Through My Oldest Son

"Why Maria, it is so nice you stopped by," I whispered playfully. "It is so nice to fuck you!" I whispered, my body convulsing just thinking about our sex, my hips pumping against her as she felt me, her body lurching to meet my involuntary thrust. My flaccid cock ground into her slit once more.

"Why Mr. Morrison, it is so nice to be fucked by you!" she played my game. "But, we are not done yet! Not by a mile!" she groaned, pressing her body upwards, legs pulling my ass to her again. She pushed me off her body, my limp cock sliding across her leg. "Up!" she instructed. Standing, I watched as she pulled the covers off the bed. "On your back," she ordered.

I moved to lay on the bed, on my back. Maria kneeled beside me, her hands stroking along my legs, up my thighs, over my limp cock, her nails raking me. She moved to me, leaning to place a tit into my mouth. "I need my tits sucked Mr. Morrison!" she instructed. She shoved the flesh into my mouth. I complied eagerly. "Lick my body Mr. Morrison," she whispered, moving all around my face, my tongue darting in and out of my mouth. First one nipple, then the other passed. I took each one, grabbing it between my teeth, flicking the flesh hard. She moved to allow me to bite large amounts of her tit flesh into my mouth, sucking, nipping softly. She would snuggle down with me, nibbling on my neck as I did hers, then pull upwards, push her shoulder to my mouth, then her arm. Stretching hard, she slid her arm pit over my mouth and tongue. "Lick me! Bite me!" she instructed. I nipped at her flesh, getting skin to chew softly. I pinched her free nipple firmly as she pushed her body to me. Laying beside me, I knew what she wanted. I rose quickly, starting along her shoulders, biting her flesh softly, gently, moving down her body.

As I moved lower, I spread her legs, moving to kneel between them. I continued my journey, licking her hips, kissing the small of her back. I nipped along her hips, nipped the crease between her leg and ass. Her hips lifted, raising her ass slowly. I moved to the center, nipping the lower side of her ass. Kissing my way upwards, I reached the top of her crack. "I'm clean," she whispered. "Please!" she grunted hoarsely. Slowly, painfully, I made my trek to her asshole slow, torturous. Grabbing each cheek gently, I spread her cheeks. Her puckered hole exposed, her hips lifted quickly. "Yes," she whispered. My tongue licked slowly, moving toward her. Her hips lifted higher, cheeks spreading wider. As my tongue touched her ring, her body lurched upwards, driving my tongue firmly against her. I probed hard, reaming her. Her body humped up and down. I shoved my thumb deep into her cunt as she gasped, screaming. My tongue reamed her harder, pushing against her asshole. Pulling my thumb out, I ran it over the her tightest hole, and pushed forward hard. My thumb popped through the tight ring, muscles squeezing tight as her body exploded again. I forced my thumb deeper as she cried out. Quickly, harder with each thrust, I hammered her, forcing my thumb deep in her ass. My cock grew instantly rigid.

"On your knees," I ordered. We scrambled quickly. Fisting my cock, I shoved it into her cunt hard. Wet, open, my cock slid quickly into her body. I could feel it pass under my thumb. After several strokes, fully coated, I pulled back, popped my thumb out, and pushed my rigid cock to her ass. Tight, I pushed hard, pulling savagely on her hip bones, driving the head through her tight ring. Thrust after thrust, I buried more cock in her ass. Her beautiful butt slapped my hips as I buried my cock deep. "Ready?" I grunted out. I could see her grabbing the sheet, feel her pushing back against me.

"Yes! Fuck me hard Mr. Morrison!" she groaned, thrusting her hips to me.

Grabbing her hips bones for leverage, I slammed my body forward. I impaled her ass, driving all 9 ½ inches deep into her bowels. Lust took over. Thought completely lost, I fucked her hard. Thrust after thrust buried my cock in her petite body. I fucked her, pounding her flesh with each penetration. Our breathing was ragged. My balls slapped her clit as I drove deep. Minutes passed. A warmth spread through our bodies as I pounded her ass. I could feel my nuts tighten, knowing my orgasm was seconds away. My cock enlarged even more, ready to spit my juices in her ass.

"Wait!" grunted Maria. Pounding harder, our bodies slapping together hard, a loud squeak erupted from her. "Yes!" she screamed. "God yes!" followed.

I exploded as well, my orgasm washing over me hard. I thrust, grinding our bodies together hard, pulling her hips, forcing my cock to spit cum deep in her body. After several spurts, I collapsed over her body. Pushing her flat on the bed, I ground my deflating cock into her ass, growling over her shoulder into her ear. I could barely breathe. "Are we done yet?" I asked.

"For the moment Mr. Morrison!" she whispered. "Only for the moment," she continued convincingly. "Next comes the sharing part," she stated glancing over her shoulder at me.

My sphincter tightened as my hips thrust forward one more time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds