• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Windows Ledge

The Windows Ledge

12

This story was edited by the amazing Angel Love. I want to thank you Angel for all of your creative insight and talent.

As the drinks had flowed and their talk continued late into the night Joshua was not even sure how the conversation had started between the two of them, his mind drifted back to how this had all so innocently started.....

My older step sister Amanda had decided to live with me for a period of time while she looked for a new apartment and job to start her life over again. You see Amanda had found out that her husband of nine years had been having an affair with her best friend. She filed for a divorce which had proceeded quickly and her attorney had arranged for quite a nice settlement since her now ex-husband was a very successful surgeon in Portland Oregon. All of it had left Amanda so broken when it came to men and being afraid to ever trust again she refused to date anyone and after a year and a half of still living alone in Portland I finally had convinced her that what she really needed was a change in scenery and that she should try to start a new life for herself in a different city.

Washington DC where I lived would be the perfect place for her to have a new life adventure. She had been excited about the idea from the start so after months of planning and after selling her home and driving cross country with her belongings here she was. We had planned on going out for dinner this first night after her arrival; however, after unpacking her belongings into my guest house I could tell she was exhausted. It had been a warm day with the thermometer going past 95 degrees and it was also getting rather late so I suggested that instead of going out to eat she could take a quick dip in my swimming pool to cool off and I would prepare us something to eat, besides this would afford us time to catch up since we had not even seen each other in over 3 years. Amanda thought it was a great idea and left to change into her swim suit.

A few minutes went by and I was standing at the kitchen sink washing the lettuce for the salad I was preparing for dinner when I looked up from what I was doing and glanced out the window into the backyard and saw Amanda next to the swimming pool. She had changed into a bright and colorful blue floral bikini and was standing at the edge of the pool extending her toes down into the water just like I remembered her doing when she was a little girl gingerly testing to see if the temperature was right before diving in. I laughed to myself as I watched her test the water from several different locations around the pool, then seeming satisfied that the water was warm enough I watched as she walked around to the deep end of the pool to dive into the water.

As I gazed at her from the window I was taken aback by her presence. Growing up Amanda was a beautiful young girl but now standing there beside the pool was a truly breathtaking woman. I had never realized until that very moment just how much she had blossomed into womanhood with her full statuesque body. She was very shapely and I could see how her large breasts were too big for the tiny bikini top that she wore. As she walked I observed that her previous job as a Jazzercise instructor for nine years had paid off well. Her firm, muscular legs and well shaped ass which I watched sway back and forth was perfectly outlined in her string bikini bottom. Her abdomen was flat and tight as well. God her husband was such an ass I thought to myself. What a loser! How could you not want to be with someone so amazing.

Quite honestly I was somewhat surprised at myself and shocked that here I was after several minutes still staring at my older step sister's body. Amanda and I were so close growing up and my Father had married her Mom when she was 3 years old and I was born that same year. No one would have ever thought that we were not biological brother and sister.

I watched as she dove into the pool and started slowly swimming from one end to the other. I stood there transfixed watching her. Seeing how graceful she was in the water, I felt like a young innocent boy again. As I stood there thinking back to our childhood I remembered how being 3 years younger than Amanda I was always referred to as her little baby brother by all her friends. Laughing to myself I knew I was no longer that little boy but had grown up into a man. Amanda had dated her fair share of boys because of her popularity in school having been both a cheerleader and the prom queen.

Needless to say as a young boy in the same household as her, my first memories of discovering my puberty were directly from fantasies that I had created in my mind of seeing her naked and just the thought of that had unleashed many masturbation marathons. I would eventually fulfill that fantasy of seeing her naked many times over by secretly spying on her outside her bedroom window at night. Of course as I became older those fantasies and acts had faded away and I started dating girls in school.

Honestly I can't remember a time when I was not blown away by Amanda's looks and personality. You see Amanda had it all. She was one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet and her personality was also very outgoing and bubbly. I would say that she had the entire package.

As I watched her serenely floating on her back in the water I noticed how her breasts floated on the surface like two buoys as her feet kicked back and forth propelling her around the pool like a fish. I could also make out the faint outline of her nipples standing firm and erect from the cold pool water. I continued to watch her from the kitchen window and my thoughts floated to my own life...

I guess you could say when I was a young boy I was a nerdy geek in the truest sense of the word. I spent all my time inside the house on my computer; first playing games and then learning and writing my own game programs. At the age of sixteen I sold my first computer game to a large software company and now at the age of twenty nine I owned a very successful computer gaming Software Company.

Having been so busy with creating my own company and building it from the ground up, I had not dated that often over the years. Quite honestly I usually would just call an executive companion service because it was so less complicated than the personals or getting into a relationship that would usually break off because of my addictive work habits.

Financially I had done very well for myself; I live in a very private gated community, my home being located on 5 acres of land which is unheard of in Washington DC. Amanda would be staying in the guest house that I had built on the grounds next to the pool for when out of town clients needed a place to stay, it is quite spacious and completely furnished with its own kitchen and full bath.

"Joshua are you okay?" Amanda asked.

Still staring out the kitchen window; her words shattered my deep thoughts. I quickly spun around to see Amanda facing me. I had been so lost in my own day dreaming that I had not even noticed that she had gotten out of the pool and was now standing there before me in my kitchen with a towel wrapped around her wet body. Tiny water droplets were dripping onto the wood floor as she stood there.

"Oh dear, I'm making a mess! I am so sorry for getting the floor wet," she said.

She grabbed her towel and quickly removing it bent over to wipe up the water droplets off the floor. As she was doing this like a young kid I was staring down trying to cop a peek of her breasts. By the way she was bent over her cleavage was pressing upwards and my eyes were greeted with quite the view as more of her large full breasts were exposed. My eyes were beckoned to gaze at the pale white skin which contrasted against the darker tan color that I had seen before when she was out by the pool. I could just make out the sight of what appeared to be her large areoles still mostly hidden by her bikini top. Common sense then quickly returned to my mind and I averted my eyes feeling dirty for trying to look at my step sister's breasts in such a sneaky way.

I said; "It's okay Amanda really; don't worry about cleaning up the water, besides you had better get changed before dinner and if you like we can eat in the family room."

"I would love that," she said.

As she stood back up and started to turn away she suddenly stopped and quickly turning towards me she ran up to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and placed a soft wet kiss on my cheek.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you for being the best little brother in the entire world and offering me this chance to start my life anew Joshua, thank you," she said.

Her hug and kiss felt amazing and I could feel her soft wet body pressed up against mine, God I thought to myself, how long has it been since I held a women in my arms? As she finally released her long hug and turned to walk away I could not help but stare at her amazing ass, her cheeks were so full and inviting. As she walked I watched them sway from side to side and I noticed that the material of her string bikini was now completely hidden from sight having wedged itself up between her cheeks.

I inhaled deeply, God she is just amazing I said under my breath and I instantly felt guilty for having the thought. As she started walking off to shower and get changed she shouted over her shoulder that I should take a shower and change as well since I must be so hot and dirty from helping her move all of her stuff into the guest house. I shouted back a quick agreement because she was right. I did feel filthy and I would have just enough time to take a shower myself and get changed into a pair of comfortable work out shorts and a muscle shirt before we ate dinner.

A few hours later here we both were stuffed from the great dinner we had just shared and lounging on the leather couch in my family room. Earlier I had gotten us a vintage bottle of wine from the cellar for dinner which we were now trying to finish up. Listening to the soft music in the background and sipping wine we talked about Amanda's failed marriage. I honestly was having a very hard time keeping my eyes focused on hers as we talked.

When she had come back from showering and changing out of her bathing suit she had put on an adorable pair of PJ's. The white silk top was sleeveless and had buttons up the front with a very low plunging lace neckline and her bottoms were loose fitting shorts that had soft frilly lace along the edges. She looked as if she had just stepped out of a Victoria Secrets Ad. From my vantage point sitting so close to her my eyes were being drawn to the faint outline of her large pointy nipples pressing against the thin material of her top. I could also see that due to the looseness of her PJ bottoms every time she shifted her position next to me on the couch I did not detect the presence of any panties but was greeted with just a hint of pale exposed flesh between her thighs.

As she lay there next to me her beautiful blonde hair was cascading down below her shoulders and her lockets were resting on her upper back. Her dark blue eyes sparkled in the dim lamp light. While she continued to talk my eyes kept diverting to her beautiful body seeing how her skin was so darkly tanned, smelling her wonderful perfume. My mind was all over the place and I could feel my cock stir and harden. 'What is wrong with me,' I thought to myself. My goodness this is my older sister. Coming up with a quick excuse for my voyeurism and growing erection I blamed it on the wine and on the fact that it had been so long since I had gone out on a date with a woman. 'Yeah that's it," I said to myself as we continued to drink more wine and talk.

The time just flew by as we had so much catching up to do. We went back and forth about mutual old friends etc. It was and always had been so easy to talk to Amanda. She had this way of making you feel that you were the most important person in the world when she was engaged in a conversation with you.

As our talking had progressed Amanda was becoming more emotional and also very revealing of the pain she had suffered during her marriage. She talked about the hell that she had faced at her ex-husband's hands. As the wine continued to flow she seemed to soften her guard and started telling me more intimate details about their 9 year marriage. Even how she had not once experienced a climax with her ex husband during sex. She explained how he had always been concerned about his own sexual needs and desires and that he would make her feel cheap and trashy all the time with his condescending behavior towards her.

I could not believe what I was sitting here hearing from my own older sister, much less that it continued causing a reaction that I had not expected. I was feeling myself becoming more and more aroused from listening to her explicit talk.

She then proceeded to tell me about how she had always enjoyed oral sex growing up and that she was told as a teenager by a lot of boys that she was quite good at it. She talked about how she had enjoyed being on the receiving end as well and that her ex-husband never pleasured her in that way saying it was not clean from a medical stand point. That really hurt her deeply, causing her to feel that she was some how dirty. The tears flowed as she shared about the years of mental and physical abuse that she suffered with being married to him. My heart just went out to her and I felt so much love for my sister. I just wanted somehow to make all of her pain go away. I hated that bastard she had been married too for hurting such a loving women like her.

The more our drinks flowed and our conversation became even more explicit I perceived that Amanda was now sitting differently on the couch. Earlier she had her legs tightly closed yet now here she was almost lying down beside me with her back on the numerous pillows beneath her and her legs had actually pulled up so that if I had cared to look (which I did) I could clearly see the puffy outline of her vagina tightly pressed against the thin silky material of her PJ bottoms. Were my eyes playing tricks on me I thought, or was the wine making me see unclearly because I also noticed a growing wet spot on the material of her bottoms?

The more she drank I observed and noticed that her eyes were quickly diverting from mine and I could see several times that she was staring towards the growing bulge in my own workout shorts. I was shocked how my body was having this kind of reaction to my own sister's gazes yet the more I caught her looking at my bulge the harder my cock became. She was also catching my eyes as I would quickly look down between her upper thighs hoping to see more of her womanhood exposed before me.

Finally, we both seemed to get quieter and after a moment of silence Amanda blurted out that she better change the subject, I looked at her puzzled, I was about to ask her why but then I followed her eyes as they moved downwards and I could see that she was staring at my thick bulge and also at the growing wet spot where the tip of my cock was. I could not believe that I was actually seeping pre-cum while I was listening to my sister talk about her sexual adventures as a young girl. I looked back into her eyes and I felt my face turning a deep shade of crimson red. Amanda also began to blush and I could see not only her face becoming flushed but also her upper chest and that her nipples were poking further outwards against her silk top.

I stammered something out loud feeling embarrassed and somewhat tongue tied saying that I was so sorry and that it well had been awhile since I had been with anyone intimately. This remark made Amanda smile and she said, "Join the crowd."

Laughing she shared that she had not been with anyone besides her husband for 9 very long years and that after their separation and final divorce well she never dated during that time as well. She said there were so many fears and concerns of meeting the wrong person again and getting into another abusive relationship. Again there was an awkward silence and then we both reached out our hands at the same time for the bottle of wine that we had been drinking from and nervously laughed.

I felt Amanda's hand softly encircle mine. Her skin was warm. She held it there encircling mine for a moment and looked into my eyes as if she wanted to say something but then just as suddenly she changed her mind. Then instead of pouring her wine into her glass she took the bottle firmly from my hand and placed the opening to her full lips and parting them she slowly drank from the bottle. What an erotic site it was seeing her mouth wrapped around the glass neck of the bottle. When she withdrew her lips a small trickle of red wine was running down the side and Amanda quickly flicked out her tongue and captured the red liquid licking the wine into her mouth, then smiled coyly at me. I felt my cock jerk with warm lustful thoughts of wondering what it would feel like having her lips on my bottle.

I reached out and took the bottle from her I poured us both another tall glass of wine which we drank down quite quickly. I noticed that Amanda had shifted her position again and had now closed her legs and was sitting more demurely in front of me. I took this as a sign that we had gone too far with our intimate sharing with each other, however, at the same time I felt inside such a deep love and desire for my sister; one that I had not felt for her since I was a young boy.

In retrospect I am not sure why I said what I did next; maybe it had been the way Amanda had so openly shared with me such an intimate part of her own life. Maybe it was the wine, but the words flowed out of my mouth just as the wine had so freely flowed into it and before I could realize the impact that it would have on both our lives I heard myself saying...

"I used to sneak and stand outside your window and watch you masturbate."

As I finished making the statement I watched as Amanda in surprise and appearing shocked at what I just said spit some of her wine out that she was about to swallow and it sprayed out onto her silk pajama top.

"You what?" she shrieked, looking at me with a puzzled expression on her face I jumped up to grab a wet cloth from the kitchen to try and remove the red wine that was now all over her top.

"I better get you something to remove that before the stain sets in," I said.

I ran into the kitchen grabbing a clean cloth and placed it under the warm running water from the faucet then I put a little bit of soap onto the cloth and brought it back into the room and handed it to her. Now feeling totally embarrassed and foolish I sat down beside her on the couch and looked down and stared at the floor, at this point not even knowing what to say next.

Amanda taking the wet soapy cloth from my hand quickly blotted out the wine on her top. I glanced up and saw that the wet cloth was working effectively, it was removing the red wine. But it also was creating large wet see-thru areas where she had just wiped and for the first time since I was a young boy I clearly saw Amanda's areoles. I could also see that her nipples were hard, erect and sticking straight out.

I was so turned on at what I was seeing, but I was even more surprised that now that the silk material was see thru Amanda was not even attempting to cover herself up, instead she just tossed the wet cloth unto the coffee table and looked straight at me. Her nipples were quite beautiful I could see through the wet material of her top that they were long and thick extending out at least an inch or more from her areoles. I thought to myself about how much I longed to just place one in my mouth and gently suck....

I again quickly looked down at the floor averting her eyes knowing she was watching me stare at her nipples. I became horribly embarrassed and at this point I could not look up or say anything from feeling guilty not just for looking but also for what I had just shared with her. My mind was reeling with thoughts of how could I try and play this off or just act as if I was kidding her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Windows Ledge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds