This Bear is Gentle

When her movements slow, he takes over, raising his hips, thrusting up into her depths, pushing and pulling back, changing to the speed he needs for his own release. Faster and faster he moves until he is gritting his teeth, his balls drawing up tight. Finally unable to hold back, he explodes, bucking against her, bucking again as his hot semen fountains into her depths, against her cervix. The heat from his climax, and the hot fluids he squirts into her, cause her climax to explode around him again, her muscles contracting, and draining him.

Spent, barely able to breathe, Lauren falls against Fletcher. He puts his arms around her, holding her quietly, one of his hands at the back of her head, finally able to feel the softness of the riot of her hair. He feels the after shocks of mini-climaxes as she quivers and glides down from the heights of her climaxes.

Surprised at himself, he is still slightly hard and grows harder still as their combined juices flow down over his balls. When Lauren starts to move, Fletcher says, "Easy, baby doll. Be still. You stay just like that. Give me a few minutes and we can do that again."

"Again?" Lauren asks. "You can do it again?" She is not accustomed to this. Her experiences are a young man reaching his climax and zipping his pants to take her back to her dorm.

"I'm a man, baby doll. Not one of those young punks who only want to get in your pants. Did you count the number of times you reached a climax?"

"No", she admits, afraid to look at him when she answers, truthfully.

"Have you ever had more than one before?"

"No", her answer is quieter than the earlier one.

"Then you just rest there for a few minutes. We have the rest of the day and all night long for this man to show you what feels good."

Lauren flexes her inner muscles, enjoying the feeling of fullness inside her. She sits up and does it again as she feels him harden. Slowly moving back and forth, feeling him slide in and out of her heat, she watches Fletcher's smile.

Fletcher chuckles, "So, you're ready for more, huh, darlin'?" When Lauren nods, he pushes her knee down until her leg is down flat, resting beside his. "Hold on baby girl, I'm going to roll you over and show you what I can do."

Lauren's eyes open wide, "Oh", when she lands on her back as Bear thrusts into her, bumping against her, moving her on the bed with his strength. He pulls back, makes a few shallow strokes and when Lauren pushes against him, he slams into her again and then does it a few more times. Each hard thrust earns him a grunt from her.

She is tight around his girth, squeezing him, making him harder as he strokes into her depths. The muscles along her inner thighs begin to quiver, so Bear slows down. In long slow pushes into her, he stops for a moment and then pulls out just as slowly. She whimpers from the frustration as he moves into her, a slow slide through her wetness and just as slowly pulling out. Her head begins to move from side to side, her agitation showing at the delayed release causing her to breathe faster and faster. He moves from side to side as he pushes into her, changing the angle and pulling a continuous groan from her.

Bear slams his pubic bone into hers, causing her to jerk and slam back at him. And then he is driving into her, hitting her with each deep stroke. His balls slap against her. Having cum once, he has no need to hurry, he can take his time. He changes to a steady rhythm, leans back to put his hands under her knees, raising her hips as he puts her legs over his shoulders. He leans forward, her knees almost touching her shoulders, as he goes in and out, drawing out the pleasure of the friction between them. With each stroke the engorged knob on the head of his rod plows through her inner tissues, heating her up, rubbing against her.

He chuckles, "You like going for a ride with the bear, baby girl?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes", she mutters. "Let me cum, Bear", she pleads. "I need it, Bear. Let me cum", she begs.

Bear shrugs his shoulders, allowing her legs to slide off his shoulders. He slides his hands under her back, bringing his fingers up to her shoulders to hold her in place and pull her against him. He lowers his head and begins to pound into her, hitting her, slamming into her, plunging her depths until she screams as she thrashes against him, her climax roaring through her body. He slows down for a few strokes allowing her to enjoy the sensations and begins again, taking her to another height. And then he does it again, as she puts her legs around him, grabs his shoulders and lifts her body off the bed.

He holds her to him as he moves, his muscles screaming from the exertion as his balls draw up tight and his own climax explodes. He roars as he jerks against her, spewing his sperm inside her tight little pussy. His movements are no longer even and smooth. She is jerking beneath him, her panting breath blowing air across his face.

He rolls to the side, taking her with him, trying to stay inside her. She puts her hand down between her legs to hold him, but his deflating cock has no more to give. He rolls over on his back, throws his arms out to the side, taking in huge gulps of air. Lauren climbs atop him, lying flat on his chest as his cum runs out of her, sliding down between his legs.

"Baby doll?"

"What, Bear?"

"You go fix me a big breakfast, while I finish my work, and we may try that again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds