• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Visitor

The Visitor

I am old and I am tired, so tired these days it has become an effort to get out of bed and dress myself. After all, what's the point? Today will be the same as yesterday which would be a mirror of the day before, ad infinitum.

My wife had passed away some years ago, luckily for her, as she had become a broken woman and more like a living corpse than a human being.

But even at my advanced age things can change, usually for the worst I admit but occasionally for the better, and that last is just what happened to me, and I will tell you if you can bear with me for a few moments.

We met one night a year or so ago and it was love at first sight for me, as it was for her she told me later. A deep burning love the like of which I had never known. She was tall, slim, dark haired and well dressed even though I thought her apparel looked somewhat old fashioned.

Long, dark hair trailed past her shoulders and onto her shimmering green dress. Her eyes were brown I noticed, and they drew me in and enveloped me like no others I had seen before. I was her willing captive from the moment we met.

She was my Enchantress and her name was Elise. I said my name was Harry and I asked her age but she told me nothing so, I assumed that she, being a lady, did not want to divulge such private details at that stage of our relationship.

Why she chose me to be her mate I will never know but she seemed intent to keep me and I was forever grateful and more than content to bask in her goodness, her kindness and overwhelming beauty.

Sex was not discussed between us but it was implicit and we enjoyed it every time we met, which was most evenings, and it always left me with a feeling of elation and physical completion with also a sense of loss when she left me until we met the next time.

Elise had the most wonderful body one can imagine - perfection in female form and so difficult for me to describe because how can anyone describe the perfect woman?

She taught me many things about making love and her sexual repertoire was never ceased to amaze me. There was never a hint of my usual problems of premature ejaculation or the erection issues which had begun to blight my sex life with my now deceased wife - the usual things which affect we older males.

I was besotted with her and would do anything for her, and she for me it she said, in fact she wanted me to leave my house and go to live with her in a "better place" as she called it. I willingly agreed to go with her as there was nothing to keep me here but I needed to put my things in order; my will and other odds and ends.

I should have agreed to go with her there and then but all that paperwork, so trivial now, held me back until she told me one night after a glorious love making that she had to leave me soon.

I was desolated and begged her to stay until she relented for a while, and believe it or not, our love life became even better than before.

There was nothing she would not do for me or to me to make our mutual pleasure complete and I loved her more and more each day.

My thoughts of her blotted out all else in my life until I could neither eat nor drink, and I rapidly became ill and was taken into hospital and put on a drip to make me whole again.

Elise never visited me in hospital and I worried that she may have left me and found another, so it was with great eagerness when I returned to my home and, hopefully, Elise and the sex life which we both so enjoyed.

On my pillow that night I found a note which had not been there earlier, it appeared to be old, brown, spotted with age and scuffed at the corners.

I opened it with trepidation wondering from whom this had come and found the following written in ink:

"Dearest Harry,

I have loved you and will do so until we meet again and then it will be for eternity my Darling.

Adieu my love,

Lady Elise."

The note was dated as September 29th, 1805 - 211 years ago!

PS: I left notes for my children, solicitor and the police, and having tidied up my affairs some time ago I willingly went to meet the Lady who will be my bride forever more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Visitor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds