• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window

The Window

123

It started as he'd passed her room when he was out for an evening walk. This dazzling beauty was undressing in her well-lit room, dancing around in her underwear. He'd frozen in his tracks smiling like an idiot, thinking the dance would end and he'd be on his way. He seemed to move without realizing he was, inching closer to the stunner, who was so breathtakingly beautiful, whirling in front of her mirror. He'd inhaled sharply, unable to believe his luck. Spellbound, he watched as the dancing became increasingly erotic. Like a stripper performing for crowds of men, she ran her hands up and down herself in slow sensual moves, voguing in her mirror, pursing her lips slightly open mouthed. Her tongue glided flirtatiously across her full lips then, blowing a kiss to the mirror, that was so sexually enticing it almost hurt to watch her.

His clandestine approach to her window was officially deemed an obsession after he'd returned each night to her window for well beyond six months. He was mesmerized, completely enthralled by every salacious movement she made. That first night, he was both stunned and surprised to find he'd moved to the side of her home, an inch from her window, before he realized he was standing in the bushes!

"It's insane, lust had driven him to stand outside her window secreted away and yet he felt no shame." he thought smiling.

"Oh no, nothing suspicious here officer. I just dropped my eyes and tongue out here somewhere so as soon as I find them I'll move right along. Yep, good story! Oh Christ, what would I say if the cops drove by?" he thought as his eyes scanned behind him looking down her street.

"It's quiet. I'd see police far before they spied me." he shrugged, reasoning with himself knowing it was madness.

Not that he'd have left though, he doubted a police spotlight, or her father, brothers and uncles running out the house with baseball bats in their hands would have enticed him to leave. No guy in his right mind would freely walk away from this show unless they were hauled off in cuffs or gay as a three-dollar bill.

If a cop approached all he'd do is point and say "You see officer, she surely wants us here or stripping by an open window with the light on would be the last thing she'd do, right?"

Then the cop would stand alongside the window with me gawking and drooling on his shoes. Hell, most men's dicks would be so hard they'd pay anything for her to continue.

He shook his head in disbelief while his jaw dropped as her black, sheer, thigh high nylons with an eye catching black line from her heels up the back of each tanned thigh slipped inch by inch down exposing her shapely tan legs. She was finally left sporting only lace underwear crafted perfectly to accentuate a scrumptious ass and a bra full of ravishing cleavage. Luke swallowed hard, blinking his eyes in utter disbelief, certain he'd stumbled into Heaven. Her hands suggestively trailed down both sides of her gorgeous face tickling down her neck and chest to her front clasped bra. Her fingers circled under the base and over the top of each breast in ever decreasing circles toward nipples that pointed through a thin layer of lacy material.

Each strap slid from a shoulder resting above her elbows. She laced her fingers pressing her cleavage together until Luke got lost in its beauty. As her hands formed a cross over her breasts, she unhooked the clasp but did not let the garment fall. No, she loved teasing, exactly like a stripper, but this show was only for him. She let the bra drop off one arm and Luke couldn't breathe. She covered her nipples with her palms, the bra hit the floor but, his eyes remained focused on her hidden treasures. She tediously pulled back her fingers like curtains drawn back until she exposed perfect pink nipples.

Luke's cock was so engorged if he didn't free it soon it was going to break. His eyes popped when she next ... he couldn't believe his eyes, holy fuck, she pulled a massive realistic appearing dildo from a drawer. After drizzling it with lube, she tugged her panties aside and thrust it in. He felt a spasm running through him as cum gushed from his cock though he hadn't even touched it! This was unprecedented except in childhood wet dreams. He watched her until her head kicked back and she screamed in ecstasy as he steadied himself against the side of her home leaning forward to catch his breath.

From that day on he was lost to the beguiling, minx self-fulfilling her sexual desires every single night before his eyes. That was how this nightly entrée began. Voyeuristically catapulted into an alluring, hypnotizing, starlit attraction he knew he should run from, but like a fly in a spider's web, he was hopelessly ensnared. Luke had never even had a girlfriend due to a speech impediment that destroyed his self-confidence making him feel he was a loser. It sucked away his self-assurance and any hope that he'd ever have someone to love.

He was certain no one would ever desire a man like him. A starving man who'd had a bite of the most delicious food for the soul. He would do anything to have another taste. He'd lived a cloistered life avoiding rejection by a self-imposed celibacy because his horrid stutter exacerbated around women, especially when he was attracted to them. The gangplank he walked whenever he'd been confronted with long hair, thick lips and curves had been a short walk towards hell whenever he'd even attempted talking to women.

Depression over never having a girl, especially one as stunning as her, had spiraled into a bottomless pit of despair, 'til finding the window. Borne of his desperation and dreams, he returned night after night but was disgusted by the fact he was jacking off outside the window. He prayed for a more fulfilling relationship with her, but he couldn't approach her as he was certain she'd politely brush him off. He wondered what kind of monster stands outside a window night after night to watch a sexy woman getting herself off before she went to bed? He noted her siding with utter contempt for his exploits.

Lately, however, he'd felt increasingly desperate to replace the toys she got herself off with instead, he thought she could use him and his hard body. He dreamed of slamming his cock in her wet pussy to rock her all night long, until cum kicked his seed deep inside her. That thought was pathetic though as he didn't even have the confidence to look her in the eye. He barely ever talked. His laconic responses to people who bothered speaking to him were derived from a lifetime of hostile treatment towards him. He answered as briefly as possible while everyone waited impatiently for him to get out a sentence. He'd been taunted mercilessly growing up. He couldn't stand the sound of his voice.

If she'd rejected him he wouldn't be able to bear it. He knew the minute she heard his s..ss..sst.. stutter, she'd think he was a loser she couldn't get away from fast enough and she would politely dismiss him. She was too sweet to hurt him outright though. He'd watched her kind heart in action as he'd followed her as he stalked her about town. He loved the tenderness she showed those she cared for. She was even kind to strangers that other people rejected. She treated them all with grace and patience. She was utterly amazing.

He'd never blame her for not wanting to be with a loser like him. Who would want that? No one desired a defective, broken, tool. Not even his own mother had cared for him. He'd concluded he was simply not someone meant to be loved. He'd known that his entire life. It didn't stop his dreams though. He imagined her loving him, wanting him and taking time to listen to his painful tales despite the fact she'd have to listen to his tortured voice to hear them. But, maybe she'd wait and listen patiently to him.

He knew he would not be able to approach her in traditional ways but he played with the idea she wanted him secretly to take her and force her to orgasm without those toys. She'd know how much he adored her, how she made him feel and she known somehow, all this time, she knew he was watching her.

Oh, how he treasured her long dark brown tresses falling in waves over her tan back and the t-shirts she wore that held his eyes in thrall. Those nipples pointed under the tight material inviting him to caress them. They were a sign she was begging him to take her curvaceous figure, flat abdomen, seductive, smoky green eyes and those full pouting lips that glistened in the light, mmm. She was a beacon pulling him, like a ship at sea, into her shores where he wanted to safely land for once in his lonely life.

He knew this nocturnal adventure could eventually have him sitting in jail charged with sex crimes. Even doing what he did now could get him in trouble but his desire grew stronger every day as he lost a little more control. The fact that she had such a healthy sexual appetite, yet no man blew his mind! She developed creative ways to stimulate her earth-shattering orgasms. Yep, she was sheer perfection in a tiny package and he'd fell in love the moment she'd hopped across the room dancing in her underwear.

What bothered him was she was beyond stunning, so why hadn't someone snatched her up and put a ring on it, as the saying went? That question confounded him. He would have ponied up for a diamond in a heartbeat. His pipe dream was on a ship he dared not sail. It would be crushed against rocky, treacherous shores where he'd linger alone. He'd die a slow death tortured by hope, the most dangerous thing of all.

So, he watched her enticing full bottom from outside the window and was pulled toward her. That tight ass lifted from the split of her thighs drawing his eyes up and back down toward the gap between her legs. He'd followed that gap anywhere she went. He'd follow that gap straight into hell and pay admission at the gate blindly following wherever it went. She had everything, beauty, benevolence and brilliance. She designed computer programs during the day, attended college at night keeping her rigid schedule like clockwork. Coming home she'd eat, study, perform her enthralling, seductive dance in the mirror as he voyeuristically watched at the window then, take her shower get in bed and drift to sleep.

He was like a kid wanting candy. He didn't know his limits any better than a three-year-old. He studied how she pleasured her body down to the last detail. He knew when her long hair swayed as her head rocked back she'd pant, moan and then those eyes would roll up and back as her lids twitched. Then she was in the throes of a wild orgasmic spasm. Her thighs always tightened, trembled and twitched. He was certain he knew what made her tick. The four T's of his Emma.

After so long the thought of tasting her delicious sweetness while he inhaled her scent had grown too strong. His desperation to bury his face in her legs and taste her sugary juice had become a beast on a leash about to snap. He palmed his thickening rod tugging it out into the cool night air again. She swayed on her feet as those straps slid slowly down each shoulder standing in front of that mirror again. This night, her perfect pink nipples pointed directly at him and he knew she was finally inviting him in. She knew he was watching her! He jerked hard panting in gasped, groaning deep sensual noises from growling from his chest. He could almost feel her hands roaming her body. The body he craved. She wanted him to take her, by force if necessary.

His eyes were mere slits as a tight tingling sensation lifted his balls building to that kicking release he felt shooting from him as hot thick cum shot to the siding down his hand and to the ground below. He gasped for air. He'd deprived himself for too long. His delusions were all night and day. He believed he'd been charged to fuck his girl so she didn't have to do it herself ever again. He'd lost his ever-loving mind and couldn't no, strike that, he wouldn't go back to living without her again.

That was the fateful night predatory divergence descended as he was determined to ameliorate this situation by taking what was his. He watched her climax and his certainty sent him over the edge of sanity. He rationalized it was simply up to fate. If she wanted him to come through the window and take her it would be unlocked. If she didn't want him to fuck her, well, he raised his arms...

She'd walked in the bathroom for her shower and closed the bathroom door as usual. He placed those lifted arms on the glass and pushed up testing the window, certain it would be locked. His breath caught in his chest as it slid up! She wanted him! He didn't think about the consequences for a second. His cock thundered to life again moving him with sheer lascivious instinct. With an almost preternatural ability he hurled his muscular torso up and through the window. His heart was slamming in his chest as he swiftly sped to the corner usually blocked from view by the half open bathroom door she always left open unless she was using the bathroom. He knew he'd be hidden when she returned so he stood perfectly still holding his breath as the door swung wide. She entered from her steamy bathroom.

Her titillating freshly showered scent hit his nose as she danced across her room in her underwear, half-dressed slowly slipping her nightshirt on. Her audience was dangerously close this time. His cock was titanium as he slid down the elastic waistband of the jogging shorts he'd worn in lieu of his usual jeans, dropping them down to his feet. He stepped away kicking them aside. The cool air blowing from her fan was her gentle fingers, in his mind. They tickled his overheated meat caressing the exposed flesh.

His cock pulsated hammering against his hand so violently he trembled. She slipped into the bed and turned off the lights. His fingers solicitously encircled his engorged penis barely below the tender head rubbing lightly, letting his fingers glide. Swirling the sensitive tip with flattened fingers his breathing grew extremely difficult to conceal. She was steps from hearing distance yet the fan covered his hand movements and erratic breathing, if he prevented a moan from escaping his lips.

She rolled over and he heard her doing something he'd not heard or seen her do before, because after her lights went down, the show ended for him. The little vixen was playing with her clit. Rubbing her body to yet, another orgasm with her fingers. She'd be covered in clear, sweet, liquid and he'd benefit when he crawled between those legs and sucked her like a popsicle into his mouth. He was breathing so heavy his air came in barely controlled gasps as she slid, arching her hips, turned on in her bed, where he'd join her soon.

He'd fuck her moving her to agonizing pleasure and she'd be at his mercy under his command. His hips pumped forward as he pushed the door slightly inching a bit further out to hear her more clearly. She was lost in passionate bucking motions and didn't register the door movement. That's good Emma, you just torment me now but soon I'll be there to take care of you so you don't have to do this alone ever again. He smiled. Her hips rocked up and down the like a cock was fucking her. He mimicked her, mentally pumping her like it wasn't his hand jerking his skin as he devoured the sounds of her second XXX show tonight.

Oh, wasn't this a sweet surprise. He wasn't certain he could withstand much more and control his breathing especially when moaning tore at the last shreds of restraint he clung to. If she didn't cum soon he'd ruin his plan of waiting for her to fall asleep and he'd fuck her well ahead of his timetable. Just then though she pinched her nipples and her thighs began to quake, trembling wildly as she shoved her fingers in her pink pussy as she had a leg shaking orgasm and screamed out, "Oh... yes! God yes, yes, yes! Ohh!"

The sounds were so heated it was all he could do to remain standing. He braced himself against the wall listening to the friction sound from his fisted cock. Glorious spray jetted out his handle again. Thick ropes of white cum splattered the door slowly sliding toward the carpet. He opened his mouth taking quick shallow breaths to hide the gulps of air he needed. Emma kicked off the covers and he saw between her legs a glistening that glinted off the light from the window. It covered both thighs like a delicious candy coating as she wiped some up and sucked her fingers like lollipops noisily brought to her mouth. She straightened her t-shirt, pulled her panties back in place, spent from her orgasm it wasn't ten minutes and she had relaxed, serene breathing came as she slid her into a world of dreams where he'd soon abduct her from.

He pushed the door a bit and stepped toward the bed. He loomed over his sleeping beauty. He scrubbed his face with his hands noting he was trembling. He didn't have the eloquence most guys had flirting with women so this was the only way he'd ever attain his dream of holding her body while he fucked her passionately. If she hadn't wanted this scenario though she shouldn't have tempted him until he'd lost control, should she?

He wasn't unfamiliar to being desired. He compensated for his deficiencies by body building. He was a huge muscular guy women watched. He was rakishly handsome with that dangerous look women noticed and wanted. Many women blatantly came on to him, but when you freeze each time a voluptuous figure looks your way it tends to spoil the effect. He hated being the inconsequential person no one wanted when he desired her so desperately. He was driven by her smoking hot body but he also craved her to hunger for him like he did her. He longed to have her pull him in her arms, kiss his lips, as they joined their bodies in a holy union that made them one. He wanted the dream he knew he was so unworthy of having.

She was laying so peacefully before him, the invisible man she'd never see. It was two thoughts that snapped his mind. 1.) Her vulnerable body lay sleeping inches from his grasp 2.) She had to get herself off when he was right here and those thoughts snapped his rational mind until it was gone. If he couldn't have her love, her body would be his for him to illustrate graphically what a guy, not a toy, could do for her. She had an insane sexual appetite and was here for the taking. He'd ignite her spark again. She loved getting off and had lured him in tonight to take her, like it or not, that was a fact he believed.

He silently padded to her nylon drawer pulled out a pair and pulled one over his head. He had to rip out holes for his eyes because he couldn't see. Then he threw a bunch more nylons to the foot of the bed. Speeding to the foot of the bed he placed a hand astride each of her legs pressing the mattress down until his weight was evenly balanced on either side of her curves. He inched onto the bed on his palms and toes until he was suspended above his angel's slight frame.

Highly toned muscles strung tight as a bow's cord pulled until they were about to snap. When he thrust forward, like an arrow propelled from that rigid cord, she'd be down instantly with no chance for recovery. He was prepared for whatever she threw at him. Blood coursed past his ears was so loud he was astonished it hadn't awoken her from her sleep. His cock was so hard he was ready. His eyes lingered a moment more admiring this long coveted prize he was about to take.

Intoxicating seconds passed as he mentally prepared for the battle then he dropped down blanketing her completely in one swift move. He pinned her arms in a heartbeat, tugging them up and placing them above her head before she had a second to react. He easily clasped her wrists with one huge hand. He then set the other free to explore her luscious curves. She was awake now breathing hard as she blinked her eyes trying to grasp a man had pinned her down on her bed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds