Tickets to Paradise Ch. 04

"Why don't we get out of here and head back to my room, I want to make you feel even better!" He sounded so cute with his slight southern drawl. I was really tempted to go with him back to his room. His hands felt so soft, while his cock felt so hard. Derek had reached around and was pinching and tweaking my hardened nipples. He was placing kisses all over my neck and ears. Derek was whispering sweet nothings into my ear and I was just soaking it all in.

Totally aroused and lost in the excitement, our encounter was disturbed by a feminine voice "Is this spot taken?" asked the beautiful black woman. It was Sheila! Startled, Derek jumped off of my chair and I got up to give my friend a big hug. I think Sheila was a little shocked by my nudity, but she returned the embrace in kind. Sheila then reached down and handed me my top. I took the tiny garment and to put it back on. I sat with Sheila on her lounge chair. Derek stood dumbfounded, his thick cock was hanging out of his suit. The thick and veiny shaft was throbbing at the beat of his heart. I could see a pearl of clear liquid at the opening of his dick. I felt a desire to lick it off, but the presence of my friend told me otherwise.

"You better put that thing away sir! I wouldn't want a bird to think it was a worm and take off with it!" Sheila laughed. It was true compared to her husband, this man had a much smaller dick. I sort of liked it, it looked like the kind of dick designed to bring me all sorts of pleasure! Sheila was apparently a size queen! Derek scrambled to stuff his cock back inside its chamber. With one final glance I subconsciously licked my lips.

"Oh I'm so happy you are feeling better!" I gushed. I was really enjoying my time down here, but I was excited to finally gab with a female! It seemed like all of these boys had one thing on their minds, and it wasn't like I was making it an easier on them! Not that the men weren't great to be around, I just always felt left out of the conversation. Sheila laid out her towel next to me, I could see that she was still trying taking it all in, my tiny bathing suit, and my gentleman caller.

Sheila and I began talking about everything that had happened over the last few days, Derek was almost all but forgotten. It was not too much longer after that I was handed a small piece of paper, Derek handed me a note, it had his name and room number on it. At the bottom it said 'call me!' He then gave me a small hug, rubbing his still hard cock on my stomach, and he then shook Sheila's hand, and with that he was on his way out. I tucked the small piece of paper into my bag, I thought it might come in handy later on.

I always knew that Sheila was beautiful, but I never really knew what she had hiding under her clothes. Sheila stood in front of me spread out on her towel. I was a little jealous of her ghetto booty, it surely wasn't fat, it stood proud like a shelf on top of her strong thighs. She wore a full bottom bikini and I could not detect one bit of cellulite.

Sheila was very dark complected, and when she sat down I noticed the strong difference in our skin tones. It really amazed me at how beautiful and wrinkle free her skin looked. Sheila was probably closer to 45 than she was 40. I hoped I would look that good after 4 kids! Sheila's tits were absolutely massive, but they didn't look too big for her body. I noticed that they still had great definition and I found myself staring at her deep cleavage on more than a few occasions.

I was having a blast, I really enjoy Sheila's company. She had the funniest stories about her kids, every story left me laughing. As I listened to her speak about her kids, I kept thinking how desperately I would like to tell similar stories. I had been dreaming of being a mommy for so long, and Sheila made it sound so wonderful. Sheila was really proud of her kids. She mentioned that she was feeling better, but she still was not 100%. She thanked me for entertaining her dear husband the night before. He mentioned how much fun Francisco and I were.

We got up to splash around in the ocean a bit. Sheila had just splashed me soaking my white suit "Damn girl! That suit practically disappears when it gets wet! You better not let my husband see that, I'm just not sure he could control himself!" Sheila said with no emotion on her face. My face turned red and I could feel heat of my embarrassment rising. The mention of Tony had flooded my mind with images of his enormous cock, I found myself speechless for the moment.

"Aw, I'm just messing with with you Kel, he knows the rules!" Sheila was laughing and with that splashed me again cooling my emotions.

"You really had me going there for a second Sheila, I was hoping that you weren't going to keep that hunk of a man all to yourself! I got a pretty good look at him last night, and I'll just say that I liked what I saw!" I returned the playful splashing as the black woman was belly laughing with me.

We decided to make our way towards the towels when I noticed Tony on his way down to the beach, he was alone, but he brought beer for us to enjoy!

"Good afternoon, ladies!" Tony was waving towards us. "Looks like everyone is situated down here, I brought some refreshments! I figured we would get thirsty down here!"

Tony couldn't rip his eyes away from the lovely beauties before him, he rushed to his wife giving her a peck on the mouth and sat down, popping some beers for us to drink. Tony mentioned that Francisco left to run my "honey do" list. He expected Francisco to be down in the next hour or so. We sat around joking and having fun. Tony was very handsy with his wife, all the while trying to be careful as to not disturb her condition. Feeling like the third wheel, I was growing impatient with Francisco, wondering where the heck he could be!

I was really getting antsy for my man when I finally noticed him coming down towards us. My heartbeat quickened and my body flushed at the sight of him. Derek had really gotten me going, and Francisco was going to reap all the rewards later on. He looked so incredible to me, his shirt was off and he was wearing mirrored aviator style sunglasses. His strong thighs twitched at every step. He stomach was rippling with muscles and the thick veins crisscrossing his biceps were pulsing.

Francisco must have been really rushing to get down here, I later find out that rather than wait for a cab, he ran all the way down the store to get our things. I could not physically keep my hands off of Francisco, I was showering him with attention and playful touches, his body was becoming a drug to me. He was certainly the center of my world right now, he made me feel like the center of his. All four of us were really enjoying each others company, Tony and Francisco were throwing a football on the beach, as Sheila and I enjoyed a late lunch. Sheila kept trying to work information from me, she could sense the obvious sexual tension between us. On more than one occasion Sheila witnessed us touching each other intimately.

Sheila was not buying the gay story one bit! Francisco had his hands all over me when we were all taking a dip in the ocean. It was obvious that we had fucked to the very observant woman. At one point Francisco got me behind a stack of chairs, he was kissing me all over and feeling me up. We were interrupted by Sheila, we had been caught red handed. Sheila picked up the ball that Tony had thrown off course, she just gave us a wink and jogged back towards her husband.

After that Francisco and I did not hide our feelings for each other. I was a little nervous when he planted a kiss on my lips right in front of Tony and Sheila. "Hey, hey, keep it yourselves, you lovebirds!" Tony and Sheila said in practical unison. "Yeah, get a room, you are making all the old married people uncomfortable!" Everyone was laughing, but I never felt more proud. It was nice to be able to share my affection in public. I wanted everyone to know that this was MY man.

As the afternoon carried on, we all agreed to meet for dinner. Tony was going to loan Francisco some more clothes for the evening. We readily accepted and watched the couple walk hand in hand back to their suite.

Just as they were out of sight Francisco was all over me, kissing me deeply and intensely feeling up my body. It was not long before I dropped his tiny briefs and had his wonderful cock in my mouth. I was pulling out all the stops sucking his monster for all to see. It really excited me to be sucking his stiff cock in public. He was pushing his long tool deep down my throat, spit was flying everywhere, it was pouring off of my chin down onto my tits. I noticed a few beach grazers had passed by probably quietly cursing Francisco's good fortune.

I had my nose buried in his pubic bone, I could feel that his abs were completely rigid, I was working his hefty balls with my free hand, I wanted so badly for him to cum down my throat. Francisco pushed back against me, pulling his cock from my throat. I stared at the throbbing tool in awe, I was a woman possessed. I lunged back towards my treat, when Francisco said "Get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck your pussy, then I will shoot my cum down your throat. I just have to get inside you!"

Without question I fell forward and Francisco took his place behind me. I could feel his strong hands on my hips. I pulled the fabric of my bikini to the side exposing my dripping wet cunt to my lover. Francisco was rubbing the tip of his cum glistened cock up and down my pussy. My big tits hung down low, the tips of my nipples were grazing the soft sand as I began pushing my hips back at the thick invader.

I squealed in delight "Oh fuck yes, fuck my pussy, make me cum! I want to cum all over your hard cock, I have been dreaming of this all afternoon!" Just as his thick cock began to stretch me to my limits I could feel my orgasm already approaching.

Suddenly we were broken from our lust induced trance, we had been caught red handed by the resort staff. They said that public nudity was not allowed on this beach, and that if we wanted to continue we would have to check out the nudist island about 500 meters across the water. The island was plainly visible from where we stood. Francisco and I got ourselves put back together and ran back to their room hand in hand.

We made it back to the cool room, Francisco had his hands in my hair, gently pulling at the roots as we kissed. I was busy pushing down my bikini bottoms, before reaching back to untie the strings of my top. I was now completely nude, and my pussy was gushing with lubrication. I was pushed to the bed, my legs splayed open, hanging off the side of the bed. Francisco dropped his Speedo and jumped on top of me, his cock was pulsing. I reached up and started stroking his monster.

"Did you get everything from the list?" I asked.

"Oh do you mean the toothpaste and deodorant? Yeah its in the bathroom!"

"No!" I cried, "The condoms! I want to feel you finish inside of me!"

Francisco was smiling wide when he pulled a long strip of gold packed condoms from the side table. I grabbed the strip, tearing one from the length. I took the packet and ripped the foil with my teeth. I then began to roll out the extra long condom over his pulsing cock. I noticed that the condom still had a little more to be unrolled and I wondered if Tony's cock would require the entire length.

I jacked Francisco's cock while slobbering all over his balls. When I felt he was sufficiently aroused I climbed on top and pushed my sex starved cunt down on his rod. My first orgasm was almost instantaneous, I was wailing and writhing with pleasure, my whole body was convulsing in pleasure. Francisco and Derek had gotten me all worked up at the beach. My screams were guttural and uncontrollable, all of my sexual frustration was being fucked out of right at that moment. It felt so good to be filled by my lovers cock.

I stared down at my man, I could see the total pleasure I was giving him. It made me so proud that I could excite so greatly.

"Oh fuck me lover, you feel so fucking good inside of me! You stretch me out so wonderfully, God I LOVE this cock!" and with those words I began to fuck him with the best moves I could think of. I was trying to milk his cock with my strong muscles. Francisco was loving every moment of it.

Francisco flipped me onto my back. He began kissing me and professing his love for me and my pussy. I was so happy to hear his words of love, but I figured they were all just heat of the moment. I really wanted to return my own feelings of love for him, but I felt like it might be a little premature.

The pounding I got last night could not even compare to what I was experiencing now. Now that Francisco's cock had a barrier he was really able to cut loose without worry of cumming too fast. Francisco did not mind the protective barrier one bit, he obviously wanted me to experience everything he had to give me. That was definitely OK with me and I was loving every second! I was working up to my third orgasm, screaming and clawing at his back.

Francisco and I noticed the clock, we only had fifteen minutes before we would be late for dinner. Francisco had been fucking me doggystyle, my cute pink butt hole was staring him in the face. He licked his thumb and barely pushed it in. I had never had such an experience, I instantly began screaming and begging for more of his cock. The anal stimulation along with the feeling of his huge cock made me fuck back him with more intensity. Francisco continued to relentlessly pound away when he felt the familiar twinges of cum boiling in his nuts.

"Did you want my cum on your face Kelly?" Francisco asked his barely coherent lover.

I replied "NO! I want it deep inside of me!"

With one final growl Francisco pushed in deep unloading a torrent of cum. His cock was throbbing and pulsing deep inside of me. I could feel the pulsing of his cock against the tight walls of my cunt. With that, I came once again at the feeling of him pumping me full of cum, not really acknowledging the fact that it would be safely deposited in the condom. It was really hot for me to imagine this stud shooting his cum directly into my pussy. His swimmers seeking out my ready to be fertilized egg.

Francisco fell down beside me as I was still prone on my hands and knees gasping for breath. My face was buried in my pillow as my ass stayed stuck up high in the air. One quick look at his cock and Francisco was startled to see that the condom had broken, he had just shot his whole load deep inside me. He looked to see if anything was dripping out, and he didn't immediately notice anything. Rather than tell me he jumped up, ripping the broken piece of rubber from his dangling cock.

I really had no idea what was going on, and truth be told, even if he had told me, I probably would not have been able to comprehend the situation. My body just felt so relaxed and my mind was completely blank. I felt like I was high, my blood was pumping fast in my veins, and I was still trying to catch my breath. I fell to my side pulling the covers over my nude body. I just wanted to bask in the glow of my orgasms.

I would later learn that, Francisco had a feeling it ripped early on in our mating. He could just tell the difference, just the head of his cock had pushed through, dulling the sensation only slightly to give him the extra stamina he needed to fuck me senseless. Francisco knew that his load was deep inside of my cervix, he could feel me opening up when he came, possibly closing up right after he was done in an attempt to better fertilize my waiting egg. He knew that I would discover the secret eventually. All that cum had to go somewhere!

Francisco was getting ready when I finally pulled myself out of my fuck induced coma joining him in the shower. I was disheveled from all of the sexual activity. After a quick clean up in the shower, and a little frisky play I got myself ready. I slid on my skin tight jeans sans panties, I didn't really see the point anymore, plus the panties Francisco bought me weren't very cute. I wondered if he had done that on purpose, wanting my pussy uncovered for the evening. It would just one less layer he would have to remove before fucking me again.

I then took the white blouse I wore on the plane, buttoning only two of the middle buttons. I tied the bottom of the shirt in a knot exposing my cute little belly button. I let my tits swing free under the soft material. I walked out of the bathroom to see my lover staring at me mouth agape.

"You look wonderful! Its so nice to see you loosening up down here!" He grabbed me by the waist and planted a kiss on my lips. He took an opportunity to stick his hand in the gap of my shirt, gently tweaking my nipples. I was becoming addicted to his touch. I pushed away from him in an effort to be on time for our dinner reservation.

"Geez, it felt like you pumped a gallon of cum! If I didn't know better, I swear I could feel your cum splashing deep inside of me! I even checked, and nope, there was nothing in there!"

Francisco just smiled and gave me another big kiss. My lover and I made our way down to Tony and Sheila's door. Sheila instantly shot a knowing look at me, apparently they heard almost everything. I smiled back meekly, not knowing that the black couple fucked each other silly listening to the lewd act next door! We made our way down to the restaurant and proceeded to have a lovely meal.

At a certain point during the meal I felt a growing wet spot in my jeans. I excused myself to the restroom to inspect. Just as I sat down Francisco's baby batter oozed from my sex. I was a little pissed, I tried to clean up as best as possible then rejoining my friends at the table.

All evening long I could feel the warm liquid leaving my pussy, and it was really beginning to make me horny! I grasped Francisco's hand under the table and gave him an admiring glance. I felt proud to be full of his cum, I could feel myself totally giving into the man that had swept me off my feet. I had to excuse myself two more times during dinner to clean up all of the cum seeping out. I was amazed at how much fluid he filled me with, part of me wanted to keep all of this cum inside of me forever! On the last occasion I began rubbing my clit working up my excitement, I was so turned on by the thrill! Francisco was the first man to cum inside of me, and he would forever have that part of me.

After dinner we all agreed to meet by the pool for some after dinner cocktails. Francisco and I walked hand in hand towards our room, I looked adoringly at Francisco while grasping his hand tightly. I had never felt closer to a man before in my life. The whole trip had been so romantic, and I never felt sexier. I just really loved the way he made me feel, everything was just so exciting and new! I really loved the way his cum coated my pussy, making me feel extra wet and slick.

We were so happy to see our luggage sitting outside of our door when we approached! The airline had come through and we finally had all of our necessities. I thought of the little surprises I had packed for my hubby. In his absence I was looking forward to Francisco enjoying me in the sexy lingerie. Its not like he needed it anyway, he seemed perfectly happy with me being completely nude. With Roger it was so much more difficult. I really had to turn up the sexy dial to keep his attention. Most of the time it could take 15 - 20 minutes for him to get his dick hard. Lingerie seemed to shorten that time considerably, especially if it was naughty.

Francisco brought in the luggage as the door slammed shut behind us. I wasted no time dropping to my knees taking my lovers cock out of his pants and sucking on his perfect dick. I really wanted to taste his cum and I was working hard to get my dessert. I was gagging on his thick cock trying to take the massive tool all the way down my throat. Francisco was loving my efforts, but he picked me up and tossed me on the bed effortlessly. He unbuttoned my soaked jeans pulling them from my hips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds