• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Weekend Pt. 04

The Weekend Pt. 04

1234

Before reading this little adventure, I would ask you to please read the earlier parts of The Weekend story. Originally intended as a stand-alone story the first part has been changed slightly at the suggestion of several readers in order to extend and complete the tale of our heroine.

An absolute figment of my imagination, there may not be enough sexual shenanigans for some readers looking for a quick 'stroke' - so you may be advised to give it a miss if that's what you're looking for.

As always. Any similarities in these stories with persons either living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended to cause offence.

The copyright for the following story is owned by the author and it may not be republished without his express permission.

Here's hoping you enjoy,

Oldie

The Weekend – Part 4

Chapter 1

October to Christmas & New Year – 2013

"Bloody hell, Barb. Her fanny's got more fucking hair round it than mine... My Keith would love rummaging around in that jungle."

Barbara's shriek of laughter echoed around the room. Sitting with best-friend Diane Lang at her kitchen table and on their third glass of wine, they were having a great time whilst looking at the photos taken on her vacation a couple of weeks previously. Gerald, her closest male friend, had treated her to a week-long cruise around the Mediterranean as his present to her for her fiftieth birthday. Much to her initial dismay, but eventual excitement, the holiday had been an adults-only nudist cruise...

That naughty detail had resulted in a great deal of amusement and piss-taking from her daughter and close friends during the planning and build-up to their departure. Despite being nervous and embarrassed initially, she'd soon got over her awkwardness and enthusiastically joined everyone else on-board in spending almost all her time as naked as a jaybird, most of the days on-board ship wearing nothing but a smile, and her evenings, like all the other women on the cruise, dressed in extremely revealing and sexy clothes whilst dining and socialising. All that nudity; the thrill of exposing herself so blatantly to hundreds of strangers; the frustration of sharing a bed with her naked, handsome, but unfortunately gay, friend; had excited her beyond belief and led her to be very susceptible to having a casual affair. She was so horny, she'd even allowed herself to be seduced by a young married French couple – thoroughly enjoying having sex with another woman for the first time in her life. Now she was back, and about to tell all to her eagerly-waiting best friend.

* * *

Barbara had originally shown her friend typical holiday photos of foreign landscapes, beautiful buildings and other 'traditional' photographs when she'd asked to see mementos of her vacation. Inevitably, of course, the cordial interest of the inquisitive Diane, had soon turned to an impudent demand to be shown the 'real' souvenirs of the notorious rudey-nudey cruise.

"Mm-mmm, he really is an attractive man, isn't he? And you actually got to fuck him? His wife too?" The obviously-impressed Diane joked, "God, you're a lucky so-and-so Barb. You've certainly graduated to being a fully-qualified MILF, old girl."

Barbara felt herself flush, heating up under her friend's voyeuristic inquisition. Rising from her chair and walking the short distance to the fridge, she held the door open and leaned inside on the pretext of looking for another cold bottle of wine whilst using the cold air to cool her face.

"Yes he is. Yes I did, Yes I did, again. Yes I am. And yes I have." She chuckled, returning to the table and opening the fresh bottle, "Now, does that answer all your questions, you nosy bitch?"

"Does it fuck," Di laughed back, giggling out loud and continuing to scroll through the photographs of Barbara and her naked friends, "You know me, girl. I want to know EVERYTHING."

"Well, you can bugger off. I'm not showing you EVERYTHING... Some things are not meant to be seen by other people and should be kept private."

Barbara cringed, her face colouring as she realised what she had just said – virtually confessing to her prying companion that there were more personal and revealing mementos to be seen...

"You mean there's more? More pictures?..." Diane stared at the deeply-blushing Barbara, studying her face for a few moments. Suddenly it dawned on her, "You've got photos of you doing it... You have, haven't you?"

"Oh fuck!" Barbara's grimaced, knowing that her friend was not about to let the matter drop any time soon.

"Well, c'mon then. Where are they? Let's see what you look like getting the shit fucked out of you, you naughty bitch."

Barbara screwed her face up, scowling at Diane's crude demand, realising that there was no way out of this. She was going to have to show her nosy friend the private photos her female lover Francine had e-mailed to her a few days ago.

"Okay, Okay... You can see them. But they go no further. Promise? No-one else gets to know about them."

Outwardly, Barbara was miffed, angry even. But inside? In her mind, in her imagination – and most certainly in her knickers – she was absolutely turned-on at the thought of her best friend looking at pictures of her having wild, threesome sex with a couple only a little older that her own daughter...

* * *

"Fucking hell, that's big!...He's thicker than my bloody arm... How the hell?... Oh my God!... Didn't that hurt?"

Diane's crude comments about the size of Pierre's amazingly thick appendage were bringing all sorts of fantastic memories back to Barbara. The feeling of her vagina stretching around his squat shaft; how he'd barely managed to get his mushroom-shaped helmet in her mouth before she was choking and gasping for breath; his painful, futile attempts to anally impale her followed by her absolute astonishment at watching him fuck his wife in her obscenely stretched bunghole whilst the young girl lapped eagerly at her flooding pussy; her joy at riding his cock, kissing and caressing Francine as she sat on his face and almost suffocated the poor man. All those erotic flashbacks of her times with her married lovers, they were all turning her on again as she sat there with her enthralled friend.

Inevitably, she felt her pussy moistening, felt her heartbeat increase as titillation matured into full-blown sexual arousal...

"Jesus Barb, this is turning me on. My knickers are fucking soaked."

The sound of her friend's voice snapped Barbara out of her reverie. Immediately the images in her head of her sexual antics on the cruise were replaced by vivid recollections of a naked Diane. Just a few short weeks ago, she'd walked into her bedroom and seen her friend shamelessly spread-eagled with her very open, very wet, and very hairy, vagina on display to the world. It was a view of her best friend she could never even have imagined not so long ago. Now, she had to guiltily concede, the memory of it was making her horny and turning the crotch of her panties into a soggy mess.

Oh my God... What if she wants to get herself off again? Use my toys again? Bloody hell, what if she actually wants me to join her?... Should I?... Could I, even?... It could ruin our friendship, I absolutely don't want that to happen...Fuck, the idea really does turn me on though... Lurid images. Inner doubts. All manner of confusing thoughts were flying through Barbara's mind at a hundred miles an hour. Fortunately, the decision was not hers to make.

"Right, I'm off." Diane exclaimed, jumping up from the table and grabbing her handbag, "Keith's at home watching some fucking football match or other on TV. The poor old sod has no idea just how lucky he's about to become. Bless him, he's gonna to get the fuck of his life."

Barbara laughed out loud at her horny friend hurrying to put her coat on. Relieved that she'd not had to decide whether to fuck her or not. Relieved, but also incredibly disappointed.

"I'll give him a ring and warn him then, shall I?" She chuckled to the struggling woman, helping her to put her coat on the right way round, instead of inside out as she'd been trying to do.

"Don't you fucking dare." Diane giggled, "He's always moaning we don't have enough kinky sex, well he's about to get the shock of his fucking life."

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course you will. It's yours and your dirty pictures fault I'm this horny, you dirty old tart, so I'll get Keith to ring and thank you later. Okay?"

"No thanks. And don't you dare tell him why you're so horny. I don't want anyone else knowing I'm such a dirty cow." Barbara laughed, shouting after her chuckling friend as she dashed out of the door.

"As if I would. Lunch. Usual time. Okay?"

"Okay."

Closing and locking her apartment's outside door after her friend's hasty departure, Barbara giggled to herself, leaning back against the wall and allowing her hand to stray between her legs and tease her wet pussy through her jeans.

"Mm-mmm, maybe I'll go and have a wank myself. I certainly need to get these wet knickers off, they're fucking soaked."

* * *

Very disturbingly for Barbara, over the next few weeks Diane and her husband's sex-life became a big feature in her imagination. She frequently found herself dreaming abut them, imagining them in all manner of sexual escapades, even all of them together having wild, uninhibited threesome sex. Her fantasies weren't helped by the fact that Diane had guiltily admitted telling her husband all about Barbara's on-ship exploits, then pleaded with her piqued friend to e-mail some of her private photographs from the cruise to her, so she could prove that what she had told him was true.

Eventually Barbara had capitulated, finally agreeing to the audacious request. None of the most intimate though – that would have been just too much – but not just any photos either. The saucy bitch had cheekily asked for images showing her and Gerald naked together, her and her two French lovers naked together, her and other people she'd met naked together, pictures of her in the evenings wearing her see-though tops and short, short skirts. Very revealing. Very intimate. And very, very exciting. She'd later laughingly informed a shocked Barbara, she had depravedly used the photos to turn Keith on and excite him enough to fuck his wife with much more vigour and enthusiasm than was probably good for a man in his fifties.

Secretly, Barbara was incredibly aroused at the thought of a man she had known for over twenty years, her best friend's husband no less, looking at her naked body and getting excited whilst fantasising about her. It wasn't as if he was particularly good-looking. He was okay, she surmised, Not in Gerald or Pierre's league, and certainly nowhere close to being as sexy as young Jake, he was pleasant enough socially but not someone she had been sexually attracted to over the years. No, that wasn't it, it was more that she had become undeniably and exhilaratingly, a blatant exhibitionist who got incredibly aroused by exposing herself in public...

Her latent desires, initiated by Jake exposing her to that night-porter in the hotel and perpetuated by the night she'd had sex in front of her daughter and a stranger, had exploded into full-blown exhibitionism on her cruise. She'd enjoyed parading around naked, she'd loved laying back and exposing her sex to anyone who cared to look, she'd particularly enjoyed sitting in a bar or restaurant with her breasts on open display through her sheer tops. But what she had really enjoyed, had really turned her on, was scandalously being brought to a very obvious, and very public, orgasm by her French girlfriend.

Exploiting an exhibitionist streak in the dark, cold winter days of a typically British winter is at best, uncomfortable, and at worst, dangerous, Barbara decided. She wasn't up to wearing see-through, or otherwise revealing clothes when with her friends and family – no doubt some of them would have been disgusted, to say the least. Wearing them when out alone was not on either. Cold weather; the danger of dark nights for a woman alone; the legal-ramifications of being caught; all of these persuaded her to shelve her new-found tendencies until the following summer when she would be able to parade her nakedness on nude beaches and the like.

Unwittingly, it was her best-friend Diane who provided the opportunity for her to expose her naked body to complete strangers. Her slightly chubby friend had decided to join a health club in order to try and lose a little weight before the Christmas festivities and had invited Barbara to join her. Much to the tall, raven-haired 50year-old's delight, it was the norm for patrons to walk around fully naked in the spa. Unfortunately women only, nevertheless it provided her with an unexpected excuse to again expose her gorgeous body in the company of people she'd never met and had no idea who she was. With her new-found bisexual inclinations rising to the fore, Barbara also took the opportunity to have a good look at the various sizes and shapes of female bodies on display from the view of a potential sexual partner. Any of them, she decided cheerfully, I could make love to any of them, given their encouragement.

Early one evening, towards the end of November, the two slightly-tipsy ladies were sitting together on the edge of the plunge pool, their sore feet dangling in the cool, soothing, water trying to relieve the aching in their soles after walking around in high heels for hours, shopping for something for Diane to wear to her and her husband's Silver wedding anniversary celebration on the 7th of December. The two women had quickly polished of a bottle of Champagne between them – a reward to themselves for successfully finding an ensemble that was sure to blow husband Keith's mind – and, inevitably, were feeling the effects of drinking the fizzy alcohol on top of their otherwise empty stomachs.

"Barb. You really are my best friend in the whole world."

"I'm well aware of that, you soppy so-and-so. No-one else would tolerate your potty mouth like I do."

"Cheeky bitch!" Diane laughed nervously, gently nudging her naked friend in the ribs as retribution for her jibe, "Well, seeing as we're such close friends and everything, Would you mind if I asked you to do me an enormous favour? It is rather personal, so I'll understand if you say no, but I'd really love you to do it."

Barbara looked quizzically at her blushing friend. Usually open and confident, Diane was obviously feeling awkward and nervous about what she was about to ask. A wide smile broke out across her face as Barbara suddenly remembered what her lover Frankie's personal questions had led to, "You know you can ask me anything, you daft bat. After what I've told and shown you in the last few months, what could be so personal that I'd say no?"

Smiling sheepishly, Diane lowered her head and mumbled into her chest, "I want you to make love to me."

"Pardon?" Barbara gasped, not quite sure that she'd heard correctly.

"I want you to fuck me. Not only that, I want you to allow Keith to watch us and maybe join in. He's been so horny looking at those photos of you naked and talking about what you did with that French girl, I want to give him the biggest thrill of his life as my surprise anniversary present to him."

Shocked to the core, Barbara looked across at her best-friend before kissing her softly on the cheek and hugging her, secretly thrilling at the sensation of their breasts squashing together. Slowly, she lay back on the warm floor, hands behind her head and silently stared up at the ceiling. Dozens of confused thoughts were flying around in her head. Fucking hell, I never expected that... My best friend... Could I really do it?... Wouldn't it be just too weird?... She's my best friend, for God's sake, we've known each other over twenty years without anything like this happening between us ... What if she didn't enjoy it?... What if I didn't fancy Keith enough?...

"I knew I shouldn't have asked. It's freaked you out, hasn't it? You don't fancy us like that, do you? Oh my God, Barb, I'm so sorry I embarrassed you."

Diane's babbling interrupted Barbara's thoughts. As lurid images of her friend spread-eagled on the bed with her hairy fanny wide open and wet invaded her mind, she sat up once again and made her decision.

"Okay."

"Pardon?"

"I said Okay. I'll do what you asked."

"You mean... You'll do it? You'll fuck me and let Keith fuck you? Oh my God, Barb, that's fucking wonderful..."

Barbara hugged her relieved companion again, "Yes, I'll do it. Okay, you dirty bitch? I do have a few questions of my own though."

"Anything. Whatever you want... Oh wow, this is so fucking kinky." Diane chuckled, putting her arms around her slim friend and pulling her naked body tight against her own. "What is it you want to know?"

Barbara hugged her friend back, secretly thrilled at having the opportunity to make love to her voluptuous body – and having an audience too. "Are you sure Keith will really want to fuck me? And what about you?... Wouldn't it freak you out, if he did? It's a really big step, you know... Other than that possible complication, there's just the little matter of where and when? In all honesty girl, I'm actually well up for it. I've really fancied getting my hands on those big tits of yours ever since I saw you naked back at my place that time. As for Keith fucking me... Well, if you're sure you're okay with it, why not? He's not the worst looking guy I've ever seen, and I do like him a lot... Just so long as it all doesn't get too weird between us, that's all."

"Would we be okay with it?... My God, Barb, this is so fucking horny. Ever since I saw those photos of you doing it with your French couple, I've imagined you doing it with us too. Me and Keith have been fantasising about swinging for a while now, we just didn't have the nerve, or even know how to start." Diane paused to draw breath, her huge breasts, with their thick rubbery nipples fully erect, heaving with excitement. "And now it's going to happen. With my beautiful best-friend, no less... Fuck!!!... Oh My God, I'm so fucking wet..."

* * *

The two scheming women had carefully planned Keith's anniversary shock. After their party on the Saturday night with family and friends, Diane would surprise her husband by informing him she'd booked a romantic mini-break in London commencing the following night. Unbeknownst to him, Barbara would be waiting in the room for them...

"Di, why the hell do I have to wear this frigging blindfold. If I trip and break something it'll ruin our holiday." Keith protested playfully before allowing his wife to place the black silk mask over his eyes.

"Because I've got a very sexy surprise for you, my darling. Believe me, you'll love it."

"Oh yeah?"... New kinky underwear?"

"Just wait and see, lover boy." Diane giggled softly in her husband's ear.

Keith heard the door-lock click open and felt himself being led into the room before being helped to sit into a comfortable armchair.

"Just give me a moment, my darling. Keep the blindfold on until I tell you. Okay?"

The eagerly-waiting husband nodded, his erection already threatening to burst out of his trousers as he heard the rustling of clothing being removed swiftly followed by the sound of a body laying on a bed.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Weekend Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds