The Warmest Winter, Day 15

"I never knew..." she managed, "How could I not have seen-"

"Sshh, it's okay," Nate said, bringing her into an embrace, "You see now. That's the point."

Pulling herself together, Veronica explained, "You know, I only recently realized what I wanted out of a man. I think not knowing is what led me to not commit to anyone before."

Nate wisely stayed silently attentive.

"And then I know what I want, and here you are, and it's you. It's the guy you've always been. The friend, the companion, the man I want to be with, it's you. I can't believe it. I think I'm in shock."

"I was hoping for love, but shock will do in a pinch," Nate grinned. Veronica took half a second before playfully punching his arm.

"You rat," she said, but smiled. Nate's day got infinitely better. "God, I wish I could say I fell in love with you, too, you know? But I'm just starting to, Nate. I feel like you deserve better."

"There's nobody better than you," Nate said with conviction, leaning in for a kiss, "And if you want to, I'm fairly certain you'll catch up to me in no time."

When their lips connected, Veronica felt just as certain. She had never been with anyone so patient and tender. It was exhilarating.

"I want you, Nate," she whispered in his ear, "Be with me."

"Always," he replied.

Veronica pulled away a little to look Nate in the eyes.

"Before we do, you should know..."

"You and Mike. Rick and I got it out of him. No specifics, but I got the gist. And we're cool. I mean, the man's obviously got good taste."

"Other men have made me feel sexy," Veronica said, "How is it only you can make me feel beautiful?"

"Dunno. I tell the truth?" Veronica crushed his mouth against hers for that answer.

"Seriously, though, have you ever been with a woman before?" Veronica asked.

"Good grief, I thought I was the interrogator. Let's get this out of the way, shall we? We're both clean and you're on the pill. We both know what we're doing. I've had flings, but they were really just practice for right now. Speaking of, can we please get on with getting it on?"

Nate had always been a fun person to get frustrated, and in bed it became hilarious. Veronica threw back her head to laugh, and Nate took the opportunity to attack her chest with his lips.

The pace accelerated soon after; Veronica had not even pleased herself for days, and Nate had been eagerly awaiting this day for over six years.

Rolling across the bed, Veronica and Nate stripped one another whenever their hands were free, all the while kissing like mad. Veronica had on her garters, as with the previous evening, which meant Nate was naked first. He barely kept himself from going over the brink when she took him into her mouth. He was able to distract himself by getting the garters undone. Once free, he slid her lacey white panties down her legs to her knees. They were both kneeling, Veronica's head bobbing up and down, Nate leaning over her running his hands over her ass. He slipped a finger between her legs and felt her shiver with excitement as he ran it up and down her slit.

Veronica was wet -- very, very wet. Nate brought his finger up to taste her for the first time, and again had to hold himself back.

"Let me return the favor," he managed between gasps.

"Some other time," Veronica said. Shoving Nate onto his back, she climbed on top of him and turned around, showing her ass to him again. With practiced movements, she aimed him and guided him into her. Both Nate and Veronica cried out.

Veronica swiftly established a rhythm. She wasn't going to drag this out any more -- they had both waited long enough for this day. Using her inimitable flexibility, she arched her back until her head lay next to Nate's. She did so slowly, so as not to disrupt their lovemaking, which gave Nate time to guide her hair out of the way.

Once in this new position, Nate wrapped his arms around Veronica, and angled for a renewed kiss. With his hands on her chest, and hers on his hips, she had never felt so close to anyone, certainly not in bed.

Nate must have felt it, too, because he began to meet her, thrust for thrust. He swelled even more rigid inside her, and she began to slow the rhythm as her body took over.

"Veronica," Nate whispered, his voice full of love and lust, "I'm going to-"

"Yes," she whispered back, "Do it."

He closed his eyes to focus on the pleasure, and Veronica did the same.

"Oh, Nathan!" Veronica moaned.

Nate drilled into her one last time, then let himself go. Veronica's whole body went electric as she felt him jettison into her, time and again. Her silent scream of ecstasy matched Nate's equally silent roar.

They stayed in that position until Nate had gone soft and his legs were threatening to fall asleep. They passed the time by making out and holding each other as the aftershocks caught them each in turn.

*****

"Okay, so what's pass interference?" Jenny asked. Mike had decided to spend the evening watching the playoffs at the big screen in the basement, and Jenny joined him once she was done exercising. She decided to ask him about football, which she had enjoyed watching but never understood before.

"Well, when a defensive player wants to prevent an offensive player from being able to catch the ball, he obviously can't just throw the guy to the ground and pin his arms. A line has to be drawn somewhere. Pass interference crosses that line. Beyond that we get into things like unnecessary roughness, personal foul, and other things."

"Ah. Why was it half the distance to the goal that time?"

"The penalty would have put them into the end zone, causing a safety."

"What's a safety?"

"You're down in your own end zone, the one behind you. Two points for the other team. Penalties should not directly cause points to be scored, hence the modification to the penalty."

"Ah."

They sat in silence for a while, just letting the game happen. Jenny found herself enjoying the time. She liked this side of Mike, just hanging out, doing whatever together. It made her nearly decide not to bring up the issue, but she felt she had to, for Mike's own good. She took a deep breath. Oh, well. Time to see if her latest plan would work.

"I've been meaning to ask," she said casually, "Why do you want to keep the house, exactly?"

*****

After washing up and getting dressed again, Veronica and Nate had The Talk.

"So, what are we now?" Veronica asked, twirling her hair with one finger, a nervous habit.

"You know where I stand," said Nate, "It's up to you. What do you want?"

"I..." Veronica settled herself. This was huge. "I want to see where this goes. May I be your first girlfriend?"

Nate came over and kissed her. "Of course you may. We are boyfriend-girlfriend. We are a couple. We are dating... Have I missed anything?"

"You missed a spot," Veronica said, pointing to her lips.

"Well, just to be thorough..." They kissed again.

"So what do we do next?" Veronica asked. "Sit around and wait until we recover, then throw ass at each other again?"

"Sounds great!" said Nate, "But I should get you back to Mike's. When Rick and Cassie are done, they'll go there to drop off Cassie. Rick'll probably want to get to bed early, given the Chri-"

"Ssshh! Don't say it! You'll jinx it!"

"Okay, okay... given the thing, we'd better get going."

Halfway down the long access road to Mike's house, Nate reached over to Veronica's seat.

"What are you doing?" Veronica asked.

"Returning the favor."

"On the road?!"

"It's not just for guys, you know. Besides, drive slow."

Eventually, Veronica had to stop the car. It was parked on the road for quite a lot longer than either of them first expected. For some reason, they lost track of the time...

*****

"Was that Vee and Nate leaving as we pulled in?" Cassie asked Rick.

"I didn't get a good look. Probably."

They went into Rick's hotel room, and Rick excused himself to shower off. Even for such a short trip, he packed heavy. He knew he had to be presentable at all times, and so brought a plethora of suits. Selecting for now a casual outfit, he went into the bathroom and shut the door to shower. Cassie snooped around.

Good lord, this man had a lot of paperwork. That told Cassie quite a bit. He flew halfway across the country on very little notice, and put trial-level resources to work, just for a hearing, because it was his friend. Cassie found herself melting a little inside at the thought of how softhearted Rick must be deep down, to have such loyalty. Then, of course, it was Rick's hardness that occupied her thoughts. She caught glimpses through the thin fabrics formal clothes are always made out of. He seemed to be as cut as Mike, who was mouthwatering when unshirted, let alone naked. Cassie felt herself get wet at the thought of a body like that, naked, just behind the door...

Feeling mischievous, Cassie hatched a plan. Maybe Jenny was a bad influence, maybe not. Time would tell.

Rick got out of the bathroom clothed, running the towel through his dark hair to finish drying it. Cassie brushed by him as she whisked in for her turn at the shower.

"Thanks for getting it warm for me!" she said before shutting the door. Rick cursed in his head at her ambiguity. Trying to set it out of his mind, he sorted through his paperwork, getting it into shape for tomorrow. The thing at Mike's place the next morning would leave little time after tonight, but it would be worth it, win or lose.

"Sorry," said Cassie, opening the door. "Where's the other shampoo and conditioner? You used enough that I need another bottle for my hair."

"Behind you on the sink," Rick replied, looking over. Cassie was dripping, having already stepped into and out of the shower. Her hair was flat around her face and shoulders. She had a towel wrapped around her, barely big enough to cover from her nipples to the bottom of her ass.

"Oh, I see. Thanks!" Cassie turned to grab it, and her towel slipped from her other hand's grasp. For a second, Rick saw Cassie's bare backside, hair to heels. It looked delectable and his cock jumped in his pants. Suddenly reaching to replace the towel using a hand already carrying hair care bottles, she let something else slip her grasp but appeared not to notice.

Cassie turned a little red, then darted back into the bathroom. Along the way, she glanced at Rick through their reflections in the mirror. Then she was back in the shower.

Rick got up. That look had been the last clue. Looking at what she had dropped into the sink, his suspicions were confirmed. It was a white lingerie bottom, and on a new hunch he gave it a sniff. It smelled of a beautiful woman's arousal, and that was all Rick needed.

Cassie was just beginning to think of what to do next when she heard the bathroom door open and shut.

"R-Rick?"

"You've been quite naughty all day."

Cassie's breath shortened, her heart suddenly racing.

"Oh?" she managed.

"You know exactly what you've been doing, and now, you're going to get what you've been asking for."

Cassie felt a primal feeling of triumph emanate from between her legs, which were shaking with... fear? Anticipation?

"Do you know what's going to happen now?" There was a force in Rick's tone that went straight to Cassie's brain and turned off all sorts of higher functions that would not be needed soon. "Now, I am going to join you in there. You are going to give it to me, and I am going to take it."

The curtain ripped aside, and Cassie gaped. Rick was naked, and fully erect. His eyes were gleaming, and his mouth curled into a hint of a smile. And he was in fact very well-cut. A soft groan slipped from Cassie's lips.

Rick stepped into the tub and shut the curtain behind him, not wavering his gaze from Cassie's for a second. Then with lightning reflexes he scooped her up and closed his mouth over hers. On instinct, Cassie jumped up and wrapped her legs around Rick's waist. His throbbing erection pressed against her clit, and with her hips, she slid up and down ever-so-slightly against him.

Rick and Cassie had their arms around one another now, their kisses frantic and charged. Rick felt Cassie's hardened nipples drag along his chest, and knew it excited her as much as it did him.

As the water poured over them, they let the first wave of passion overtake them, until Cassie cried out, grinding against Rick's cock through her climax.

"Mmmm," Rick growled. "You owe me for that." Dropping her, Rick guided her to her knees, where he presented her with his stiff prick.

When Cassie started work on him, Rick's eyes rolled back into his head. Without thinking, he thrust his hips, and to his surprise found Cassie very accommodating, even eager. Spurred on, he placed his hands on either side of her head, guiding her up and down. On occasion, he'd give her an instruction; higher, lower, deeper, circle here now, this spot now, harder.

Eventually Rick went from guiding Cassie's mouth on his cock, to holding her head while he thrust. Her groans, and how hard she was masturbating as she sucked him, told him how much she liked him being in control. Everything he discovered about this woman made him want her more.

When he finally couldn't wait any longer, Rick helped Cassie to her feet, then spun her around and pinned her against the shower wall. She gasped at the cold contrast against her, especially on her nipples, but didn't have long to dwell on it. Rick grabbed her by the hips and positioned her, just as he positioned himself behind her.

With long, smooth pushes, Rick eventually was able to sheathe himself entirely within Cassie. When she felt his balls slap against her for the first time, she let out a guttural gasp that from a man would be an undeniable grunt. Bracing herself against the wall with her hands, Cassie focused on holding her ass out so Rick could fuck it, on standing, and on being the most turned on she'd ever been, which said a Hell of a lot.

Rick was having trouble deciding. He'd no sooner settled into a rhythm with his hands on Cassie's juicy hips and ass, than he would switch and grab her by the tits. When he pinched her nipples, she would throw her head back and moan loudly, and he loved that. But he settled on her waist in short order. From there, he could still pound Cassie's pink flesh, control the positioning, and feel how tense she was from the throes of their collision.

Her skin was hot, he noticed. Was there anything not perfect about this fine young thing? Oh, there it was.

"Hey," he growled huskily, "Keep those hips where I put them." To emphasize, he grabbed her hips roughly and slammed into her once before resuming his former pace.

Cassie's eyes lit up when he did this, and she turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him. Rick then saw the sexiest thing, hands-down, he'd ever laid eyes on. The look on Cassie's face conveyed everything. She wasn't the lay-back type; she was just letting him have his way with her because she wanted him to.

From that moment, Rick knew how he wanted to proceed, and a shower fuck just wasn't good enough. He turned off the water and told Cassie, "Bed. Now."

Excited, she raced to the bed and crawled under the covers before Rick had a chance to follow. Seeing her, he ripped the blankets clear of the bed in one pull.

"What are you going to do to me, Mister?" Cassie said innocently, curling up and covering herself with her hands.

"You little minx," Rick said, "I'm gonna do what you know we both want me to. I'm gonna fuck you now."

"You weren't before?!" Cassie remarked before Rick drove all reason out of her brain. With strong arms, he flipped her over and arranged Cassie into being on her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, Rick impaled her again, down to the hilt in one go. Cassie bucked.

Hands on her hips, Rick pounded her without reservation or, for that matter, patience. Cassie clutched the sheets and bit the sheets, screaming through her gritted teeth.

"FUCK!" she cried out suddenly. Her whole body shook with the force as her orgasm crushed her. "Oh, god! Take it! Take it! Take it, oh, fuck meeee!"

This set Rick off even further, and somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that both of them would walk funny tomorrow.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes," Cassie repeated over and over as wave after wave rippled through her. "I want to taste it," she whispered. "Please. I want you to come in my mouth."

"Mmmm..." managed Rick, "I like the way you think. Agreed." Then he lost his mind. With what scraps that were left he pulled out, which told Cassie it was time. Rick lay back, quickly stretching out on the bed. At the same time, Cassie slid back over him, until her lips were clamped around his cock again, and his lips were not far from hers. Taking the cue, Rick grabbed her ass with both hands, then tongued his gorgeous bedroom companion as far as he could. At the last moment, he put his hands on Cassie's head again, and held her. His breath caught in his throat, and then all he saw was a flash of white.

Cassie was so close from her earlier orgasm that even though her pussy wasn't being touched, she still came when Rick did. She closed her eyes and let mouthful after mouthful gush into her throat. She swallowed it all loudly, taking great pleasure in Rick's audible groan whenever he heard a gulp. When she was done, she gently licked up and down the top of his still-engorged shaft with the tip of her tongue, sometimes circling the head, eliciting shudders and jerks from Rick. When she finally released him, he licked her until she had another climax, this time a more subtle one, deeper and more intimate.

"We are drenched with sweat," Rick observed. He and Cassie were laying on the bed in one another's arms, enjoying the afterglow. "I think we need a shower."

Cassie laughed, and Rick couldn't help but join in.

They were almost done with the shower when Rick pulled Cassie up, her legs wrapped around his waist as before.

"What are you doing?" she asked, smiling.

"We. What are we doing? And the answer is, having sex again, of course." With that, he slipped his resurrected cock into Cassie. She leaned back, letting the water course down her chest, forming a small river between her breasts. Rick hungrily accepted the invitation.

*****

"All I'm trying to say," said Jenny, following Mike up the stairs from the basement, "is that you might be trying too hard to hold on the past! Why are you being so defensive?"

Mike whirled on her at the top of the stairs. "Why am I being so defensive? I don't know, maybe it's because you've known me for all of two weeks and think you can tell me what to do with my life!"

"Don't pull that out-of-context crap on me, Mike, you know full well I'm only trying to get you to think!" Jenny returned his glare with one of equal ferocity. Mike stormed off again.

"Oh, so I don't think? Man, the judgments just keep pouring in!"

"I didn't mean it like that! I just want to break you out of the walls you've put up, and don't tell me I'm overstepping my bounds, you've admitted they're there yourself."

"And is it really your place to do that? What gives you the right?"

"It's not about my place or who has what rights, Mike! I'm trying to help!"

"By telling me I'm wrong."

"No, by getting you to ask different questions. Rick can only do so much, but there's a slam-dunk in this case, I can feel it, but it has to come from your head. If you consider giving up the house, really consider it, that could refresh your brain enough to see all possible solutions, including ones that don't involve giving up the house."

"Did you actually count how many presumptions were in that cockeyed stratagem you just rambled? Or did it just not occur to you that you might just be wrong?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds