• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Diapers Ch. 04

Three Diapers Ch. 04

Alan and Alison met once again that night. She would have to catch the early flight next morning and this was their last chance to have diaper play together. Alan was wearing his own diaper this time. Melissa's were already in the dryer. They wanted to make love again but not before Alison asked him to produce yet another 'treasure'.

They had discussed this topic online several times before. Alan's penchant for sniffing Melissa's panties was well known to her and he was initially surprised by the way she had accepted it as normal.

"Show me!" she said breathlessly.

Alan pulled two pairs of Melissa's worn panties from his pocket and held them out to show her. To his surprise, she took one pair from him and held them up to her face. She quickly found the crotch panel and began to breathe the younger girl's erotic scent.

Alan sat there open --mouthed.

"Well, what are you waiting for big boy," she said. "Take a whiff of your daughter's panties. Show me how much you love her!"

He didn't need another reminder. He clumsily pulled the worn knickers to his face and breathed in the aroma he now knew so well.

Alison pulled the panties from her face and said, "She masturbated while she was wearing these."

"How do you know that?" replied a startled Alan. "How can you tell?"

"Here, take these and smell them." Alan did as he was asked. "Can you smell that tangy, strong smell?" He nodded. "It's not in every pair of panties is it?" He shook his head as he revelled in the heady aroma of his daughter's pussy. Alison sniffed the other pair of panties. "These panties are nowhere near as strong are they? You can smell her natural pussy smell but not that tangy strong aroma that comes from her really working her clit!"

Alan was shocked by her words. She really knew panties.

"How do you know so much?" he asked stupidly.

"Coz I'm a woman, you twit!" She laughed gently, then hugged him and whispered in his ear. "And because I sniffed my sisters panties more times than you have sniffed Melissa's!"

"You sniffed your sisters'?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes I did, but why do you look so shocked? Do you think you are the only one who's ever loved the smell of pussy?"

"No, I suppose not. But..."

"But I'm a woman?" Alan nodded. "So what? I still love the smell of pussy -- especially Melissa's - and I'd love to taste the real thing!"

Alan didn't know what to say.

Alison smiled and grinned at him and whispered in his ear. "I'd love to finger Melissa's cunt. I'd love to go down on her and lick her pretty little pussy and suck her breasts."

Alan's breath quickened and his cock, already aroused, began to pulse as he briefly imagined Alison making love to his daughter.

Alison sat back on the bed and un-taped her lover's diaper and released his rampant erection.

"It looks like someone likes that idea as well," she commented, with a grin on her face. Alan swallowed self-consciously as Alison continued. "Perhaps we should see if it could happen for real!"

"What?" he spluttered as she worked her soft hands along his shaft. "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean!"

She undid her own wet diaper and laid down on the bed pulling Alan on top of her. His cock slid inside her effortlessly.

"This cock belongs inside Melissa more than it does inside me," she stated as Alan slowly moved in and out of her sopping wet pussy. The panties had aroused her enormously -- just as they always did.

Alison had not stopped sniffing panties since her teen years. It was now far less frequent than during those turbulent sex-frenzied years, but in the years since, she had managed to sniff friends, relatives, nieces and other occasional opportunities. When she'd met Alan online and discovered his love for the three things that fascinated her -- panties, diapers and incest -- she felt immediately attracted to him. There was no chance for a relationship but she couldn't pass up the chance to share openly for a change about her innermost secrets.

"Your cock made her, Alan," she whispered into his ear, as their fucking increased in intensity. "And a girl as lovely as her should have the chance to try it out."

Alan couldn't say a word as his mind played through the images he had frequently fantasised. He thrust deeply into Alison. They were strong, deep and harsh thrusts. He felt almost out of control as he stroked into her time and time again.

For the second time that day, the two lovers screamed out their pleasure as orgasmic energy blasted throughout their bodies. They finally disengaged and laid together on the sweat stained sheets.

"So, big boy, do you want to take Melissa's cherry and give her what you've just given me?"

It wasn't a question framed in the heat of the moment. Sexual desire was sated. Animalistic passion had given way to relaxation and most of all, to rational thought. But it took Alan no time at all to answer the question that could forever change his life.

"I do," was all he said. But in those two words hung such power that both of them knew something important had changed.

"Then let's plan what we are going to do. I'm here to help you both."

The next hour was spent talking through plans and ideas but also the concept of what they were entering into. Alison revealed her deepest secret -- one no-one on earth knew. Her own father had fingered her on several occasions after their mother had left them. It had not been assault -- he had started it, but she had willingly spread her legs to allow him better access to her. She hadn't been a virgin for several years at that time but could still recall the thrill of his first touch. Like so many teenage girls, she had lost her cherry to a two-minute wonder in the back of a car. It had been intensely disappointing to her. She knew her father would have done a much better job of her first time.

Her father didn't ever enter her with his cock. Only his fingers ever played on her private area. It was one of her deep regrets. She hadnt' known how to say what she wanted. In truth, neither of them actually talked about it at all. It was just something that happened sometimes without plan and without words.

Alison was quietly determined that Melissa should have the benefit of her father's penis. And this time she would talk about it. She would discuss it with him and let the words give the act an inevitability that silence so often covered over. And if she ever spoke with Melissa she would give him a personal recommendation.

Melissa didn't know it yet, but that night had changed her future irrevocably.

But not as any of them expected.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Diapers Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds