• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Tiffany's Tits

Tiffany's Tits



Tiffany is a pleasantly plump divorced woman whose most noticeable feature is her large breasts. She is justifiably proud of them because, not only are they big, they are also firm and completely natural. The best thing about them is that they are topped by very sensitive nipples and she loves to have me lick and suck on her breasts until she climaxes. I really enjoy it too and that is always a major part of our love-making.

It was certainly a major part the last time we were together. When I entered her apartment, she was wearing a cardigan and a skirt and, as we stood hugging and kissing I could tell she was wearing nothing under the sweater. I started undoing the buttons while we were kissing and Tiffany thrust her chest out even more than it already was. Although she had enjoyed having my tongue in her mouth she knew she would really love it on her breasts.

That's where it was as soon as her sweater was open. One of my hands cupped one of her succulent mounds while my tongue caressed her adorable nipple, relishing its texture. Tiffany shucked off her sweater and interrupted her sighs of pleasure to say, "That feels great, George. But let's go into the bedroom. It will feel even better when we're lying there."

I followed her into the room where her bed was waiting for us. Just before lying down, she removed her skirt and I was glad to see she was not wearing anything under there either. Since I also enjoy making love naked, I took off all my clothing and lay down beside her. Tiffany was on her back with her head supported by a pillow, a big smile of anticipation on her face and her hands holding up her breasts for me to pleasure.

It was a pleasure for me too as I spent a long time licking her nipples, moving my mouth between them for a few strokes on either of the beautiful twins. Tiffany was writhing on the bed from her delight in what I was doing. When I glanced down, I saw her pussy humping into the air and I could also smell the delectable aroma of her fresh juices. I knew it was time to take her breasts into my mouth, so I drew one of the lovely globes in as far as I could and gently sucked while continuing to caress her nipple and areola with my tongue. Once again, I moved my mouth from one luscious mound to the other, sucking and licking as Tiffany moaned ecstatically and moved closer to her orgasm.

I was pressing down on her upper body, keeping one hand under either breast and Tiffany squirmed under me, presenting them to my mouth. Her legs and lower body were free to move, and move is what they did, kicking and thrashing and fucking into the air from the pleasure she was receiving, while her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. "Oh! Oh!" she blurted. "Oh, my God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

The frantic movements of her lower body intensified and her arms flailed the mattress as Tiffany enjoyed herself to the utmost. It was highly enjoyable for me too, as I held her breast securely in my mouth, licking and sucking for as long as she continued cumming. When she climaxed, it was with a great spasm of her body, arching her back and thrusting her pussy into the air, then relaxing on the bed.

After her orgasm, I got up and picked up the bottle of baby oil that was sitting on the nearby dresser. Tiffany's legs were sprawled apart on the bed so I knelt between them and feasted on the juices that she had produced. I licked the nectar from her thighs, her crotch and from all over her pussy, taking my time to get every delicious drop. When I finished, I looked up at her face. Tiffany was looking at me and smiling, from the wonderful climax she had just enjoyed, from the feel of my tongue on her pussy and, most of all, from what she knew was going to be happening next.

"Come up here, George," was her invitation as she held her twin treasures ready for me.

After I generously applied the baby oil between the lovely mounds and on my cock I crept up into position. With my hands above and beside her head supporting most of my weight, I rested my cock in the delightful nest that Tiffany was creating with her breasts. With me in place, she squeezed them together, forming a marvelous channel. To my cock, they felt like two incredible warm, vibrant pillows and I began slowly stroking between them. With every stroke, forward and back, I could feel her erect nipples rubbing pleasantly against my skin.

I could also feel Tiffany's mouth doing amazing things to the tip of my cock. Sometimes she licked when it was near. Sometimes she kissed it or pressed her tongue against the slit in the end. Sometimes she leaned her head forward and let her lips enfold and caress as much of the head and shaft as she could. She did what she wanted and I took my time between strokes so she could do whatever delightful thing she chose.

For a long time, I slowly fucked the wonderful nest Tiffany had created for me, making the incredible pleasure last, but I could feel my own climax approaching. "I'm getting ready to cum, Tiffany," I told her.

"Okay, George. I want you to cum on my tongue."

That seemed like a good idea to me too, so she moved the channel of her breasts closer to her face and I moved forward slightly so my cock head and part of the shaft entered her mouth at every stroke.

When my cock started throbbing, I knew I was ready. "Here it comes," I told her, giving an extra hard thrust.

Tiffany moved her face forward; my cock slid into her mouth, and I left it there while she stroked it with her breasts and lips. Seconds later, I groaned ecstatically and ejaculated, my semen shooting out and landing right where she wanted it. After savoring the first spurt onto her tongue, she swallowed it and let more collect before swallowing that too. We lay there quietly, my cock softening in her mouth while the cum oozed out and when she had every drop she was going to get, she swallowed it and licked her lips.

"I'm glad you like my boobies, George" she told me. "Cuz they sure like you."

*

Thank you for reading and listening to this story. I hope you enjoyed it but whatever you thought of it, please vote your opinion. Like all writers here, I also appreciate feedback, either a personal comment posted here or emailed to me. I promise to respond to any comments that include a handle or email address.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Tiffany's Tits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds