Third Time Is a Charm

As I continued to explore her body with my eyes, I noticed the hair underneath her sheer panties. Again, I was extremely happy to see this. I was surprised that over the years she had not decided to trim or shave this area. This extremely turned me on. I could see that it was an actual bush underneath the material. I was anxious to see all the stray hair around her inner thighs. I was secretly hoping that a razor had never touched that area. Finally, I saw her legs and again was amazed by how tan they were. Legitimately, her legs could pass as those of the woman in her 40s or younger.

As I sat there enamored by the way she looked, I realized that the silence lasted too long. My amazement at her beauty left me silent long enough to worry her.

"God, you are beautiful," I reassured her lovingly before she worried any longer.

She smiled as she lowered her head a bit in modesty.

I continued, "Look at me." I was direct in my request. She raised her head and our eyes met. "You look absolutely stunning! Your body looks at least 20 years younger, if not more." She believed me because of my tone. Also, I'm certain she believed me because of the fact that I was sincere and it was true. She really had taken wonderful care of herself.

I said nothing more but simply held my hand out to her. She turned out the light, but we left the light on in the family room so I could still see her clearly. She came towards me and I directed her to sit next to me. I originally thought perhaps she would sit; but I quickly realized that I wanted her under me and close to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and guided her to the mattress. I now twisted my hip and lay partially next to her and partially on top of her. All the while I was holding her closely. We stopped briefly and looked into each other's eyes one last time before the passion started. A couple seconds later and I could not stand it. I kissed her deeply and I pulled her close to me. The sheer material of her camisole and her bare flesh near her neckline felt wonderful on my bare chest.

I couldn't help myself. I was all over her like an inexperienced schoolboy. My hand started to paw her upper body. I quickly found her left breast and squeezed tightly. I realized her nipples were as erect as ever and pinched them fully. Again, I was so hot for her that I moved my hand down and started to pull the camisole completely over her head. She separated herself slightly and pulled the clothing completely off.

I instantly moved my mouth to her erect nipples. The left one was between my lips as I sucked hard and fast. I know it transported her back nearly 46 years as she once again watched her son suckle on her tit. The erotic aspect did not escape me as I continued to pinch the other nipple, all the while sucking furiously.

I removed the nipple and kissed ever so gently over the rest of her breast. My lips then moved across her cleavage and over to the next waiting breast and erect nipple. I took it in my mouth and let her experience the same. While suckling just as when I was an infant, my right hand was firmly squeezing the other. Throughout all of this, her breathing was heavy, fast, and furious.

I then moved my hand further down my mother's body. I needed more. I quickly grabbed her womanhood through the material of her panties. She gasped. I pushed forcefully and began to rub my entire palm up and down her pussy. I could feel the dampness already as it soaked through the material. Her hips were moving rhythmically along with my hand. At this point, the two of us were kissing passionately and I still could hear her heavy breathing. Now it was escaping only through her nose.

I moved my hand around to her ass. The feeling of her cheek through the material was fabulous. I squeezed and rubbed and my mother moved her hips up towards me. I then moved my hand down inside the material and felt her bare buttocks. I continued to fondle her entire ass and traced my finger down from her tailbone into the crack. I could not reach much further; but knew at this point the panties had to go.

I used my other hand as I put it underneath the waistband and grabbed her ass with both hands. I then used them to continue to push the material. She understood what I wanted. She quickly placed her feet on the bed raising her hips in the air. She pulled the panties off and now I looked down and could see her entire naked body. I was so excited. 20 years ago the idea of being with a woman this old would've been crazy. Now, she was gorgeous. But as I said, she looked so fabulous. At this point for me, there was only one reason 69 was in my mind. It had nothing to do with her age.

I continued to kiss her cleavage and now I placed kisses rapidly on her flesh. I started to move them downward and it was obvious to both of us where I was headed. Mom scooted herself up and I quickly reached her hairy patch with my lips. I kissed just above the full bush. Then, I used my tongue and traced the line all along the top edge. I continued to move my tongue down along the side. She spread her legs wider and I continued my journey on her inner thigh. I could feel the many hairs along the way. Her unshaven pubic region was fabulous.

I used my thumb and entered her. She gasped slightly. I let her adjust to the sensation within her and then continued with my tongue all around her labia. At this point it was gentle. I was teasing her. The tip of my tongue was barely touching her flesh. She was twitching and the breathing was still heavy but sporadic in conjunction with my actions.

I could tell she would not let me continue this pace much longer. So I decided to slowly move forward by simply moving my thumb in and out gently. This was obviously enough to appease her for a while longer. After several more strokes however, her hips were now moving with my strokes. She wanted more. In fact, her body was asking me for more.

I decided on a different approach. I removed my thumb. I sensed her frustration; but quickly reassured her as I moved my hand behind her onto her buttocks. I pulled her crotch directly into my anxiously waiting face with full force. Now my nose was pushed hard and firm upon her clit. She exhaled deeply with excitement and started her "ride" upon my face. Her legs clamped tightly on my ears. I used my hands even more, pushing her even tighter against my face. All the while I continued moving my tongue up and down with such force. The smell and taste was intoxicating. It took me back 20 years and I physically remembered the times before when I was lucky enough to lick my mother's hot, wet pussy.

The rhythmic nature between the two of us now began. My tongue was lapping between her lips and at the end of each stroke it was able to tickle her clit. Meanwhile, the overall force of my face against her was obviously bringing her close to her first orgasm of the night. Mom's breathing intensified and now occasional moans ensued. Just then her back arched, thus slamming her hips fully into my face. I was forced to hold my breath for a moment. It didn't matter because the moment left me breathless anyways.

Mom was completely still for a brief second and then her entire body quivered. I understood that I needed to simply hold and let her experience the full impact. After the wave ran through her body, I knew I could start to lick again. Now each time my tongue moved across her cunt there was an additional quiver and shake. This excited me even more, thus I moved my tongue even more rapidly. Several more laps like that, and suddenly mom was now having her second orgasm. This time her hips continued to just buck wildly and she literally screamed.

At this point, she froze quickly as she realized just how loud she had screamed. My boys were here. Even though they were in the room on the other side of the house, that scream perhaps could've been heard. She knew she had to quiet down slightly; but I did not care. My goal was to evoke another scream just like it. I went back to trying and continued to give my mother head. Luckily, mom had not yet reached that point where my tongue would simply be too much to handle. Instead, she continued to move her hips in time with my lips and tongue and together we were now probably only 30 seconds away from her third orgasm.

I sensed how close she was and therefore was able to keep my tongue going despite how tired it now was. A little more effort and her third orgasm began. I continued to move my tongue. The sound of the wetness all around her pussy and my face made it evident just how excited my mother had been and still was. I was soaked in the fluids and I was in heaven. This one was the most amazing of all. She had no control of any of the motion her body made for the next few seconds. The writhing and the bucking of her hips continued and her abdomen flexed as well. My only regret was that I was not fully inside her to feel it completely.

This shaking with reckless abandon was followed by absolutely no motion for approximately 5 seconds. It was as if her body literally shut down for just a second to reset and complete the ecstasy that I was so obviously witnessing. It was then that her hips dropped and she lay back on the bed and total relaxation came upon her. I was able to pull myself away slightly.

I looked up from between her thighs and admired her beauty. It'd been so long since I had this view of any woman. The fact that I was privileged enough to once again view mom this way was satisfaction enough for me. Nevertheless, I was in store for much more satisfaction.

-

I was so glad that we had begun our lovemaking in this manner. Through the years I have found such joy in pleasing my partner. By starting our session in this manner I was already fulfilled. I was about to work my way back up to hold her and she did not allow me. Instead, Mom nudged me making sure that I immediately lay back on the bed. She started to kiss my neck and now her lips were moving down my chest, and I knew where she was going.

Mom continued to kiss slowly down my body. She let her tongue move between her lips several times and traced along my belly. She did not tease me long however. She was between my legs and had my cock with her hand. Seconds later, it was in her mouth. It was not at full attention just yet; but moments after disappearing between her lips I now was rock hard.

Ironically, the best blow job of my life had come from mom. I had forgotten this until my cock was back in her mouth and her lips were completely at the base. When it came to "Deep Throat," she was able to do this. I did not fully appreciate it 20 years ago as I was relatively inexperienced. After quite a few partners in college and years with my wife, I realized that it was not common. In fact, it'd been so long that now witnessing it surprised me. The view of any woman with her lips securely around the bottom of my cock would've been amazing. Yet to see my mother there once again left me in such ecstasy.

She continued on. Her lips moved back up to the tip yet her mouth did not release my member. Instead, mom immediately moved her head back down and slammed her lips against my flesh. No sooner than she reached the end, she repeated this two more times.

It was here she finally gave my cock a break. She removed it from her mouth and grabbed it within her fist. She now stroked up and down forcefully several times. I moved my head back in ecstasy as she watched me. She waited patiently until I opened my eyes once again. Now this time she simply decided to suck the tip. Following this, her tongue traced my entire head. Then she would follow by sucking the tip again.

She looked me in the eyes and swallowed my entire cock one last time. She held it there for a second and then moved back up completely releasing it again.

"I have to have it," she said with purpose. With that, she literally stood up on the bed. She took two steps forward, planting her feet outside my hips. Her left hand moved down onto my chest while her right hand was just below her still wet pussy. I watched as she lowered her pussy and her hand to meet my now rock hard penis.

She grabbed my cock with her hand but only for a second. She guided the tip to the opening in no time. Mom began to lower slightly on it enough to allow her to let go with her hand. She moved her hand to the mattress so that she could move forward closer to me. In this position she hovered ever so slightly. She was teasing me. In fact, she smiled.

I was almost ready to say something, but she quickly relieved the anticipation we both were feeling. While we lovingly stared into each other's eyes, mom dropped her hips down quickly. We were now once again together in a way that surprisingly felt so right. I felt so fulfilled at that moment when my mother and I once again began to make love to each other.

It was a very loving moment. However, by the time mom lifted her hips again the lust in each of us was back in full force. I couldn't believe how wonderful she felt as she slid down my cock. It obviously felt wonderful for her as well. I was along for the ride. She rode me with reckless abandon. I was able to lift my hips slightly in rhythm. Nevertheless, it was absolutely amazing as she was continually grinding her pussy up and down my cock. I could feel her breasts pushed against my chest and held her tight as she continued to move her hips up and down.

I don't know how many times this continued. I didn't care. But then she lifted herself away from my chest. She repositioned herself so once again her feet were on the mattress. I could tell my penis was now pointing straight in the air as she straddled me straight on. She bounced up and down again and I was able to see her body completely. I could watch as my penis was fully enveloped by her pussy.

She moved up and down at a rapid pace. My sensation is extremely limited due to my paralysis and yet I could tell how wonderful this felt. I could only imagine how great it was for her. I did not need much imagination because her face said it all.

We continued to fuck in this position for quite a while until her legs gave out. She literally was rubbing her thighs as her knees dropped back down to the mattress.

"It might still look good, but this body is out of shape in many ways," she smiled and joked.

This just confirmed why our relationship was so special. I appreciated the openness, and the honesty. I was more in love than ever. I held my arms out and brought her back to me as we kissed passionately. Her hips were able to continue to move as apparently she did not need to use those thigh muscles as much in this position. I held her tight and she went back to fucking me furiously. I moved my hips in time with hers and the two of us were perfectly in sync. I was not going to let her go now until we fully completed our union once again.

After many more times up and down and back and forth across my cock than I ever would've thought possible, she was finally starting to slow down as our climax neared. I still would not let her go as I held her close.

Her final stroke came down upon my cock and she froze immediately. At the same time I made sure I pulled her towards me as tightly as possible. I now was able to hug her completely and hold her ever so close so we were combined as one. We have made love numerous times since then and yet I can still vividly remember that moment. Everything was still. We were both still and excited with the intensity we were sharing and what was about to come. It was our first time all over again.

I then felt my mother shake and quiver, and I smiled. I continued to hold her in my arms as she completed yet another orgasm in this same night. This 69-year-old beauty was in the arms of a 45-year-old man and experiencing multiple orgasms for the first time in years. I myself felt so complete, comfortable, confident, and happy. It did not matter that I was her firstborn. Tonight, we were lovers.

Her shaking continued for 5 to 10 seconds and she collapsed completely on top of me. Her head fell beside mine and I could feel her heavy breath as she panted on my neck. I lifted my hand and slowly caressed her back, then moved one hand down to her buttocks. I switched hands. The lower one came back up her back while my other moved down once again to her buttocks. I wanted her to feel me on every part of her body.

She needed several more seconds to regain her breath until she was able to lift her head and we looked each other in the eyes. Nothing was spoken, but everything was said. We kissed passionately and the only problem with the kiss was it could not be deep enough. I wanted more of her. I simply could not get enough.

-

Mom collapsed again and this time rolled off my body and next to me. She snuggled up next to me and we lay together looking at each other holding each other closely.

"Did you know this would happen when you came this weekend?" I asked her directly because I had to know.

"I thought there was a possibility. What about you?"

I was honest, "No, not really," I followed with a full confession, "Although I've been thinking about you a lot in recent months. I have felt a need for companionship and I couldn't help but reminisce about you. I still think you're so sexy."

She was embarrassed, "stop it."

"I'm serious," I continued, "you've always been attractive to me, no matter your age."

"Thank you, sweetie. You know how to make an old lady feel good."

"You are not an old lady," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her tighter and moved in to kiss her once again.

Our lovemaking continued for another hour until we realized the kids would soon be up and it was time for her to find her own bed. She stood up beside the bed and grabbed a blanket. She folded it up over me and tucked me in just like she did years ago. It felt comfortable as she pushed the blanket up against my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

I quickly realized I did not want to end our evening on this motherly note. I reached up with my right hand and grabbed her behind the neck before she pulled away. I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply one more time. I wanted her to leave my room as my lover, not my mother.

"Good night," I said to her quietly.

"Night," she whispered as she walked out of the room allowing me to continue our exploits in my dreams.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds