Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 08

He repeated the same on a skeptical-looking Buck.

"Welcome to Timber Pack, my brothers," Colton said.

He shook Buck's hand, then did the same with Stan.

Stan grabbed Buck's hand. He looked up at his mate through glassy eyes, a big, happy grin on his face. "Thank you."

Buck looked down at Stan in awe. "If it gets you to look at me like that, cub, I'll do anything. Anything you want."

Jed cleared his throat. "Uh, you do know he's a wolf pup and not a bear cub, right?"

Parker nudged Jed in the ribs. "God, you got a big mouth. Stop ruining their moment."

Parker's belly suddenly cramped and he doubled over and dropped to his knees.

A grin spread across Colton's face. "It's time, pup."

* * *

Parker slumped down onto the ground and wanted to die. He was completely naked and everyone was staring at him, but he couldn't even stop to care. He itched everywhere; it felt like he had ants crawling underneath his skin. His joints and muscles ached all over, making him feel like he got hit by an eighteen-wheeler.

He rolled over onto his side and let out a pained whimper. His breathing went shallow and quickened. He was going to hyperventilate.

"Parker."

Parker looked up at his mate. Colton was standing in front of the campfire in all of his glorious nakedness, but Parker hurt so bad he couldn't even think of getting it up for his sexy alpha mate.

On either side of Colton were two large wolves: one chocolate brown, and one a dark auburn brown. Nearby, stood a big brown grizzly bear with a small grey wolf plastered by his side.

Parker gasped. Holy shit, a grizzly bear! Oh, wait, it was Buck. He knew that. Why couldn't he think straight?

"Parker, look at me."

Parker met Colton's dark eyes. Colton stepped forward and squatted down.

"You can do this, pup," he said quietly. "I am so proud of you and I can't wait to run with you."

Parker's body was wracked with another jolt of agonizing pain. "Hurts..."

"You're fighting the change. Don't fight it, pup. Relax. Look up at the moon. Feel the pull."

Parker looked up past Colton at the full moon. The air was clear and the moon was big and bright as it began its rise into the sky.

"Think of my wolf," Colton whispered. "Remember the first time you saw me, touched me? Remember what it was like when I changed? Think of your body doing that."

Parker closed his eyes and thought back on the first time he saw Colton change. He remembered laying with the wolf, how comforting it felt.

"There you go." Colton's whisper was so soothing. "I can feel it, Parker. I can feel your wolf."

Parker felt something in the back of his consciousness pushing at him, wanting to get out. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. As he opened his eyes and looked up at the moon, his body relaxed and went limp.

His skin started to tingle as if a static charge covered him.

The bones in his legs snapped, making Parker scream in pain.

It was finally happening; he couldn't stop it!

His eyes flew up to Colton's face in panic and he stared into Colton's dark eyes.

"That's it, pup. Let me see you."

Parker's bones cracked and stretched. Hair pushed its way through his skin. His new teeth and fangs burst through his gums and he tasted the copper tinge of blood. His jaw, nose and ears elongated as claws pushed through his fingers. His tailbone popped as a tail grew out.

Several seconds later, a small wolf with fur almost as white as the moon lay on the ground.

Colton dropped to a squat. He rubbed his hands through Parker's fur. He looked down at Parker with tears in his dark eyes, eyes full of love and pride. "You're so beautiful, pup. Happy birthday." A tear slid down Colton's cheek.

Parker liked that Colton called today his second birthday. In a way, he really was reborn today. He swiped his tongue across Colton's hand.

Colton laughed quietly. "I love you, too, pup."

Colton leaned forward onto his hands and Parker watched his change through his new eyes.

The massive black wolf nudged Parker with his muzzle. Parker awkwardly pushed to his feet, standing on four paws for the first time. Parker took his first shaky steps. He circled around the bonfire, becoming more comfortable with each step he took.

Making his way back to his mate, he leaned against Colton. The big black wolf rubbed his body all over Parker's, bathing him in the alpha's scent.

Colton lifted his head and howled triumphantly. Parker tipped his head back and joined in. Trey, Jed and Stan did the same while Buck let loose a grizzly roar.

Colton looked at each of the members of his pack in turn, then took off full speed into the forest.

Parker leapt forward and gave chase after his Alpha. After his mate.

* * *

Parker rolled over and groaned. His body ached in places he didn't even know could ache. He opened his eyes and found Colton laying next to him, watching him.

They were back in their bed and the sun was shining brightly through the cabin windows.

"How do you feel?" Colton asked. He ran his fingers over Parker's forehead, pushing his bangs to the side.

"Like I got hit by a bus."

"Your body is adjusting to the shift. Tonight will be much easier."

"Tonight?" Parker groaned.

"Yeah, tonight. What, you thought the full moon was only one night? I promise it'll be better tonight."

"I hope so."

"You're a beautiful wolf, Parker. My wolf was very happy. He loves you."

"Yeah," Parker muttered, his face going bright red. "I could tell." The pain in his backside reminded him acutely of how much Colton's wolf liked his wolf.

Colton laughed. "I couldn't help myself."

"Jeez, Colt. You could've at least warned me beforehand that you were going to have wolf sex with me."

"I didn't plan on it. But my wolf wanted it, so I took it," he said unapologetically.

Parker remembered spending the night running around the forest with Colton and his pack-mates. Running as a wolf was amazing. He felt one with nature. He finally understood what Colton had told him. His pack-mates were more than just friends. They were his brothers.

He watched with fascination as they boxed in a huge buck and killed it. While he previously would have been revolted by such a display, there was something so natural about it.

Colton used his powerful jaws and dragged the deer over to Parker, proudly presenting his mate with the prize. Parker cringed and backed away when Colton began to eat, but watching Colton tear into the deer did something to Parker. Parker moved in and shared the animal with his mate. When they were finished, Parker did his best to drag the carcass over to the others.

He watched them feast while Colton bathed him all over with his tongue, then rubbed his fur all over Parker's body. After Colton sniffed and licked around Parker's tail, he grabbed Parker by the scuff of his neck and dragged him deeper into the woods for privacy.

The memory of Colton's wolf mounting him had Parker covering his eyes with his arm and groaning in embarrassment.

Colton laughed softly. The smug grin on his face made Parker nudge him in the ribs with an elbow. "Stop thinking about that. It's not right."

"Your wolf submitted to me. I would have backed off if you didn't want it."

"Just don't tell anyone."

"I'm sure they knew what we were doing."

"Oh god."

Parker rolled onto his back and stretched his arms over his head. His back and shoulders popped and he relaxed back into the mattress. He reached up and scratched his cheek, surprised to find stubble.

"Someone needs to shave," Colton said.

"Really?"

"Yup."

"I've never been able to grow a beard before," Parker said as he stroked his scratchy chin. "I barely had peach fuzz. Maybe I'll grow a goatee."

"I think you'll shave it smooth."

"Because it's all about what you like," he said sarcastically.

"Yup. Thanks for figuring that out. Oh, well looky here," Colton said with a chuckle. The tip of his finger traced down Parker's chest to his belly button. His finger wiggled through the blond treasure trail that led down to his groin.

Parker sat up on his elbows and looked down. He didn't have that trail of hair before. It led down to his pubes, where his cock was half asleep, half hard, underneath Colton's caressing hand.

Pressure in his bladder reminded Parker he urgently needed to take care of business.

"I gotta pee."

He hopped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. He stood in front of the toilet and gripped his dick. He let his head fall back between his shoulders as he sighed and relaxed his muscles. Urine streamed out and splashed everywhere, splattering his fingers and the toilet rim.

"Damn! What the hell?!"

Parker looked down. The head of his penis was completely covered by a foreskin. "Where the hell did that come from?!"

He pulled the skin back like he had seen Colton do and got things under control, the remaining urine making it into the actual toilet bowl.

"I told you scars would heal," Colton said with a laugh. He was leaning in the bathroom doorway, watching Parker.

"I didn't think you meant this," he groused as he shook it off.

While Parker washed his hands and around the head of his new dick, Colton cleaned the toilet and the floor.

"It feels funny," Parker said as he slid the skin back and forth, playing with it like it was a brand new toy.

"Let me see."

Colton took Parker's dick in his hand and started to slide his hand up and down. "Nice and smooth. So pink and pretty."

Parker was about to protest his penis being called pretty, but he was overwhelmed by the feeling of Colton's hand. He grabbed the bathroom counter and let out a moan as he stiffened to full erection. "Holy crap." The new sensations were quickly taking him to the edge. "Oh god, Colt," he gasped.

"Let's see if it tastes the same," Colton said as he dropped down to his knees.

* * *

The grey wolf watched the cabin from a distance. He could smell his enemy inside, could hear them laughing, could hear them fucking.

And he seethed with rage.

He almost had the little bitch again, but he hadn't scented the big, dumb red-head. His injured ear twitched as a reminder of what the big one did to him. Yes, that one would die too.

He growled, dripping foamy saliva onto the ground.

The next time he would succeed.

Even if it killed him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds