The Voodoo that You Do

"Yes," Dan gasped. The feeling had returned. His body felt hot. His hips rolled. He rode faster. Sweat ran down his back. His body bucked.

"Are you my naughty little girl?" Marie stopped spanking Dan, and instead touched his tight rosebud with an index finger. Dan didn't want his prom to be this way...not touched there. Marie gave a sly wink and Dan didn't protest as Marie inserted a fingertip.

That was all it too. Lightning danced in Dan's loins.

"Yes...oh God .... oh God..." Dan whimpered as he thrust one final time and he was consumed by pleasure, his nether hole spasming around Marie's finger.


"You got me all hot and bothered baby," Marie said her voice thick with lust. "Can you go more? Or should I do it?"

"You..." Dan rolled over and slid his leg up out of the way. Closing his eyes in surrender as Marie strapped on her flesh colored 'friend'.

The changes in his body. That he could write off. That had happened without his knowledge or participation. But asking her to pinch his nipples...begging her. And now, so exhausted he couldn't do more...letting her spit into his bottom and the way his hips began to move when she inserted the dildo. The way he began to pant and moan. His thighs to part.

"I've been a naughty.." The words...they just slipped from Dan's lips. "girl..."

"Oh you have have you?" Marie teased, fucking him, and spanking Dan's bottom till it turned a bright pink.

The changes to his body had long since stopped. But in the aftermath, he couldn't help but feel the changes were happening still - this time to his mind and soul. He asked Marie if he was still being hexed, and she assured him he wasn't. However, Dan was just as helpless to stop these new feelings and cravings as he had been to stop the physical changes to his body.

He wondered if some sort of voodoo spell that would keep him from enjoying these sensations and feelings. Even if there was, he didn't think he'd be able to bring himself to be hexed again. He already craved them too much for that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds