• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Visit Ch. 03

The Visit Ch. 03

12

I crept down the hall after hearing a noise.

Earlier that evening my Dad had discovered I was a porn model. He had come for a visit and was staying in a spare room in my apartment. I had thought I could keep my modeling a secret from him, but things didn't work out. After discovering a magazine with my picture on the cover my Dad had gone to bed. The hurt look on his face had haunted me through the night until the noise woke me. I was afraid Dad might be leaving without saying goodbye, so I got up to confront him. What I saw when I looked into the living room was Dad sitting on the sofa, wearing boxers, opening the magazine. I must have made a noise because he looked up and saw me.

"Sunny. I'm did I wake you? I'm sorry," he said.

I walked closer to him. "I'm sorry Daddy. I should have told you about all of this. Can you forgive me?"

"I'm the one who needs to apologize, Sunny," Dad said. "I guess I was just shocked seeing you, this way. Maybe I still think of you as my little girl, but obviously you have grown up. I've always supported you and you've always had good judgment and I should have supported you from the start. I'm sorry I didn't, but I promise you I will from now on. Can you forgive me?"

"OH DADDY!" I cried and ran to him, giving him a hug. "I love you. There's nothing to forgive."

"Sunny, about a month ago I realized we hadn't seen each other in over a year and it scared me to death that we were growing apart from each other. I don't want that to happen. I want to be involved with your life."

I sat next to him on the couch and we started to talk about my time in LA. I told him everything about Tricks and how I had been doing at Angels. He was very interested in all of the aspects of the business and I told him all about Jackie. I could tell he was impressed by the manner Jackie was running things. He was also impressed that I had been writing scripts and was going to direct.

It was after 2:00 AM and I realized we had been talking for over an hour. Standing, I asked Dad if he wanted a drink.

"Are you going to have one? I don't want to keep you up too late."

"I think I will," I said, "and this isn't too late. When I am dancing at Tricks I don't get in until much later than this. What'll you have?"

"Just make two of whatever you are having," he replied.

As I left the room, I saw him opening up the magazine. I returned a minute later with two glasses of wine. Dad was still on the couch and he had the magazine opened on his lap. He was looking at a picture of me with a guy named Paul. I was dressed in my Angel outfit, a sheer lacy white robe and a halo. The robe was translucent so that my nipples were clearly visible. I was giving Paul and hug and he had a hand up under the robe.

"Dad," I said handing him his glass of wine, "You shouldn't be looking at that."

"Why, are you ashamed? You shouldn't be. You look beautiful"

"I'm not ashamed, but you still shouldn't be looking at this, after all you are my Dad," I said.

"I told you I want to be involved. You aren't going to make me go out and buy a copy, are you," he asked smiling.

He turned the page as I sat down again. The next page showed Paul pushing the robe open and exposing my breasts. One nipple was exposed, Paul was sucking the other one, and his hand was still up my robe.

"You have a beautiful body, Sunny."

"Thanks Dad," I said and took a big gulp of my wine.

The next picture had the robe open. My breasts were still exposed, but now my pussy was exposed too. I have been shaving my pussy since a boyfriend in high school told me he preferred eating girls who shave. In the pic, Paul had inserted the tip of a finger into me. This was starting to go too far.

Reaching for the magazine, I said, "Come on Dad, this isn't right."

"Sunny, I'm going to look at this. You look great. Really, I'm ok with this."

Dad turned the page. In the next picture I was on my back with my legs spread wide. Paul was using his fingers to spread my pussy open. The next pic still had me on my back with my legs spread, but this one was an extreme close up of that area and in this one Paul was licking my slit.

Dad smiled as he pointed to the pic. "This guy gets paid to do this? He has the best job in the world."

I blushed scarlet, lifted my wineglass, downed what was left, then got up for a refill.

When I came back, Dad had turned the page again. In the magic of porn pictorials, one turn of the page and all of Paul's clothes were gone. Now I was kneeling before him and licking the tip of his cock. I was suddenly conscience of how hard my nipples had become.

I handed Dad his drink and when he reached for it, I grabbed for the magazine, but he was too quick for me and I missed. I sat down on the couch again feeling a bit ashamed.

"Does this really bother you, Sunny?" he asked.

"Yeah, it does Dad. I guess I'm not as well adjusted to this stuff as I thought. I can't believe this isn't bothering you."

Dad shut the magazine on his lap. "Sunny, maybe I need to tell you something. Remember earlier how I told you how proud your mom would be of you if she knew how well you are doing? If she knew all of this, she would be even prouder. I've never told you about how I met your Mom."

"Wasn't it in college, at a party or something?" I asked.

"Well, yes but that isn't really the story. I was in my second year of college and living in a frat house. One of the recent grads was getting married and we were throwing a bachelor party for him. I had been at work. Those days I had a job at a local restaurant. It wasn't much money, but it was enough for some spending money."

Dad continued, "In the frat the bachelor parties used to get pretty wild. We would invite some of the sluttier sorority girls, but we would also hire some prostitutes. Anyway, when I got back to the house, the party was already in full gear. I went downstairs to the bar and saw a circle of guys. In the circle were two guys fucking the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. It was your Mom. I got a beer and sat down in a chair and watched. After a while she noticed me and smiled. Over the next few hours she must have got ten guys off and all the while, she kept glancing at me and smiling. It's probably hard to understand, but toward the end, even though she was with another guy, it was almost as if we were the only two people there. After some time the party ended and one of the regular prostitutes named Lynn came looking for her. While your Mom was finishing up with one of the guys, I had a chance to talk to Lynn. Lynn told me your Mom's name and that she was a prostitute and not a sorority girl. Your Mom finished up with the guy she was with and then walked over to us. She gave me a dazzling smile and asked if she could spend the night. I agreed of course so your Mom told Lynn that she was staying with me, then we went up to my room. She showered and we went to bed. I really wanted to fuck her, but I also wanted our first time to be special, so I held her next to me and we slept together through the night. In the morning we woke up we had sex. Later she told me that at the frat house she had been fucked a lot, but only I had made love to her. The next morning, we got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. One of the frat guys saw her and made a rude comment. I walked over and broke the bastards nose. Your Mom told me that was the instant she fell in love with me."

"Dad," I said, "I had no idea."

"We were married three months later, Dad continued. "Your Mom kept working and I finished school. We used to have some wild parties. We were especially close to Lynn and when she moved to LA to do porn we were just starting to consider following her when your Mom got pregnant with you. I got a job back in Indiana and we moved there and became a typical middle class family. We kind of shut off that part of our lives when you were born. Two years later your brother came and we never looked back."

"That's kind of sad," I said.

"Do you think so?" Dad responded. "I don't know. You kids turned out great and your Mom and I were happy. I have no regrets other than we lost touch with Lynn."

"That's not what I meant, Dad. I had a great childhood. You and Mom were the best. I just hate thinking about the life you sacrificed for us."

"We both loved the wild life, but the time we had as a family was the most precious time of my life."

"Thanks Dad, God I miss Mom," I said.

"Me too dear," he said.

I noticed his eyes tearing up. He looked a little embarrassed. My Dad has never been one to cry openly. Except for the time my Mom died, I don't remember ever seeing him cry. I stood up and took our glasses into the kitchen for another refill.

He was composed when I returned and I handed the glass of wine to him. "So I have a question for you about your friend Torrence."

"Here it comes," I thought. I had told Dad that I had worked with Torrence. Surely he was about to ask me if I was bi, but instead he asked, "What was she talking about when she mentioned a Halloween party tomorrow night?"

I told Dad about the party that was held last year, leaving out the part about my costume or all the action I got that night. I did tell him about my idea for Holiday Angel magazine. I also told him about Steve and how I had been looking forward to seeing him.

"Sunny, you have to go. You'll regret it if you don't," Dad said.

"Are you sure, Dad?" I replied. "I don't want to leave you alone when you have come all this way to visit."

"Well, your friend, Torrence told me I could come. I suppose I could tag along."

"Dad," I said, "This isn't an ordinary party. This is an orgy. Anyone there might be photographed. You could end up in the magazine. Besides I couldn't wear my costume in front of you."

"Why?" Dad asked. He picked up the magazine and opened it. He leafed through a few pages and opened it. On one side was a picture of Paul lying on his back and me, completely naked, lowering myself on Paul's cock. On the other side was an extreme close-up of his cock entering my pussy. "Honey, I've seen about every inch of you already," Dad said smiling.

I looked at him and at the pic and at him again and burst out laughing. This whole situation was so crazy, but he was right. There was no reason to be modest around him anymore. "I guess you're right Dad."

"What kind of costume will you be wearing?"

"A dance hall girl."

"Wooooo, sounds sexy. I'd love to see it."

"OK," I said and got up. I went to my bedroom, opened the closet, and pulled out the costume. I tossed it on the bed and pulled my nightshirt up and over my head. I put on the garter and mesh stockings, skirt and corset top - no panties or bra with this costume. I put on a pair of four-inch heels and looked in the mirror. I needed makeup so I put on some crimson lipstick and rouge. I looked in the mirror again. One last touch was needed, a red ribbon around my neck. Now I looked like a dance hall girl. The way the corset pushed my tits up and together made them look very big. If I pulled up on the corset hard enough the nipples were covered and the short skirt barely covered my ass. I looked great.

"Hey Cowboy!" I said as I walked back in the living room.

Dad saw me and was speechless. I sat next to him.

"Wow that is some costume," he finally said. I just was thinking you would show it to me on the hanger, but modeling it is much nicer."

Realizing my mistake, I blushed from head to toe. "God Dad I'm sorry."

"Why? Don't be. Sunny, you look great." He smiled and then said with a cowboy drawl, "Hey barmaid, how about a refill?"

I smiled "Hey cowboy, call me Sunny and I'm a dance hall girl not a barmaid, but you're so cute, I suppose I could get you one."

"Pleased ta meetcha. I'm Dan. Dance hall girl, huh? Isn't that what they called the whores in the west?"

"Yep," I smiled and took his glass. "Please don't tell my Daddy."

Dad laughed as I left for more wine. He called into the kitchen, "I gotta pee, Sunny. I'll be right back," and I heard him walk to the bathroom and shut the door.

I went into the living room and set his wineglass down. He had left the magazine open. He had turned the page again and now the magazine was open to a picture of me on my hands and knees being fucked from behind. Actually I was on my hand, one knee, and one foot. In keeping with one of the cardinal rules of porn - Always give the camera a clear view - I had one leg up. The magazine reader, in this case my Dad had a very clear view of my pussy being fucked. The funny thing was, I didn't care.

The toilet flushed, but Dad didn't come out right away. Finally I heard the door open and he walked back into the living room. He looked a little embarrassed, and when I saw why I gasped a little. His cock was hard and it was tenting his boxers. It was also very plain to see that my Dad was really hung! It looked as though he had pulled his boxers down as far as he could, trying to cover the tip of his cock. He hadn't completely succeeded and in doing his boxers were so low, a tuft of dark pubic hair was sticking out of the top waistband. The tip of his cock extended past the boxer leg and was exposed. When he sat back on the couch and put the magazine back on his lap I realized he probably had been hard like that for a while, I just hadn't noticed because the magazine had been in his lap.

"Hey Cowboy," I said, "was that a gun in your pants, or are you just glad to see me."

Dad roared with laughter and I began laughing with him. When I sat down next to him on the couch again, I knew my nipples had worked their way out of my corset and were exposed. I didn't care.

"Let's see how this ends," I said and reached over and picked up the magazine. I took hold of the top of the magazine by putting my hand between his legs. My fingers brushed the tip of his cock as I grabbed the mag and in doing so I got a drop of pre-cum on one finger. I rubbed it onto the top on my right breast as I smiled at him.

I turned the page in the magazine. Paul was done fucking me on the next page and I was sucking his cock. On one side of the page I had the tip in my mouth, on the other I had swallowed the whole thing. I had become pretty good at deep throating during my time at Angels. Paul's cock was a pretty easy one to swallow. It was long, but not too thick and it curved downward. I've found that deep throating isn't really harder as the cock gets longer, but is harder to do on thicker cocks. It's also a lot easier if the cock has a bend and you can work the bend so the cock slides right down your throat. While both of these things make it easier, I've come to believe I could swallow down just about any cock if I was turned on enough and I really wanted to.

"Holy shit, Sunny," Dad said, "you swallowed that whole thing?"

"Dance hall girls get paid to do things like that, Mister," I said in my western drawl. "Now you need to stand up."

"Why," he asked as he stood in front of me.

I reached over and in one quick motion, pulled his boxers off. Once out of his boxers, his freed cock sprang to full erection. Dad is 9" long and very thick. He is about the size of the to the bigger guys acting at Angels. I patted the tip, which made it bob up and down in front of me. "There you go, isn't that more comfortable, Mister?" I asked.

"Thank ya kindly ma'am," Dad replied and sat down. He was still playing along, but I could tell he was embarrassed.

Smiling, I snuggled against him and turned the page on the magazine. This was the last pic of the series and I had remembered how it was going to end. Steve had been directing the action and had told Paul to pull out and give me a facial. After a while you kind of get to know what to expect from the guys when you work with them. This day, however Paul surprised me. He must have been inspired or something on that day because he came quite a lot. The picture Dad was looking at had me looking straight at the camera smiling with my face covered with cum.

Dad was staring at the picture and his breathing was getting heavier. Getting down off the couch, I knelt in front of him. I took the magazine from him, closed it and set it on the floor.

"Hey cowboy, I think it's about time I helped you with this problem you have," I said I pushed him sideways so he was lying on his back. His big hard cock was sticking straight up. A clear drop of pre-cum had run down the length of it. I reached for it and wrapped my hand around it. I smiled at him, bend forward and ran my tongue up the length of the shaft.

"Hey little lady," he said now in a wavering western twang, "You don't have to do that if you don't want to."

Instead of answering, I got up, put my knee between his legs and lowered my mouth onto his cock. Looking down he would have a good view of my tits as I bobbed up and down on his hard cock. The tip was bumping the back of my throat. Dad was very thick, but I was so turned on, it was easy to relax my throat muscles and start to swallow down the entire shaft. Soon my nose was buried in his pubic hair and most of his cock was down my throat. I pulled out and pushed back in a few times, fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. Next I pulled off, cupped his balls, and ran my tongue over his sack. I popped a ball gently in my mouth and hummed. He groaned loudly. When I looked up at him our eyes met. From his view he would be seeing his little girl, licking his balls, looking from behind his big erect cock. Smiling up at him, I moved back to his cock and started sucking him again. After I had swallowed him all the way down again, I heard the groan that told me he was ready to blast. One of the cardinal rules of porn is - Always show the cum. Tonight I was glad I wasn't doing porn. I raised up, feeling his cock slide out of my throat and stopped with the tip in my mouth. He groaned again and suddenly shot a full load of hot sticky cum into my mouth. I frantically swallowed, not wanting to miss a drop. Maybe it was because he was turned on, maybe it was because he hadn't cum in a long time, but whatever the reason, he really gave me a big load. Finally he stopped and I finished licking him clean. I sat back on the couch.

"Thanks for dinner, Cowboy. Are you hungry?" I said, spreading my legs.

Dad smiled and got up. I noticed his cock was still hard, even though he had just shot a rather large amount of cum into my mouth. He knelt down in between my legs.

Working in the porn business has given me the opportunity to have my pussy eaten quite often. Some say girls are the best because having pussies themselves; they know what feels best. The way I see it is this: Girls are always somewhere between average to good. I've never had a girl eat me who was bad. The different techniques used by guys can make them anywhere from very good to very bad. You never know how they will be. Both the best and worst head I've ever received has been from guys.

My Dad put a hand on my lips and spread them open a bit. His face was inches from my wet pussy, close enough so I could feel his breath. I felt a finger run up and down its length and then a single digit enter me. Next came another finger and he started spreading me wider.

I felt his finger start to gently go in and out of me and I arched my head as a shudder raked my entire body. His tongue began to run up the length of my pussy lips and I felt my juices begin to flow. Dad then placed his mouth over my cunt and began to draw my juices out of me. The sensation was electric and I grabbed my Dad's head and pulled him harder into me. Dad was good and knew just how much attention to give my clit with his tongue. He started fucking me with his tongue. In and out, in and out. Another wave of electric sensations ran over my body as I came again.

After licking me clean, Dad smiled and leaned back. I sat up, expecting a wet mess around my ass on the sofa, but Dad had caught all the juice. He was really good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Visit Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 177 milliseconds