Three Square Meals Ch. 060

Kali bit her bee-stung bottom lip with excitement, and nodded eagerly.

Smiling at her indulgently, Edraele said, "I'm sure I'll be able to arrange that for you." Her voice was full of enthusiasm as she continued, "We still have lots more to discuss though."

"What else would you like to talk about? Kali replied, listening attentively.

Edraele leaned forward, and asked her breathlessly, "Have you ever heard the story about the Mael'nerak?"

***

John slowly opened his eyes, then did his best to stretch, what with Rachel and Dana cuddled up next to him. He grinned as he remembered the previous night's victory celebrations, and thanked whatever gods had decided to bless him with such willing and exceedingly naughty girls. Settling back in bed, the brunette and the redhead snuggled up closer to him in their sleep, and he wrapped his arms around them protectively.

A faint chime echoed through the room, and he smiled when he recognised Faye's customised internal comm ringtone. "Go ahead, Faye," he whispered, knowing she'd be able to hear him with the sensitive audio mics in the bedroom. "Everything alright this morning?"

"Morning, John!" she replied, sounding bright as a button. "There were no problems at all during the Watch last night, it was all just civilian traffic on the long-range sensors. We're deep in Terran Federation territory, so it should be safe, right?"

He laughed quietly, and replied, "Yeah, you'd think so, but we've been caught out before. One of Nexus' rogue cruisers caught us napping once, but that was well before your time." He lifted up his head to take a peek at the ship's chronometer, and blinked in surprise to see it was nearly eleven o'clock.

Faye was watching him on the cam-feed, and she chirped, "It was nearly four in the morning before you went to sleep..." After coughing politely, she continued, "I thought you'd all appreciate the lie-in after all the action yesterday."

John sank back against his pillow and said, "That was very thoughtful of you, thanks Faye."

"You're welcome," she replied sounding very happy. "Oh! I almost forgot. Admiral Devereux called last night, and wanted to speak with you. When I told her you were sleeping, she said not to disturb you, and left a message instead."

With a knowing smile on his face, John asked, "Did you honestly nearly forget?"

Faye giggled, and replied, "Aww, you caught me! No, of course not, but it was a new speech affectation I was trying out, to make me seem more like an organic lifeform." She paused, and sounded a little disappointed as she asked, "Didn't I get it right?"

"It was very convincing, and you pulled it off perfectly," John replied encouragingly.

He could hear the confusion in her voice when she asked, "How did you realise then?"

He laughed as he replied, "You're far too reliable a crewmember to suddenly start forgetting things. Besides, I don't think you -can- forget can you?"

She paused as she thought it over, until she finally replied, "No, not really. Not unless you count a hardware failure on a data archive, or perhaps some memory data becoming corrupted."

Despite their best efforts to keep quiet, the muted conversation had started to disturb the girls' slumber. Alyssa's tousled blonde mane appeared above Calara's olive-toned shoulder, and she blew him a kiss before nudging the other girls awake with a gentle telepathic wake up call.

*John's awake now girls,* she murmured to them, knowing they all liked to be up and around as soon as he was.

John was treated to a wonderful display of stretching by the nubile, bare-chested girls, and he marvelled at their stubborn refusal to let gravity do its work. He knew full well that they were only putting on a show for his benefit and the teasing smiles confirmed it a moment later.

"The message?" Faye prompted him with a cheeky giggle.

John coughed and replied with a smile, "Let's hear what the good Admiral has to say for herself."

There was a crackle of light at the end of the bed, and a holographic image of the brown-haired, middle-aged woman appeared before them. The girls quickly fanned out so they could all comfortably see, while John sat up with his back against the headboard.

Admiral Lynette Devereux looked slightly flustered when Faye began the vid-feed playback, and she said, "Hello John, I trust you slept well." She grew more perplexed as she continued, "I just had a fascinating conversation with your Watch Commander. She's a very bold choice considering everything we've just been through with Nexus, but I suppose I have to trust your judgement."

"Pause it a moment, would you, Faye," John requested. He glanced up at one of the hidden cameras in the bedroom, and asked, "What did you two talk about exactly?"

Faye sounded far too innocent, as she replied, "Not much! We just said 'hey', really."

John raised an eyebrow, and asked in an even tone, "Are you sure?"

"Well we might have had a little chat about me being an unshackled AI, and how I'm allowed to roam freely through the Invictus' digital network. The Admiral did seem to start getting a bit worried at that point," Faye explained with a sigh.

"I'll bet she did. Alright, thanks for the honesty, Faye," John said with a smile. "Can you continue the message, please."

Devereux seemed to shake off her concerns for a moment, and her face grew sombre as she said, "I tried pulling some strings directly, but back here in the Terra Sector I'm outside the security lockdown zone in the Dragon March. Everyone I tried to contact who might have been able to assist you, is involved in the big push, and incommunicado at the moment." She looked morose as she added, "I feel like I've failed you, John. I'm very sorry, but you're going to have to come up with a way of speaking to Fleet Admiral Buckingham on your own."

Alyssa glanced at John, and asked, "How bad is this?"

He shrugged helplessly, and said, "I was a Marine Commander; me and my men stormed ships and shot people. There was a bit more to it than that, but I'm hopelessly out of my depth in the kind of political games that the Admiralty likes to play."

The girls looked downhearted, unable to offer any advice that would be helpful. All that is, except for Irillith.

She had a sly smile on her face as she said, "I've spent all of my adult life playing 'The Noble Dance', and I'll help you however I can. Of course, you also have my mother at your disposal, and she's been plotting and scheming for nearly a century and a half. Edraele would make the Admiralty's games look like toddlers throwing toys at each other in a sandpit."

John laughed at her metaphor, and then thought to his Maliri Matriarch, *Are you there Edraele? Have you been listening to this conversation?*

*My lovely daughter is entirely correct, of course,* Edraele informed him. *I'd love to help you, although I don't enjoy the darker side of these games any longer.*

Feeling a surge of relief, John said, *I'll place myself in your lovely hands then. Thank you, Edraele, this means a lot.* He could feel her delight at being able to help him over their bond, and he smiled, glad to be able to make her feel that happy, even if it was inadvertent.

Faye had paused the message during the discussion, with Lynette Devereux's face frozen in a rueful frown. When John looked up at the camera and smiled, the attentive sprite started the video up again.

Admiral Devereux's expression brightened, and she said, "There is one thing that I can do for you, John. I hereby promote you to Rear Admiral, and for Calara's incredible efforts, I am raising her to Commander. Please don't think that your new rank is purely to expedite your mission into the Dragon March, although it will help you get a hearing. These promotions are well earned, and the Terran Federation owes you both a huge debt."

The Admiral continued speaking, but whatever she was saying was drowned out by the jubilant cheers and whoops from the girls sitting around the bed. John and Calara both looked as stunned as each other, and stared at each other in shock.

Calara muttered in disbelief, "She just promoted me two ranks! I outrank all my brothers now!"

John snapped himself out of his daze, and gave her a proud smile as he said, "You've more than earned it, Calara. The amount you've achieved in the last several months is truly astounding."

She gazed at him, and her big brown eyes shone with happiness. She bit her lip, and said, "My mother is going to flip out when she finds out I'm dating a Rear Admiral now!"

The Latina bounded across the bed, then launched herself into his arms, and they hugged each other fiercely. The girls gathered around, joining them in a group hug, while offering them both hearty congratulations. John could feel Alyssa doing her best to stifle her laughter over the telepathic link, and when he glanced her way, her lips were clamped closed in a herculean effort not to ruin the moment. As nice as it was to see her looking so amused, he couldn't figure out what she had found so funny.

"What's tickled you so much?" he asked her curiously.

"Rear Admiral!" she blurted out. "Come on! That can't be a real rank?!"

He grinned at her as he replied, "It is, I promise! I'm just one rank below Charles now."

Alyssa couldn't hold it in any more, and she guffawed with laughter, as she gasped, "Seriously, Devereux couldn't have given you a more appropriate rank!"

Dana smirked, and said, "The girl does have a point. You are quite fond of a firm bit of rump."

The girls joined in the laughter, and John raised his hands, and said, "Alright, I freely admit, you're all blessed with spectacular derrieres."

Faye coughed politely, and said, "Sorry to interrupt, but there's a bit more to the message."

John smiled as he said, "No problem, Faye. Go ahead, let's hear the end."

"Sure thing!" Faye replied enthusiastically. She had already rewound the message to the place they were at before all the impromptu celebrations. When everyone had settled down and were looking at the vid-screen again, she continued the playback of the message.

Admiral Devereux paused briefly, then smiled as she continued, "The rest of your crew are civilians, so I can't exactly promote them as a reward. I would consider it a great honour if you would all attend another award ceremony, as I'd like to present you each with a medal to honour your valiant defence of Terra."

There were more raucous cheers again as soon as everyone heard this, with Jade, Dana, and even Rachel looking excited at the prospect of another award ceremony. Irillith stayed quiet however, and was studying the frozen image of the Admiral with newfound respect.

John spotted her quiet introspection, and misreading her silence, he asked, "Worried about revealing the Maliri secret, Irillith?"

She turned his way, and shook her head, before pausing, and saying, "Well yes, I suppose. That's not what I was thinking about though, not at that moment."

"What then?" he asked her curiously.

She had a wry smile on her face as she said with grudging admiration, "Devereux is a sly old fox. However this turns out, she stands to gain."

John frowned, and asked, "Really? How do you work that out?"

Irillith leaned forward, and her angular violet eyes sparkled as she began to explain, "Alright, let's look at all the scenarios: If we manage to stop Norwood and his band of traitors, she gets to say she was heavily involved in unmasking them, which will do her career no end of good. Then she gets to milk us for maximum PR with the promotions and medals at the award ceremony, and she can claim responsibility for any improvement in approval ratings for Terran Federation High Command.

If Buckingham gets so offended at the implication of treason for one of his officers that he has John kicked out of the Terran Federation military, she isn't actually here with us, so her hands are effectively clean. She could explain away the promotions as another PR campaign, and while we get canned, she can avoid any repercussions. Then whatever happens with Norwood, she won't lose political capital either way.

Then potentially the most lucrative scenario for her in advancing her own career, is if Buckingham refuses to see us, and the Dragon March assault is a slaughter. She could use that disaster as a black mark against Buckingham, while spreading the word that she sent her agent, The Lion of the Federation, to try and stop Norwood. She can go on to mention that her efforts were stymied due to Buckingham's incompetence, and wouldn't it be a great idea to have a new Fleet Admiral."

*She's a natural at this,* Edraele said with a mother's pride.

John groaned, rubbing at his temples as he said plaintively, "See, this is what I mean! I haven't got the patience for all this second guessing and dancing around my enemies."

Alyssa rubbed his shoulder, and in a soothing voice she crooned, "My poor man. You just prefer to kill any bad guys in your way, right?"

He chuckled at Alyssa's teasing, then looked at Irillith and asked, "Do you really think Admiral Devereux is using us as pawns?"

The blue-skinned girl looked thoughtful for a while, then smiled at him as she gently shook her head, and replied, "From what Alyssa relayed to me of your encounter with her, she seems to be slightly intimidated by you, but can see your value as a potential ally. I doubt she'd risk playing games, not with someone she's that impressed but wary of. Saying that, my earlier statements are still true, and she has nothing to lose from assisting you, and potentially lots to gain."

John gave her an appreciative smile, and said, "Did I ever tell you, I'm exceedingly glad you've joined the team?"

The Maliri girl laughed at his playful but earnest words, and flashed him a beautiful smile.

Looking up at the camera again, he asked, "Is that it, Faye?"

"Only a little bit left," she replied brightly, and began the playback once more.

Devereux smiled warmly at the camera, and said, "I wish you every success with your mission, and safe travels in the Dragon March. I'll look forward to your return to the Olympus Shipyard, and perhaps you and I could have another chat. I found the last one most enlightening." She stared directly at the lens, and finished by saying, "Goodbye, John. Best of luck to you and your crew."

With that the message ended, and Faye shut down the vid-screen so they wouldn't have to listen to the annoying sound of static.

John leaned back and said, "Well that was a heck of a wake-up call!"

Alyssa smirked at him, and said, "It certainly was, Rear Admiral."

He laughed and said, "I'm never going to hear the last of that, am I?"

"No chance!" she replied with a sparkling smile. With that, she slid lithely over the bed, before standing elegantly and sashaying towards the bathroom.

"Where are you off to now?" he asked her in surprise.

She tossed her luxurious golden blonde hair over her shoulder, and gave him a wicked glance as she replied, "I'm getting myself ready. You and I are long overdue our XO catch up meeting." As she glided into the bathroom, she called out behind her, "I'm really looking forward to it. I've never been buggered by a Rear Admiral before!"

The other girls giggled, then each gave him a loving kiss began moving off the bed. Instead of heading to the big ensuite bathroom, they began to walk towards their own rooms to get showered and ready for the day, leaving John and Alyssa alone for some time together.

"We'll meet up at lunchtime," John called out to them, "We've got some things to prepare for before we reach the Dragon March."

Jade was the last to leave, and she gave him a flirtatious wink as she said, "I'll be back later for breakfast."

John reached out to hold her hand, pulling her back to him as he said, "Come and join me for a shower, then you can stay and watch if you like? There's no point you running off, then coming straight back again."

"I'd love that, thank you!" she exclaimed with delight.

They both left the bed, and strolled into the shower where Alyssa was thoroughly washing herself. She looked up at the pair of them, and smiled at Jade as she said, "Hey, sexy! I'm glad he asked you to stay."

John and Jade joined her under the warm water, and Jade asked, "Are you sure it's alright? If you want time alone together, I'm happy to come back."

Alyssa stepped close to the Nymph and placed her arms around her neck as she said flirtatiously, "It's always more fun with an audience..."

John ran his fingers over their bodies under the water, enjoying the feel of their spectacular physiques under his wandering hands. They were both so strong and supple, with well defined muscles in their beautiful toned bodies. At the same time, their skin was silky soft, feeling smooth and yielding to his touch. It was a marvellous contrast which he enjoyed immensely. Jade's body had started off feeling cooler, but as she and Alyssa kissed, he could feel her begin to heat up until she became warm to the touch.

HIs cock throbbed with desire as the beautiful girls kissed in front of him. Alyssa threw him a mischievous glance, and after a quick telepathic instruction, Jade shimmered before his eyes. Her skin went from dark-green to a tanned bronze, while her hair lightened from a rich black with green highlights to a glorious golden blonde. Two sets of piercing cerulean eyes glanced at him alluringly as they continued to kiss for his viewing pleasure.

"Fuck! You two look amazing," he murmured, as he watched the identical blondes kissing and stroking one another.

Alyssa pulled back a little, and asked innocently, "You like hot blonde twins?" Her expression grew wicked as she purred, "Perhaps we'll bring some blue body paint next time..."

Jade giggled, and nodded eagerly, giving him a very inviting come-hither look.

John laughed, and said to Alyssa, "You're such a naughty girl." He reached out to take a firm grip of her bottom, and said, "Enough teasing, let's get started."

She turned away from him and placed her hands on the wall, spreading her feet and arching her back to present herself for him. "I'm lubed and ready," she said, swaying her hips invitingly. "Mount up, Rear Admiral."

John grinned at Jade then nodded to the floor of the shower. She immediately sank to her knees, moving around in front of Alyssa, where he could hear her lapping away enthusiastically, even over the sound of the shower. The Nymph took a firm grip of Alyssa's buttocks and separated them for him, causing the exposed girl to hiss with excitement.

He could see the water resistant lube glistening in the light, while water cascaded down her back, making her look positively breathtaking. Not wasting any time, he lined himself up, carefully positioning the head of his shaft against her winking hole, and took a firm grip around her trim waist, holding her in position.

*Are you ready?* he asked, giving her plenty of warning.

*Absolutely,* she agreed, and he could feel how aroused she was over their empathic bond. Her voice was filled with need as she added, *I want all of it in one go, and no stopping to let me adjust.*

He did exactly as she asked, slowly stuffing all of his length inside her in one long thrust. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt him forcing his way into her body, ending up on tiptoe by the time he'd reached the base. Alyssa panted with lust as Jade kept her eager mouth clamped firmly in place, moving her long prehensile tongue in a blur over her clit.

*Time for a status update, XO,* John stated calmly, as he pulled about half his shaft out of her slick passage, then rammed all the way in, right up to the balls.

*They all fucking love you, you big-dicked bastard!* Alyssa wailed, her body trembling as she came explosively under the intensive stimulation from both her lovers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds