Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 03

I was still amazed I could love.

I'd never thought that was possible.

Once Jessie's backside was suitably reddened, I took advantage of the other possibility this position offered, lubing up two fingers from the bottle by my side and sliding them into her well-exposed and opened pussy. The position naturally angled them towards her g-spot, and I bore down on the ridged flesh, "itching" it back and forth with my fingertips.

The effect was instantaneous, the dark-haired girl twisting and turning in the awkward position in which I had placed her, grinding her forehead into the carpet, continuing to bite her finger as her chest and face flushed even deeper and I relentlessly drove her to orgasm. Jessie came a few moments later with a jerk and a very quiet exclamation of "Oh FUCK, yes yes yes!" I watched her body hump backwards at me as her pussy squeezed my fingers powerfully tight, and her anus clenched and released simultaneously.

Once she'd regained her breath, Jessie rolled gracefully off my lap like a tumbler and turned to kneel before me, arms clasped behind her back, eyes downcast. "How would you like me?"

I lifted her chin with a finger, stroked her cheek with a knuckle as she looked up at me expectantly. "On the bed. Here."

Jessie positioned herself on the bed, upper body on a pile of pillows, abdomen on the sheets, ass lifted and legs spread. Her backdoor was slightly slack after her climax, and I wet one, then two fingers with lube, sliding them in, stretching her a little more open as I greased the orifice I'd be entering.

I sank in slowly, taking my time to allow her to get used to the sensation. My lover turned her head to the side, and I watched as her face went through a wide range of erotic expressions and contortions - smiles, grimaces, gasps, winces, grins, and a quirk of the eyebrows as she concentrated on the sensation of my cock slowly stretching through her tightest hole. "Oh daddy..." she moaned as my balls brushed her vacant pussy.

I tilted her head back with one hand and kissed her hard, passionately, breathing in another of her moans as I pulled back and then buried myself inside her again.

Back and forth I pumped, dragging through the constriction, enjoying the smooth tight glide into my lover, enjoying even more her reactions to it, the giggles and moans and whimpers as I slowly reamed her. Honestly, I got off more on how she reacted than I did on the actual act of fucking her.

With one hand kneading one of her small tits and the other holding her head firmly in place so I could kiss her mouth when the urge drove me to lift my lips from nibbling on the back of her neck, Jessie got off quickly, and then again shortly thereafter. They were small, quiet orgasms, that stretched her body rigid and made her groan and laugh as the sensation filled her, but even so, she buried her face in the pillow to keep from making noise.

My girl. So cute.

When the feeling of thrusting into her tight hole, against the firm, yielding resistance of her asscheeks, the mental stimulation of holding her down and fucking her got to be too much, I came too. I pulled myself as tight and close to Jessie as I could and abandoned myself to the release, looking in her eyes while I twitched and jerked and my cock recoiled with every hard pump of semen into my lover's body.

Jessie giggled as I slowly extracted myself from her slightly loosened backdoor. "I could feel your throbbing in my butthole."

I flopped on my back. "That was a hard one."

"I know, I didn't think you were gonna cum for like an hour." She rose and made a cute little naked sprint for the bathroom. I lay on the bed and relaxed.

I'd needed that. Even more than last night, this was closeness with Jessie that fulfilled me. Our carnal escapades strengthened the bond between us, satisfied my need to let out aggression and her need to submit. I felt sated. I felt loved. I felt in love.

Jessie hasn't closed the door, and I walked in a few moments later to clean myself off. She was sitting on the toilet, and a look of embarrassment flashed across her face and then she laughed quietly. "Nothings coming out, you went too deep."

I scrubbed my penis clean of drying lube with a washcloth. "I told you, that was a hard one."

"You're telling me..." She screwed up her face as she tried to push out my deposit one last time, then wiped, stood, and flushed. "Bed?"

"Bed."

Even on a healthier diet and having gained just a hint of weight, the dark-haired girl felt like she weighed nothing when she assumed her preferred sleeping position - draped across the left side of my body, her head on my chest. She raised her head, set her chin on my pecs. "Goodnight, Gary."

I brushed hair to her ears, once again marveled at the pale beauty of her face - so familiar but so IMPORTANT. "Goodnight, Jessie." I reached over and flicked off the bedside lamp, plunging the room into near total darkness. "I love you."

I felt her cheek press to my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her, one pressed to the smooth warm skin of her back, my other hand entwined in her hair.

"I love you too," I heard her whisper.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds