• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Virgin

The Virgin

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

* * * * *

"This is it," I thought, "there's no turning back now." I was about to jump off of the bridge when a voice suddenly appeared behind me.

"What are you doing?" Came the heavenly voice. I turned and there was this beautiful Chinese girl.

"I'm tired of all the crap and pain that I am forced to put up with. The world doesn't care about me and I don't care about it. So I'm gonna jump off of this bridge because I can't stand the pain. So, would you please leave? I don't want my death on your conscience." I got ready to jump again when she spoke again.

"Please don't, think of your girlfriend…" I shook my head, "wife…" again I shook my head, "friends, family…" still again I shook my head.

"I don't have any of those. No woman can stand to look at me. I don't like to talk to people and all of my family is dead." I started to shake and cry.

"You're talking to me and I think that you are quite handsome. I can see in your eyes that you carry a deep sense of honor and passion."

"That's true," I said in between sobs, "I do carry both of those qualities with pride, but alas there is no one to share them with."

"How about me?" The young lady asked. "Why don't you climb off of there and you can share those qualities with me." I just chuckled. "What's so funny."

"I don't know you, you don't know me, and the minute I step down, you'll turn me in to the cops."

"No, I promise." I just snorted at this, "What's one without one's word." Weird, I was thinking the exact same thing at that moment. "Here, I'll add something else. How about we go back to my place and fool around a little. If you don't think that I'd be worth spending time with, I'll bring you back here and you can kill yourself."

"Why would you do something like that?" I asked.

"Because, like you I am without ma…anyone. I need someone also. What do you say?"

"If I'm gonna die, I don't want to die a virgin."

"You're a virgin?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded. "You have to sleep with me then. You can't die a virgin." The beautiful woman said excitedly.

I nodded again and said, "Alright, I'll go with you."

It didn't even feel like five minutes when we were suddenly at her domicile. It was an older looking house, sort of creepy looking, but beautifully decorated on the inside. I quickly noticed two other equally beautiful Chinese women, drinking some kind of a red wine. The girl took me by the hand and led me up to the second floor to a beautiful room decorated in various gem type colors.

Immediately she planted a kiss on my lips, furiously licking all around. When she realized I wasn't doing anything she broke away, "What's wrong?" She asked

"Well, if you want me to fuck you, I at least want to know your name."

She smiled and said, "That's sweet. My name is Sun Lee. And yours?"

"Steve." I replied. She smiled again, her teeth were white as pearls, and she planted another kiss on me, which I happily accepted. She pushed me down onto the bed and without a moment's hesitation she literally tore all of my clothes off, but before I could do anything, she ripped her own clothes off, revealing her brownish skin, slim figure, her sort of small breasts, and her well trimmed pussy.

She sort of marveled at my hard cock, even though it was only about 6 inches long. Immediately she started to suck, like she was a pro or something. I was enjoying the excellent blowjob that she was giving me, but I started to furiously tap on her shoulder.

She looked up and I said, "It's not fair if I have all of the fun. Swing around her and we'll bring each other off." She managed to place her nice little pussy into my face while she kept my cock in her mouth. I plunged my tongue deep into her depths, enjoying the intense heat and the moans that I brought out of her. My wide tongue was an advantage, whenever I licked up, I was able to lick most of her pussy.

I found her little clit and immediately took it into my mouth, humming in different lengths and frequencies. Which got Sun Lee to suck harder on my cock and make her moan louder and louder. Before she knew what was happening to her, I bit down on her clitty and she spit my cock out and screamed as an intense orgasm took over her body. By the time she was finished my face looked as if it had been under a faucet.

"I want you to cum in my pussy." Sun Lee said after she had regained her breath.

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"I'm barren." She replied sadly.

"That's a real shame." I said. She nodded and then raised herself above my awaiting penis and impaled herself. She let out a long and low moan. She bounced a couple of times, her moans growing louder every time.

I managed to grunt out, "I'm about ready to cum." She lay down on top of me while I still thrust into her, she started to furiously kiss and bite my neck in one area. Just when I was about to come, I felt this extremely sharp pain in my neck, but it was lost as I had an orgasm that I thought would explode my balls. As soon as I finished cumming everything started to darken and grow blurry.

I felt cold inside. I felt like I was going to die. My eyes were soon just slits, and I could just barely see Sun Lee dragging my near lifeless body into her arms and squeezing me tightly against her. I saw something silvery and gleaming but couldn't see much after that. My eyes closed and as soon as I felt I was gone, something pressed against my lips, something soft and warm. The warmth traveled through my body bringing me back to life, healing me.

I was still very weak, but my eyes were opened most of the way now. I looked up and I saw Sun Lee, her mouth was open, and something red was glistening off of her teeth.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before, but I'm a vampire." Sun Lee said.

"What do you mean, vampire?" I asked groggily.

"You know, like the blood-sucking vampires. I'm one of them. The two others that you saw downstairs are too, but they are followers. They follow me, their Queen."

"What have you done to me?" I asked.

"A vampire must drink virgin blood once every two hundred years or they will die. Thankfully, I chanced upon you and with your help, you allowed me to live for another two hundred years. I thank you for that."

"What have you done to me?" I asked again, with a little sincerity in my voice.

"I told you that I too am alone. I needed a mate and I choose you. I'm sorry to force this on to you."

"Why me?" I asked, my energy fading.

"We are like kindred spirits, we are very similar. That's what I've always wanted. Please forgive me."

"I…can't. Can…hardly speak." I choked out.

"Your body needs time to adjust to the change." Suddenly, out of no where, the two others appeared and I soon realized that I was in the air. "Where are you…taking…me." I managed to choke out.

"You will sleep in my coffin with me, my husband and lord. Tomorrow, you will be much better." I felt myself lifted into a box, I was starting to lose my sight now. I felt Sun Lee nibbling on my ear, and running her soft hand through my hair, and just before I faded away into unconsciousness I heard her say, "As the new master of our clan, you must be initiated by sleeping with the other female members. I moaned again and passed out.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds