The Vicar's Wife Ch. 21

'This is really lovely, Sarah,' Bessie said, leaning over to put her empty glass on the side table. She smiled up at Sarah. 'What were you saying about my borrowing your husband's manhood?' She took George's empty glass placing it at the side of hers, then snuggled up to his side, turned his face to hers to kiss him. Her hand gently explored his trousers. Deep inside, her loins were trembling with lust and expectation. Finding that the zip had not been pulled up, she unfastened the waistband, flapping open the trousers to reveal his underwear, which she eased down to uncover the erect cock. She gave an involuntary gasp. The realization that this cock would penetrate her vagina filled her with lecherous longing.

Watching her reaction, Sarah said 'Gosh, Bessie. That looks most interesting. I haven't seen it so huge for years!' With mock surprise, she added, 'How on earth did you manage that?'

Bessie broke off the kiss to examine her prize, handling it with care and affection, finger tips exploring the length, thumb and middle finger curling round the girth. Her greedy eyes were glued to its handsome dimensions. She felt the lacing at the back of her gown being untied. It was, she knew, Sarah, encouraging the action by removing her dress. The shoulder strap slipped away to allow the bodice to fall from her breasts, exposing their beauty in front of George's face.

George couldn't be quite sure whether or not he was drunk. But any reticence he might have felt had long since left him. His cock had never felt so fit ti burst. He gazed in admiration at her slightly rounded belly and wonderful breasts, firm and solid, though drooping a little under their sheer weight. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was as though he was some other guy, drooling at the large brown, puckered areola, their edges rounded with pronounced pimples. The areola were now swollen, accentuating the stiff dark nipples. George latched his mouth over the left one, allowing his free hand to rub lightly over the smooth belly, finger tips delving into the top of the patch of ginger-red curls covering the mound. It was hard and swollen with lust already. With Bessie panting heavily, it was clear that she was wanting more exploration by those fingers. Between her thighs in particular. They were rippling with tension.

'I think your father need some help, Henry,' Sarah gestured to George's trousers. With a wide grin, Henry stepped to the side of his father, bending down to grip the waist band of his trousers, tugging them down, over his ankles until they were free. After carefully folding them Henry draped them over the back of an armchair. Meantime, Sarah had released Bessie from her evening gown, leaving her in sheer silk knickers, which George had pushed to one side. Between them, Sarah and Henry removed the last of the couple's underwear.

Rolling Bessie onto her back, Sarah took the right leg, lifting it high and wide, whilst indicated with a head gesture for Henry to do the same with her left leg. Now sprawled over the low back of the chaise, legs wide apart, Sarah saw he step daughter-in-law's vulva for the second time that day. Thick, puckered labia, wet with the copious juices oozing from the vagina. Legs now splayed well apart, Sarah gazed on the most beautiful of sights, again thinking that it was one of the wonders of nature. The female vulva. And this was a superb example of the fundamental mystery of the female body, with its large fleshy labia, reminding her of a handful of crumpled silk. The vaginal fluid had gathered at the base of the vulva, and was now overflowing, trickling over the ridge, collecting in the center of her coral-colored rosebud.

George had twisted his body over Bessie, fingers still playing lightly with her vulva and rosebud. He sank to his knees between her open thighs, allowing Sarah to take a hold of his proud penis. Sarah directed it to the puckered entrance to Bessie's vagina, now throbbing with expectation, placing the head at the very gateway to Bessie's ecstacy. Both she and Henry watched with baited breath, fascinated by the sight of their spouses about to engage in a fuck. The eyes of both were filled with a mixture of lust and jealousy, as the cock slowly pushed its way between the pink lips of the vagina. Bessie was heard to gasp with oh my God as the cock penetrated her, disappearing inch by inch into its natural female receptacle.

During sex in bed, Sarah had often fantasized about watching her husband's cock sliding into another woman's vagina, but had never really expected it to happen. And here it was. Her mouth was dry seeing the cock she knew well and loved, thrusting its way into a plump vagina. Now it was happening she couldn't be sure whether she was jealous or thrilled. Perhaps both. It was the sexiest sight she had ever seen. Certainly her loins were churning away. She glanced at Henry to see that he too had mixed feelings, but all geared to causing sexual arousal.

Bessie was stunned with disbelief that she was actually having that she had earlier craved for. A new cock. And that of her father in law! It was incredible. Her whole body was responding. Oh my god! She had never expected it to actually happen. But, what would her husband be feeling? She saw him through half-open eyes, staring at the sight of his wife being violated by another cock. His father's, no less! A wave of lust swept though her, consuming her whole body. Her hips jerked. This was really wild! Treasure every second of the sensation. Memorize it!

Sarah was boiling over with overwhelming desire. She unfastened the side zip of her gown. Without taking her eyes from the extraordinary sight in from of her, the shoulder strap was shrugged away, allowing the gown to shutter to the carpet. As she stepped out if it, she became aware of Janet behind her, enjoying the performance of George now fucking Bessie with long firm strokes, Janet scooped up the dress, draping it over a chair, followed by Sarah's purple, beautifully embroidered silk knickers, already heavily stained in the cotton crotch. Janet held them to her nose for a few moments, inhaling the delicious scent of a woman's arousal. She was reminded of their earlier encounter. What an aphrodisiac!

Charles saw Janet's interest in Sarah's knickers. He wrapped his arms round her from behind, pushing his erect cock against her buttocks. She too, was a smooth, elegant woman. There was something about sophisticated ladies that turned him on. Such a privilege to penetrate their defenses. And they loved it. Loved being taken. He felt Janet press her bottom against his erection and rub over it whilst still holding Sarah's knickers to her nose. Pressing her over the head of the chaise, already accommodating two fucking couples, Charles hoisted the hem of her gown over her waist. His fingers deftly moved the knickers to one side, exposing her plentiful thatch of copper-coloured pubic hair that framed the vulva, and the long fleshy labia, suspended from the vulva. After admiring their attractive beauty, he place the head of his cock against the gathered flesh at the mouth of her vagina. A moment of reverence before he slid his stiffness deep into her. He felt her stiffen slightly as the cock reached it's destination. Then she closed here eyes, and relaxed as he began thrusting. Sheer heaven!

Henry had got Sarah's message. Quickly removing his own trousers and underwear, he looked down at his erect cock, rearing arrogantly in front of his belly. Sarah saw him and knew she must have it. Watching the naked Sarah move behind the fucking couple, to above Bessie's head. He got the next message, as she lifted her right leg onto the low arm of the chaise, steadying herself by holding on to George's shoulders, so that her vulva was directly above Bessie's face. Moving in behind Sarah, Henry studied the vision in front of him. In the valley between her superbly shaped buttocks, below the crinkled pink-brown bum, was her dripping vulva. Literally dripping. A dribble of her vaginal juices was running down her left thigh. The sight fired his lust to an even greater intensity. With no further preliminaries, Henry guided his cock into the mouth of the delicious vagina and thrust to the hilt, feeling Sarah jerk at the intrusion.

Leaning back, steadying himself by holding the hips, a highly sexed Bessie watched spellbound, as her husband guided his solid cock to the entrance of Sarah's puckered vagina. Being fucked by her father in law whilst watching her husband penetrate his step mother's vagina was astonishing - totally irresistible, enough to trigger the first jolt of her shattering orgasm of several agonizing spasms. As she regained her breath, the sight in front of her kept her fully stimulated. Lifting her nose to touch Sarah's clit, she rubbed it up and down, her eyes glued to the sliding cock and the swaying testicles slapping against her chin. Her tongue swept along the underside of the thrusting erection, tasting the sweet nectar of the vaginal juices. Unalloyed ecstacy.

The penetration of her vagina by her step son filled Sarah with a feeling of almost religious fervor. Overpowering. In a state of utter beatific bewilderment, Sarah leaned to her husband to kiss him passionately. She muttered in his ear, 'Oh my God darling. I love you! This is a wonderful way to express it. Sharing our sex with family. So fucking marvelous!' George returned the passion of her kiss, tongues exploring each others mouths. Her orgasm wasn't far away. She reached down into her loins to concentrate on the wonderful fluttering sensation building into a huge wave of delicious pain. Bessie's tongue was rubbing her clit, triggering her release. And when it came it catapulted her into ecstatic oblivion.

Leaning over the end of the chaise, Janet and James had joined in the orgy. With her gown hoisted over her waist, her knickers pulled to one side, James was enjoying the nectar of her loins lubricating his lunging cock. Janet's head was on a level with Sarah's breasts. She latched her mouth onto the right nipple, sucking and tonguing. Three couples fucking on the chaise longue, each watching the others as their bodies were engaged in the thrill of animal copulation. Pure simple fucking and sucking! The air was filled with moans, grunts and squeals, cries of encouragement and of blissful agony. And the unmistakable aroma of sex, itself an aphrodisiac spur.

Henry was the first to feel the swelling in his groin. The muscles tensing and flexing, until it was unstoppable. With a heaving jerk, his groin thrust violently at Sarah, as his ejaculation spurted deep into her vagina. He held it there for a few blissful moments before slowly withdrawing, backing away from the wonderful bottom. Bessie immediately opened her mouth against the distended vagina to catch the sperm dribbling from it.

Seeing Sarah unmounted, Charles pulled his erection from Janet's vagina, stepping across to behind Sarah. The sight of her exciting bottom and vulva, dripping its contents into is mother's mouth, got him to a fever pitch of excitement. He presented his cock to the delectable vagina, paused for a brief moment to take in the event, then slid it deep and full in to Sarah, as she recovered slowly from her ecstacy. Grasping the buttocks, Charles fucked as hard and deep as he could. For some reason, he wanted to rape this elegant, sophisticated woman. Violate her beauty. Shag her into unconsciousness. He could hear her screaming - asking for more. A loud grunt with every thrust. It was whilst he fucked her hard that James noticed the puckered entrance to her bum. It was perfect. Perfect symmetrical gathered flesh in pinkish brown. He was fascinated by it - he decided there and then to penetrate it. He must violate it.

Bessie was in a trance. Her wows and oohs were loud. This was the moment when George felt his loins squeezing hard. There was no stopping the spasms in his groin and testicles as he threw back his head, thrusting his now spurting cock deep inside his daughter in law. He withdrew after the third splash, to finish the ejaculation in her thick bush of pubic hair. No sooner had he withdrawn, than his wife pushed her head between Bessie's thighs to fasten her lips around her vagina.

On the serving table behind him was still the bowl of butter curls. Still fucking Sarah, he reached over to take a curl, applying it onto the gathered bum, pressing it inside with his middle finger until it was fully melted. He was fascinated by the way the anus dilated, like a flower opening its petals. In one swift move, he withdrew from Sarah's vagina, applying the head to her bum. With his thumbs, he pulled the flesh apart to open the anus, and slowly slipped his cock deep inside. He felt Sarah wince and heard her sharp gasp at the invasion of her private entrance.

Meantime, now that Henry was free from his step mother, Jane got her arms round him from behind, feeling his wet sticky cock. 'My turn, darling,' she whispered hoarsely into his ear, her hands roaming over this groin. The erection was still as strong as ever, much to Henry's amazement and delight. It was quite a long time since he had managed two fucks in succession. This was his chance again! Janet had been teasing him during dinner, drawing attention to her shapely breasts, trailing her finger tips over the swelling in his trousers, whilst his wife teased his father with her large breasts.

Janet reached behind her dress to lower the zip, shaking the shoulder strap away. It didn't take more than a few seconds for her to step out of it, laying it over Sarah's gown on the back of a chair. Her knickers quickly discarded, Janet steered Henry onto the end of a second chaise. Pushing him down, so that he leant back on his arms, his erection still rearing proud, Janet knelt between his thighs to take it between finger and thumb. Henry groaned with delight as he watched Janet lean over his groin to kiss the tip, before dropping it slowly into her mouth, her lips pressing against the shaft. She sucked it and licked it all over, feeling the power building up inside his thighs.

As Sarah sucked greedily at the juices of her husband mingled with Bessie's nectar, wallowing in her wanton lewdness, she felt a cool splat on her bottom, a finger penetrating her bum. Mm, yes. She liked fingers up her bum. But ker-ist! This was no finger. It was a cock. She winced at the touch. Sarah was shocked at first. The feel of a cock pressing into her bum was unexpected. It was stretching, but with an intensity that almost took her breath away. To her surprise, it didn't actually hurt, but the intensity was so high that it almost felt like pain. As Charles penetrated further the sensation was like having the center of her body explored. Every sensation was focused there, moving powerfully up into her, rather than the hole. The longer it went on, the more that feeling built up. And when Charles sank in more deeply there was a special warmth that radiates out from the middle of her body. Oh my god! Very intense. She was juddering. It was terrific! Awesome!

Charles was feeling every subtle sensation on his cock inside Sarah's bum. Her anal muscles were beginning to grip him, as he sensed her enjoyment intensifying. She was tight, but he was able to thrust in and out without discomfort. Such was the different experience and the mounting excitement, that he felt unable to prevent the rising tension building up. He was going to come. He couldn't stop it. He heard her heavy panting, whilst still eating his mother's vulva. Knowing that his mother was watching his every thrust brought him to the boil. The sudden wave. The huge thrust. His cock exploded inside Sarah's bum. Quickly withdrawing after the first spurt, he pressed his erupting cock into his mother's waiting mouth. She took the remaining copious spurts with greed, cooing at the thrill.

'Oh darling! Thank you. That was very welcome,' Bessie purred. As Charles backed away, holding his stiffness in his hand, the two ladies pushed their mouths in to each other's swollen vulva. Both ate hungrily at the fleshy lips. Chewing clits and reaching into vaginas with stiffened tongues. Index fingers swirled inside bums, heightening the intensity of growing excitement. Both were so highly charged with promiscuity, that bellies trembled yet again, thighs jerking as waves after wave of orgasmic spasms shook them.

They lay quietly together for a while recovering, before standing, to embrace over the chaise, kissing, and caressing each other's buttocks, sharing the young sperm.

'This calls for more champagne,' Sarah decided. She took Bessie by the arm, leading her round to the fireplace. George, ever the perfect host and husband, had already opened another bottle and was pouring it expertly. After handing a glass to each of the ladies, he offered a drop of brandy with it. Both nodded their agreement. They were exhausted. In need of rejuvenation.

Charles poured himself a generous whisky, splashing soda with it. 'I need this,' he laughed. Bessie looked down at her son's groin. He was still fully erect beneath his shirt tails.

'Well Sarah,' Bessie suggested with a wink, 'something must have worked wonders with the men.'

'Oysters perhaps?'

'It obviously affected you ladies as well,' Charles replied. 'You've all been as sexy as hell.'

'I noticed that you didn't fuck your mother, though,' Sarah added.

'We can soon put that right.' And Charles tossed back the whisky before taking his mother's large breasts in his hands. Sarah took Bessie's glass from her as she staggered back. Pushing her against the arm of the nearest chaise, Charles pushed his right leg between her thighs to pry them apart. Taking his ever-ready cock in one hand, he parted her labia with the other. Bessie's eyes were glued to the sight. With one thrust, he penetrated his mother's vagina with a grunt. It was amazing! His cock in his mother's soaking vagina. Just unbelievable! He had to fuck her. Now! Fast and deep.

'Oh my god,' Bessie howled, her mind closed to everything except her son's cock thrusting deep into her. 'Fantastic! How long have I prayed for this moment.' She threw her head back in triumph. This was such a wonderful climax to the evening. Her son penetrating her deep vagina, fulfilling a long-held ambition, ever since she had come across him masturbating on his bed. He didn't know she'd seen him, but Bessie was smitten by the wonderful cock, often fantasizing about it during her own solo pleasures.

Sarah knelt on the chaise at the side of Bessie, giving her a passionate kiss, fingering her swollen clit, as George stood on the other side of his daughter-in-law, suckling the left nipple of her pendulous breast, listening to her gasps of rapture.

Henry, meantime, cock embedded deeply into Janet, was amazed at his own stamina. Not for a long time had he been capable of maintaining such an erection for such a long time. His second coming was gathering in his groin. The tension was already gripping his loins. He grunted with effort as each spasm ejaculated into Janet's jerking body. She was lost in the coils of a shattering orgasm, grunting. 'Yes, yes, yes! Ooo fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' as she bounced up and down on Henry's lap.

After panting for a few moments to recover, Janet lifted her bottom and stood, rejoicing in the warm feeling inside her belly. Three generations of cock filling her pussy. And all within the same two hours. Sensational! God! More champagne to celebrate.

Henry also stood, taking Janet in his arms for a hard kiss, unable to understand the lust that still fired his insatiable libido. But he didn't care! His penis remained rock-hard, ready for more fucking. And Sarah was kneeling on the chaise, kissing Bessie feverishly whilst his son was fucking his mother. Taking Janet by the waist, he led her to George, who was rewday with a glass of bubbly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds