• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • This Night

This Night

I can feel your slow breath on the back of my neck as you pull me closer against you. Your lips remain pressed against my skin from the soft kisses you were planting only minutes earlier. I could tell from the heaviness in your voice that sleep was upon you. Your tender words still echo in my mind, and I pray to stay awake a little while longer in order to savor the magic of this night.

You almost growl in lust as I open the door to my hotel room and pull you inside. I have been longing and aching for the aroma of your presence for much too long. You manage to grunt that you love me before devouring my lips with your own. Somehow the door is closed and you are pressing me against the wall, your body desperately wanting to meld into mine. I am almost mad with desire and your hands are feverishly exploring my body. You groan into my ear how you have craved my very existence. I am your siren now, calling you into unknown depths of passion. Our clothes are being pulled off...all I can think of is feeling and tasting your skin with my mouth.

Your hands and mouth have slowed down and you whisper that you want this first night to be special. Your mouth is now softly nibbling my ears and throat. I am moaning and sighing, hoping to remember every kiss and touch. My hands move over your chest as I take in the feel of your body beneath my fingers. You almost bite me as my fingers slip inside the waistband of your boxers. Your hands, which had so delicately kneaded my breasts, grip a little tighter. My nipples are responding to your touch, growing harder and hoping that your succulent mouth will soon feast upon them. My fingers slide down further into your boxers and you moan a little louder. I can now feel your hard cock and I sigh.

My fingers lace around the shaft and you moan again. Your hands grip me and begin sliding down my back. I playfully pull away, backing towards the bed. You are like a man possessed as you follow me. The back of my knees come in contact with the mattress and I lower myself to meet it. My fingers curl around the waistband of your boxers once more and I pull you close to me. Your hands are touching my hair and you whisper that you intended to please me first. I only smile and softly kiss your chest and stomach while my hands work your boxers down to the floor.

There you are, a beautiful and deliciously naked sight before me. Your cock is hard and almost perfectly horizontal. Your eyes close and you moan as my fingers play over the sensitive skin. I then lean down to slowly drag my tongue over the head and shaft of your cock. You whimper now and beg me not to stop. I lick over you again, and then again. My tongue circles around the tip of your cock as my hand gently slides up and down. I can tell by your face that you are greatly enjoying this. I tease you orally for only a few seconds longer before sliding my mouth down over your cock and satisfying what you have been craving. A long, moanful sigh flees your half-opened mouth as my moist lips close around your cock. My mouth is warm and inviting to your sensitive flesh. I begin gently sucking as I bob up and down, and my hands massage your quickly tensing thighs. I can feel your finger entwining themselves through my hair as you pantingly beg me not to stop. There is an aching in your voice that burns inside me. I want you. I want to make you moan and pant until you are beyond exhausted from pleasure. I am sucking harder now; my tongue works around your cock, teasing it as I continue to pleasure you.

My fingers trail from your legs to beneath where my mouth is working her magic and gently grasp your balls. I massage them in pace with the sucking motion, tickling you at the same time. You groan to me that you are close. Your hands are now on my shoulders and back, your fingers grinding into my skin with more passion than I can stand. I know you want to make love to me, but I want to taste you. I squeeze you just a little tighter as my lips gather more of your cock, pushing you closer to my throat. You are at the brink; I hear you almost cry as my mouth is suddenly full of your sweet cum. I keep you in place until the last drop. I am very new at this, so swallowing is just a natural reaction. But I can tell from the glisten in your eyes that you are very pleased and proud. Mmmmm and this is just the beginning...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • This Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds