• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Visit

The Visit

12

Note: The story below contains graphic depictions of bisexual activity and bisexual watersports. If this activity displeases you, please hit the return button now.

So there I was, waiting at the airport for my friend Christine, and nervous as hell. Years ago, in college, Christine and I had been lovers. We continued to sleep together off and on for years, but we hadn't had sex for about fifteen years. I had moved down South, and she was still in the Northeast. Now she was flying in for a conference nearby, and I was picking her up at the airport.

When we were sleeping together, Christine was endlessly inventive. She was the kinkiest person I had ever slept with. She was an exhibitionist, she liked to wrestle nude, we had had threesomes, done watersports-- just about everything you could think of, with one exception. When I had suggested we have a threesome with another guy, she had said only if the two guys had sex with each other. I had balked at that.

Now she was coming to visit. Although we had done all kinds of role-playing, what I liked best was to be submissive and humiliated. And what she wanted most was to see me having sex with a guy. Over the years I had sent her some fantasies about sleeping with a guy, and had even sent her emails telling her I was sleeping with guys, just to get her horny. Just to have sex with a guy wasn't really interesting to me, though. Not unless it involved humiliation.

There she was, coming down the stairs towards the baggage claim! I waved nervously. She was wearing what I thought of as her 'stern outfit,' a long dark skirt and a white shirt. It was actually what she wore when she played in her orchestra, but she wore it years ago when she was dominating me. She swept up and gave me a hug. Under cover of the hug, her hand found my nipple and pinched it hard.

"I just wanted to check to see if you had obeyed my instructions," she said. "Have you obeyed all of my instructions? I nodded. "Tell me what you did," she ordered.

"I am wearing a bra and panties under my clothes, and I shaved my legs," I muttered, looking around to see if anyone heard me.

"Speak up, please!" Christine barked. "Now, what kind of panties are you wearing?"

"A pink lacy thong," I replied, turning red with embarrassment.

"Very good. There's my bag. Pick it up, and then I have to go to the bathroom."

I picked up her bag, and we made our way to the women's room. She went in with her large purse, and I waited outside with her bags. After a few minutes, she came out with a white plastic bag in her hand. "Your turn," she said. "You go into the men's room and put this on. No questions, please!" she ordered, as I started to speak. So I took the bag and went into the men's room.

Going into a stall and locking the door, I looked in the bag. Inside were a pair of fishnet stockings and two plastic bags of warm liquid. I realized they must be bags of Christine's pee! I didn't mind the stockings so much, because no one would see them under my pants, but if I put the bags of pee in my bra, everyone would think I had boobs! And one if one came untied? I stalled for awhile, but there really wasn't anything else to do. I took off my pants and put the stockings on. My legs were really nice shaved. I had never done that before. Then I put my pants back on. Giving the knots an extra tug, I gingerly lowered the warm bags of pee into my bra, under my shirt. I flushed the toilet and left the stall, hunching my shoulders forward so no one would notice my 'tits.'

Outside, Christine grinned at the sight of me. "Good girl," she said, "let's go."

As we headed for my car, I wondered if Christine had been in touch with any of the guys from the internet. Because she doesn't like to use the internet for anything to do with sex, she had made me put an ad on the internet. The headline was "Straight boy needs to be humiliated." The body of the ad read "My Mistress has forced me to search for a real man, so I can suck his big cock and take it up the ass, while she verbally humiliates me. If interested, please send a picture of face and cock to this address."

She told me to send all the replies I received to her, and I did for all but one guy. He was fat and hairy, with a small cock. The rest, about seven guys, I sent on.

In the car, Christine explained herself to me. "You see," she said, "you have such a teeny little cock, that it really fits better in panties than in boy's shorts." I actually have a larger than average size cock, but when it is soft, it is really small. I have always been self conscious about this, and Christine knew it. When it was soft, it actually did fit in panties pretty well.

"If you are wearing panties," she continued, "you might as well wear a bra and stockings. Since you will never attract a girl with this little thing," she said, giving my semi-hard cock a little spank through my pants, "we will have to see if you can attract a man with a nice big cock instead. Too bad you are so unattractive," she sighed. "We will have to find a man with very low standards, and even then you will have to beg him for his cock."

"In fact," she continued, "you make such an ugly girl that I think I will call you Roberta. Don't you feel that we are uncovering the real you? Roberta the cock-hungry slut?"

"Well, I..."

"Don't you dare contradict me," she said, spanking my penis again. Her words had made me quite hard, twisting my cock uncomfortably in my lacy panties. Christine rubbed it once lightly. "See, you are so excited at the thought of getting fucked by a real man. Aren't you just drooling at the thought of a fat cock in your mouth? Well?"

"Uhh, yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am excited at the thought of having a fat cock in my mouth."

"That's a good girl, Roberta." She reached under my shirt and pinched my nipple. "You will feel better once you come to terms with your real self-- an ugly, cock-starved, slutty girl. Isn't that the hotel?"

Forunately, she let me stay in the car while she checked in, She called me on my cell phone, just giving me her room number. I took one of her bags and some vodka I had brought up to her room. Her room was pretty big, with two double beds.

"Hi Roberta," she said. "Just be a dear and set that bag down there. There is something in it for you." She opened the bag and rummaged around in it. She pulled out some clothes, and then a little makeup bag, from which she extracted some very red lipstick. She handed them to me. "Here, Roberta," she said. "Here are two tips for getting cock when you are unattractive. First, show off your tits and ass as much as possible. And second, bright red lipstick. Men have very little control, and red lipstick makes them want to slide their cocks in that hot mouth. Now go change in the bathroom."

I went into the bathroom. I guess the clothes were sort of a schoolgirl uniform. They consisted of a very short plaid skirt and a white shirt with buttons. I put them on. I remember thinking that it was a good thing I had shaved my legs! The shirt was a little see-through. My bra with the twin bags of pee was clearly visible through it. There was a little bow that was like a tie at the top of the shirt. The outfit was cute, but with the red lipstick and the fishnet stockings, it looked very slutty.

When I came out, Christina said "Oh, don't you look nice! I bet we can find some desperate man to fuck you. Come here." She pulled out my knee and started rubbing her crotch on my stocking-clad leg, while she kissed me hungrily. At the same time, she reached up under my shirt and under my fake tits to pinch my nipples something terrible. The pain bought tears to my eyes, but my cock was hard and enjoying every brush of her leg.

After awhile, she stopped, panting. "You'd better fix your lipstick Roberta," she said. "And your tiny cock looks so cute like that." I looked down. I was mortified! My cock was completely hard and sticking out of my pink panties. Because the skirt was so short, my cock almost completely lifted it up. I rushed into the bathroom. Sure enough, my lipstick was all smeared. I wiped it off and reapplied it with a shaky hand. By the time I was through, my cock was soft enough that I could stuff it back in my panties.

When I came back out, Christine smiled. "Yes, now you look more presentable, although you do still look like a cock-hungry slut. You did bring vodka, didn't you? Be a dear and get us some ice. Its just down the hall," and she handed me the ice bucket.

"Christine, I can't go out like this!" I said. "Don't whine," she said, "men don't want to fuck whiners. Now go on out. Maybe you'll get lucky!" and she pushed me to the door.

I walked quickly down the hall. Fortunately, there was no one there. I turned into the little room with the ice machine, and there was a woman in a business suit, about to fill her bucket! She stared at me for a second, while I'm sure I turned bright red.

"Uhh, costume party," I managed to say. Disbelievingly, she turned back and filled her bucket. Without another word, she swept off.

I hurried back to the room. "Good girl!" said Christine. "Now make us two drinks. Did you meet anyone?" I told her about the woman at the ice machine. "Well," said Christine, "I'm sure she knew you were no competition for her. You could only get the men she wasn't interested in."

"You know," I said, bringing her a drink, "you keep talking like I want a man, and its not really true."

Christine laughed. "Look at yourself, dear. No one dresses like that except a horny, ugly, slutty girl, who is desperate to attract any man who is willing to fuck her." I have to admit her words turned me on. I looked at myself in the mirror and my hands went to my tits. "You really need to come to terms with your love of cock," she said. There was a knock at the door. "That will be Carlos. Let him in."

"Carlos?!? Did you really call one of those guys?!?"

"Of course!" she smiled. "Now let him in," she continued in a dangerous voice. I guess I must have hesitated, because she came over and pinched one of my nipples really hard and gave my cock a little slap. "You really have to learn to do what I tell you, if you want to avoid punishment and get that cock you are so desperate for." She released me and I went and opened the door, kind of hiding behind it. In walked a stocky guy, maybe an inch or two shorther than me, with a shock of black hair.

"Carlos? I'm Christine." They shook hands. "And this is my slutty friend Roberta. She lets anyone fuck her."

"Glad to meet you," Carlos said to Christine, shaking her hand. "And very glad to meet you," he said to me, looking me up and down.

Christine sat. "Roberta dear, bring me my drink. Have a seat, Carlos." I brought the vodka to Christine, but she turned me around so my back was towards Carlos, "Now bend way over when you hand me the drink, dear. She is just hopeless at attracting men," she called to Carlos. "We have to teach her to show off what few assets she has." When I bent over, she whispered to me "Now go bring Carlos his drink and sit on the floor next to him. Men are more likely to fuck you if you are shorter than them, and much more likely to fuck you if they are drunk."

I brought him his drink, and sat on the floor. Because the skirt was so short, I couldn't manage to sit without showing my lacy pink thong. Christine laughed. "Look at that! She sure knows how to take advice, although I'm not sure that flashing your panties at men is the best way to get laid. Still, If you really want to show off, get on your hands and knees in front of Carlos. Good girl. Now put your head down on the carpet. That's a girl. Now flip up your skirt. How about it Carlos, nice ass, huh?"

"Very fuckable," grinned Carlos.

"That," said Christine, "is Roberta's favorite adjective. All right Roberta, stop showing your ass! Sorry," she apologized to Carlos, "it's just that she is so desperate for cock."

The two of them began to talk and drink, while I sat humiliated on the floor, trying not to show my panties. After a bit, Christine said to me "Roberta honey, why don't you make Carlos feel more welcome, by rubbing his cock through his pants."

I drew back a bit, but Christine made an angry face at me and acted like she was going to get up and come over, so I put my hand on Carlos' lump. It was very warm, and as I rubbed it slowly, it got bigger and harder.

"That's nice," Carlos smiled down at me. "You like cock, huh?" I looked down shyly.

"Answer him, you stupid bitch!" said Christine.

"Yes, I like cock," I said.

"You love cock," corrected Christine.

"I love cock," I said, still rubbing his through his pants.

"What do you like to do with cock?" asked Carlos.

"I like to take it in my mouth. I like guys to shoot big spurts of come into my mouth."

"Tell him what else you like," said Christine. "Tell him how you love to get fucked in the ass."

"I want a guy to ride me and make me his bitch," I said. Carlos' cock was really hard, and he was breathing heavily.

"Roberta, come to the bathroom with me," demanded Christine. Reluctantly, I got up.

"Damn," said Carlos. "Why do women always go to the bathroom together?"

"Because one of them wants to pee in the other's mouth," answered Christine. "At least that's true in this case. Want to watch?"

"Sure!" Carlos followed us in. I hung my head in shame. Christine and I had done this before, but never in front of anyone.

"Get in the tub, you piss drinking slut!" ordered Christine. "And make sure you drink down every drop, so you don't dirty your sexy clothes. It's hard to convince a man to fuck you when you smell of piss."

I laid in the tub. Christine pulled off her underwear. She lifted her skirt and squatted over my face. I opened my mouth. First came a few drops, and then a sudden hot stream of pee came splashing into my mouth. I tried to swallow as fast as I could, but some of it ran down the sides of my face.

Christine peed for a long time. When she was finished, she said "Now lick me clean, bitch." Spreading the lips of her pussy, she lowered herself until she was sitting on my face. She began to rub her open cunt savagely on my face, pressing very hard. I just licked whatever came by, drawing a breath wherever I could. After a moment, she had her orgasm, grunting loudly. She got up from my face, which was covered from nose to chin with her juices.

"Wow, pretty sexy!" grinned Carlos. "I got to take a piss too."

Christine sat heavily on the edge of the tub. "Roberta, be a good host and take the nice man's penis out for him. And if you ask him nicely, maybe he will pee in your mouth." Carlos came to the edge of the tub and stood there smiling, with his hands on his hips. I unzipped his fly. I had never touched another man's cock before. Glancing at Christine's stern face, I reached into the fly of his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was semi-erect, very warm and very smooth. It was a darker brown than Carlos' skin, and already bigger than my dick. "Look how that slut is fixated on that cock!" laughed Christine. "She is drooling like she hasn't had cock in a year! Now beg the man to pee in your mouth!"

"Please, won't you pee in my mouth?" I whispered.

"Look him in the eye and beg like you mean it!" ordered Christine.

I looked him in the eye. "Please?" I said, and I opened my mouth wide.

"You got to let go of my dick, honey, or I won't be able to piss," said Carlos, gently disengaging my hand. He took a step back. "Damn, here it comes!"

I thought Christine had a powerful stream, but Carlos was like a fire hose. I tried to swallow as much of the hot pee as I could, but a lot of it must have run down my front. He seemed to go on for a long time, but eventually he stopped. He shook his dick to get those last drops off.

"Look how she is mesmerized by your cock," laughed Christine. "Go ahead Roberta, lick the end clean."

I had planned on resisting, but what was the point when my humiliation was so complete? I took it in my hand and began to lick at the very end.

"That feels good," said Carlos.

"Oh, Roberta's a great cock sucker," said Christine. "She'll suck cock all day if you let her."

Carlos' cock had grown hard. I guess it was Christina's talk about how unattractive I was, but I was really proud to have been able to get him hard. Then Carlos put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on his big cock. Before I knew it, I had a good four or five inches of cock in my mouth, and my head was bobbing up and down on his dick. "Oh yeah, suck it, bitch!" groaned Carlos. I was really amazed at how smooth the skin of his cock was, and I tried to lick the sensitive underside of the head as I slid my lips up and down. I couldn't believe that Christine had actually gotten me to suck some guy's cock in front of her, and eagerly too!

After a minute or so, Christine, who was behind me, flipped up my little skirt. I turned to look, and she was wearing a big strap-on cock. She was pumping it with her hand like a guy jerking off, rubbing lubricant on it. "Since you're sucking cock like a bitch in heat, you might as well get fucked like one," she said.

"Hey Roberta, don't stop sucking, you slut!" said Carlos, and I put my mouth back on his fat dick. I felt Christine pull my little pink thong to one side, and I moaned around Carlos' cock as she started to work her strap-on dick into my ass. Soon she had worked it in pretty far, and began to slowly pump it in and out of me. She kept adding more lube, until my ass was as slippery as a cunt. She started to fuck me harder, pushing my mouth further up on Carlos' cock.

"You like my big cock in your ass, don't you, slut? You like me to fuck you, don't you?" panted Christine, and I moaned in appreciation. I loved the feeling of surrender, Carlos and Christine fucking both my holes.

Suddenly Christine pulled out. I whimpered at the loss. "Now beg Carlos to fuck you in the ass," she said. "You are a fat, ugly bitch who has to beg men to fuck you. Come on!"

I pulled my mouth of Carlos' dick with a pop, and looking up into his eyes, I said "Please Carlos, please put your big dick in my ass, please fuck me, I really want it."

"Oh yeah?" grinned Carlos. "Are you a good fuck?"

"Oh yes, Carlos, I'm a really good lay, you'll have a really good time, just please put it in me."

Christine handed him a lubricated condom, and he put it on as he went around behind me. After that fucking I got from Christine, my ass was open and slick, and Carlos slid right in. "Oh yeah, that feels good!" he said. He started to pump strongly.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me!" I whimpered.

After getting a good close up look at Carlos' dick fucking my ass, Christine came around to my head. Her big strap-on waved right in front of me. "Let's not waste that cock-sucking mouth of yours," she said. I obediently opened my mouth and she slid it in. "How do you like the taste of your ass on my cock?" grinned Christine. "You like that, huh?" I moaned. I would have agreed to anything by that time.

Carlos began to speed up. "I'm gonna cum," he grunted. "You slutty bitch, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Cum on her face!" said Christine. "I want to see you shoot all over her face!"

Carlos pulled out and ran around front, pulling off the condom. Christine pulled her cock out of my mouth and rubbed it on my face. I held my mouth open as wide as I could, while Carlos spurted gobs and gobs of warm, sticky cum all over my face. He squeezed the last few drops out. Christine came and wiped the cum off my face with three fingers, and then stuck the fingers in my mouth. "Swallow it all," she ordered. I licked the salty, bitter cum off her fingers and swallowed obediently.

Carlos pulled up his pants. grabbed his vodka, and tossed it down. "Thanks girls, that was fun," he said, and in two seconds he was gone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds