• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Waitress From Heaven

The Waitress From Heaven

12

My friend Bill snapped his fingers in front of my face and said "Yo, Earth to Nick. Earth to Nick. Come in please." I turned back to Bill and apologized and he said "Megan is really cute isn't she?" I told Bill to blow it out his ass and went back to nursing my coffee. We usually sat at the local Denny's on Fridays and Saturdays and had all night bullshit sessions.

Megan was this beautiful young girl fresh out of high school. She was 19 years old, very slim and very attractive, and I liked her a lot. Megan is about 5'7",105 lbs. very slender and has about a 34 B bust. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, a little nose, and beautiful lips. She is a very sweet girl she's charming and funny and is just generally likeable.

I had flirted with her a little bit and she didn't seem to mind. In fact when her manager wasn't looking she'd come over and talk us. Well mostly to me. Bill said she was flirting back but I guess I didn't notice. Nothing ever came of it though, probably because I was to chicken to ask her out.

I'm 25, well built, 5'10", weigh 182 lbs. I have brown hair, brown eyes and I am fairly handsome. I work as an architect designing and building homes. My father left me his firm when he retired and I was quite well off. I design for companies doing larger projects also but I try to stick with homes. I have a crew of eight guys (bill being one of them) and I like to work on site with them. Mostly to make sure they don't screw up and if something goes wrong I can just make a quick adjustment to the plans. It also keeps me in great shape.

At about 2:30 this guy came in drunk as hell and started being a real jerk. Every time Megan would come by his table he would hit on her (generally using the worst pick up lines too) and she was starting to get fed up. I sat there and glared at the asshole but he was too drunk to notice. On her way to refill our coffee cup's the guy pinched her ass.

Well Megan had had enough of this guy and she told him to get out. I could see tears forming in her eyes as she tried to get the man to leave and I felt sorry for her.

Meanwhile the man started to get in her face and yell at her saying "Well what are you gonna do if I don't leave. You can't make me!"

I got up and walked over to where Megan was and said "No but I can." I was about to ask him to leave when the guy took a swing at me. I quickly ducked the blow and wrapped my arm around his I gave him a swift punch in the kidneys and then wrapped my foot around his ankle and pulled his feet out from under him while pushing down from the top.

The guy hit the floor like a ton of bricks and was still stunned from the kidney shot I had delivered. I dragged the guy out the door and threw him into the parking lot. I told him if he ever harassed Meagn again or anybody else for that matter I'd break his legs. He told me to fuck off, got up, ran to his truck, and drove away.

I walked in the door and was greeted by a cheer from the usual coffee campers in the smoking section. Megan grabbed me by the shirt and planted a nice kiss on my lips. I sat there surprised as she thanked me and went off to do her work.

I sat there the rest of the night only half paying attention as my mind kept wandering back to the brief but sweet kiss Megan had given me. I wanted to ask her out but I'm kind of shy and was too embarrassed to talk to her. So I went through the rest of the night feeling kind of bummed out.

As Bill and I were finishing our breakfasts Megan came over and said "Hey Nick I'm getting off now and I wanted to say thank you" I just sat there feeling awkward and finally said "Your welcome Megan. I'm just sorry that guy was such a prick" We said our goodbyes and she left.

A few minutes later bill got up and said "Well bro, I better get going." He paused and then said "Man your such a dork. You should have asked her out. She would have said yes." I said "Yeah, maybe your right I was just afraid she'd laugh at me. See ya later Bill" He said "See ya dude" and left.

After using the restroom and paying the check I walked out to my truck and as I was fumbling for my keys in the dark I heard muffled screaming and then the sounds of someone being punched coming from behind the dumpster. I ran over as quietly as I could. As I rounded the corner I saw the guy that I beat up trying to pin Megan to the ground and when he couldn't; punch her in the face.

I moved up behind him and grabbed him by his coat. I threw him into the side of the dumpster and helped Megan up. I told her to call the police and then refocused my attention on the would be rapist as she ran away.

He got up and tried to rush me but I sidestepped and as he turned to grab me I snapped my foot out and kicked his knee cap. I heard a snap as his leg broke. He started to fall and I brought my knee up to his face. He went unconscious so I took off my belt and tied his hands behind his back.

About ten minutes later the police arrived and took the guy into custody. The cops asked me a few questions and I waited while they took Megan's statement. The officers thanked me and left.

Megan was very shaken up and I offered her a ride home. She lived in a somewhat seedy apartment complex and I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into her clean little well decorated apartment. She started to cry So I sat her down on the couch. I went into her kitchen, found a glass, and brought her some water. I grabbed the blanket off the back of her couch, wrapped it around her, and sat down beside her.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around her shoulders while she cried. She eventually calmed down and sat up a little. I asked her if she was alright and she said yes. I got up I said "I should probably get going. I'm really tired" At this point she started to get very upset and tears started to brim her eyes. She said "Please Nick, will you stay with me I don't know anybody in town and I don't want to be alone" I sat down and said "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. I promise I'll stay right by your side until you want me to go. She just looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She sat back sometime later and looked in my eyes and Said "Nick how come you never asked me out? Bill told me you liked me and I was wondering if you were ever going to do something about it." I could feel my face turning red and I couldn't make anything come out of my mouth I had never felt so embarrassed in my life. She must have sensed I was uncomfortable because she said "Nick don't worry. Its O.K. I like you too. I've liked you for a long time. I was just to embarrassed to tell you.

I sat there just staring at her for a few seconds and then I asked her "Well would you like to be with me?" Megan just giggled and said "Well it's about time. You'll have to be a little patient though." I looked at her and said "O.K. I don't have a problem with that"

I pulled her close to me again and put my head down on hers. I inhaled the soft perfume of her hair and became a little intoxicated by the smell. Her hair smelled slightly of apples, And her skin had a light trace of vanilla.

She moved her head up and I gazed into those beautiful deep blue eyes and felt content just to be with her. I felt a strange queasiness in my stomach and found I couldn't take my eyes off of her. As she moved her lips up to mine it finally dawned on me that I was falling in Love with her. I felt a shock as her lips touched mine, my pulse quickened, the emptiness in my heart bled away as I sat there on her couch kissing the woman of my dreams.

We finally pulled apart and Megan got up. She asked me to wait for her and went into her bathroom. I sat on her couch trying to regain control of my whirling mind and thought to myself I must be dreaming. I had never felt like this in my life. I had slept with a couple of girls in college but being with them didn't feel anything like this. I hoped to god that she felt the same way about me.

Megan came out of the bathroom a few minutes later wearing a pair of cute blue flannel pajamas. You know the ones with the soft pants and the soft button down tee. I stood up as she walked over to me and met her with a soft kiss. She reached down and grabbed my hand and pulled me to her little room in the back of her apartment.

She had a nice bedroom set made from mahogany including a beautifully crafted 4 post bed. She had nice dark green sheets and pillowcases with a black and green striped comforter and matching throw pillows. There were a couple of fancy teddy bears sitting in a wicker chair in the corner and some pictures of her family on the wall and on the dressers.

She took me to the bed where she kissed me again and then pushed me to a sitting position on her bed. She went around to the other side and got in. I took off my shoes and socks and got under the covers with her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. She pulled back a little and looked down avoiding my eyes I tried to lift her chin and she pulled away. I said "Megan, what's wrong?" She finally said "Nick, I'm not ready for this. I'm sorry. If you want to leave I'll understand. I sat up and she started to cry and said "This is the worst day I've ever had. I mean first I get an eviction notice, then my car broke down on the way to work, then I get written up for being late, then I get harassed by some jerk who later tries to rape me, and now the guy I really like is probably going to leave because I won't sleep with him.

I lifted her chin and said "Megan, It's O.K. I'm not going anywhere. I didn't come in here to sleep with you. I just wanted to be with you, to be close to you." She looked at me and smiled through her tears and said "I'm glad your here, Will you hold me till I fall asleep." And I replied "No, I'll hold you till you wake up." she smiled again and then put her lips to mine and brought her hands up to my face. She kissed me with the fire of a thousand suns and the passion of all her love. When she pulled away I felt as if I couldn't breathe and then she'd return only to do it to me all over again. We fell asleep in each other's arms and it was like home and heaven all wrapped into one.

Sometime around 3:00 in the afternoon I woke up to Megan stirring in my arms. My eyes instantly shot open to make sure I wasn't dreaming and there she was. The most beautiful girl in the world staring right back at me. Even after sleeping she was still stunning and I couldn't help but kiss her.

We got out of bed and after I used the restroom she got ready for the day. I asked her if she had to work and she said no. I said "Good" and went to over to my jacket on the couch. I pulled out my cell phone and called Bill to tell him I wasn't coming in and he'd have to take over for the day. I told Megan I'd be back in an hour and she seemed upset that I was leaving. I explained I needed fresh clothes, and a shower and shave, and that I'd hurry back. She reluctantly let me go. On the way out the door I told her to put on something nice.

I came back freshly washed and shaved, wearing a nice suit and driving the 98 Benz I had bought so I could drive something other than my beat up truck.

When Megan answered the door I almost choked on the gum I had been chewing. She had on a stunning Blue satin dress and had her hair up in a tight beehive with little curly tendrils of her silky blonde hair framing her face.

She also looked pleased with my appearance(I normally wear jeans and a T-shirt and I usually don't fix my hair to hang out at Denny's all night.)

I had picked up a bouquet of flowers and I handed them to her and stammered out "Wow Megan you look fantastic" She blushed and then said "I'm sorry, I was just going for nice." We both laughed and she said "You look pretty nice yourself" I said "Thank you" and leaned in to kiss her. As we kissed I got that queasy feeling in my stomach again and I became absolutely sure that I loved her.

I led her out to the car and opened her door for her. She said "Wow a gentleman. I didn't think you guy's still existed." We laughed again and I got in the car.

She asked what happened to the truck and I told her "I wouldn't pick up a beautiful girl like you in a heap like that."

Megan asked "What do you do for a living? I've known you for a year and I've never asked." I told her I was an architect and that I made decent money.

She asked where we were going and I told her it was a surprise. We talked the whole way and an hour later we arrived in Seattle. I parked in a pay lot and opened her door. We walked over to the Seattle Center and the space needle and paid to go up. On the elevator ride up she seemed excited to be there but was also a little preoccupied.

As we walked out onto the observation deck I asked her what was wrong. She said "I'm really kinda stressed out. In 20 days I have to be out of my apartment and I don't have anywhere to go.

I stopped her and sat down on one of the benches and motioned for her to sit. She sat down and I said "Look Megan It probably sounds like I'm jumping the gun here but you can always stay with me. I mean I have extra rooms I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you. It'd make me really happy if you moved in."

Megan looked at me and started to cry. I thought "Oh Shit" I blew it and then she hugged me and said "Nick your the best. I'm so happy" I hugged her back and we sat there like that for a long time.

We got up and I took her downstairs to the revolving restaurant where we had a really nice candlelight dinner. The food was excellent and Megan was very happy and talkative and seemed to be in a much better mood. We spent the rest of the evening kissing hugging and holding hands. I don't remember a moment when we weren't touching in some way.

Around 8:30 We got in the Mercedes and drove up to Queen Anne Hill and I parked on Magnolia So we could have a beautiful view. As we sat looking out at Puget Sound and watching a tanker come in I reached over and took Megan's hand.

I finally got up the nerve and said "Megan I have to tell you something." She suddenly looked worried and she said "Oh god I knew it. I knew you were to good to be true." She snatched her hand away and started to reach for the car door handle. I grabbed her hand back and said "No! Megan! Wait! She stopped and turned and I said "Megan I just wanted to say that - -" She gave me an impatient look and snapped "What!" I stammered out "I, I'm falling in love with you Megan" She sat there with a shocked look on her face and finally said "What?"

"I love you" I repeated.

I turned and looked out the window. I heard her unbuckle her seatbelt and knew she was leaving, a tear rolled down my cheek. "I've just lost the best thing to ever happen to me. I should have kept my mouth shut" I thought. Then I felt her turning my head and she looked into my eyes and said "I love you too Nick" She was crying to and I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I kissed her cheeks and tasted the salty sweetness of her tears.

I kissed her all over her face then put my lips on hers. Her lips parted and her tongue came into my mouth. As we sat there kissing she grasped my hand and brought it up to her right breast. her breast was firm and shaped perfectly and I could feel her nipple hardening through her dress. She started running her hand over my chest and using her other hand to pull me to her. Her lips moved over mine and are kissing became more desperate and deep. Megan's breath was coming in ragged gasps and then she suddenly pulled herself off of me and moved back across the car. She asked if we could go home and I told her yes.

Halfway back to her house she Said "Nick can I tell you something?" I told her "Megan you can tell me anything" And she said "Nick I'm a little nervous."

"Why?" I asked to which she replied "I've never been with a man" I said "Megan, I love you and I don't want to do anything your not ready for." She said "Its not that, I just want you to promise to be gentle and to promise not to hurt me. I know it sounds cliché but I need to hear it." I glanced over and said "I'd never hurt you I promise" She just smiled and said "I love you so much" I said "Megan I love you too. God I don't ever want this feeling to end"

We got back to her place and she told me to wait in the car. Fifteen minutes later she came out with a bag jumped in the car and said "Let's go to your house" My house was a large cabin twenty minutes out of town in a secluded area. I let her out of the car and carried her to the door because the ground was muddy. I opened the door and told her to go explore while I got the fire going. She came back out in her pajamas and we laid down on the couch in front of the fire.

We immediately started kissing and she pushed me over and climbed on top of me. I started to rub her left breast through her nightshirt and started kissing her neck and her ears. She pulled my head back to her lips and parted my lips with her tongue.

She suddenly sat up and gave me a grin. I started to sit up but she gently pushed me back down. She started to slowly unbutton her shirt revealing a scalloped white lace bra. When she finished unbuttoning her shirt she pulled it of and dropped it on the floor. Her skin was pale, baby soft, and silky smooth to the touch.

She stood up and pulled off her pants. I got up and stripped off my shirt and pants and stood marveling at her beauty in my boxers. She looked down and her eyes widened a little. She moved closer and started to kiss me. She moved her hand down and grabbed my penis through my shorts. She stopped kissing me, bent down, and gently pulled off my boxers. She kneeled in front of me just staring, and then slowly as if in a daze brought her hand up and wrapped it around the shaft.

She started to stroke the shaft slowly and then to my surprise put her lips around the head. I gasped as she wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked it back into her throat. She surprised me even further when she didn't gag. After about five minutes I pushed her back and said "Megan are you sure about this" She looked up and said " Nick please? I want you to have me. I want to be yours."

I stood her up and pulled the couch out into the bed (aren't futon's nice) and then laid her down. I asked her again "You sure" and she nodded in the affirmative.

I bent down and lifted her bottom while I pulled her panties off and was treated to a the sight of a beautiful little vagina surrounded by neatly trimmed blonde hair. I spread her legs and laid between them. I started kissing her thighs Megan's breathing started to shallow and quicken. I started kissing my way up her thighs until I had reached her swollen pussy lips I reached up with my hand and parted them and then started lapping my tongue up and down the length of her beautiful pussy. Her vagina was very wet and had a sweet musk smell to it that was driving me nuts.

By now Megan was moaning like crazy and calling my name while bucking her hips and grinded her pussy into my face. I moved my tongue to her clit and she orgasmed immediately moaning and screaming that she loved me. I licked her to another orgasm and then she was pulling me up to her.

I moved up beside her and she instantly attacked me with a flurry of kisses and she grabbed my penis. She started stroking my dick while I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I sat her up and pulled it off her shoulders revealing a perfect pair of small perky b cup breasts capped off by hard pink nipples that stood out proudly. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth while massaging the other one with my free hand she started to moan in delight so I moved my hand off her breast and down to her pussy and started to rub her clitoris and within a few seconds she was writhing in pleasure from another orgasm.

She looked at me as I sat up again and said "Nick please make love to me." I laid her down and moved up between her perfect legs. I looked at her and said "I love you Megan. Can I keep you" She gazed back at me and with a tear rolling down her cheek said "Yes!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Waitress From Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds