• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Wish

The Wish

Disclaimer: All characters and events are fictional, and any similarity to real people and events is purely coincidental. This is a work of erotic fiction intended to be read by people over 18 years of age (or 21 in some areas) where reading erotic fiction is legal. Story and all characters © Kardas Fox.

* * * * *

Ueka stood before a pair of stone doors, the young barbarian clad only in thigh boots and fuzzy underwear she had made herself from slain beasts. The stone was engraved with writing of the old tongue which she could not decipher, but the text held her in a sort of trance. After a time, her senses returned and she looked away from the alien words, trying to pull the doors apart.

The ancient stone refused to budge, so Ueka tried to pry it apart with her sword. She managed to open the doors enough to get through, but the blade of her sword snapped. She left the pieces at the doors and entered the dark cavern. For a long time she saw nothing but vague outlines of bas-reliefs on the walls with the small amount of light filtering in.

As Ueka reached the central chamber, she was blinded by a flash as several hundred small candles lit themselves at once. After her eyes adjusted, she noticed she was standing in front of a pedestal that displayed a large tome. She examined the words closely, but they were in the old tongue and she could not understand. She had seen some of the symbols before on the wise man's yurt.

Ueka took a moment to examine the rest of the cavern in the new light. The floor and ceiling were flat and straight, but the walls were decorated with oddly detailed imagery of wolves having sex. She blushed and tried to banish thoughts of her companion wolf, Ikoei. Suddenly, the reliefs seemed to come to life. Ueka suspected it was her imagination, but the sculptures seemed alive to her now. No longer were they ancient pornography, the animals were real and mating for her.

Panting heavily, Ueka could not resist shoving a hand into her panties to relieve some of the internal pressure the show was creating for her. She rubbed firmly at her moist labia as the beasts mated in front of her, but the action began to speed up and she fell to her knees as she crammed three fingers in her tight, flexing twat. The wolves mated faster and faster as her pleasure escalated, and soon she screamed in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt. Overwhelmed, Ueka passed out in the puddle of nectar she had created.

Some time later, Ueka awoke to find that the wolves were gone, the walls were completely bare. She stood slowly, noting that the lights were still blazing, and turned to see that the old tome was still in its place. She approached it once more and found herself hypnotized by the letters. She shook it off and picked up the tome, hoping her tribe's wise man knew the meaning of the words. As she lifted the old book however, the wall beside her opened and a great beast emerged.

The horrid creature's flesh was bright blue, contrasting blazing green eyes. It had small, vestigial wings on the back of its hulking form, and twisted black fangs. The beast let out a mighty roar and charged at Ueka, swinging its long claws like blades. She shrieked and fled, but the monster was faster. It tore the book from her hands and returned to its hiding place, but Ueka continued running until she was outside. The doors closed with her exit, and the entire structure sank into the ground, disappearing forever.

As Ueka made her way back to her tribe's camp, she noticed that she had somehow managed to retain one of the pages of the tome, a page from the middle with an odd red star on it. Upon returning, she went immediately to the wise man to show him the page.

"It's very powerful magic," said the wise man after reading. "It's from what one would call a book of wishes, this particular page grants the utmost wish of a lover, whether it is spoken or not."

"A loved one?" Ueka responded, "it is useless to me then, I am alone."

The old man smiled and laughed before replying "Then it seems you are clueless of what the rest of the tribe already knows. Go to your yurt and rest, you have had a long day. I'm certain Ikoei has missed you."

Ueka was perplexed by the entire conversation and returned to her yurt, convinced the events of the day had been a dream in one form or another. As she entered she was assaulted with licks and nuzzles from Ikoei. He had always been a very affectionate wolf, and his contact made her shiver. She knelt to pet him, and he nuzzled between her breasts, drawing an involuntary moan from her. She kissed his forehead and started to get naked. She loved the wolf, but dared not try for more than his friendship. She had no idea how he would respond to unwanted advances from some strange-smelling two legged creature, even a friend.

With her body bare, Ueka laid down on her bedmat and went to sleep. Later that night, Ikoei awoke her with a loud howl. It was followed by two more, Ueka began to rise to quiet him, but he stopped. Suddenly, she felt a tickling sensation on the entirety of her flesh. It soon became too much to bear and she stood, trying to brush off the cause. Ueka found that her body was now covered in fur, which was still growing. She started to panic, and her bones started changing shape. She was forced to place her hands on the ground as her body's shape twisted. The process was somewhat painful, but not too much to bear.

After some time, the process had stopped. Ueka noticed she could not stand and looked down to notice that her hands had become wolf paws! She panicked, but soon saw Ikoei gazing at her. His presence calmed her a bit, and he sauntered over slowly. Ueka found herself once more in a trance and could not break eye contact with Ikoei as the handsome male rubbed his muzzle against hers.

"What's going on?" was all Ueka could bring herself to say, overwhelmed by everything happening. The sensations were all too real to be a dream.

"Do not be afraid, all is as it should be now," said Ikoei, gently nipping at Ueka's neck which drew a gasp from her. "We can be together now, my love. My wish has been granted!"

Ueka realized with a start what the wise man had been talking about before, and involuntarily flattened her ears out of embarrassment. "Do you really mean that, Ikoei? You really want me to be your mate?"

Ikoei tilted his head slightly and said "I thought you knew? Your feelings were always clear to me, and I tried to make sure mine were clear to you. That doesn't matter now though, my love, we are no longer separated by species. We can understand each other perfectly now, nothing will hold us apart!"

Ueka licked his face lovingly, then placed her forelegs on his shoulders in a wolf hug. Ikoei pushed forward softly and sent Ueka toppling onto her back. The young male looked over all she had to offer and licked his lips. He nuzzled her belly, and slowly moved down until he was nuzzling her lupine labia.

Ikoei lapped warmly at Ueka's moistening lips, causing her to whimper in growing lust. His tongue slipped inside her a couple of times, causing the lusty she-wolf to yelp. As she drew close, he pulled his muzzle away from her snatch and stood over her. She could see about half of his large red member exposed.

"I believe this is how humans mate, correct?" Ikoei asked as he lowered himself a bit, licking warmly at Ueka's face as he pressed his tip against her warm lips. "Face to face?"

Ueka nodded softly and returned his licks. She pressed her needy wolf pussy to his growing member, her body begging for it. "Please, be gentle. You're my first," she asked softly as he began to spread her lips with his hot tip.

Ueka yelped as Ikoei's hips jerked forward, planting two inches of his throbbing meat in her. She pressed back to his thrust and cried out for more, he was all too happy to give it to her. He thrust in deeper, her wet snatch pushing his sheath back and polishing his rod as he mated her firmly but lovingly. Ikoei's knot was growing quite large and made a wet pop every time he pulled it out, but it was not big enough to hold them together just yet. As he thrust the growing bulb inside, it would rub firmly against Ueka's g-spot and summon a lusty yelp from her.

Ueka suddenly threw her head back and howled as she climaxed, her hot pussy clenching erratically around his thrusting member as sweet lupine nectar splashed out. Ikoei rather enjoyed how vocal his partner's human side had made her, the sounds of her pleasure helped push him farther. Before he knew it, his knot was too swollen to pull out. He humped rapidly with the extra inch behind his knot until he had reached maximum size.

Inspired by his bitch, Ikoei released his own orgasmic howl as his member began to throb and twitch, spurting hot wolf semen into her womb with every pulsation. Ueka's hind legs twitched with every spurt of cum entering her, blown away by the pleasure of being tied. Soon she was brought to a second, third, and even a fourth orgasm by only his fluids. Ikoei allowed himself to stay tied with her, and laid resting on her prone form until his knot had shrunken.

Ikoei pulled his long red piece from her wet folds, and with nothing to stop it a mixture of their juices began to leak out of her stretched pussy. He cleaned himself, knowing all too well the uncomfortable sensation of dried cum on his member and in his fur. He noticed his mate had fallen asleep, and so he licked the fluids out of her fur and spent an extended time lapping at her vagina. The licking drove her to two more orgasms, giving Ikoei more to clean (not that he minded) but he had finished giving her the tongue bath before long.

The exhausted male laid next to his mate and cuddled her protectively. The rest of the tribe celebrated and honored their relationship as if they had been wed, and 63 days later Ueka bore a litter of wolf pups. She had never been happier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Wish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds