• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Thunder Storm

Thunder Storm

12

Nicaya stepped off the stage, sweat dripping from every pore on her body. She had just danced her fourth set for the evening and was debating whether or not to circulate through the club. Counting her tips, she soon realized she made a nice bit of cash, making the choice of prowling the club a little bit harder. That's when her chocolate eyes focused through the smoky haze of the club on her number one customer. He had been coming here consistently for the last five months or so. Usually sitting right next to the stage, waiting patiently for Nicaya to come on. Deciding that it wouldn't hurt to do a few more dances, Nicaya went back into the dressing room to freshen up. When she emerged, her braids were crimped, falling into lovely waves down between her shoulder blades, a black leather bra, which wasn't more than two tiny patches of leather and string, matching leather G-string and a pair of laced up vinyl platform go-go boots. Sauntering up to his table, ignoring the various requests.

"Hey there blue eyes, wanna private dance?" she whispered seductively in his ear.

"Hey baby, you know I do." he said, eyeing her luscious body.

"Table, lap or mattress?"

"Tonight I feel like splurging, how about all three?"

"Let's rock then." she said, taking his hand, leading him back to the private dancing area.

For the next hour or so, Victor sat there mesmerized by her naked, gyrating body. Yearning to reach out and touch her glistening body. Night after night, Victor dreamed about this girl. He barely new anything about her, yet she haunted his every waking moment.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go out with me one day?" he asked, licking his dry lips. He had been working up the courage to ask her for almost two months. Nicaya stopped in mid-grind, processing what he had just said. Normally she didn't date her customers, but secretly she had been waiting to see if he would ask her out.

"Sure, I don't see why not. You're not a psycho or anything right?" she laughed, shaking her full breasts in his face.

"I'm not psycho, just crazy about you, baby."

"Write your number down and I'll give you a call." Nicaya said as she continued her routine. Victor took out a hundred dollar bill and wrote his number down on it, sticking it in her garter belt.

"Alright sexy, time's up. I'll give you a call later." Nicaya said, blowing him a kiss. Victor watched her body jiggle out of the room.

Nicaya examined the bill, half laughing at the joy of getting a big tip, not to mention getting his number.

"Hey Nick, how did you do tonight?" a busty redhead asked.

"Pretty good...pretty good indeed." she murmured, staring at the phone number.

Victor could hardly focus on work. He had been waiting for Nicaya to call him for almost three days. He would have gone back to the club to talk to her, but he had been swamped at work, not to mention his children were visiting. He had almost given up hope when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?" he asked, answering on the fifth ring.

"Blue eyes?" Victor's heart did somersaults hearing her voice.

"Solitaire?"

"Actually, it's Nicaya." she said, laughing softly.

"Beautiful name. And it's Victor."

"Well Victor, how are you doing today? Better yet, what are you doing today?"

"Um, I'm fine and not much. How about you on both?"

"About the same. Listen, if you want to go out tonight, I'm free."

"Kewl. Where can I pick you up at?"

"I'll meet you. What time do you get off work?"

"Six."

"Gimme your job address and I'll be there."

Nicaya wrote down the address and directions to his job. Stretching out on her bed. she looked at the clock, seeing that it was still early, she dozed back off.

The day went at snail's pace for Victor. He tried working to pass the time, but it didn't help. He was a ball of nerves waiting for six to get here.

Nicaya kicked the covers off her bed, stretching her nubile body. Turning on the stereo, she danced her way through her closet, finding a subtle outfit to wear. She couldn't wear her "work" clothes because they were way too skimpy and she couldn't wear her "house" clothes because they were way too frumpy. She settled on a black cotton tee and a pair of black vinyl pants. Silver bangles on her wrists, silver hoops in her ears, an ankh ring on her thumb, and a thin leather choker with the word 'Diva' inscribed on it. She had brushed her long braid straight back. Spraying on some Red perfume and adding some shiny lip gloss, she hopped in her car and drove off.

Victor nervously shifted from side to side. In the back of his mind, a little voice taunted him, telling him that he wasted his time and money on her. Nicaya saw him standing there and beeped her horn at him to get his attention.

"Hey blue eyes." she said, stepping out of her car.

"Hot damn." Victor whispered, his blue eyes locked on the vision of black beauty approaching him.

"You like?"

"I love." he said, taking her in his arms, hugging her close. "I have been waiting to hold you in my arms." he whispered.

"Well here I am. Where are we heading?"

"Hadn't really given it much thought. Anywhere in particular you want to go?"

"Yep. Get in." she said, walking back towards her car. Victor got in the car, smiling at Nicaya. They drove for about an hour and an half, making small talk. They pulled up to a secluded gazebo, surrounded by lush greenery.

"I come here to think. It's quiet and peaceful. Not to mention, away from the hustle of the club." Nicaya softly spoke, leaning back against the hood of her car.

"It is very beautiful." Victor finally said.

"What is, the scenery or me?" she joked.

"Both are gorgeous." he answered, looking deep in her dark eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off her dark, honey brown body. Nicaya gazed in his cerulean eyes, losing herself over and over again.

"C'mon, I want to show you something." she said, breaking the moment. Taking his hand, running towards the gazebo. Victor ran behind her, laughing. Dusk added a sweet pink tinge to the soft blue sky. Nicaya pulled out a soft blanket from underneath the steps of the gazebo, spreading it out on the ground. Together, the laid back on the blanket. holding hands. Victor never felt at peace before in his entire lifetime, yet here he was, lying next to a virtual stranger, telling her his life story, his hopes, his dreams, everything. Nicaya in turned opened the book of her life for his reading enjoyment.

"Nicaya, this is the best date I have ever been on."

"Me too, blue eyes."

"I want to go out with you again."

"Was hoping you would ask me out again."

"Well, you know I have two little girls. Their mother is throwing them a party next week and they want me to come. I know you don't have to, but I would love it if you would come with me."

"You sure it won't be any problems? I don't want to cause any baby momma drama."

"No problems. But, if you feel uncomfortable, I understand."

"Actually, I would love to go. What's the occasion?"

"It's my oldest daughter's birthday."

"Good. Do you mind if I bring a gift?"

"You are amazing. Sure, bring what you like. She'll be nine, still plays with dolls, toys, the whole nine."

"Great. Well, let's get out of here. The mosquitoes get pretty bad out here." she laughed, standing up, stretching. Victor watched her, gathering his courage. Standing up behind her, he turned her around and kissed her lips softly. Nicaya wrapped her arms around his waist, holding his close, returning his kiss. She abruptly broke the kiss.

"Victor, I really like you and I don't want to ruin anything by rushing."

"You should like a man, you know that?" Victor laughed. He had never heard a woman say that before.

"Victor you must know something about me. I don't bullshit, don't pull punches, none of that. Straight and to the point." she chuckled.

"Good. I like that in a woman."

Holding hands they strolled back to the car. Nicaya dropped Victor back off at his job, kissing him a few more times before she headed home. Victor drove home, his spirits soaring. Once inside his house, he checked his answering machine. He was surprised to hear Nicaya on the machine telling him that she got home okay. The next message was from his ex-wife, Stacey. Taking a deep breath, he dialed her number.

"Hey Stacey, what's up?"

"Oh Vic, I was just thinking about you." she drawled. He knew just from the sound of her voice she had been drinking.

"Well what's up Stacey, I got the message to call you."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." she giggled, "Um, are you coming to Elena's birthday party?"

"Yeah, I'll be there. Do you mind if I bring a date?"

"A date?" it took a moment for what he said to pierce through the drunken haze, "You're seeing someone?'

"Yeah, just came back from a date with her."

"Well ain't that a kick in the pants. Who is she?"

"She's a beautiful, young woman. Intelligent, sensitive, outgoing."

"Okay, okay I got the point. So you're bringing Ms. Wonderful to the party. She got a name? A job?"

"What are you, the FBI?"

"You're bringing her around my girls, so I have every right to ask." she said impatiently.

"Fine. Her name is Nicaya and she's a dancer."

"A stripper?! You're bringing a fucking stripper to your child's party?" she shrieked.

"Stacey, where were you working when I met you?" he asked quietly. The question silenced any further arguments that she had. Simply because when Victor met her, she was stripping and prostituting herself. Victor helped her clean up her act. Only problem was she developed this holier than thou complex.

"Fine. Bring her, but tell that woman she had better not act or dress slutty or they'll be hell to pay!" CLICK

Victor shook his head, laughing as he hung up the phone.

********

"Hi mom."

"Nicaya? Good lawd chile, where have you've been? You ain't called me in a month of Sundays."

"I'm sorry Mom. I know I should have called. I don't have any excuse."

"Don't be sorry chile, I don't have any sorry children, just apologize and promise me that you won't do it again."

"Yes Ma'am." she laughed, "Mom, I met a guy."

"Really? Where?"

"Um, at work."

"Work?" her mother sighed, "Well chile, you know how I feel about work, but if you think he's worth it, then you know you have my blessing."

"I know Mom, that's why I want you to meet him.

Nicaya talked to her mom for almost an hour, going on and on about Victor.

Nicaya had just finished wrapping up the birthday gifts when her doorbell rang.

"Hey blue eyes." she smiled, hugging him tight.

"Hey baby. You look wonderful."

Nicaya was wearing a knee-length, white cotton dress with a rhinestone butterfly across her breasts. She pulled her braids into two Pocohantas-style ponytails. She was wearing a pair of Greek-style heeled sandles, that laced up, criss-crossing up her shapely calves.

"Well you look pretty good yourself." she said. Victor was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white Polo shirt.

"You bought all of this for my girls?" he asked, looking over the various sized gifts.

"Yeah, I kinda went overboard. I don't have any kids or little sisters, so I couldn't make my mind up." she laughed.

After loading his car up, Victor opened the door for her, watching her heart shaped ass wiggle into the seat. When they pulled up to the house, the party was in full swing. Laughing children running in every direction, parents watching from the patio.

"Daddy!" Elena squealed, running towards the car.

Stacey heard her daughter and turned around. She saw Nicaya getting out of the car. The pangs of jealously stabbed at her insides as she watched the stunning woman smile and laugh with her daughter.

"Hey princess. I want you to meet someone. Princess this is Ms. Nicaya."

"Nice to meet you, Mizz Nicaya."

"I hear it's your birthday."

"Yep, it's my birthday and mommy said I'm a big girl now." she said proudly.

"I see. Your mommy was right, you are a big girl." Nicaya said, tickling her chin, making her giggle in her daddy's arms. Victor watched her play with his daughter, his heart overflowing.

"Isn't this a hallmark moment."

"Oh, Stacey, didn't hear you come up."

"Mommy meet Mizz Nicaya." Elena giggled.

"Hi you doing, I'm Nicaya. You have a lovely home." she said, extending her hand.

"I know, dear." she said condescendingly, ignoring her hand, "Elena go find your sister, it's time to cut the cake."

"Come with me daddy!" she said, pulling on his arm. Victor reluctantly followed, not wanting to leave Nicaya in the clutches of his bitter, drunk ex.

"So, you're the flavor of the month?"

"Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me. You should know that Victor was over here last night. We laughed all night long about you and your little date. Yes we fucked, so you don't have to worry your pretty little head. I'm always going to be in the picture." she lied. Stacey didn't want Victor to be with anyone else, let alone someone better than her. "Oh yeah, before I forget, he doesn't stay with strippers once he fucks them. He told me so. Told me that strippers are easy lays and that's the only reason he dates them."

Nicaya's blood was boiling. She didn't know what to believe. But she knew that her mother raised her better.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of games or mind trips you're into, but back off. I just came here to give your daughters some gifts, nothing more nothing less. And I'm only gonna tell you this once, you will only disrespect me this one time because of the occasion, but know this now if you ever come near me again, you will regret it."

Stacey was drunk, but she knew that she had crossed the line.

"Whatever."

"Everything okay?" Victor asked. He didn't like the cat-who-swallowed-the canary look on Stacey's face.

"Oh, everything is simple wonderful, right Nicaya?" Stacey laughed, walking away.

"You okay baby?"

"I'm fine." she said through clenched teeth.

Victor was about to ask her what happened when his daughter's squeals snapped him back to the party.

"Oh Daddy, look at what Mizz Nicaya got me!" Elena cooed. In her tiny hand, she held a thin gold chain with a solid gold locket that had 'Princess' engraved on the back of the heart.

"Wow princess. That is really beautiful." Victor said, locking it around her neck.

"Yes very pretty." Stacey muttered, jealousy still rearing it's ugly head.

"I'm glad you like it sweetheart." Nicaya said, smiling softly.

"Me want one! Me want one!" Betsy whined. Betsy was the youngest.

"Babydoll, it's Elena's birthday. Next time, okay?" Victor promised.

"Actually, I have something for you too, little one." Nicaya said, pulling out another tiny box. Opening the velvet box, inside was a thin silver chain with a tiny silver locket with 'BabyDoll' engraved on it.

"Oooh look Mommy!" Betsy squealed.

"Guess her sugar daddies paid for those." Stacey whispered in a bitchy voice to one of her cronies. Nicaya could feel the eyes burning holes into her body as she sipped some punch. The catty whispers and snickers drove her crazy.

"Victor, I need to get out of here."

"Well what the hell is going on? One minute you're all smiles, next you look like you're ready to kill something."

"Are you going to take me home or what?" she asked impatiently

"I can't at this moment. Elena is getting ready to cut her cake."

"Don't worry about it, I'll walk." Victor was about to go after her, when he heard the children singing happy birthday.

Nicaya walked down the road, fighting a serious urge to cry. The sounds of rolling thunder only added to her misery.

"Oh fuck." she mumbled as the first drop of rain fell. Soon Nicaya was walking in the midst of a thunderstorm. Her cotton dress clinging to her body, the material becoming transparent.

"The perfect ending to a perfect day!" she shouted.

Victor stared out the window, watching the rain zigzag against the glass. They had hustled all the children inside when they heard the storm approaching. He silently swore underneath his breath, partly angry at himself, partly anger at Nicaya.

"So, um, Vic, where's your stripper?" Stacey asked.

"Stacey what the fuck did you say to her?"

"I didn't say nothing that wasn't true. Told her that I was always going to be in the picture. Yadda yadda yadda. She just couldn't handle it."

"You drunk bitch! You said something more to her!" he hissed in her ear so that no one else could hear.

"So what if I did? You're mine Victor. You don't need her." she whined.

"Elena, Betsy daddy has to go. I'm glad you liked your gifts and Ms. Nicaya will call you a lil later." Victor said, quickly kissed their chubby faces, before sprinting out the door.

Victor drove down the street, his wipers doing double duty under the heavy rainfall. He could barely make out Nicaya trudging down the road.

"Nicaya! Nicaya!" he shouted,as he rolled the window down.

"Leave me alone Victor! Go back to your wife!" she spat, running from the car.

"Shit!" he swore, speeding up. He stopped the car a few feet ahead of her, cutting her off.

"Wait one minute Nicaya!" Victor got of the car, grabbing her by the arms. "I don't know what Stacey said to you, but she's a jealous, vindictive, drunk! I only want to be with you!"

"Get off of me! Get off!" she shouted, fighting him. He couldn't believe how strong she was. He ended up pushing her back onto the hood of the car, pinning her down.

"Will you listen to me?! I don't want her! I only want you!" He pinned her wrists to the car.

"Why did you tell her that I was a dancer?" she cried.

"Are you ashamed of what you do?" he asked quietly.

"Yes Victor!" she shouted, as she continued fighting him. Her wet body struggling beneath his was driving him crazy.

"Nicaya you are absolutely beautiful. I love watching you dance. I love watching the way you walk, the way you talk, hell I just love watching you." he whispered, kissing her lips. Nicaya struggled a bit more, before succumbing to kiss. One soft kiss turned into one long, passion filled lip lock. Victor pushed her back on the hood of the car, his hands caressing the breasts that he only dreamt of touching. He positioned himself between her legs that instictively wrapped around his waist.

Nicaya moaned against his mouth as she felt the metalic head of his zipper tease her swelling clit. Victor pushed her dress up, gazing at her rain soaked body as if seeing it for the first time. He freed her lush breasts from their lacy prison, his mouth greedily attaching to her hershey nipples.

"Oooh Victor..." she moaned, her finger weaving through his dark brown hair. Victor made love to her breasts, feeding on the sweet globes of flesh as if they were his last meal. Slowly he began to grind his hips against hers, soon her hips fell in sync with his. He could feel the heels of her sandals digging into his lower back. Disentangling himself from her, he pulled off her panties. He nearly came then and there when he saw her shaved cunt, the raindrops beading on the smooth skin. Victor bent his head, letting his tongue lightly run along her wet slit, tasting her sweetness.

"Not yet Victor, I need to feel you." she moaned, pulling his head up. The painful throb in his cock was motivation enough. Unzipping his clingy jeans, his thick, juicy cock sprang out. He repositioned his body between her smooth thighs, teasingly rubbing the head of his cock against her swollen clit and labia. Her lusty whimpers were like music to his ears as he slowly sank his cock inside her tight sheath.

"Oh gawd Nicaya...you're so fucking wet..so goddamn tight..." he moaned, slowly stroking the satin walls of her cunt.

Slow, deep strokes in and out of her cunt. The curve of his cock letting him rub against that sensitive bundle of nerves in her womanhood, his hips grind against hers teasing her clit. Nicaya wrapped her legs around his waist, meeting his strokes. Both oblivious to the down pour of rain, the sound of rolling thunder and the occasional car whizzing by. Victor kept rubbing his hands through her drenched hair, caressing her face. Nicaya would turn her head, kissing the palms of his roaming hands. Nicaya could feel the orgasm building deep within her very core. She unwrapped her legs, spreading her thighs wide, letting his stroke even deeper inside her cunt. Victor moaned against the hollow of her neck, feeling his cock sliding deeper inside her wet heat. Her nails lightly scratching his back, her teeth nibbling on his earlobe.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Thunder Storm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds