• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tickle "Torture"

Tickle "Torture"

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Tickle Torture

"I told you this was a bad idea..."

Maxim snorted and rolled his eyes, the Eevee shuffling on his hind paws to peer through the bars of the cell. He leaned forward so that his nose just barely brushed the cold bars, fingers curled around the unyielding metal. His ears twitched and he flipped his paw at the stone-walled corridor outside, though his charge could not discern the gesture through the seeping gloom.

"I happen to recall that trespassing for those rodents was your idea," he grumbled, stumbling back and forth as he peered out into a darkness only penetrated by a solitary flickering lantern. "So don't you be trying to put the blame on me now, missy. I know just what ones like you are up to."

A grey ball of fluff shivered in the shadows, rocking back on her hind legs like a kangaroo as her tail curled back and forth. Jaya coughed, not bothering to cover her short muzzle, and looked Maxim up and down, though he was not all that much taller than her anymore.

"You didn't tell me that poaching was wrong until we were doing it."

She shook her head and folded her slim arms across her chest.

"And you didn't tell me not to either."

Jaya eyed him, grey tail tucked in close to her legs. The Neopet - a Zafara, not that anyone in her new, strange world would ever understand what that meant - pursed her lips and hopped up beside her caretaker. She'd come to love the old Eevee in his own funny way, yet didn't know why he was so troubled about being in prison again. She nudged his arm, blinking with her visible eye; the other eye was covered by her viewing glass, cracked and broken after too many years of abuse. She still refused to take it off, however, letting the world shine distorted for at least half of her sight. Sometimes that was the best way in which to view the world: warped.

Their relative peace was soon to be interrupted, however, as a surly faced Sneasel - wearing the typical shady garb of a Dark type - stomped down the corridor, claws smacking the stone as he made no attempt at all to hide his approach.

As Jaya faced him squarely, though her tail trembled, he held up a metal ring and jangled a set of keys at them as if the action was supposed to mean something profound. When they did not react, he frowned and jammed one key into the cell's lock, sliding the door back with a gruelling grate of metal on stone. Maxim's shoulders pushed back, tensing as he flipped his green scarf up and out of the way, back over his shoulder. Despite his age, his ears twitched to catch every noise as the Pokemon invaded their space, eyes shadowy and flashing with intent that he could only guess at.

"Time to go!"

The Sneasel's barked command made Jaya jump and, in a moment of rare panic, shoot behind Maxim's back like a startled kitten. The Eevee shifted his weight as if he could protect her, though his stomach sank down to his heels, stirring sickeningly. He blinked as the Sneasel approached, one paw outstretched as if to ward him off through sheer will alone. Swaying on his hind paws, he bit the inside of his cheek as his arm was grabbed and he was hauled away from Jaya as if he weighed nothing more than a downy, white feather.

What could he do to protect her? Jaya squealed as the Pokemon clamped manacles around her wrists and ankles, treating Maxim to the same and dragging them from the cell when they dug in their heels. The Eevee's heart pounded and he licked dry lips, though there seemed to be no moisture left in his mouth with which he could soothe the cracks in the skin.

He shook himself, forcing his wavering focus back to the moment, back to their situation. They had to get out, they just had to. But where were they even going? Jaya grabbed at the Sneasel's arm, begging to know what was going to happen to them, but he shook her off, sending her stumbling back into Maxim who could do little more than stop her from tumbling straight onto the cold, hard floor.

His head swirled and the chains connecting their manacles clinked as they were poked and prodded down the corridor rather than led, the Sneasel forcing their heads down whenever he thought they were being a little too interested in his surroundings. Maxim didn't know where the Pokemon thought they were going to go anyway - it wasn't as if he even knew what was up and what was down anymore. And Jaya would rather stay in a cosy cell than face the tremor of whatever city they'd been carted off to.

Maxim growled and twisted as their jailer forced them into a small room off the main corridor, Jaya stumbling over her own paws as she tried to follow close on their heels so as not to be yanked by the chains. Only two wooden contraptions, to his surprise, graced the bare room, though his thoughts ran wild with what they could be used for, none of them pleasant. They were innocent, too innocent - just sitting there like they were waiting to be used. He snapped and lunged for the other Pokemon, though his blow fell short and Jaya squeaked as she was stood on, the younger, stronger Sneasel easily knocking Maxim back.

"That was ignorant."

Despite their complaints, the two found themselves swiftly pushed face-down on the contraptions, large and flat like a table. The clasps and chunks of wood at each end soon gained purpose as they clacked down securely over their wrists and ankles in turn, locking them in the set of stocks on their stomachs with nothing to protect them. Maxim wheezed, craning his neck to look at the Sneasel with eyes so wide they could have popped out of his skull.

The jailer bowed his head, pressing his paws together as if in prayer.

"You will confess."

Maxim gritted his teeth: likely story!

"Maxim?" Jaya whimpered as the Sneasel walked out of their line of sight. "What's going to happen to us?"

He swallowed, closing his eyes as the room lurched around them. What did the Sneasel think they'd done? Was poaching something of such great punishment these days?

"I don't know, Jaya," he forced out, eyes sliding traitorously away. "I don't - ah!"

She stiffened.

"What?"

Shuddering, the Eevee flinched as something cold, wet and slick flicked up the underside of his paw. He wriggled his paw, trying to pull it away and finding it quite neatly tucked into place. But he couldn't for the life of him work out what was stroking over both of his feet, paws too vulnerable in such a position. He would have expected the strike of some obscene implement, not something...ticklish.

He screwed up his muzzle, ears drooping. A tongue? What in seven heavens...

The creature intent on licking his paws bleated and trotted around to his front, white tail twitching as it butted its head affectionately into his shoulder. Maxim gaped, though clamped his mouth shut again as another of its kind took its place, tongue slithering between his toes as his paw jerked.

"Goats? This is what you're going to do to us?"

The Sneasel sighed heavily, though the sound was lost as Jaya erupted into an ear-splitting peal of laughter, rocking back and forth with enough energy to make the stocks tremble.

"This is the way of justice. Confess and all shall come to an end."

Maxim rolled his head and swallowed a curse, chin thunking into the wood as he shook. The goats, for there was surely more than one, showed him not a scrap of mercy, tongues flicking wickedly over his exposed paws and curling between his toes. He chuckled against his will, gruff laughter bursting unbidden from his lips, much like the confession the Sneasel desired.

He twisted - he would not confess! Not if this was the best the darn Pokemon had to give. He could have laughed sincerely if their situation had not been so dire, though that could have been from the goats slathering his paws in tickling tongues. Was this supposed to be torture? He closed his paw into a fist as Jaya giggled, blinking away tears as she shuddered, sucking in breath whenever her assailants allowed.

He clenched his jaw, old bones aching as the pain gave him something else to think about in the moment. Tickling? Licking? Goats? No one would have believed him if he'd told them! He guessed it was the best they could hope for. By the lords, if it wasn't effective though!

For all the willpower he claimed to have and all the misdeeds he had escaped with over the years - some of them simply tall tales he told to Jaya - the Eevee gasped, eyes wide and resolve wavering. He flexed and twitched his paws continuously, though there was no way at all in which to escape, and yelped through his laughter, Jaya smacking her wrists into the stocks as she thrashed. He didn't know what torture would have been worse - pain or the wicked fury of tickling.

Bowing his back to push his belly up from the grain of the table, he tried and failed to yank his paws away from the goats as one nipped at his sole. He could almost have imagined that the creature was taunting him, letting him think he could have a brief, delicious second of respite only to grab at his toes with blunt teeth to let its tongue slide down the ball of his paw to the sole. The rough pads did little to protect him and, by the shrieks bouncing off the walls of the small, stone torture chamber, Jaya was not faring much better.

He screwed up his muzzle, breathing shallowly whenever a break in laughter allowed him fragile respite. But it was not enough - it would not be enough until it was all over!

"Please!" He cried out, drooling as he couldn't find a moment in which to swallow, chest juddering. "Make it stop - please! Have mercy on us!"

The Sneasel, his back to the wall, bowed his head.

"All you need to do is confess."

He had to raise his voice to be heard over Jaya's squeals, her muzzle strained open in a pink gape as she rolled and yanked at the stocks, scoring dents in her fur that would surely rise into welts come morning. The Neopet giggled, though there was little breath left in her lungs to sustain her mirth, head flopping weakly from side to side on the table. Her lips moved and Maxim chanced that she was trying to say his name, though that could have simply been hopeful thinking.

Maxim growled, though the sound twisted itself into a breathless chuckle at the last possible moment, Jaya collapsed flat on the table as she couldn't even summon enough energy into her limbs to try to evade the goats. If he had not known her better, the old Eevee may have thought that she was enjoying the attention - laughter was something the two of them had been lacking of late with times hard and food scarcer than it should have been. That was why they'd been poaching.

And now she was flat out on a table with barely enough strength left to flick her tail. Considering her penchant for tickling him, he would have taken pleasure in the fact that she was getting a taste of her own medicine at long last.

As it was, the Sneasel was only after one thing and one thing alone from their mismatched duo.

"I confess! I confess!" Maxim yelled, twisting and pulling every which way to no avail as his whole body bucked wildly. "Just make it stop! Get these beasts off me! We were poaching, all right? That's all it was! Poaching!"

"Me too! Jaya shrieked, chest heaving as she struggled to find breath for the words. "We were on his land - that noble! We did it!"

The Sneasel snorted and straightened, eyes narrowing as his ears flattened down the back of his head.

"Poaching? That is your confession?"

Regardless of the crime, he had his confession and the trial could now commence. He may just leave the goats to have their way with the prisoners for a little while longer though, just because. He smiled as his captives squealed and begged for mercy, tears streaming down the older Pokemon's muzzle.

What more could one want from a little justice?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tickle "Torture"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds