• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Wheels on the Bus Ch. 3

The Wheels on the Bus Ch. 3

The next day I was home on an earlier bus. I had much of the time to think about what I could do. I could meet him, and take things further, as I ached to do, or I could wait until the next day and leave the both of us in suspense. As I sat on the bus, heading home, I decided that I didn't want to wait until tomorrow. I wanted to see him again. I wanted him to touch me again. There were many things that I wanted to do, and I feared that there wouldn't be enough time. After all, there was only so much that one could fit into ten minute intervals on a schedule. He was finishing at the last stop today, which would mean, more time, and no annoying people banging on the doors, interrupting us. I made plans to get on the bus at the third to last stop of his run.

After some preparation, I was waiting at the third to last stop. When the bus pulled to the curb, and the doors opened, I could tell that he hadn't been expecting me today. I gave a "hello" smile, and then headed to the back. At the last stop, I had hoped to have some time together onboard, but the next driver was already waiting. I took my time to get off the bus, as the two drivers made polite, co-worker conversation. He was just steps behind me as I hit the sidewalk.

I was walking towards my house, as I did every afternoon when he called out to me.

"Hi. Ummm... did you want to go somewhere.... or do you have plans?"

He was nervous, and I found it endearing. I turned around, and stopped, waiting for him to meet up with me.

"I had plans, but I don't think the guy knows it yet." He looked hopeful at my words. "I had thought that there would be a better place to meet then in the back few rows of the bus."

" Am I right, or do you like that?"

"I like pretty much anywhere that works for you." He said with a grin. "I was hoping that it wasn't all coincidence that you came today."

"Of course not honey, I always have plans."

"I try to leave very little to chance, that way, I come away satisfied."

"I was thinking that we could go back to my house, I have it to myself for a few hours."

He all but jumped at the chance, as we headed to his car for him to drive to my house. I had to admit that I still lived at home, but in a separate suite. I lived with my mom, my dad having left when I was twelve. He didn't seem to mind the fact that I lived at home, understanding that it was cheaper. When we got to my house, I got him to park in front of the neighbor's house, just in case my mom came home earlier, and he had to sneak out.

"You won't mind having to make a run for it if she comes home early will you?" I asked. "I don't think she would be to interested in my liaisons with a man that she would date if given the chance." I laughed.

He didn't have a problem with it, so we headed inside. As I walked in I threw my bag on the chair by the door, and offered him something to drink, but he declined. I could tell that he was unsure of what to do next, but that was fine, I didn't mind being in control, as long as he wouldn't mind taking over later. I had a suite in the basement. One large room served as both my bedroom and living room, with carefully placed dividers for privacy. I offered him a seat while I changed. I ditched my heels, and put on a long fleece skirt instead of jeans, more comfortable. He turned on the t.v. to keep occupied while I changed. As I finished I told him there was a tape of last night's hockey game in the VCR if he was interested, just press play. He was interested.

He pressed play, but didn't find a stadium of people cheering on the team. Instead it was me. I had made a tape of myself the other night, I had been overcome with the urge to see myself as I came, and it seemed the perfect way. On the video I had just sat down after turning the camera on, I wasn't wearing a thing, and not ashamed of it. I was reclining on the very couch that he was sitting on. I spread my legs for the camera, and dove right in. I started with my fingers, rubbing my clit, but not penetrating. I can still picture the fantasy that I was using. I had imagined that I was on the bus with him, and he had locked the doors, to have his way with me. The video showed how it had taken almost no time for me to get wet. My hand had proved ineffective by this point, and I went for my vibrator. It was a cute pink one that I had gotten for a gag gift on my last birthday. It was about seven inches long, and quite life-like. I was so wet, I didn't even need to lube it. I just shoved it in, craving the roughness that I was imagining. I pumped it furiously in and out, in and out. Moments later, with the hot fantasy, my furious pumping, and my free hand's manipulation of my clit, I came. It was fierce and I cam still remember how exhausted I had been after. It seemed to last forever on video. He was transfixed with the video, and he was rubbing himself lightly through his pants. When I had finished, I let go of the vibrator, it all but slipped out. I had come so much that I had made more of a mess then ever. The whole picture of myself lying on the couch, hot and sated from a fierce orgasm made me hot all over again. Knowing that the show was over, I went and turned off the tape.

"Oops, I had forgotten that that was in there..,," I laughed.

He asked me what I had been thinking of, but I didn't answer at first. After a moment I told him that I had been imagining an older man, taking control, and my succumbing to it. He didn't have to ask, he knew I meant him. I could see the heat in his eyes, as he took in my new outfit.

"Did you change for me?" He asked.

"I changed for myself, but you'll benefit from it too."

"So, are you going to take the initiative, or will I have to find someone more willing?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Wheels on the Bus Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds