• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Three's Company

Three's Company

Jessica had rushed home from work to put the finishing touches on her gift. She had taken the last hour off and beaten the traffic home, knowing the Brittany wouldn't be back until well after five.

It was now 5:15. The rose pedals were strewn over the bed, the candles were lit, and she was clean shaven.

Jessica stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her moist skin, and began primping her hair. Her dark red locks fell just beyond her shoulders. They fell in waves, cascading around her face and barely touching her nipples. She applied only the most necessary make-up -eye liner and eye shadow, a little blush, and a dark burgundy lipstick. She dropped the towel and slipped on a black satin nighty that she had purchased for the anniversary. She exited the bathroom and made her way across the bed to where her lucite sandals were. After putting them on, her outfit was complete.

Jessica nearly bounced down the stairs when she noticed that the time was nearing 5:30, when Brittany would be home. She quickly walked to the kitchen and removed the bottle of Champagne and the two glasses that she had chilled from the freezer. As she heard the door open, she suddenly remembered that she had forgotten Brittany's gift upstairs, and then smiled to herself when she realized that it didn't really matter.

Where Jessica is a trim 115, 5' 6" athletic woman, with a borderline C cup, Brittany was most definitely a bombshell. She was a platinum blond with stunning legs and a jaw dropping bust. She was always well kept, and always very tan. As she came into Jessica's view, Jessica noted that she was wearing ankle high black boots, tight black slacks, a matching tube top with left her belly button exposed, with an olive jacket. Her hair was slightly longer than Jessica's and it was always kept straight, parting only at her shoulders. To Jessica, she looked like a porn-star.

"Happy Anniversary!" Jessica boasted.

"And the same to you, love." Brittany noticed the Champagne and the chilled glasses. She knew that they would skip dinner tonight.

The two shared the wine with a bit of small talk, the usual chatter of family life, but it didn't take too long for the amorous Jessica to persuade Brittany to follow her upstairs for the rest of the evening.

The entered the bedroom, which was now glowing by the dim light of the candles. They kissed slowly, tasting each other with each small whip of their tongues.

Still standing, Jessica began clawing at Brittany's jacket, and it soon slid to the floor. The two were now engaged with one another. Brittany's hands had made their way to Jessica's ass, warmly gripping it through the soft folds of the satin gown. Jessica slid her hands into Brittany's hair, holding her lover's head back as she nibbled upon her neck seductively.

Jessica, a little more in control, moved the couple over toward the bed and broke their nestling by lightly pushing Brittany onto it's flowered surface.

"I've got a surprise for you." Jessica said. Her eyes betrayed a hint of mischief. "But first, I want you to strip for me."

Brittany knew this game, and gladly obliged. She quickly removed her boots and then slowly removed her pants, allowing Jessica to see the beauty of her golden skin. She teased Jessica with the removal of her top before letting it fall to the floor. Finally, she unclipped her bra and slid off her panties, stretching out naked on the bed.

Jessica gazed at her friend and lover. She felt a moistness in her sex and she slid a hand down to her pelvis in a seductive action. Keeping her eyes on Brittany, she crossed the bed to her night-stand and brought out the present.

The doubled headed dildo was made of a transparent pink plastic and stood nearly two feet long. Both ends of the toy were shaped like a penis, shafts rippling with vein-like shapes and ends aching for usage.

Jessica kept her gaze on Brittany as she began licking the tip of one side. With her other hand, Jessica was beginning to rub her clean shaven pussy through her nighty and Brittany could see how excited she had become.

Brittany leaned over and pulled Jessica toward her. Her mouth met Jessica's, and her hands were rubbing Jessica's breasts, feeling her aroused nipples through the thin material. Jessica climbed on top of Brittany, straddling her and brushing her hand down her thigh, towards her slit. The two began to kiss passionately, each accepting the other's tongue. Jessica had now begun to rub at Brittany's pussy, feeling the warm wet skin react to her every motion.

Brittany, still below her, was starting to loosen the straps on the nightly, allowing Jessica to exposed her breasts. Jessica paused for a moment to removed the nightly, tossing it off the bed. In it's place, she grabbed the dildo they had left near them and pressed it up to Brittany's welcoming pussy. Brittany moaned as she felt the plastic breach her folds. Her hands moved to caress her own nipples, and she felt Jessica's lips move to her neck..

Jessica was slowly inserting the dildo into Brittany when she moved her head down towards Brittany's thigh. She gazed at the pink pussy, but she could tease Brittany no longer. She began licking the blonde arrow that lead towards her lover's clit. Brittany reacted by slowly bucking, allowing the pink toy to squeeze further into her. Suddenly, Brittany felt Jessica's tongue penetrate her folds as well. Jessica's breathe has hot on her pussy, and it felt good on her exposed clit. Jessica was lapping away while she continued pushing the dildo in further and further.

This was almost too much for Brittany, who was now bucking at full force. Brittany pinched her hardened nipples as she began to scream with delight. Jessica, reacting to her friend's movements, plowed harder with the dildo and continued her licking. She knew that Brittany was close to climaxing as Brittany screamed 'Oh God. Oh my fucking God!'

With that, Brittany's moans slowed, and her body, now sticky with sweat, began to go limp. Jessica slowed her pace, and finally removed the dildo. She saw Brittany looking down at her and she licked the hard tip of the pink toy, letting it's juices run along her lips.

"Should I get your present now?" Brittany inquired.

Jessica, for a moment, was puzzled. Brittany had always been a bit dull when it came to sex. She had guessed that her night would end with a good pussy licking, maybe receiving the other end of the dildo if she was lucky.

"Come on in, hun." Brittany beckoned to the room next door.

Jessica turned to face the bedroom door where she saw a vixen with golden brown hair wearing nothing but a leopard g-string and matching pumps. The olive skinned woman was gorgeous. She was shorter than Jessica, maybe 5'4", with short, sexy legs, and what must have been a D bust. Her round face was cute, but given the circumstances she was a goddamn Jezebel.

The woman walked through the doorway and up to the bed. She placed her face close to Jessica's and said, "There's not much point in having a two headed toy if you only use it on one girl."

Jezebel slid open her lips and let her tongue caress Jessica's lips. Jessica hungrily took the tongue into her mouth and leaned back, allowing Jezebel to lay on top of her. As the two kissed intently, Brittany slid closer to Jessica and began probing her pussy with her fingers. Brittany extended her tongue and raked it upon Jessica's neck, every so often making small bites on the exposed skin. Jessica felt Brittany's warm fingers gently stroking her sex. She continued kissing Jezebel, needing the woman's firm breasts. Brittany's kisses on her neck were driving her crazy, but she couldn't resist.

Jezebel titled her head back and began her descent upon Jessica's breasts. The pink nipples were hot and erect as she took one between her teeth and began sucking lustily on it. She stopped only to pull on the nipple with her teeth sharply, and then flick it quickly with her tongue. As she did this, she massaged Jessica's other nipple expertly, rolling it between her forefinger and her thumb.

Brittany had begun making her way down to Jessica's pink lips. She had been fingering Jessica, but now she needed to taste her. As her nose grazed Jessica's thigh she extend her tongue. It licked the moistened skin as she tried to push her tongue into her friend's pink pussy. Her fingers moved rhythmically, and her tongue strokes darted in and out with ease. She kept this up for not too long before going after Jessica's clit directly. She seized the mound, hearing Jessica's moans turn into whimpers. She had never earned this response before, but Jessica's near violent bucking was proof of her ecstacy. Her bucking grew and grew until Jessica gave out a long moan, signaling her climax.. Tremors flooded her and her body began to relax.

With that, Jezebel rolled off of Jessica and onto her back. She had assumed that Jessica would collapse and that Brittany, the more timid of the two, would follow in suit. She slid her hand down her panties and began to push her index finger into her wet slit. She used her other hand to manipulate her breast, slowly rolling her nipple, as she had for Jessica. She was about to plunge a second finger into her pussy when she felt a licking above her navel. Brittany was kissing the belly of the seductress, slowly leading herself to the woman's exposed breast.

Jezebel looked over at Jessica, who had began pulling at the leopard panties with her teeth. Jessica slowly removed the g-string and Jezebel rose her legs in the air, allowing Jessica to pull the panties off of her legs, leaving Jezebel clad only in the high heels.

Brittany had noticed Jessica's attempts and now positioned herself at the base of the circular bed, along with Jessica, both facing Jezebel's now exposed pussy. The woman laid there, legs widely spread, pawing at her clit with one hand, with the other near her mouth, sucking on her index finger. Her large breasts lay on her chest like silky pillows. Her dark nipples were puffy and hard. Jezebel's golden-brown hair lay strewn about her head. She was irresistible.

Brittany and Jessica both dove towards the pink lips at the end of Jezebel's thighs. The two women began furbishly licking the inner folds of Jezebel's pussy. Jessica attacked the clit, wildly thrashing her tongue against the wet mound while spreading it further open with her fingers. She was lying on her stomach, her other hand placed firmly at her own entrance, rubbing it strongly in a circular motion.

Brittany, also lying on her stomach, was concentrating on the entrance to Jezebel's hot slit. She had two fingers quickly sliding in and out of the pussy while she carefully licked beneath Jessica's tongue. She, too, had found her own slit, and was pushing two fingers from her other hand into her wet cave.

Jezebel rolled her left nipple with her right hand, propping her right breast toward her mouth, where she licked and bit at it. She knew that the two women licking her would quickly lead her to an orgasm and she was enjoying every second of it. Every moment was flowing over her body, sending shockwaves over herself. She felt as if her whole body would convulse at once. Her moans quickened and her climax came like a blinding light. She turned her head and saw the pink dildo. Grabbing it, she licked the tip and inserted one end into her dripping pussy. Jessica pushed her further up on the bed and positioned herself to take the other tip.

Jezebel plunged the toy into herself, taking six, and then seven inches all at once. She felt Jessica's hands grab at her thighs as the woman slid the other end of the pink stick into her own gaping pussy. They began slowly grinding each end of the dildo, taking in more and more plastic with each stroke. Jessica had positioned one leg underneath Jezebel. Her leg was sticky with the sweat from Jezebel's back. Her toes had now reached Jezebel's silky hair. Their pussies were almost touching. Jessica felt as if she couldn't get enough of the toy, and with a final push she felt the juiced of Jezebel's pussy on her own.

Brittany turned her pussy towards Jezebel's mouth, laying on top of the beauty. She bent over Jezebel's body and pressed her face towards the meeting of the dildo. She began to stroke Jessica's clit as she licked Jezebel's. Jezebel moaned excitedly as she took Brittany's pussy in her mouth. She removed her hands from Jessica's thighs, letting the redhead keep up with the grinding, and fervently fingered the pussy in front of her as she licked away at it.

Jessica kept grinding against Jezebel's pussy and the dildo, feeling the push and pull of the plastic inside her combined with the heat of Jezebel's sex. She looked down at Brittany just as she was removing her tongue from Jezebel's clit and placing it on her own. With that sensation, Jessica burst into a screaming orgasm, which was quickly followed by the other two.

Jessica lay on the bed, exhausted from the threesome she had just enjoyed. She slowly slid off the dildo and removed it from Jezebel as well. Brittany had turned around, now facing the head of the bed, and Jezebel cooed softly. Jessica and Brittany leaned over Jezebel to kiss, and the three shared the taste of each other one last time before drifting into sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Three's Company

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds