The Witch & the Mortal Ch. 04

And she felt arms go around her body..instantly..stroking and caressing her soft flesh on her back. He looked into her eyes and spoke in a much calmer voice, "I did enjoy her, she is indeed beautiful and sensual, there is only one thing about this experience that I would change, my sweet Witch."

His hands slid down to her soft rear, pressing down so that she would know, without a doubt, he was still rock hard and wanting her. His mouth taking hers as he kissed her..so tenderly..but with so much desire..that it almost made her weep..and she smiled as he kissed her..how badly she wanted to make love with him..her sweet innocent..who provoked a Witch more powerful then he could imagine.

She slowly pulled her mouth from his..and looked into his eyes...softly she began to chant..and his arms went back to his sides...his groan of protest the only sound..and she smiled again into his eyes..speaking softly..as she slid from his body..coming to lay nest to him..still holding his gaze..

"Not yet sweet one..I still have a few more delicious things to share with you" "Your desire is strong..and that is how you are able to move your arms to caress me...but this , I will allow" and the Witch could not help but look down...His erection still throbbing..and she knew..without a doubt..that even though the Lady of Fire and given him release...he still longed...desired..and yearned ,for her.

She looked into his eyes once more....I give you now, your last chance to speak my love..before I once again..take that voice that I love to hear"...

To be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds