• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Those Days of...Ch. 66-67

Those Days of...Ch. 66-67

123

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 66

Fanning the Blaze

Even the following morning, when we discovered that Barbara hadn't returned home, as I found I was still feeling a little drained I spent a long time down beneath the sheets, with my head between Helen's thighs. After giving her a series of small but obviously satisfying climaxes we both dozed off again.

The sound of the telephone ringing finally roused us around ten o'clock and the sight of Helen scampering naked to answer it brought me fully awake. She was gone longer than I'd expected and when she returned I was disappointed to see she had put on her bath-robe.

'That was Barbara, she won't be home for lunch and maybe not for dinner either. She sounds very happy, so obviously the evening was a success, in every way.' she added with a broad smile.

'But we'll have to wait to hear the full report.'

'If she feels the way I hope she does we may not get one this time.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well if she's already a little bit in love with him - and now thinks that he might be with her too - then I doubt that she'll be quite as open about what goes on between them, for a while anyway.'

'Do you think she feels that way?' After all she's only known him a short time.'

'I knew how I felt about you by the end of that first day.'

'Really!'

'Yes Roger, really.' she replied, smiling at my obvious amazement. 'Men are so blind about some things.'

'How long do you think she's felt this way about Steve?'

'Several weeks.'

As I recalled some of the many sensational thrills Barbara's body had given me during the past months - and realised that I might never experience any of them again - the expression on my face must have reflected those thoughts. Helen brought me back to reality when she sat down on the bed, put her arms around me and said.

'Don't look so forlorn darling - you've still got me - and there are still plenty of exciting things we can do together.'

'Sorry lover, it's not that what you and I have isn't exactly what I want - it is and it's absolutely fantastic. It just seems funny, I've got used to Barbara being almost a part of that. I mean, well, right from the beginning. And you've had time to get used to the idea, it's come at me right out of the blue.'

'True, I understand darling. But I don't think either of us wanted her to be a permanent part of us, did we?

After all we've spent a lot of time talking about how we could help her, emotionally as well as physically I mean, because of what happened with Luke. We knew, or at least hoped, that because of what we'd done, when she met someone she really liked she wouldn't still be trying to cope with the effects of those problems.

I think we both want her to be happy - and that can only come if she's making her own life, with someone she loves and who loves her too. She can't get it just from you having sex with her from time to time - no matter how good a lover you are - it doesn't work that way, does it?'

I agreed that she was probably right and when Barbara finally came home late that evening we immediately recognised from the happy glow we saw on her face that Helen had in fact been absolutely correct. But deep down inside I doubted that I would ever really accept the fact that I might never again experience the mind-blowing things Barbara could do for me and from time to time during the following weeks I found myself drifting off every now and then into one or other of the many, incredible memories her gorgeous body and enthusiastic sexuality had given me.

Not that Helen missed out because of that, far from it, in fact even if she wasn't aware of the cause there were many times when just day-dreaming about Barbara resulted in me getting a demandingly massive erection, from which Helen directly benefited.

So, as Barbara spent more and more of her free time with Steve, Helen and I had that much more time together and after dinner one evening she got me talking in more detail about what Barbara and I had got up to together the week-end she'd been away. Although at first I had been very nervous about it, I had finally decided to include details of the small part Maureen had played that afternoon at the exhibition. When I'd finished, Helen had been quietly thoughtful for several minutes and for a moment I was afraid that I'd made a bad mistake by doing so but was relieved that I had, when after a couple of minutes, she smiled and said.

'I guessed something had happened, I could sense the tension between you and Barbara when you mentioned meeting her. I actually thought you must have fucked her - I'm glad you didn't - but I'm also glad you told me what did happen.'

Even though the house and then final preparations for the move in took much of our time we didn't forget what we had re-discovered that evening in the park, that it only took a little bit of imagination to rev-up our already more than satisfactory sex life to a much higher level.

The bondage equipment played a major part on several memorable occasions and Helen was as good as her word, not only coming up with some great ideas of her own but also making sure that our diet included plenty of high protein food and fresh fruit and vegetables. During that time she must have also made quite a few shopping trips because I frequently found she was wearing something new in the way of sexy underwear - and of course, stockings.

Nor had she forgotten how strongly I'd reacted to Barbara's trick with the panty-hose, and used that as the basis for several of our more spectacular activities.

Instead of panty-hose she bought a couple of pairs of tights and, as she had thought, I found the heavier material provided even firmer support. Then, rather than cutting a hole in the gusset as Barbara had done, which had hindered the upward angle of my cock, she made it in the front seam and by stitching reinforcing around the slit lifted my cock and balls even higher.

When she'd had me try them on that first time and had then brought me up to a full erection she turned me around so I could see myself in the full length mirror on the wardrobe door. She continued stroking it until the vein gnarled length was throbbing and quivering and when she said - 'Now that's what I call a cock!' - I could tell from the tone in her voice that she had got almost as excited as I was.

Then, taking pity on me she'd stood behind me, pulling herself tight with one arm, reaching the other around my waist and taking a firm grip of the shaft. In addition to the thrills I was getting from the tights and her hand, I found watching myself as she pumped me up to that climax incredibly exciting and it wasn't long before the first load splattered over the mirror.

The feelings she'd aroused were so intense that I had still wanted more and I pushed her down on to the bed behind us and fucked her as though I hadn't come for a week. Later she told me just how excited she'd got herself, she was positive my cock had got much bigger than usual and that it had reminded her of how it had looked the evening she'd tied me up in the door-way.

An even more memorable occasion was the first day she got me to wear them instead of under-pants, when we went out shopping. The combination of their tightness and the fact that there was nothing between my cock and my trousers quickly gave me a partial erection. Although initially embarrassed by the odd glances a number of women gave us, as it was obvious that Helen was getting a kick out the situation I brazened it out - then found that the quite envious stares of some women were turning me on even more.

As I wheeled the trolley around the supermarket and Helen filled it with the things we needed she surreptitiously stroked it, smiling wickedly as she watched my reactions. But when we had finished there I discovered that she hadn't finished toying with me. Having left the groceries for pick-up later she led me off into the adjacent department store and headed straight for the lingerie section.

It was bad enough being surrounded by a sea of tantalisingly wispy under-garments in that heightened state of arousal. But when Helen then began holding things up in front of herself, asking what I thought, and I imagined her naked body filling them, I felt sure my poor cock was actually going to burst out through the front of my trousers.

Having finally decided on a black, lacy body-suit with matching stockings, which made me drool with anticipation, she picked out another couple of pairs of tights before heading for the cash desk.

The young assistant seemed to be taking longer than usual to process our purchase then I noticed how flushed her face was. I realised that while fumbling with the things on the counter she was sneaking furtive glances at my crotch. It was only after we had paid her and turned away that I realised why. Looking down I found that the material stretching over the enormous bulge was darkened by a stain made by the pre-cum seeping out of it.

'I'm in trouble!' I whispered hoarsely to Helen, shielding myself from other people's notice by slipping close behind her as we headed for the way out. 'I've made a bit of a mess of my trousers.'

'We'll have to remember that you need to wear a darker pair next time darling, so it won't show-up as much. Anyway, I didn't have anything else to get so we can go straight home.'

But although I was concerned about the embarrassing stain I was even more aware of the seething pressure inside me that had caused it - and as we made our way towards the car park, instead of helping to reduce it by ignoring it, Helen actually seemed determined to increase it.

'Did you notice how some of the women reacted?' she asked excitedly. 'About half of those that saw it then looked at me, quite enviously. The others couldn't take their hungry eyes off the bulge your cock was making.

And the poor girl in the lingerie section couldn't make up her mind whether to ignore what she was seeing, or leap over the counter. I wouldn't mind betting that if you went back there right now you'd get yourself a quickie in the stock-room. Does that idea appeal to you darling?' she added sweetly.

Instead of answering her directly I showed her exactly how I felt when we got down into the luckily deserted car park. I backed her up against the bonnet of the car and, with a bit of difficulty, dragged the crotch of her panties to one side and gave her a quick, hard and violently explosive fuck.

From the wildly ecstatic look I saw in her eyes as I frenziedly pistoned in and out of her it seemed that was exactly what she'd wanted and the next time she suggested I go out with tights on I told her it was on condition that she left her panties off.

So by the time we had to start making arrangements to move house we had, one way and another, more than fulfilled the re-kindling objectives I had set myself a few weeks before.


Chapter 67

Moving-in and Christening

Helen and I took a week off from our jobs for the move, hiring removalists for the Monday, which gave us the week-end to pack things and then several days in which we could leisurely sort out just where everything was to go. The extra pieces of furniture we'd bought had been held in store for us and rather than risk having them arrive before we had actually finished getting everything out of Helen's flat, we arranged for those to arrive during the afternoon.

I half expected something to go wrong but for once my worries were totally unfounded, the removalists arrived on time and by lunch-time even though most rooms had a pile of boxes waiting to be unpacked we were alone together in what was to be our new home. Realising that it would take us time to sort out the kitchen Helen had put together a picnic basket the night before and as it was a warm, sunny day we had our lunch out in the garden, neither of us saying very much and I guessed that she, like myself, was absorbed in thoughts about our life together in our new home.

Soon after we'd finished our new furniture arrived so by the time Barbara arrived home from work, apart from the fact that there were still unpacked boxes in the corner of just about every room, we had the place looking quite presentable and after we had dinner all three of us worked together to do the trickier jobs like hanging curtains and blinds. By the time for bed caught up with us neither Helen nor I had enough energy left for a physically heavy session, putting ourselves to sleep with some slow, gentle but still very satisfying love-making.

Tuesday was spent with more unpacking and shifting things around and by the end of that day although by then we were both tired of humping things about, we were reasonably well settled-in and over dinner that night the three of us discussed arrangements for the house-warming party we had planned for the coming Saturday.

'I won't be home on Friday night, Steve's taking me to the theatre and I'll stay over at his place afterwards - but I'll get here early Saturday morning to help Mum. Oh, and by the way, I won't be home tomorrow night either. We're having a quiet, little dinner together - if you know what I mean!'

'That'll be fun darling. And Saturday morning will be fine too, there won't be that much to do, I've ordered a lot of the food, Roger will be picking it up Saturday and I'll pre-cook the other things Friday, then just re-heat them as we need it. You're taking care of the drinks aren't you lover.'

'Yes. I'll pick that up on Friday, along with the extra glasses and things we'll need. Have we got the final numbers yet?'

Apart from the obvious people and mutual friends, we had each invited a few people from where we worked and when we added-up the positive acceptances we had received it looked as though there'd be more than fifty people coming sometime during the evening.

Later that night, as we were getting ready for bed Helen produced a couple of video tapes.

'I found these when I was packing our things from the wardrobe - I didn't know you had them, are they any good?'

To be honest I had completely forgotten I had them and explained to Helen that during the week-end she had left Barbara and I together I had found out that Barbara got turned-on by the thought of watching people having sex. I had half jokingly suggested that if that was the case, I should buy some porno videos for her and had been even more surprised when she answered that might be a good idea.

The following week, quite by chance I found a men's magazine lying around at work, as I casually flicked through it I saw it was almost full of advertisements for that kind of video, which reminded me of what we'd said and I took the magazine back to my office to see just what sort of things were available. Although I guessed that most of the descriptions of the contents were a bit over the top I picked a couple that included phrases like, 'suitable for couples' and sent off for them.

Then of course as Barbara's involvement with Steve intensified she and I hadn't had any more time together and I had quickly forgotten all about them - so when Helen asked me what they were like I had to admit that I had never actually looked at them.

'Well in that case we'll watch them together. That's something we haven't done before. It might be fun, maybe exciting - and we might learn something too.'

I couldn't really imagine that there was much left for us to learn but agreed it might be fun, if nothing else we might get a laugh or at least a giggle out of them and so the following evening, as we knew Barbara wasn't coming home, after we'd eaten and cleared the things away we settled down to our own blue movie show.

I imagine most of the those kind of movies are much the same, not too much plot, pretty poor standards of acting and production, just focusing on tits, arse, pussy and cocks and the various combinations of them. But even though we found large chunks of the movies relatively boring and were very grateful for the fast-forward button, there were a couple of sections that we both found were actually pretty sexy.

The second one was a good deal better than the first and in that the main female character was some sort of sex-therapist, one who believed in demonstrating rather than explaining solutions to people's problems. One of her cases involved a girl whose boy-friend never bothered to consider her real needs, a classic 'wham-bang-thank-you-ma'm' kind of lover. The therapist's solution was to show him what it felt like to be constantly aroused and then left hanging in frustration and then teaching him how it was possible for him to get even more pleasure for himself, by holding off from climaxing while he took a bit longer over fore-play with his girl-friend. To demonstrate that she had to work him up to a high state of sexual arousal, getting him to the very brink of climaxing - and then stopping - and doing that over and over again, using different parts of her body each time.

The idea of that really appealed to me and as she had a particularly gorgeous body I found that as I watched her working him over - and imagined it was me that was on the receiving end - I developed a really strong erection.

Helen liked that section too but was even more excited by a part that I thought was a bit improbable, involving a young couple who went to the therapist for advice and guidance, because they were both still virgins. She agreed to teach them and that of course provided the opportunity for various sorts of three way sex. I couldn't get the improbability of the set-up out of my mind so although the images were certainly very powerful and vaguely reminded me of some of the marvellous times I'd had with Helen and Barbara I didn't get as much out of it as Helen did.

But by the time the movie had finished we were both more than ready for the real thing - and provided each other with performances just as dramatically successful as anything we had seen on the screen. Afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms she reminded me of something I had said some weeks earlier, when she had been upset to hear about Charles and Maureen's activities in the attic and Barbara had calmed her by saying that within a few weeks of moving in we'd have so many memories of our own activities that she would have completely forgotten the incident.

'You said - 'Weeks! I've got plans for the first few days!' Well, whether it was planned or not, tonight was marvellous, a wonderful start to what I'm sure will be a series of wonderful, wonderful times together in our new home darling.'

As luck would have it Saturday morning was overcast and showery, which made the job of picking up the food for the party a bit of a hassle but when I returned I found Barbara had arrived and so with the three of us working together by lunch-time we had finished everything that could be done and rested for an hour or two before starting to get ourselves ready for the party.

Although we had each met the other's friends during the time we had been together there were also several new faces amongst the people that arrived, Barbara had invited several from where she worked and two or three models she knew, who quite understandably were the centre of attention for most of the men.

Maureen came of course and when I gave her a welcoming kiss on the cheek she somehow managed to take my hand in hers, gently squeezing it with those incredibly long, soft fingers, instantly reminding me of the effect they'd had on me that other Saturday. Memories that were so powerful that I found myself fleetingly wondering if there would be an opportunity for a repeat performance - but as Charles had conveniently come without his wife, he and Maureen quickly got together.

It looked as though all the women had made the party an excuse to buy something new - and to provide the men with a tempting feast of flesh. Barbara's model friends seemed to have competed with each other as to which could wear the shortest skirt and gave the leg men some heart-stopping views. Maureen and Barbara both wore outfits that featured and displayed the swelling curves of their breasts and there were very few times when they didn't have at least a couple of men staring down their mouth-watering cleavage.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Those Days of...Ch. 66-67

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds