The Weight of The Ocean

"Fuck. Off!" She cried out. "Oh god!" This last came out as a strangled howl of soul wrenching pain. It was the sound he'd been waiting for - the sound of a heart breaking wide open and bleeding grief like an unstoppable flood. It was the sound of a tsunami, seconds before it hit the beach.

"Tabby, baby, look at me." She couldn't hear him but he could see the tremors shaking her shoulders and rattling the chains that held her.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she was chanting and sobbing, the tears streaking down her cheeks and her head thrown back in utter despair. "He's dead!" Her head turned up and she wailed at the ceiling. "My brother is dead!" She was crying in earnest now - big, wracking sobs that shook her entire body. Marcus dropped the tawse and rushed around to her front. Tabby's legs had given out and her weight was being supported by the cuffs. He had to get her free before she injured her wrists and went to work releasing her ankles.

"Stand for me, baby," he said, lifting her chin so that he could see her eyes.

"He's gone, Marcus. Why? Why did he lie to me?" That last statement caught him by surprise.

"What do you mean that he lied to you?" He asked, supporting her weight with one arm and undoing the wrist cuffs with the other. The moment he had her free, they collapsed onto the floor and held her, rocking her and stroking her back.

"He promised me that if things got bad, he'd call me and I'd come to help him. He promised! But he lied and killed himself anyway."

"Shhh, there wasn't anything you could have done, angel. You can't beat yourself up for something you had no control over." He held her close to him, letting her tears soak his chest, wishing with everything he was that he could take the pain for her.

She shuddered. "It hurts so bad, Daddy. I don't want to feel this anymore." Her hand reached down and rubbed the erection Marcus had temporarily forgotten about. "Please," she whispered. "Make the hurt go away."

He kiss her forehead, picked her up and carried her to the big bed. Laying her gently down, he unbuttoned his jeans and began pushing them down. Tabby sat up quickly and grabbed at his cock the moment it sprung free. Using it as a handhold, she pulled him down so fast that he barely had time to shoot out his hands to keep from crushing her. Before he realized it, he was inside her, her legs wrapped octopus-like around his ass drawing him in and holding him tight.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she begged. "Fuck me and help me forget how much this hurts." She swiveled her hips to just the right angle and he sunk in even deeper. He couldn't resist. He'd been dying to do this for too long to deny her and he pushed her flat on the bed and gathered her into his arms.

"You loved him Tabby, it's supposed to hurt." He slid back and then surged forward, kissing her as his cock sunk deeply. "It's natural and normal but you don't have to face it alone." He stopped talking long enough to part her lips with his tongue and kissed her again, sweeping across her tongue, mingling his taste with hers. She was gasping from the force of his thrusts and the sobs that wouldn't stop coming. He hovered just above her so that her stiff nipples grazed his chest, begging for his mouth. He obliged and placed a trail of kisses down her neck and to her breasts where he latched onto one hard nub, then the other, sucking roughly as he pummeled her with his relentless thrusts.

She was making animalistic noises, reduced to a raw sexual creature, dragging her nails down his back and drawing blood but he didn't slow. Their bodies where soaked with perspiration, slapping together where their skin met and his cock made obsene, wet smacking sounds as he drove into her over and over and over again.

When Marcus could tell that she was nearing climax and he attacked her clit with his thumb, rubbing and pinching until she was shrieking and bucking against him. The moment her pussy convulsed and fisted around his cock, his own orgasm struck and he roared, coming so hard that he felt like his balls must have surely exploded like a watermelon dropped from a high rise. He shook and collapsed to his knees onto the hard floor, dragging Tabby with him, their bodies still joined.

She curled up tight to his body, not letting him separate them and sat in his lap with his arms circled around her back, both rocking together. The contact helped him stay hard and he gasped as he came a second time, triggering a smaller orgasm from Tabby. He gave a soft laugh that turned into a bone-deep sigh of relief. "I told you that I'd have that orgasm from you tonight." She giggled, caught unaware by his attempt at humor but loving him for it all the more.

For a while, they both sat there, breathing hard and taking comfort from each other. Tabby spoke first and Marcus rejoiced at the sound of her voice, the flat tones where mostly gone and hints of her normal voice had returned. "Thank you," she whispered, her breath hitching.

"For what, angel?" he stroked her damp hair and she looked up into his eyes, the pain had receded somewhat and her irises had returned to their emerald green colour

"For loving me enough to save me."

"Always, little one." He held her tight to him, showing her that he was never going to let her go. "Always."

~~~The End~~~

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds