. You are MINE. You will be impotent and locked up until we are married.

Maybe it was the legal herbs, maybe the wine, likely both, but Tara blabbered and blabbered and I happily listened. She told me how Richard's impotence was engineered by Denise, medication in his enemas, all part of a plan. Denise was not only a fetishist, but a hotwife, Richard truly believing that he was impotent and giving his wife full permission to "date".

[As I write this, years and years later, the beat and lyrics of Kei$ha's song Crazy People are going through my head. But, when Tara dropped her bomb on me, Kei$ha wasn't even born yet.]

I staggered out to the kitchen in my underwear, found a twist tie, shaped it into a ring, went back into the bedroom, got down on one knee, popped the question, Tara said yes, and two crazy, kinky university kids who had known each other for a day decided to get married.

Of course, between that late August day and our wedding the following June, there was lots of dating, lots of making out, lots of one sided oral sex and lots of prostate milking. Tara swore that the chastity device would come off on our wedding night and 27 years later, she has remained true to her word.

But, during our courting, Tara reveled more and more of her kinky side as my eager wife-to-be / nursing student expertly slid an ever larger series of Van Buren sounds into my impotent cock, sliding past my prostate and just into my bladder. Tara started with a 24F, I quickly graduated to a 26FR and she slowly lead me up from there.

...

Richard's eyes were glued to the computer monitor. Being a retired police officer, now working for CSEC [Communications Security Establishment Canada] had its perks. Especially when a man WANTED his wife to be a hot-wife. Richard was no fool - he knew of the medications Denise slipped into his enemas, he knew that his impotence was caused by his slut-wife's actions, yet he played the fool. Besides, he knew exactly what to take to negate the effects of the Denise's potion and it sure wasn't Viagra! But playing the impotent cuckhold had its benefits - one of which was watching Denise on an HD cam with her lovers. The other was enjoying his side of their agreed to open marriage, a side which Denise thought her husband would never enjoy. But Richard enjoyed a secret fetish - Richard was a breeding stud. A very successful one, always giving his client lots of what she wanted - lots of little bundles of joy. For Richard, good sex was only GOOD sex if there was a very real possibility, better yet a liklihood, of pregnancy. Denise was older and no longer fertile and thus Richard was happy to be impotent in his wife's presence.

Today Denise was with two lovers - both twenty-somethings, Richard guessed. Denise had a penchant for double penetration and Richard smiled as he watched his wife skewered by two cocks, one in her pussy, the other in her ass. Richard expertly dropped a 32FR Van Buren sound into his flaccid cock and took the little pill that was his antidote - he was meeting Gina a today to give her a donation. It had been weeks since Richard had taken his little green pill and thus he had a big load for eager Gina, whose clock was ticking rather loudly. Gina was ovulating. Nothing excited Richard more than impregnating a woman, especially a late 30s single woman.

...

Relaxing in her tub, Tara mulled over the days events. Dave was hers! Tara was convinced that Dave had all the right "stuff" to be the perfect husband for her - smart, handsome, wanted kids someday, nice and kinky - really kinky.

Leting out the water, Tara dried herself off, slid a pair of Ben-wa balls into her pussy, fastened a clothespin to each nipple, lay down on her bed, closed her eyes and clamped down on her kegels ...

to be continued ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Versatile Student Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 642 milliseconds