Three Bikers and a Needy Mommy

Damn she loved doing all that for her daddy and the club members really got a rise out of how she played the part of my little girl. All doubts about my story were gone and the guys all called her Paul's daughter. Later after this experiment whenever Linda and I would go to a party and she had more than one drink (it didn't take much to get her high) she would often go to men press her big tits up against them, kiss 'em full on the mouth complete with tongue and feel their pee-pees to make sure they got hard so I would be proud. I had to keep a close eye on her in upper-class mixed company. LOL!

"Linda, these are all my friends. And now they are all your friends also...think of them like they were all your uncles ok? They must not do anything with you or to you, without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes father I understand completely and promise not to let anyone do anything to me without your permission."

"Good girl, baby. And for you clowns anyone who takes advantage of my little girl will be killed by me and you know I damn well mean it! Now guys...I have here a fist full of straws (taken from my pocket while she spread the little cheer to my buddies as I had instructed). The first one who draws the short straw (as I held the straws out for each to choose one) can come over to the apartment tonight and see just how good my little girl is at giving a great blow-job. Is that ok with you baby? Will you make daddy proud by sharing your kisses on one of my buddies cock tonight who wins your favors by drawing the short straw?"

Linda jumped up and down clapping and bouncing her fabulous firm juggs to everyone's delight saying, "oh goody, goody, I get to suck one of your very good friend's pee-pee. Hurry up daddy and let them draw straws so I'll know which of my new uncles I get to welcome to the family."

Guys reading this...would not you like to have such a babe to obey your every wish and command? And you women reading as well...now you know how you can really turn on your very own special daddy-guy. Try it and see if he doesn't get extra horny from playing the part of an innocent little girl doing daddy's bidding and doing everything he tells you to.

As to the straws...the fix was in on my part; because I had the straws rigged from an old trick I learned many years ago on how to get someone I predetermined should pick the short straw. And shy ol' Straw-hat Murphy was the winner. Not only did he have perhaps the longest cock of the club members, he was also the shyest guy you could ever imagine, and at 20 years old but it was common knowledge by us all that he had only fucked a woman a times in his entire life. He had admitted on our last run that he had never...ever been given a blow-job by any babe and wondered how it would really feel. Tonight ol' Straw-hat was about to find out!

When Staw-hat picked the short straw (and I made sure he was next to last to pict so as to heighten the anticipation as long as possible) he freaked out!

[Read part two to see what happened that evening when I shared my little (big) girl with one of the guys in the club!]

~Frenchman of Literotica~

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds