• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Wedding Connection

The Wedding Connection

12

"Jessica... so good to see you again." Harry took her hand and helped her out of the car, leaning down to press a warm kiss to her cheek. He inhaled her sweet fragrance, lilies of the valley. His wife had planted them all around the foundation of their house when they married. Elise was gone but the flowers continued to bloom every year, just when it was time to start opening the windows.

Jessica smiled delightedly up at Harry. "Harry! I was afraid I was going to be terribly late. My plane was late taking off and then they kept us in a holding pattern for ages!" She tucked her fluffy silver hair behind her right ear in a schoolgirl gesture. She turned back to the car and pulled her roll along suitcase from the back seat then pulled up the handle.

"Anything in the trunk?" Harry asked.

"Nope, this is it. I managed to fit everything in. Melissa has my dress that she picked out for the wedding. I only hope it fits well enough without any adjustments. She said she has a seamstress on standby tonight for any last minute alterations anyway."

"Let's get you checked in then."

Harry led the way to reception where they checked Jessica in.

"I'll just go up and stow my luggage and I'll be right back down. We're in the Stafford Lounge?"

"That's right." Harry took Jessica by the hands and kissed her cheek. "It's so good to see you again Jess."

"It's good to see you again too, Harry."

"Hurry back."

Jessica hurried up to her room and stowed her luggage. She stopped to splash a little water on her face and run a comb through her hair. She wanted to make sure she looked better than presentable.

She'd only met Harry six months before when her son, Nicholas, got engaged to Harry's daughter, Melissa. Jessica had flown in for the weekend. She and Harry had hit it off immediately. It had been thirteen years since her husband had traded her in for a younger model, younger than his own son in fact. This was the first man she'd met who made her consider the possibility that there might just be a sex life for her after divorce. She wasn't sure how the kids would take it if anything happened but they were both adults. They'd just have to deal with it.

When Harry and Jessica met, they'd spent the entire night talking and laughing at the hotel where the party was held. She'd thought briefly about inviting him up to her room but they'd only just met. It might be the alcohol talking, something she didn't really indulge in all that often. So she'd just enjoyed his company and slept on her flight back to the west coast in the morning.

Now, here they were again, at the hotel for the wedding rehearsal dinner. The actual wedding would be held the next day at Harry's home. Jessica had never seen it but from what Nicholas said, it was beautiful.

Jessica went down and found her way to the lounge where the small rehearsal dinner party had gathered. Harry was waiting for her at the entrance.

"We're at the head table up here." Harry offered Jessica his arm and she took it lightly with a smile, allowing him to lead her to her seat. Thankfully, someone had seen fit to seat them together instead of on opposite sides of the bride and groom.

"So, why are we having the dinner before the rehearsal? That seems a little unusual."

Harry held out her chair and seated her at their table but didn't take a seat himself. He nodded at her question. "Yes, but apparently the pastor had another appointment and couldn't be here until 8:30. It seemed silly to wait and have dinner afterwards."

"Of course." Jessica smiled.

"I'm just going to grab a drink from the bar quickly. Can I get you something?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you. Sparkling water with a twist would be lovely."

"I'll be right back." She watched Harry walk toward the bar, so tall and handsome.

A voice in her ear startled Jessica. "Are you making googly eyes with the father of the bride already? I should have known. The two of you were worse than Melissa and me at our engagement party."

Jessica laughed and turned to see her son. "Oh, don't be silly. Give your mother a hug."

"Now, don't push, Nick. They're doing fine on their own." Melissa was standing next to him and Jessica hugged her next. "I have your dress all ready in my room." Melissa winked. "I think you're going to love it."

"Honey, I think they're ready to serve dinner now. We'd better take our seats." Nick put his arm around his bride's waist.

"Oh, okay, I'll show you the dress after the rehearsal Jess."

"That'll be great," she said. She was so glad that her son had found such a wonderful girl. They already got along well and if she left them to their own devices, unlike her own mother-in-law, they'd all continue to get along.

Harry arrived with their drinks. "Sorry that took so long Jess, the line at the bar was already a bit tipsy and having trouble finding their money."

Jessica laughed and took her sparkling water from Harry. "Thank you, Harry."

Dinner was quickly served to everyone in the group. It was a lovely fresh chicken dish in a light lemon sauce with fresh steamed vegetables and herbed rice.

"So, what have you been up to Jess?" Harry inquired as they ate.

"Oh, the same old thing. Get up every morning, enjoy that first cup of coffee looking out my kitchen window into the woods, take myself off to work at the registrar's office of our community college, come home at night and make dinner. Do a little reading, a little gardening, maybe watch a little television. Turn in and do it all over again in the morning... punctuated by the occasional evening out at the theater or with the girls. How about you?"

"Same thing, evening out with the girls," he joked, sotto voice. "No, seriously, I retired."

Jessica looked surprised. "Aren't you a little young for that?"

"They offered early retirement so I took it. Working for the company isn't what it used to be. They have one person doing the work of three men and everybody is on edge, always wondering when they might move our jobs out of state to some other division. I have a nice nest egg and a good retirement. I can find something else to do with my time that isn't so stressful. I've always wanted to do some traveling, you know?"

Jessica nodded. "I understand. I'm lucky to work in an office where I like my colleagues and the work. I could retire any time I want to, but there's no real point. What would I do with myself? Sit at home? That's not for me."

"Well, you could travel... we, could travel. It would be nice to have a traveling companion." Harry looked at her askance.

Jessica was surprised to say the least. "Well, Harry, we've only known each other for a weekend really. I mean..."

"Oh come on, I knew from the first half hour when we met that we'd get on like a house afire. And you have to admit, that weekend was extremely pleasant because we had each other to talk to."

Jessica smiled. "I will and do admit that. I just don't know."

"I'm not suggesting we shack up or anything. Just maybe take a trip someplace we'd both like to see and... see how it goes. You wouldn't have to quit your job for that. Just arrange a little vacation time. Think about it, okay?"

Jessica nodded and they finished their meals companionably. Dishes were cleared away quickly as chairs were moved into position on the opposite side of the room for the rehearsal.

Harry and she joined the others for the run through and by the time they were done, it was already eight-thirty. Harry took off with the men for a "restrained" bachelor party. Melissa and her three bridesmaids whisked Jessica away to see the dresses in Melissa's room.

Melissa unzipped the garment bag and opened it to show Jessica her dress. Jessica was speechless as Melissa pulled it out of the bag. It was a light lilac that would suit her coloring and silver hair to perfection. The top was a long sleeve, form fitting lace top with a cross over style and the skirt was a short swirl of chiffon that would end around her knees.

"Try it on," Melissa urged her as she handed her the hanger and pointed to the bathroom.

Jessica took it and went into the bathroom to change. She hung her black suit-jacket and gray skirt on towel hook along with her white blouse. The lilac dress slipped over her head and floated down to settle on her slender body, framing all of her curves. It fit like a second skin. When she was ready, Jessica returned to the bedroom.

"Oh wow, that looks great on you Jessica!" Melissa turned to her bridesmaids for support and they all nodded and agreed.

Jessica turned to the one full-length mirror in the room and was a little taken aback. It certainly did look good on her, and not really risqué. It just wasn't quite what she was used to. The neckline plunged into her cleavage, not giving too much a way, just a hint.

"The skirt is rather short, isn't it?" she said apprehensively. It stopped a bit above her knees. Not quite the matronly look she'd grown used to.

"But you have fabulous legs!" Melissa enthused. "Why not show them off a little?"

Jessica tried to look at it objectively. Her legs did look just fine. She didn't need to hide anything under a long skirt. There were a few very minor spider veins but nothing that didn't fade into obscurity under the panty hose and her legs were shapely from her long walks.

"If you're really concerned, I'm sure the seamstress can let it down an inch or so," Melissa offered anxiously.

"No, it's fine." Jessica felt silly making a fuss. The dress wasn't indecent or anything. In fact, it looked wonderful on her. She hugged and kissed Melissa. "It looks great! It's just a little... more than I'm used to. Thank you for picking out such a lovely dress for me."

She changed back into her regular clothes and the small group drank champagne while they admired the bridesmaid's dresses and the wedding dress. Melissa had e-mailed Jessica a picture of the dress but it hadn't done it justice.

Jessica headed back to her room around nine, jet-lagged and wanting a nice long soak in a bathtub. It had looked clean and reasonably new when she'd peeked at it earlier.

Her bath water rushing in, Jessica poured in some of her personal bubble bath that she carried with her. It was her favorite lilies of the valley scent, very hard to come by. She stripped down and neatly hung up her clothes before slipping into the froth- covered water.

"Ahhh, now this is more like it." She reclined against a bath towel she was using for a pillow at the end of the tub.

Unbidden, a picture of Harry's face popped into her mind. His ready smile, tanned face, and handsome wavy hair peppered with silver strands warmed her. She loved the idea of traveling with him. They would have so much fun together, touring the great cities of Italy or the outback of Australia. The adventures would be wonderful and maybe... the adventures in bed? Was that even what he wanted?

His big hands with their long fingers slid across her skin in her imagination, his lips following. She shivered despite the warm water. Eyes closed, she let a hand start a gentle massage on her pussy. Mmmm. She imagined Harry's head between her legs, his tongue doing electrifying things to her clit.

She stroked her clit faster as she thought of Harry naked, standing in front of her, perhaps stroking his own cock. Her ex had not been very adventurous. She'd love to find some things Harry might be willing to try. Jessica's muscles tensed and released with her orgasm, pulsing through her cunt.

She sighed and lay back again. She could have a lot of fun with Harry.

*****

Jessica stood with a glass of champagne in hand. The bride and groom had been introduced and the speeches made. People were lining up for the buffet and it looked delicious.

The wedding in Harry's backyard had been beautiful. The house and garden looked truly breathtaking. All of it was overshadowed by the beauty of the bride herself, of course. Watching Melissa and her son exchange vows had brought tears to Jessica's eyes. She tried to dab them carefully so as not to upset her mascara but was sure that she was a dreadful wreck at that point. She figured she must look pretty funny with the way Harry kept looking at her bemusedly.

She surreptitiously took out her compact and checked her make-up. Nope, her mascara had held up pretty well. Maybe it was her hair, she really couldn't see her hair in this mirror and there was a nice breeze blowing.

"Harry, where's the powder room?"

"I'll show you, then maybe I can give you a tour of the house since the reception is under way."

Jessica took Harry's proffered arm as they crossed the lawn into the house. She should really have known better than to wear heels outside, she thought as she walked on her tiptoes.

They crossed the terrace, went in through a set of French doors and walked through a large professional looking kitchen into an airy living room.

"Powder room is second door on the right," Harry said, gesturing down the hallway.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled. She hurried down the hall, stepped into the half bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She looked in the mirror. Hmmm. She couldn't see anything out of place. She tried to see around back a bit, turning first one way and then the other. Nope, everything looked perfectly normal. Okay then. Jessica washed her hands while she was in there then went back to the living room to join Harry.

"I'm back," she announced unnecessarily, feeling a little silly.

"Well, then the tour can begin." Harry spread his arms wide. "This... is the living room. The site of a little bit of football watching, a little history channel, some cooking shows and the odd movie. Just try this recliner on for size."

Harry took her hand and led her over to the recliner. "Go on, sit down."

Laughing, Jessica did as she was bid. She gave a little shriek and then laughed when Harry pushed the button for the footrest and pushed the back of the chair down so that she zoomed back until she was fully reclined.

"Very comfy, isn't it?"

"Very," she agreed, looking up at him. Harry gently brought her upright.

He showed her through the downstairs study, the dining room, and up the stairs to the bedrooms.

"They're all pretty much the same," he said. He opened one door and led her in. It was a lovely room with dark blue walls and white whicker furniture. "If you came to visit, you could stay in here."

"It's lovely Harry."

Harry took her hand and led her to the next bedroom. "Or... you could stay in here."

It was a large bedroom with dark cherry furniture and cream-colored wallpaper. Accents of red showed up in the lamps on the night tables, pillows and other places around the room. From the reading material on the nightstand and a few other clues, Jessica could see this was Harry's bedroom.

Harry had kept hold of Jessica's hand and drew her to him now. He gave her every chance to protest but when she didn't, his lips closed over hers.

Jessica slid her arms around Harry's waist with a sigh. When he released her and she drew back, her eyes were drawn to the poor white rose boutonnière that they had just crushed.

"Oh Harry, your flower!"

"No worries, I'll just take the jacket off for now." Harry slid his tuxedo jacket off and laid it over a chair then pulled Jessica back into his arms. "Maybe we should take your dress off to make sure it doesn't get wrinkled."

"I don't think this type of material wrinkles." Jessica smiled.

"Well then, to keep it from getting torn?"

Jessica's heart beat quicker at the suggestion. She looked up at Harry through her eyelashes then pushed back from him. He looked a little worried for a minute but Jessica simply reached down and pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it onto the chair with his jacket, leaving her in a black lace bra, a garter belt with her nylons and black silky panties over the garter belt. She had waited a long time for what Harry was offering and she wasn't interested in beating around the bush any longer.

She stood there with her right hand on her hip. "Your turn."

Harry licked his lips and smiled. He kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, then hung it neatly on the back of the chair. His pants unzipped, Harry let them drop to the floor then picked them up and folded them to lie over the arm of the chair. Down to his undershirt, boxers and dark socks, Harry walked over to Jessica and pulled her back into his arms. His lips sought hers, his tongue slipped into her mouth and explored her.

He pulled back, breathing a little heavier. "I've been thinking about this since I last saw you." His large, rough hands slid over the silken skin of her back and found her bra clasp, popped it free and continued down to cup her buttocks and pull her against more firmly against him.

Jessica could feel his erection pressing against her stomach through the thin material that separated them. Her hands grasped his solid biceps to steady her as he walked backward with her toward the bed.

"Me too," she replied. She let her hands fall to his waist and tugged up on his white undershirt. Harry let her pull it off over his head and fling it to the chair. Her hands went back to his waist and eased his boxers down over his cock. allowing it to spring free. When they were down around his legs, Jessica pushed on his shoulders to bring him down to sit on the bed and drew the boxers the rest of the way off. She knelt in front of him, her hands on his thighs and smiled up at him. As she leaned in, Harry stopped her.

"First..." He reached over and pulled the straps of her bra forward so that they came down off her arms and set her breasts free. "Ah, lovely."

Jessica smiled and leaned in again, taking hold of the base of his cock and licking slowly upward with the flat of her tongue. Harry shuddered as she slid her mouth down over the top of his cock, sucked lightly and swirled her tongue around the head. She played her tongue around just under the head of his cock and Harry's hips bucked involuntarily.

"Oh God," he groaned. It had been so long since he'd had a woman do this to him. The feeling was... exquisite, but he didn't want to come in her mouth and they probably shouldn't be away from the party for too long.

"Jess, that feels incredible but I want to touch you, come up here." He caressed her arms as he coaxed her up.

She stood in front of him as Harry leaned in to kiss her belly and slipped her panties down off her hips. She stepped out of them and Harry pulled her on to him immediately, straddling his hips.

"Um, Harry, I didn't exactly think to bring anything to the wedding with me. Do you happen to have any lubricant?"

Harry grinned and rolled her to the side and went over to his nightstand, hurrying back with a bottle. Jessica reached out to take it from him but he held it out of her reach.

"Ah ah, you're a guest, allow me." He reached down and spread Jess's legs as she lay on her back. Lubricant squeezed onto his fingers, Harry slid them along her slit, dipping in and out, sliding up around her clit and back down. He massaged her deeper and deeper, meeting her personal moisture and mingling the two until she was ready for him.

"Harry, please? I need you," she whimpered. Her face was flushed with the exquisite agony of being an inch away from orgasm. "I want to feel you in me."

Harry was more than ready himself as he stood in front of her. He climbed onto the bed next to her and lay down, pulling her onto him. Jessica quickly helped position him at her entrance then slid down onto his cock with wide eyes and a little, "oh!"

She began to move on him, her breasts bouncing deliciously as Harry watched. His hands went to her hips. He pulled her down forcefully as he thrust up.

"Ride me Jessie, ride me," he panted.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Wedding Connection

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds