The Voice of Command

After my orgasm finished, I collapsed onto her. She reached behind and grasped me, pushing onto my cock as her orgasm continued to rage inside her. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally relaxed, nuzzling into me with a contented sigh. I had no interest in turning this into anything more than it was; a lesson.

Pulling out of her, I stood up and looked down at her. Her underwear was still wrapped around one stiletto, her skirt was bunched up and wrinkled around her waist, her blouse was undone and one fake tit was hanging out. Her hair was a mess from where I pulled it and her makeup was running from the tears earlier and some of my jizz was running down her leg from her ass. And yet, she still looked amazing.

But I'm not here to find a girl. If I wanted that, I could make her love me with a word. I wasn't lying about that. I pulled up my power again. "Pull you underwear back up. Do not clean your asshole today. When I leave, I want you to go to Ms. Hill and tell her you are okay to finish working today." She pulled them up, with a look of shock on her face. "I want you to carry my semen in your ass all through work today, to remind you of the price." I looked down at my cock, beginning to go flaccid. Semen and juice from her cunt and her ass covered it. "Clean my cock with your mouth," I Commanded.

She sat up onto her knees and proceeded to lick my entire shaft, without any word of complaint or protest. It couldn't have tasted good, but she handled it lovingly, even sucking the last of my cum from the tip of my dick. I'm telling you make a woman cum like I just made Ashley, and she will forgive anything. And I do mean anything.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds