• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Way You Hold Me Ch. 02

The Way You Hold Me Ch. 02

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and are 18 or older.

*

Jamie looked at Mark's face. He no longer looked liked the handsome friend he was an hour ago. Bruises covered his stomach, face and chest. Most of the cuts were minor, except for the one near his eye that required stitching. He just wanted to murder Tyler. Before he could think about anything, he felt a pair of soft lips crush against his. He looked down, seeing Mark.

"Mark, what the hell are you doing?!" Jamie asked, breaking away from the kiss, slightly scared/aroused.

"Kissing you Jamie..?" Mark answered, confusion surrounding him.

"Correction, You were kissing me. Second, I'm not your boyfriend." Jamie replied.

"Jamie, your still not fretting over Walker..Are You?" He asked, groaning a little from the pain.

"What I did with Tyler is none of your business. You maybe my friend, but that gives he no right to ask about my personal life!" Jamie said/screamed.

"I go---" Mark never finished. He threw up all over the Nurse's floor, causing the Nurse to enter the room, fuming.

"Out!" She screamed at Jamie.

He nodded, heading for the exit.

Tyler lay on the floor, due to his father scaring him half to death when he almost grabbed his throat.

"Get the fuck up." His father whispered coldly.

Tyler groaned, looking at his parents, both looking disgusted by him. He wondered why they moved to the gay/lesbian friendly town of Cesstic anyway. Tyler knew he was gay ever since he spotted Jamie.

The car pulled in the driveway, making a small screeching noise. Entering the house, he tried to run upstairs, but he was no match for his father.

With a devilish look in his eyes, his father whispered, "Where do you think your going?"

"Tyler..Yes I Do....Please...Don't Go.." Jamie mumbled. Sleep had overpowered him as soon as he came home.

His grandmother, Debbie Taylor, watched him closely from the hallway. She knew he was dreaming about Tyler Walker. She walked away

"TYLER!" Jamie screamed, awakening in the process.

"Tyler?" He whispered. He looked around the room, seeing no one. Grabbing his coat, he raced downstairs.

Tyler wondered what his father meant by 'a little chat' with James. He saw the car leave, both his parents inside. Then Jamie, walking towards his house. He raced outside, seeing Jamie run towards him. That's when the car came, hitting Jamie.

"JAMIE!" Tyler screamed.

"No..No..NO!" He screamed.

He ran towards him, tears streaming down his face. He looked at the lifeless body that was Jamie.

Jamie, please don't leave me! Please! I..I love you.." He whispered, hugging him in the process.

Tyler looked at him and realized Jamie needed medical services immediately.

"911? Yes this is Tyler Walker, Get Over Hurry!!" He said frantically.

The ambulance came quick, putting Jamie on the stretcher, also taking him as well seeing he was in shock from the hit.

"Jamie..." He whispered, trying to imagine he wasn't dead. Jamie couldn't die. He was apart of him.

By the time they reached the hospital, Tyler was mumbling to himself, his eyes glassy and looking dazed.

"Hello? Can you here me Tyler?" A voice said somewhere far away.

In reality, the voice was Dr. Carter and he was standing next to him, while he was on the hospital bed.

"Gone.." He whispered.

"Tyler, he James isn't dead. He is alive."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Way You Hold Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds