• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

The Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

x"She's wearing that bikini again." Freddie blurted out those words to himself as he stood on his back veranda. It wrapped around the back of his house and was high enough off the ground for him to see into his neighbor's yard. His neighbor to the left was smart and had put in a big thick hedge for privacy. The neighbors to the right of him weren't as smart. They had a wrought iron fence around their backyard. The grass was always a lush green and the patio stones were set perfectly around the back entranceway to allow room for a large outdoor kitchen area.

The owner of the home was a divorcee in her thirties. She had parties on a regular basis and never invited the neighbors. Freddie was jealous at how much fun they always had. She would always wear tiny bikinis that barely covered her firm body. She would always smile over at him, wiggling her butt. She never spoke to him when they met at the mailboxes or during any of the community meetings.

"She drives me crazy." Freddie hated that his cock was hard. It was throbbing and he could feel the precum oozing down his shaft. She made him so horny and he hated it. He hated how he wanted to slide his cock between those luscious fake breasts. He despised how he wanted to throw her onto her hands and knees on the fancy lounger and fuck her brains out. She was so damn sexy yet such a bitch.

Freddie continued watching her. It was a Tuesday afternoon so he knew that most of the neighbors were gone to work. He worked from home, which meant he could go out and gawk at his sexy neighbor.

Freddie reached into his shorts and began to stroke his cock. He had jerked off twice this morning, but could masturbate all day. He hadn't had a good fuck in over a month and knew what he wanted – her.

"You want to come over for a dip?" Freddie gulped. She had actually spoken to him. She had only nodded and smiled at him in the past. Freddie nodded and practically ran around the house to the gate of her back yard. His cock was throbbing so badly. He entered and saw she was lying on her back on a lounger.

"I'm Sindy. It's spelt with a S."

Freddie gulped. She was such a flirt. He lost all reason at that exact moment. He walked over and kissed her hard on the lips, laying his body against hers. Sindy whimpered, but pushed him back.

"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?" Sindy giggled. She had that look of being so much more important than Freddie. Her smile was flirty. She was wearing a revealing bikini. He hated her and wanted her all at the same time. He couldn't take it anymore and lunged for her.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out. You have been flirting with me for weeks. You need a good fucking princess." Freddie had pushed his body against her to keep her down while undoing his shorts. As he spoke, his tone of voice got harsher and more evil. Sindy had a look of complete terror.

"Don't." That was all she could say before he kissed her again. Freddie moved the thin yellow material that was barely covering her sex and slid his cock inside her in one thrust. She was wet.

"You're wet. You're fucking horny aren't you? I bet you get so hot and bothered teasing me in your little yellow bikini." Freddie grunted and pushed his member into her again. The lounger was sliding against the patio stones and Sindy was squirming, trying to get him off her.

"So what? Who cares? You're just an old creepy guy that types on your laptop all day. I bet you write porn or something."

Freddie grinned. She was right, but at this moment, he didn't care. All he cared about was that although she was squirming around, protesting about being fucked, her pussy was dripping wet and hot.

"Stop it!" Sindy kept squirming, but it wasn't helping. Every time she arched her back, she just pushed her pussy up against this cock. She was wet and horny. She hadn't been fucked in a long time and hated that her body was deceiving her.

"I'm going to cum all over your slutty yellow bikini. You look like a complete slut you know. I bet you fuck a million guys." Freddie couldn't hold back his anger. He hated his job, his life, everything. He felt the cum building in his balls and pulled out his cock from her pussy. He gripped the shaft and watched as he shot cum all over her. His sticky cum landed all over her belly and breasts. It dripped down her sides. Some of it landed on her bikini bottoms and there was some pooling in her belly button.

Freddie stepped back and looked at the scene. She was glaring at him, but at the same time had that sexy pout. She wasn't yelling at him or kicking him. She was still. He knew that this was what she had wanted. She had wanted him to get angry, to react. She wanted him to force himself on her.

Freddie pulled his shorts up and walked back to his house. He didn't feel relieved or happy. He was confused as to who had won this power struggle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds