Three Demons Ch. 06

I was rendered speechless after that. It was a very aggressive way to woo me, but little did he know it was exactly what I liked. His aggression frightened and excited me at the same time, my body was flustered and needy. It had been a while since I last wanted someone like this, if ever. I wanted to see if he could walk the talk, but I was still worried. "Erik," I began in protest. He parted his lips and exhaled.

"You have no idea how much you excite me when you say my name like that," he breathed.

"Like what?" I asked, unbelieving that my voice could affect him so.

He began to walk toward the bed in a predatory, almost feline manner, making me feel hunted. "Like you need me but you don't want me to know. Like you want this, but you're worried. Its breathy and husky, coming right from your core. When I hear you talk, it plants a seed in me; an urge, really. To hear those polite little words turn into raw, desperate moans," he smiled that predatory smile of his as he crawled onto the bed until he was on top of me. He sat back and pulled me up with him before taking hold of my hands and guiding them to his bare chest with the objective of making me slide my hands down his body. He let go of my hands and I continued to rub his front, enjoying the feel of his lean muscles and soft skin. He took hold of my chin and ran his thumb over my lips. "I won't rush you," he said quietly, after a moment, "If you need to think about this you're welcome to. You've already had a taste of what I have to offer. Just let me know when you've come to a decision," he said, with a heartrendingly sweet smile.

He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. He got up off the bed and walked to the door, picking up his shirt on the way there. He let Felix in before heading out and closing the door behind him. Felix jumped onto the bed and I fell backward into the pillows and mattress. I covered my face with my hands in an effort to calm myself. "What the fuck just happened?" I whispered to myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds