• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 07

Three Horny Moms 07

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 7

"Is that you, Rob?" Tiffany called as she heard the front door open and then close.

"Sure is," Rob called back, following the sound of his mother's voice and heading to the kitchen. "Wow, mom," he said, standing in the doorway. "You look fantastic."

Tiffany stood at the counter, pouring some OJ into two glasses. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail and she wore a tiny white bikini, the small triangles barely covering her nipples, the thong bottoms disappearing between her bare, perfect ass cheeks. Looking at her in profile, Rob could see a massive amount of side boob.

"This little thing?" she asked innocently. "I found this in your sister's room and thought I'd borrow it." She reached for a third glass and poured some juice into it. "Fancy joining me in the hot tub?" she asked, putting all the drinks on a tray and heading out.

"Sure," Rob said, following her, his gaze fixed on her taut ass. "Whose is the third glass?" he asked.

Instead of answering, Tiffany opened the back door and headed out to the garden, carrying the drinks with her, until she reached the hot tub when she put them on the side.

"Hey big brother," Serena said. She sat in the tub, the warm water bubbling around her, splashing over the slopes of her huge tits which were only just encased in a blue bikini that was easily as small as the one their mother was wearing. She raised up and leaned over to get a glass of juice, her firm mounds testing the bikini's straps as they hung down, water trickling off them. "Come to join us?" she asked, sitting back down.

Tiffany climbed up the steps and got into the tub, sitting down next to her daughter, drink in hand, and looked over at Rob.

"Coming in?" she asked him.

"I'll need to go get swimming gear," he said, indicating the house.

"We don't mind you getting in with your underwear on," Tiffany said with a smile.

"There's the problem, mom," Rob said. "The weather's been so hot lately, I've taken to not wearing any. I'm sure you and Serena don't want me getting in to the tub naked, do you?" he asked, a huge grin on his face.

"Hey, we're all grownups here," Serena said. "And if it makes you feel more comfortable, I'm sure me and mom could slip out of our bikinis. After all, they're so small it's not like you're not seeing pretty much everything we've got anyway." His sister cupped her huge tits, the flesh bulging out from her hands.

Rob kicked off his shoes and pulled his T-shirt over his head, revealing his muscular torso. He gripped the waistband of his shorts, his mother and sister staring at him all the while, and pushed them down. His thick, half-hard cock bobbed into view and he grinned proudly as Serena's eyes went wide.

"Wow. You really are my big brother," she said.

With a smug grin, he climbed the steps and slid into the hot tub, sitting on the opposite side to his mother and sister, putting his arms out along the edges.

"So, are you and mom going to lose your bikinis like you said?" he asked.

Serena turned to her mother. "What do you say, mom? Shall we take these flimsy things off just to be fair to Rob?"

Tiffany knelt up in the tub and turned to Serena, pulling her up into the same position. "Why don't you undo mine, and I'll do yours?" she asked. As Rob watched, they moved close to each other and reached under the water, pulling at the bows on the sides of each other's bikini bottoms. The two pieces of cloth floated to the top of the water before they both flicked them out and off to the side.

They both reached up and around the other's neck, tugging at the knot of their bikini bras, both of them moving closer to each other, their huge tits squashing together, their faces just inches apart.

"This knot's quite difficult to undo," Tiffany said. "I might have to try and move it around."

She started tugging on it, pulling the string away from Serena's neck, the motion causing her jugs to wobble and move against Tiffany's own. One of the small triangles of cotton slipped up, her nipple appearing to Rob's view and he watched it dance and move over their mother's big tits. Eventually both women simply grabbed each other's bikini tops and pulled them off, throwing them over the side, though they remained kneeling close to each other, their massive mounds of tit flesh gently slipping and sliding around together as they hugged.

"Mmmm, I love you, Serena," Tiffany said, leaning in and giving her a small kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, mom," Serena said, kissing her gently. They both turned and looked at Rob for a second before facing each other again, their huge jugs still squished up against the other's. They kissed again, this time a little longer, then again, their lips parting, tongues sliding out slowly to dance with each other. They both glanced back at Rob before kissing deeper with more passion, lip locking, tongues in each other's mouths, moaning softly together. Serena reached up and cupped her mother's big jugs, filling her hands with tit flesh, the firm, spongy mounds spilling around her fingers. Tiffany did the same, grasping her daughter's equally big tits, tugging and gently pulling on her nipples.

Eventually they pulled back, Tiffany leaning down and running her tongue all the way from Serena's nipple, up and over her giant mound of tit, up her neck and chin before slipping it back into her mouth.

"Mmmm - - whatever must your brother be thinking?" Tiffany asked her, the pair of them looking at Rob who sat with the biggest grin on his face he'd ever had.

"Maybe he's feeling a bit left out?" Serena replied. "What do you think, mom? Should we go and find out?"

They splashed over to Rob's side of the hot tub and sat down, Serena on his left, Tiffany on his right, both of them cuddling up close to him.

"So how are you feeling, Rob?" Tiffany asked. "You know, after watching me and your sister make out like that."

"Like I wanted to join in," Rob said, putting his arms around them and pulling them even closer. His hands slid round their sides and cupped their tits, gently squeezing the firm globes. "Like I want to fuck you both, right now."

"But that's incest," Serena said, her eyes wide in pretend shock, her hand sliding down under the water, over his abs and onto his huge, stiff cock. "Surely you can't want to stick this big thing of yours in me and mom?" she asked, stroking his length slowly.

"Ah, but I've already fucked mom," he said, turning to her. "Though I don't think that's going to be any surprise to Serena, is it?"

Tiffany smiled as she leaned in and kissed him, reaching for his cock, her hand wrapping around Serena's as they both jerked him off.

"I might have told her you fucked my brains out last night," she said. "Just before we went next door and had a mini-orgy with Jill and Tony."

"So Tony's fucking his mom, too?" Rob asked, kissing her back. "Cool. Think they'd be okay with me and Jason joining in?"

"Definitely, not to mention Kara and Paul as well. But first, I think your sister wants some attention." Tiffany kissed him again before nudging his head around to Serena.

They kissed deeply, Serena's and Tiffany's hands still stroking his big dick below the level of the water. Rob moved his arm from around his mother and used it to cup and grope at his sister's huge tits.

"Damn, sis, these are some big fucking titties you got here," he said, his hands running over them. "I've been wanting to get a hold of these for so long."

"So now you've got them, what are you going to do with them?" Serena asked with a smile.

"I'm thinking I might fuck them," Rob said, slowly rising up, Serena turning so her back was against the side of the tub as her brother straddled her legs, his big cock sticking up out of the water, pointing at her.

"Let me taste it first," she said, dipping her head and clamping her lips around the head of his prick, bobbing her head up and down his thick length, stroking the root of his prick as she blew him. Tiffany slid over, closer to her daughter, and ran her tongue up his cock, over Serena's fingers, meeting her at the spongy knob, the pair of them kissing, their tongues swirling over Rob's cock head.

"Fuck that feels good," Rob sighed, watching his mother and sister blow him together.

"You wanna fuck these big tits of mine now?" Serena asked, looking up at him. Working together, she and her mom pushed her tits together as Rob squeezed his cock into her cleavage, most of his shaft disappearing between her huge mounds before the flared head popped out the top. Tiffany wasted no time in dipping her head down, sucking at his cock as it slid back and forth in Serena's cleavage.

"Jesus, I think I've died and gone to heaven!" Rob laughed.

"If you think my tits are good, you should try my pussy," Serena said.

Rob moved back, letting Serena change position, turning around and kneeling up on the tub's seat, her ass pointing back at her brother. Tiffany grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart, looking up at her son.

"You going to fuck your sister, honey?" she asked, gently shaking Tiffany's butt. "You going to commit incest and stick your big cock in her cunt?"

Rob didn't bother replying; instead he took hold of his dick and aimed the big tool at Serena's hairless, plump pussy lips, watching as the folds parted as the first couple of inches of his cock slid inside.

"Ooooh - - fuck - - you were right, mom," Serena gasped. "He is big." Rob laughed as he pushed more of his dick into his sister's pussy with each gentle thrust, letting her get used to his size until she eventually took the whole thing. "Ahhhh, fuck - - fucking hell that's good," Serena sighed as she felt him slide his cock in and out, using his whole prick on each movement.

"Mmmm, I think she likes that," Tiffany said, resting her head on Serena's ass, watching Rob's dick appear and disappear inside her. She reached under her and gently rubbed at her daughter's clit, feeling her legs shake at the added stimulation.

Rob ran his fingers through his mother's hair and lightly gripped it, holding her head in place. He pulled his cock out of Serena's pussy and, as Tiffany eagerly opened her mouth wide, thrust into his mom's mouth. Tiffany purred and she tasted her daughter's twat on her son's cock, her tongue swiping over his length before he withdrew and slid it back into Serena's pussy again. He gave her several harder pumps before pulling out and thrusting into Tiffany's mouth again, letting her suck it clean before going back to fucking his sister's cunt.

"Oh God - - oh fuck me - - fuck me!" Serena cried as Rob concentrated on cramming every inch of his cock into her tight, wet pussy. The feel of his cock, the knowledge it was her brother, and the rubbing of her clit by her mother quickly brought her to orgasm. "Fuck - - fucking - - cumming!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on Rob's cock as he thrust deep inside her cunt.

"That's it - - that's it, baby - - cum on your brother's cock!" Tiffany called.

As Serena gasped and moaned, Rob started to groan, his own orgasm fast approaching. Recognising the signs, Tiffany pushed him back and turned Serena around, mother and daughter sitting on the edge of the tub in front of him. They both cupped their huge tits, squeezing them together, and kissed as Rob staggered forward, jerking on his prick.

The first heavy, thick ropes of spunk flew from the end of his knob, splashing over both their faces, laying in lines across their cheeks and lips before they hungrily licked it from each other's faces. More and more cum spurted across them, falling into their open mouths or laying over their stuck out tongues, mother and daughter cum swapping in sticky, loving kisses. With a gasp, Rob aimed his cock at their tits and fired the last few heavy loads of jizz across their heaving mounds of tit flesh then watched as they took turns in licking and sucking it up from each other's massive tits.

"Fucking hell, you two look hot like that," he said, catching his breath.

"Covered in your cum and kissing?" Serena asked, her tongue sliding over her mother's tits, lapping up his jism.

"Exactly," Rob said.

Serena held her mother's face in her hands and raised herself up. As Tiffany opened her mouth, Serena dribbled a thick line of cum and spit into it before kissing her passionately, both of them sharing his cum. They both swallowed obviously, Tiffany licking her lips and her daughter's.

"Mmmm, yum. I wonder what time your brother's coming home?" she asked them with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds