• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Thrills in the Night

Thrills in the Night

12

I pressed the ground-floor button on the elevator and checked my look one last time in the mirror. White button-down shirt, brown leather pants, and brown oxfords. It was a classic yet contemporary look that the ladies seemed to love.

The rain started to fall again. Sunshine all week long, then light drizzle all weekend. Isn't that always the way? It was still ninety degrees even though it was just a little past midnight. The rain also put a hint of humidity in the air, which was a change from the dry desert heat. It was a hot, steamy mid-July night and a perfect summer evening to go out on the hunt.

I stepped out into the night and considered my options. There was a really good local quartet playing at the Blue Note inside the Hard Rock just off the strip. It was a jazz club that always had a nice selection of older married white women looking for a fun night out away from their husbands.

Another possibility was the Ghostbar at the Rio. It was Saturday night, which meant the lounge would be filled with young coeds from UNLV that were always easy pickings. As appealing as the thought of some good jazz was, or even a hot little blonde sophomore, it just wasn't what I was in the mood for. I needed something more exotic tonight and I was certain I knew where to find it.

It was a short fifteen-minute ride from my strip condo to the Piranha nightclub on Paradise Road. It was the premier gay nightclub in Las Vegas and I'd always had success there.

I exited the Uber and stepped into the Piranha. I was instantly greeted by the loud, thumping house music that blared through the club's large speakers. I took a moment to let my eyes adjust to the darkness, and that gave me an opportunity to check out my surroundings. The club featured at least a dozen large stone columns on each side of the expansive dance floor. There was also hot blue and red lighting that gave the place a fresh and hip vibe. The club was packed with people who were dancing and drinking, which made it difficult to get to the bar.

The eclectic mix of patrons would be difficult, if not impossible, to describe in a single sentence. The women were dressed in a variety of clothing that ranged from traditional feminine club attire of short dresses and skirts to more of a masculine, butch-style leather gear. Similarly, the men were dressed in every type of fashion imaginable, from traditional Dockers and a polo shirt to very risqué costumes.

While I fought my way through the crowd, I looked at the dance floor and saw two guys grinding on each other. One of them was wearing a lycra Superman outfit, complete with a red thong- bikini bottom and a blue half-shirt with the classic "S" on the chest and a red built-in cape. Admittedly, he was cute, but not my type and definitely not what I was in the mood for this evening.

After a minute or so, I managed to finally get up to the bar and I ordered a Hennessy. I felt quite a few eyes on me as the young white boys sized me up. Twinks ... they were the gay answer to the bimbo blonde cheerleader. They were always fun to watch, and I could see them daring each other to approach me and make that first difficult contact. I made sure I didn't lock eyes with any of them because I didn't want to give the impression that I was interested, which would result in an awkward rebuke. I knew what I was looking for, it was just a matter of finding it among the little gay white boys and bull dykes.

I sipped my Hennessy and continued to scan the club ... watching ... waiting ... There she is ...

Just as the song ended and the DJ started speaking, the thick herd of revelers began to clear the dance floor and she came into my sight. She wasn't the typical sissy, though. This one looked young, too young to be in a club legally. Truth be told, her age really didn't matter to me.

She was a white, Emo-rocker type gurl who actually looked more gender-fluid. She had blue hair in pigtails, a little gothy medical facemask, fishnet stockings, arm sleeves, a Misfits shirt, a little plaid schoolgirl skirt, and thigh-high black boots. When a sissy wears that type of clothes around a black man, regardless of what she calls herself she's one eye-contact away from being his bitch.

She was with a small group of her friends, but she'd be easy enough to cut out from the herd. As fate would have it, they actually came up to the bar, about ten feet away from me, and began ordering drinks. I stood up, took my drink, walked over to her, and sat down on the bar stool next to her that was miraculously empty.

The moment I sat down, she looked over at me and our eyes met. "Hi, Miss, you dropped something," I said while pointing at the floor. She looked down and an embarrassed look broke across her face. "I'm just kidding, you didn't drop anything, I just wanted to get your name."

"I'm Matilda," she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm Ray ... Ray Love ... "

"Your last name is Love?"

"It is and you're very beautiful ... I like your smile."

"Thank you, what do you want?" she said sternly.

She was playing the tough little disaffected Emo gurl, but I could see that gleam in her eyes ... she was interested. "What do I want? Where are you from?"

"Here."

"Oh ... the first little gurl I've met who lives in the club."

She giggled. "I live in Summerlin."

"Oh ... an entitled white gurl priss from Summerlin."

A look of shock broke across her face. "I'm not like that ... It's not like that..."

I smiled. "I'm teasing you, little gurl ... relax." She grinned and I could see the look of relief etched on her face. "So ... you're meeting your boyfriend here?"

"No, I ... I ... don't have a boyfriend."

"No, I know you don't." I paused for a moment. "That's not what you want anyway, is it?"

Her lips split into a playful smile. "You don't even know me, how can you possibly presume to know what I want?"

"You don't need a boyfriend, you need a strong black Daddy, don't you?"

She bit her lip and her face flushed in embarrassment. "I ... I ..."

Just then, her friend tapped her shoulder. "C'mon, Mattie, grab your drink, we're going back to our table."

She looked at her friend, then back at me. I saw the longing in her eyes, the hunger. I knew she wanted to stay, it was just a question of her giving in to that desire. I leaned in, put my hand on her thigh, gave it a squeeze, and whispered into her ear. "Are you going to stay on the porch tonight with the puppies, or run with the wolves?"

She bit her lip again and smiled. I could see the wheels turning. She turned and whispered something into her friend's ear. I tried not to smile when I witnessed the shocked look on her friend's face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ... I am ..." Matilda said.

Her friend leaned in and gave her a little hug, then shot me a disapproving look before walking away to join up with the rest of their group. She turned and gave me an expectant look as if asking ... what's next?

"Finish your drink, little gurl, I want to dance." Over the next minute or so, we sipped our drinks in silence. For the first time since I'd started talking to her there was a real sexual tension between us, and it was as if the die had been cast. "So just how old are you, anyway?"

A dismayed look broke across her face. "I'm twenty-one."

I shot her a stern look. Those Lyin' Eyes. "Bullshit ... the truth, little gurl."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear so she couldn't be overheard. "I'm eighteen, I have a fake I.D."

"College or high school?"

"I'm a freshman at UNLV."

"Aren't you supposed to say 'fresh-person,' or some such shit?"

She giggled. I liked her smile and she had great eyes. "How old are you?" she asked shyly.

"Guess."

Her eyes traveled over me as she sized me up. "Thirty."

"Close ... twenty-eight." She took another sip of her drink, cranberry juice and vodka I surmised. She twirled her long blue hair between her fingers, which made my cock twitch.

"What do you do?" she asked.

"I work in the IT department at the Bellagio."

"You have your own place?"

"Yeah, you're going to have to slum it outside of Summerlin tonight."

She broke into a big smile and touched my chest. A very flirty first move. She looked into my eyes and I knew she wanted me to kiss her, but that was going to be on my terms ... little gurl needs to learn her place. I grabbed her hand. "C'mon, I wanna dance."

The club was still packed and it took us a bit to fight our way to the dance floor. Once we finally got there, I took her in my arms and pressed her body against mine. We moved together in perfect unison, as one. She had a great sense of rhythm and could really move, which I immediately liked. I pulled her in close and rubbed my erect cock against her stomach. I could hear her moan, even above the thumping house music.

I pushed her away from me, and she raised both of her hands above her head and began to seductively twirl in front of me. For the first time I was able to inspect her body up close. She was just a little lanky, and I guessed her height to be about 5'8". She had great legs and a phenomenally round, jiggly ass.

I pulled her close and spun her around so she was facing away from me. I then put my hands on her hips and twerked my cock into her bottom. She immediately bent her upper body at the torso and pushed back against me. I could feel at least a hundred desirous eyes on me. The little twinks wanted me, but tonight I chose her.

It was getting hot in the club. I wasn't sure if that was a result of the summer heat or me pressing my now semi-erect cock into the back of her short little plaid skirt. Even over the thumping house music I could hear her little grunts. I turned her around so she faced me. I could see that hungry, desperate look in her eyes and I seized the moment. I pulled her to me, pressed her body into mine, and gave her a long, hot kiss. I loved how she responded to me. I could hear her moan into my mouth and her body melted into mine.

Just as I broke the passionate embrace, the music stopped and I wrapped my arm around her. "C'mon, let's get another drink."

We got off the dance floor and found a small empty booth in the corner. I sat down and she slid up against me. I felt her shiver when I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh. Just as I was about to lean in and kiss her again, a waitress approached. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"We'll take two bottles of water, a Hennessy, and a ..." I looked at her expectedly.

"Vodka and Red Bull." The waitress scurried away to fetch our drinks.

Our eyes met. "So, your name is Mattie?"

She blushed. "How did you know my name, my real name?"

"That's what your friend called you at the bar." She looked flustered. It was evident she wasn't used to answering that type of question.

"My real name is Matt, but my friends call me Mattie."

"So Matilda is ..."

"That's the name I use when I ... you know ..."

"When you dress."

She looked down, unable to meet my gaze. "Yes." There were a few seconds of uncomfortable silence and our eyes met. "Can I admit that I'm nervous, Ray?"

"Why are you nervous?"

"I haven't been dressing long and I've never ..."

"You've never ... what?"

"I've sucked, but I've never ..."

"You've never what?"

She looked down and her face broke into a deep red ember. "You know."

I took her hand and placed it on my basket. "Is this what you want?"

Our conversation was interrupted by the waitress returning with our order. She slid her hand away when I reached into my pocket and pulled out two twenties. "Keep it."

The waitress smiled in appreciation. "Thank you, honey, have a good night."

I looked back at Matilda. "Put your hand back on my cock." Immediately, she complied. "Now answer the question."

She bit her lip seductively. "Yes, that's what I want." We took a sip of our drinks. She began to gently rub my cock through my pants under the table until it grew to full hardness. "Oh, God,." she whispered.

I smiled. "Is that still what you want, little gurl?" I could see the wheels spinning. She was trying to wrap her mind around the ramifications of her next answer.

"I ... I ..."

"You know it's not going in just your mouth ... don't you?" There was that look again ... that lust ... that hunger.

"I know."

"Do we need to dance again, or are we done with that shit for tonight?"

"We don't need to dance again."

"Finish your drink, then." Her hand never left my cock. It was as if she was mesmerized by it. While she sipped her drink, her fingers ran up and down my length on the outside of my leather pants. I watched as her fingertip traced around the rim of her glass. I could tell she was still nervous, but thankfully she was settling down somewhat. She knew what was coming, but I didn't want her completely terrified about it. I finished the last sip of my Hennessy. It was time. "Let's go."

She downed the last of her drink. "Are we getting a hotel room?"

"Yeah, a fancy one in Summerlin."

She shot me a playful look. "I'm really not rich, you know."

"Of course you're not."

She gave me a radiant smile. "So, no hotel, then?"

"No, we're going to my place ... you don't strike me as the crazy-bitch type."

Her jaw dropped. "I'm not."

"I know, I'm messing with you."

She smiled and pressed herself against my body as we walked out of the club. Once we were outside, the oppressive heat hit us. The skies had cleared and there was still a hint of humidity in the air. There was just a slight breeze which we locals describe as the hair-dryer-in-the-face effect. It was a nice evening, though. There was a full moon and the palm fronds were gently swaying in the desert air. We walked about twenty feet to the cab stand and slid into the back of the next waiting taxi. After I gave the cabbie my address, she moved her hand back on my cock.

These white gurls, they just can't get enough of it. "You can do more than touch it."

A shocked look broke across her face. "Here ... right now?"

"Yes ... right here ... right now."

She looked at the cabbie, who had his eyes on the road, and then back at me. She unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out of its tight confines. Her eyes got wide and she giggled. "Oh, God ... I've never seen one that-"

"I know, get to it."

She started stroking me, which quickly brought me to full hardness. Then she grasped me at the base and slowly squeezed while moving her hand upward, which produced a large dollop of pre-cum that oozed from the head. She smiled, licked her lips, and took my cock in her mouth. While the cab moved through the streets of Sin City, her head slowly bobbed up and down on my member. Her mouth felt so good. I weaved my hand through her blue hair and pushed her head down, which sent my member deep into her throat. "Yeah, that feels good, little gurl," I said huskily.

My little comment drew the attention of the cab driver and he adjusted his rearview mirror lower so he could get a clear view of the goings-on in the back seat. His face broke into a big grin. "She's got one hot little mouth, doesn't she?" he said.

"Yeah, the best I've had in a while."

She was letting out little muffled moans and making obscene slurping sounds that could easily be heard throughout the vehicle. I was very impressed with her skills. She was taking me down to the root, which wasn't an easy feat for most of the women I'd been with.

"We'll be at your destination in about ten minutes."

Almost immediately she quickened the pace and her hand began to squeeze and gently fondle my testicles. "Yeah, little gurl, just like that."

Her head was bobbing up and down on my cock at what could only be described as a torrid pace. I looked up and my eyes met the taxi driver's in the rearview mirror. He obviously couldn't get enough of what was going on in the back seat. I couldn't care less if he watched, but I was concerned about getting home in one piece. "Make sure you watch the road every once in a while too."

He grinned. "No promises, but I'll try."

I could feel her saliva run down my cock and begin to collect on my balls. Her head was bouncing wildly and I could feel my orgasm start to build. "Yeah, gurl ... just a little more ... I'm almost there ..."

She grasped my cock and started to slowly pump me up and down while simultaneously concentrating on the head. I could feel her tongue swirl. I closed my eyes and volley after volley of semen squirted into her mouth. She moaned and made little slurping sounds, and I could tell she was swallowing what was in her mouth. I put my hand back in her hair again and I could feel her tongue travel along my length as she cleaned me.

The cab started to slow down and she tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up the fly. She straightened herself up and slid closer to me. "That'll be $21.75," the cabbie said.

"What, no discount for the show?" The driver smiled and a deep blush broke over Matilda's face.

"How 'bout we call it an even ten. She did put on a very hot performance, it made my night." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ten. "Have a good night, you crazy kids."

I shot him a little smile as we made our way into the building. We took the elevator up to the 38th floor and I reached into my pocket, pulled out my keys, and unlocked the door.

"Oh this is just beautiful," she said as we stepped into the great room.

"Thank you, take a look around."

I could hear her boots thump as she walked across the hardwood floors and took in her surroundings. The elongated space was separated by a kitchen in the middle and my dining and living room areas were to either side. The condo also featured floor-to-ceiling windows that faced south and afforded me great views of the Las Vegas strip. "Would you like a bottle of water, or maybe another drink?" She was standing near the window and taking in the millions of lights that were majestically lighting up the space.

"A bottle of water sounds wonderful."

After going to the refrigerator to get the water, I moved up behind her. "So you don't have this view in Summerlin?"

She giggled. "No, I don't."

I set the bottles of water on the coffee table and placed my hand on her ass. She let out a little moan when I began to rub. There were a few moments of comfortable silence while she continued to take in the stunning view. She had such a nice ass: round and sexy, just like I crave.

"You have such a nice place, you must do very well at the Bellagio."

At that moment, work was the last thing on my mind. However, I liked that she took an interest. "I've been working there for six years and I run a small team."

"So you started working there out of college?"

"Yeah, I interned there my senior year and they hired me when I graduated." I was rubbing her ass harder now and I could tell she was having trouble concentrating on our conversation.

"Maybe I ... I'll work for you someday, then," she said between little moans.

"You're studying Computer Science?"

"I'm an English Lit major, but I also love computers so I've thought about switching programs."

She let out a little gasp when I moved my hand under her skirt. "You're not going to start quoting Jane Austen for me, are you?" Her breathing was rapidly becoming shallow and she was taking in short little sips of breath.

"I ... I ... I can't even form a coherent thought."

"And why is that, little gurl?"

She was pushing her ass back against my hand. She couldn't get enough. "Because ... because ..." she let out a little moan. "Because of the way you're touching me."

"No one's touched you like this before, have they?" I looked into the glass. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on my hand.

"No, Ray ... no one."

I flipped her little plaid skirt up, which exposed her cute little boy-short rainbow panties. "Put your hands on the glass," I growled. Immediately, she complied. I ran my hands over the little lace panties, and instinctively she spread her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Thrills in the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds