The Video Ch. 04

The first powerful spurt of wet heat surged between them and that was all it took to trip Gabriel too.

"Ah shit, here it comes! Hohhhhh..."

Twin streaks of cum jetted between their bucking, grinding bodies. Gabe could feel Ethan's penis pulsing next to his own and it only made him cum harder.

"Mmmohh god!"

"Aww yes!"

Gabriel shot the last ribbon of semen into the mix between their bodies and then it was over, both men panting hard, heads still pressed together. They kissed again and again as they came down off their highs, never once breaking the connection they both seemed to need with more desperation than oxygen. Despite the unpleasant cooling of cum on their fevered skin, they tried to crawl into each other, consume one another.

"Fuck, that was intense!"

"Oh, you're so beautiful..."

"Did you mean it, Gabe?"

"Huh?" Gabriel's mind was still MIA.

"Did you mean it?" Ethan repeated.

"Mean what?"

"Did you mean it when you said you love me? Do you love me...like I love you?"

Gabriel finally lifted his forehead from Ethan's, gazing solemnly into pleading green eyes. He nodded, kissing Ethan again. His lover's arms snaked around his neck and drew him down into a more passionate kiss.

When they came up for air, they both laughed.

"My god, I'm so drunk," Ethan giggled.

"Fuck, we made such a mess. Look at us! We're covered in cum," Gabriel chuckled.

Ethan flopped back sleepily onto the bed, a satisfied smile on his lips. "Mmmm...your cum, my cum...as long as it's together, 'm happy..."

Gabe shook his head with a smile, dragging himself into a sitting position. "I'm gonna go get a washcloth, clean up this jizz all over us."

"Mmmmmm 'kay," Ethan said, his voice a lazy drawl.

When Gabriel got back from the bathroom, Ethan was dead to the world, finally succumbed to the power of Jaegermeister, beer and sex. Heart bursting with love, Gabe stretched out beside him and gently wiped up the proof of their lovemaking with a hot, wet flannel. When they were somewhat clean, he cuddled up next to Ethan's powerful body and relished the heat, falling asleep almost as quickly as his lover had.

---

Gabriel had wonderful dreams. Best dreams ever. It was like he'd never ever slept before.

His slumbering mind was filled with Ethan, sex, love and more sex. He smiled the entire night.

---

The next morning, Gabriel awoke to a rustling, a movement next to him.

"Morning," he murmured, all the delicious activities of the night before coming back to him with a sleepy smile and a pulse of his morning wood. Where's my lover? Want some more sex...

Ethan didn't answer. Gabriel opened his eyes and looked around, spotting his man sitting naked on the edge of the bed. Ethan looked pale and sick and...freaked. Back to being Donnelly and Brandt. Great.

Donnelly lay there, staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to come down on him.

"So," Brandt started awkwardly as he searched for something. He was avoiding eye contact and the hurt that caused sucked the breath out of Donnelly.

"So," Donnelly repeated, trying to hide the pain behind that one word.

He was resigned now. After everything last night, nothing had changed. Well, nothing except for him. So, first thing Monday morning, Donnelly was out of there. No way was he sticking around so Brandt could shred his heart piece by piece. It meant nothing to him. He lied to me.

"So this is a little strange," Brandt said hesitantly.

"You could say that." Donnelly was holding back tears. Actually, this is fucked.

"Do you think... Do you think we did anything last night?"

Donnelly's eyes snapped to his partner, recording the uncertainty in Ethan's shy, green eyes. He... doesn't remember.

Well, shit.

---

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds