• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 02

The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 02

123

Young Jamie Harding, soon to be Jamie Lovejoy, wakes up and looks at the clock, realizing it's just after 9 am. The horny youngster figures he must have laid there almost all night with his swollen hard cock wedged in his gorgeous mother's panty clad ass crack.

His sexy raven haired mother is nowhere to be seen. She must have made it back to her bedroom or maybe she is in the kitchen. Thank God she isn't there! The frustrated youngster starts his day by beating his hard cock, shooting two large ropes of young teenage cock batter all over the bed. He gets a damp wash cloth from the bathroom and tries to wipe off the evidence.

The teenager walks by his mother's bedroom and looking in, and realizes its empty. He goes downstairs and sees his mother at the kitchen table, writing some things into a notepad.

His mother's laptop is on, the browser open to a webpage showing some apartments in the area. His sexy mother is still in her black nightie from the night before. The little silk nightie can barely hide her huge fake 36DDs. Even though he has just had two orgasms already, the teenager can feel his cock start to spring to life again.

"Good morning sweetie! There's coffee if you want some. Do you want some pancakes this morning?"

"No mom, I'm good. I think I'll just have a glass of juice and a cinnamon roll. Mom, what are you doing?"

"Well, sweetie, I was just doing some calculations. If we stay here in this house we have enough money for 6 or 7 months tops. I was just on the computer looking at apartments. I see there's a couple half decent looking apartments on 13th Avenue that don't look too bad. One of them even has a swimming pool."

"Mom! On 13th avenue? That's only 2 blocks from where all the drug dealers and prostitutes hang out. Mom, there are shootings on 15th Avenue. Is that all we are going to afford?"

"Sweetie, unless we somehow hit the lottery in the next couple of months, that might be all we can afford. But I guess we can wait before we look at anything. Let me work on my resume and see what kind of job I can find. I do have a college education and do have some work experience working with finance when I worked for your dad, so maybe I can get something half decent."

The youngster suddenly feels sorry for his mother. After the shock of yesterday, it is finally starting to sink in that things are going to be very very different from now on.

"Mom, like I said last night, I do know there's a way that we can pay for that camera, unless we do want to return it."

"Sweetie, no way. You're keeping that thing and that's it. But you said you maybe know a way...?"

"Mom...I think I know a way. There's a website on the internet called myhotmom.com. It is a site where young guys send in pictures and sometimes even videos of their mothers. You send them a series of pictures and they post them. The seller puts a price on the pictures and customers can download them for a price."

"You mean...a site for mothers and sons?" Is it...a porn site or what?"

"Mom, let me get my laptop and I will show you."

Young Jamie Harding gets his laptop and opens the browser to the website myhotmom.com. The intro page shows a couple of pictures of young guys with cameras taking a picture of naked older women. The women all look to be in their 30s and 40s.

"Jamie, it looks like the website is very well done."

"Mom, this website is actually huge, especially for young guys who...fantasize about their moms. It's actually big in the United States but it really is huge in India and especially Japan."

"So, what do we do? Send them the pictures we took? Then people buy them and they send us the money?"

"Yes, that's pretty much the way it works. You know a bunch of guys from school are on there all the time. Mom, I've even...well...I've even bought some videos from them."

Sharon looks at the website and sees that there is a section for pictures and another section for videos. Each section is separated into different categories. There are sections for my hot mom, my naked mom, hand jobs, blowjobs, fucking mom, fucking my mom's ass.

"Jamie? It looks like all of the pictures...are of women...taken by their...sons. You mean, this kind of stuff, turns you on? I mean...you actually are into...fucking mom's ass?"

"Mom, there are thousands of guys out there like me...millions all over the world, who fantasize about their moms."

"I'm not sure about this, but let's see what's on there before I say no."

The sexy dark haired mother clicks on the first category, my hot mom. There are all sorts of women in the picture section, skinny, fat, Asian, big tits, small tits. Each picture set has a dollar amount and number of downloads. Jamie clicks on a set from a older blonde woman from California who looks to be in her late 30s. There are no nudes, but some sexy lingerie shots. There is a short summary, mentioning that it is a young guy Trevor who has sent in these pics of his sexy mother Maria.

"Mom, look at this one. I think she is fairly good looking. There are 60 pictures and they have over 400 downloads at $6.00. The pictures aren't nearly as good quality as the pictures I took of you."

"Wow, you mean, 400 downloads at $6 each? That"s over $2400."

"Mom, the website does take 50% so they have made $1200 just from some lingerie shots."

"Do you think that young Trevor, from California...do you think that actually is his mother?"

"Mom, she may be, but there is a lot of fake stuff on here."

"So...what do you think we would make, for instance, if you sent in the pics you took the other day?"

"Mom, I know we would do better than Trevor from California. You have a better body than his mother , and remember, our pictures are 4K."

"So. we'd make way over $1000 clear, maybe even $2000? Show me more."

"Okay, if you want to, let's look at something more...x-rated."

"Okay, sweetie, even though I don't think I'd ever do any x-rated stuff."

The teenager clicks on the section called blowjobs. Again, there are all sorts of women, picture sets as well as videos. Sharon finds a semi attractive brunette lady about her age.

"Sweetie, click on her. Let's see."

Jamie clicks on a brunette lady who calls herself Nancy from England. There are pictures of her in bed with a young guy's cock in her mouth. Her "son" Martin is enjoying the blowjob from his "mother." The last couple of pictures show the young boy's cum running down the side of his mother's face.

There are 900 downloads at $10.00.

"You are telling me this lady sucked her son's cock and they got, lets see, over $9,000 divided by 2, over $4,500?"

"Yes mom, and look, they have a video too."

Jamie clicks on preview of the video of the same lady and the same young guy. The mother is going to town on her son's cock, suddenly he erupts and groans as he empties his load into his mother's mouth. The video is very grainy, a typical porn video shot by amateurs.

"Sweetie, look, she swallowed it. So how much had that video made?"

"Mom, look, 1100 downloads at $16.00. They've made almost $9,000. And mom I know that these two are also in the category fucking my mom. Fucking pics and videos make a lot of money."

"So sweetie, I can see some of this stuff, and a lot of them can't be possibly be a mother and son. In some of these videos the women look to be in their 20s. In some of them the male looks older than the woman."

"Mom, those pictures and videos don't sell very well. The customers here are interested in the mother and son fantasy. The real customers can spot the fakes."

Sharon is shocked to know that her teenage son has downloaded a lot of pictures and videos from this site. She knew that her young son has been fantasizing about her lately, but never thought that Jamie is totally into mother and son incest.

"Sweetie, how much have you...spent on this stuff?"

"Mom, I guess I've spent...more than I should have. In fact a lot of guys at school have spent a lot of money. They have tons of this stuff on their computers."

"And it's all about the mother and son thing?"

"Yes mom."

The smoking hot raven haired mother is starting to get noticeably aroused. Her tiny black panties are soaking wet from looking at the pornography on her teenage son's computer.

"So sweetie, you're telling me that you want me...to be a porn model?"

"Mom, no. I was just thinking we could sell the first set of the pics we took, and at least start paying for that camera."

"Well, I guess we could do that. But, I don't want to include those pictures where I dropped that towel. I'm really not comfortable with showing my boobs on the internet."

"That's fine mom. Let's set up an account with them, then we can set up your own webpage. We'll put those pictures under the hot mom category."

"Okay sweetie, you go ahead and set it up, but I want to see it before you finally send it in. I'm going to get cleaned up, then I have a weeks worth of laundry to do. Maybe after you get our account and everything set up, you can spend some time helping me with my resume. Maybe tonight we can check out the pictures you took yesterday, the jogging and yoga pics."

Sharon Harding jumped in the shower and young Jamie started setting up an account for the hot mom website. He set up the account in his mother's name, figuring that most guys would find it hot that a sexy mother is the one posting these pictures taken by her son. An hour later the hot brunette mother comes down the stairs, fresh from her hot shower. She has put her long dark hair in a bun. Her young son is still at his laptop.

"Sweetie, I see you're still at it. Are you getting hungry? I'll make us something for lunch if you want."

"No mom, I'm just finishing up. Come over here so you can check it out."

The horny teenager notices that his sexy mother has decided not to wear a bra. He knows that his mother's pictures are gonna go huge on the internet. Lots of young guys from all over the world, especially Japan and India are going to go crazy for his smoking hot mother with jet black hair, her fine tight ass, long tanned legs and big fake tits!

Sharon Harding sits down next to her teenage son so that they can check out young Jamie's work.

"Mom, I set up the account in your name. I figured it should be you posting the pictures taken by your son. I know that goes better."

Sharon looks at her page. Jamie has chosen a cute picture of her showing her long legs and ass in her sexy pink shorts. His mother seems pleased so far.

"That's a good picture of me. I like that. But I see you used my my real name, Sharon Harding from South Florida. We better not use my real name."

"Well, mom, what do want people to call you?"

"You know in the camera store, I used Sheila. And our attorney just sent in the paperwork changing my name to Sheila Lovejoy. I don't know why but I've always wanted to be a Sheila. How about Sheila...Lovejoy...uh...let me think...how about just Sheila L.?"

"Sheila L, from Florida?"

"Yes! I like that. And you better not call yourself Jamie. How about just the letter J?"

"Okay mom..."

"Okay, now let me look at the pictures."

"Sheila L" checks out the picture file. Everything looks great. The teenager had done what his mother had told him and hadn't included the pictures of her naked fake tits. She notices there is a section for her biography as well as a caption for the photo set.

"Sweetie, you have my biography here. Let's see. Okay, Change the name to Sheila L...okay...37 years old...okay...let's see...status...you put divorced. Sweetie, you told me that this is a mother and son fantasy website, right?"

"Yes."

"How about we play along with it...and change that to...recently divorced and lonely? That ought to get them out there on the internet!"

"Okay...now to you. Jamie L...just turned 18...status...you put single...how about we put down...typical horny 18 year old? How's that sound?"

"Mom, you're pretty good at this. I think you are going to have all kinds of guys...drooling all over you."

Sharon notices that each photo set and video has a summary telling the customer about the photo shoot. The sexy mother checks out what her son has written for a caption.

"Sweetie, let's see what you have. Hi, I'm Sharon from Florida. I'm 37 and divorced. I hope you like what you see. Sweetie, Is that all the better you can do? Let me change it a bit."

Jamie is surprised and more than a little aroused that his sexy brunette mother seems to be getting into this!

"Okay, how's this? Hi, I'm Sheila L from South Florida. I'm a lonely and yes...horny divorcee from South Florida. My shit husband just left me for an 18 year old girl! I just bought my darling son this 4K camera for his 18th birthday. He just took these pictures of me just trying the new camera's settings. They pictures turned out pretty well so I told my son he can use them for...his personal enjoyment. I could tell by the hard on in his shorts he knew what I meant. That night I could hear him in the next bedroom calling for his mom as he was doing his nightly business."

"Shit mom! You are really good at this!"

"Sweetie, remember...our friend Andy in the camera store...it's all about giving them a little T and A...tits and ass...then...as long as we are doing this, let's give them a little tease."

"Mom..you talk about T and A. Mom I guarantee you are going to have the nicest T and A on the whole website."

"Okay sweetie, it looks good to me. I think we have the highest quality pics out there, thanks to the Zoomatic 4K. Go ahead and send it in. How long, until we know how it turns out?"

"Mom, we aren't going to be able to tell anything until 24 hours have passed. We have to see how your pics go in the US, then in other countries."

"So tomorrow morning, we'll have an answer? Okay sweetie, go ahead and send it in."

Jamie Harding clicks the send button. Sharon is a bit nervous. Racy internet pictures? Once you click the send button, they are in cyberspace forever.

"Mom, you are now officially, an internet model! Guys all over the world are going to see how smoking hot you really are."

"Sweetie, can I ask you one question?"

"Sure mom."

"Sweetie, on that website some of those videos are...pretty raunchy. Do you think...that those fucking videos...are real mothers and sons? Or are they just porno actors role playing?"

"Mom, a lot of them are definitely porno actors. But...I guarantee that there are some real mothers and their sons."

"How can you tell the difference?"

"Mom, like I said I have seen a lot of this stuff. I have actually seen some of the women and guys on other porno sites. I don't know exactly how, but after you've seen enough of this stuff, you can pretty spot the fakes."

"Wow...so you're a real expert...in mother and son...fucking?"

The aroused raven haired mother gives her teenage son a sexy smile. The horny boy's teenage cock is hard again.

"Sweetie, doesn't that thing ever rest?"

Sharon Harding spends the rest of the day doing laundry. The horny dark haired mother got a tingle in her cunt when she got to Jamie's boxer shorts. There were definite telltale signs of dried teenage semen on some of his white boxers. The gorgeous mother looked to make sure that young Jamie wasn't around then held the used jockeys up to her nose, inhaling the scent of the horny teenager's sweat and dried teenage semen.

The 37 year old hard body mother closes her eyes and puts a finger into her tight little cunt. She is getting dripping wet from the taboo excitement of this! Suddenly she can hear her son in the next room. Sharon quickly composes herself. Thank God he didn't catch her! She looks at the clock and its past 4 pm. She walks into the living room where her son has sat down to watch a car show on television.

"Sweetie, how about we have pork chops and baked potato for dinner, say around 6?"

"Sounds good mom."

Jamie had decided to keep his laptop on the kitchen table and keep the browser to his mother's new hot mom page. She and her son decided not to peek at how her pictures were being downloaded, but she listens and hears..."ding...then "ding..ding" meaning that somewhere in the world, three more people must find her hot enough to spend $6 on a set of her pictures.

"Mom! Look at that one! That's definitely a keeper."

After dinner Sharon and Jamie Harding were on the couch going through over 500 pictures taken this morning. The hot dark mother had decided to wear a lavender nightie and matching panties. The tie on her top was a bit loose, and her big firm 36DDs were almost falling out. Whenever Sharon got to a picture that she liked she seemed to grab Jamie's arm a little tighter.

After an hour going through the whole jogging and yoga photo shoot they had already chosen over 120 pictures to keep. Obviously Jamie's favorites were the pictures of his sexy milf mother on her back and spreadeagled on the yoga mat. There were still almost 100 pictures to examine. Jamie clicked on the first picture of his smoking hot mother starting to pull her top up.

"Mom, from now on, I think we should keep all of these, you know, for my...private collection."

"Sweetie, a lot of these are almost duplicates...keep going. I want to see them."

Soon Jamie got to the pictures of his mother flat on her back, legs spread, with her big fake tits on full display.

"Sweetie! We HAVE to delete those, all of them."

"Mom, you promised me I could keep them."

"Sweetie, we have to delete them. In the sun you can see...the tan lines. My boobs have a big tan line from my god damn bikini top! I don't want my son, having pictures of my boobs with tan lines. Maybe we should redo them after I lay out in the sun for a few hours."

"Mom, it's actually those tan lines which make it more natural. It looks like that you just decided on a whim to pull your top down for me. That really works for me, if you know what I mean, mom."

"Sweetie can I ask you...when you were in your room this morning...and I could hear you, going at it, which picture, were you looking at?"

"Mom, this one."

Jamie found a picture of his mother flat on her back, long tanned legs in the air, holding her gorgeous fake melons together, and giving her son a sexy smile.

"Okay sweetie, you win. You can keep them. Now let's see the last few pics."

The last few pics show the horny brunette mom, with one boob in her mouth and unbuttoning her short shorts. In the last two pictures she had slipped a hand inside her panties.

"Well, sweetie, I guess you can keep those too. I guess I did promise you...a little naughty stuff and I don't want to let you down."

Mother and son look at the clock and it's almost 11 pm. Sharon Harding was in a good mood again. Making her son happy by letting him keep those pictures was having an effect on his mother as well. The horny teenage boy was hoping that his sexy dark haired mother might want to climb in bed and snuggle with him again.

"Sweetie, I'm really glad that you have finished all of your classes at school. It's great that you are home with me all day like this. I don't know what I would be like if I was home alone all day by myself."

"Mom, I'm just happy to hang around with you all day too. After all you are my special girl."

"And you're my special guy. I'm really tired. See you in the morning. Tomorrow we will check out the hot mom website and see how your old mother's pictures are selling."

"Mom, I turned off the sound on the computer so we can't hear the ding ding when someone buys your pictures."

"Night mom."

"Night sweetie."

A half hour later Sharon Harding could hear the now familiar "thump thump thump" from her son's bedroom. After realizing that her pictures were now posted on a mother son incest site for the whole world to see , and after spending almost three hours checking out her pictures on the couch with her teenage son, the 37 year old mother was so fucking horny she couldn't stand it. Thank god for her dildo!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds