This Little Piggy Illustrated

I jerked the carrot out of her ass with a pop and pushed it into her mouth. I spooned behind her on the dirty kitchen floor and pleasured her sex with my hand which she kept trapped between her thighs. She hummed around the carrot and her hips pumped against me -- she was cumming. She trembled, she shook, and she moaned so loudly I feared the neighbors would hear.

Finally, her body slowed. "Oh God -- oh God, I can't believe that just happened," she said, wiping tiny trails of tears from her eyes.

I pulled her sweaty mop of blonde hair out of her face, and kissed her plump lips. "You better go to my bedroom and put something on," I said. "I'll clean up here."

I discarded the old food containers and wrappers, took the trash bag outside and threw the evidence away. I was in the kitchen mopping up the mess on the floor and counter when I heard her in the bathroom. She was sick.

I hurriedly finished up the kitchen and when I opened the bathroom door, she was lying there on the floor, wearing one of my shirts and nothing else. I gave her a glass of water and held her head above the toilet. I was filled with shame about my actions that night.

I hugged her tightly. "Amanda, do you remember when I tried out for the cheerleading squad?"

"Yes," she said.

I didn't know if I could tell her the truth, but somehow I managed. "Someone told me what you said about me."

"Jill, I'm really sorry about that," she said. "Just-please-please don't tell anyone what I did tonight."

"Let me finish Mandy," I said. I lifted the shirt she was wearing and ran my hands along her naked back and the curve of her ass. She didn't pull away. "When you came to the sorority I wanted to get you thrown out. Tonight wasn't part of the initiation; it was revenge."

"Let me go," she said struggling against me. I held her tightly by the hips, pressed my face tightly to the inside of her stomach and kissed her. She spun around and I moved lower, her blonde curly hairs tickling my nose, as I pressed my lips to her vulva. She was still wet.

"Stop it," she breathed. "Please stop-I-I hate you. I hate. . . "

But, her legs opened for me. The taste was sweet. She was mine.

"Do you forgive me?" I said, pulling my mouth away briefly in between kissing the delicate pink folds of her labia.

"No."

It was a weak no.

"Do you forgive me, my little piggy?"

"No -- please stop," she gasped, her hips bucking involuntarily.

"You do forgive me, don't you?"

"yes," she gasped, trying unsuccessfully to press my face into her sex, but I resisted her. If I was going to do it, it would not be on her terms, but mine.

"Kiss the toilet little piggy," I said. "Turn your head and kiss the dirty bowl."

She turned her head to the side. Her face was drawn up in a grimace of disgust. She kissed it. She gasped. Her face relaxed and her tongue stabbed out and licked the side of the porcelain bowl like a long lost lover. It was the most decadent and erotic thing I had ever seen.

"God," she gasped. "Don't tell. Please don't tell."

"You forgive me, don't you little piggy. My little piggy girl." I attacked her clit with my tongue. She spread her legs wide, grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled my tightly into her sex.

"Yes-yes-yes," she screamed. "God help me, yes."

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds