• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time for Lipstick

Time for Lipstick

12

We have developed a signal over time whereby I convey my interest in having sex and give my wife a decent forewarning to get in the mood.

It was intended to be something that could be said around others that would still offer clear meaning to my wife.

Lori as it happens is particularly aroused with putting on lipstick. All the better if it is bright red lipstick. Or better still if I paint the lipstick on her full lips. Which is fine by me as I have a strong preference for full lips and Lori generously meets my preferred female archetype with full lips framing naturally straight and beautifully symmetrical teeth.

Our signal? "Do you need to go put on lipstick?" or some similar reference to lipstick.

Why the signal? Lori likes to get in a receptive mindset by doing some preparatory reading. Like most guys, I'm visual and like a few naughty pictures, but it doesn't require much to get me interested. Lori in a smile and the mood is more than enough. Lori's preferred gear shift for the mind is erotic stories. She's a little tiger when aroused but prim, proper and even a big resistant when not aroused. Raised on a farm in a proper guilt ridden Catholic family, she was conditioned to think of sex as something dirty and endured. I think she was surprised when at college she discovered she liked it, but that family of origin background is always a hurdle to get over. As a consequence, her favorite erotic stories involve authority figures or mind control where the responsibility for engaging in sex is removed from her choice. It's a bit complex psychologically as she desires to be controlled in the bedroom, even spanked for being a bad girl. That's not what work colleagues would expect as outside the bedroom she's quite in control and supervises mostly men as a real estate construction project manager. At work she's a well-dressed, statuesque blonde with authoritative knowledge of construction and an MBA. Ah, but if she gets in the mood she needs to be controlled and wants to be spanked.

I try to indulge her whims, though I hadn't even considered striking a woman before she asked. It would be ungentlemanly. But she told me one of the steamy love stories she read as a teenager that she wasn't supposed to find in her mother's trove of paperbacks. It involved a dashing Caribbean pirate that kidnapped a beautiful blonde lass. The pirate had dark flowing hair, and an open white shirt with blouson sleeves and tight pants tucked into knee high boots. I was never sure if the description was from the text, the front cover -- it does sound very Harlequin romance in style, or merely Lori's imagination filling in desirable details. In any case, the blonde lass resist the pirate's interest, because it is the proper thing to do. It's what is expected of an English lady, even in distress. Yet she secretly is increasingly intrigued by and attracted to the dashing, athletic and it turns out intelligent pirate. Still duty compelled her to attempt to escape. An attempt that was, alas unsuccessful. But it left her drenched in the rolling surf on a sheltered Caribbean cay with nothing but a thin white cotton shift and torn petticoat both drenched to near transparency. The pirate in his rage determines to treat her like the spoiled brat child her behavior henceforth has suggested and spanks the lass. The physical contact on her bottom lowered her defenses and rather than fighting, the passion was reversed and converted to lust. The end was a predictable coupling fueled by passions long denied.

The story was apparently formative of Lori's later tastes. She still likes heroic stereotypes.

Where the lipstick fetish came into play I'm less certain. I do recall sharing a historical tidbit with her that lipstick was originally designed to echo the sexual arousal and engorgement of a woman's vaginal lips, repeating something from the History channel or some such source. Sounds plausible but I somehow doubt the Egyptians or Babylonians wrote that tidbit of insight down, so it's more likely modern speculation without much support other than someone else's sexual imagination. Then again, the Romans managed to record a lot of arcane detail, so maybe there is some historical basis to the fashion after all.

I do know that if I have any ambition to receive oral sex, that the lipstick is a necessary starting point. A carefully painted pair of lips, maybe even applying some color to Lori's nipples is definitely a fire-starter. With the right preparation Lori is particularly amused with leaving a tell tale circle of color where her lips have traveled. I don't mind the attention, so the investment in lipstick is well worth the ticket to ride. I've even painted her nether lips on occasion. Now that was delicious fun.

It's a trick to work that signal into casual conversation in public and a bit of a naughty thrill to be referring to sex in front of an audience. It can lead to a good teasing line of double entendres to extend the sexual tension.

But in private, I can be more direct. This time, I merely taped a tube of Lori's favorite lipstick to the entry door from the garage on a Friday afternoon, where she couldn't help but see it staring her in the face when she got home.

Nothing was said immediately. We instead did the usual after work routine. We prepared dinner and ate with talk of work and the usual weekend planning. We retired to the couch to watch a little news. Lori likes Bill O'Reilly so we caught a bit of that together. Soon though she opened her laptop. I'm sure she at least started with more innocent things like checking e-mail, maybe seeing what was listed on Craigslist, or reviewing new blog entries on professional sites. Eventually though I knew she ended up on mind control stories (mcstories.com) or Literotica, or one of a half-dozen or so sites that untied her inhibitions and gave her permission in one form or another to be naughty. The sun was moving towards its daily conclusion as she read.

I watched a good part of a movie. One I'd seen before and liked, so it was easy to digest. It was a Jesse Stone movie, "Thin Ice," with Tom Selleck who fits Lori's tastes and preferences pretty well, not that she was paying much attention. Midway through the movie Lori got up from the couch to get a drink. I was absorbed with the drama so didn't pay much attention. As the movie wound up to its climax, Lori reappeared.

She was freshly showered. Her hair was precisely coiffed. The perfume she wore was "Lauren" -- a favorite of mine, at least when on her. She had on a black lace demi bra with faded rose lace appliqué trim and a pair of very sheer white, split crotch panties. She was armed with a half empty whisky and Seven -- whisky being another key to release inhibitions. Get Lori a little bit drunk and there's a good chance of getting lucky. In her other hand was a stick of lipstick, an almost certain guarantee of sexual success.

She handed me the lipstick as I stood to attention. Guess I was going to miss the end of the movie, but that's one reason I picked a story I'd seen before. I knew Jesse was going to end up lonely but I wasn't. Lori wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and leaned back provocatively to give me room for my artistic ministrations to her lips, while pressing her hips into my groin.

"Time for lipstick," she purred.

I obliged, painting first the upper lip as she parted them in a very suggestive way, then the lower lip, and finally some touch up in various places to assure a smooth line and full coverage.

"Pretty inviting opening," I observed.

"I got the message when I came home. Very subtle."

That last was sarcasm, but with warm humor. I turned the base of the lipstick to retract the shiny red wax and replaced the cap, slipping it into my shirt pocket for later retrieval. I had other things I wanted my hands free to grab. Her bare ass cheeks were left exposed by the lace panties and felt hot and smooth to my touch.

My woman likes having her cheeks massaged and teased. I like doing it. I love the soft, delicate skin of her inner thigh. A nice gentle tease of that sensitive area combined with a firm massage of the deep muscles of her thigh and butt eventually has her arching her back to ask for an even more intimate touch.

I couldn't let the lipstick go to waste either. I was hungry for a kiss and she responded in kind with a wet, open kiss, aggressive with teeth and tongue. Her eyes were closed and breathing fast as she fumbled to undo my shirt and open my fly.

I love a low cut demi bra and the way it shows off cleavage. Lori's 34DDs were displayed to good effect and I could feel both the lace and her bare skin as she clung to me in an amorous embrace.

She wanted to be touched inside and penetrated but I wasn't yet ready to oblige. Still I could feel the heat between her legs and even moisture on her bare thighs. I had no doubt when I finally touched her longing that she would be slick and wet.

I like it when she's horny and wanton. I like it when she looks sexy. In a bra and crotchless panties it's not hard to look sexy. But she manages it just in crisp white blouse and slacks for work. She doesn't have any excess bulges, still commanding nice legs and nicely shaped butt with a narrow waist. I wasn't always so cavalier but now I like that other men look in appreciation at my woman. I'd like to show her off even more. When whispering bedroom talk I tell her how other men would like to enjoy her. I encourage her to show off. Even to be a bad girl. She likes being naughty occasionally, at least in her imagination. I teased her a bit, "Wouldn't other men like to see you now."

"I don't want other men right now," she whimpered in my ear. "Touch me there. See how wet I am for you."

Hard for me to argue with that. I gave her what she wanted. I firmly grasped one cheek in my left hand and reached under her bottom with my right to finally probe her slick and hot pussy lips with my fingers.

"You are wet. I love it when you're horny and soaking wet like this."

She shimmied to meet my fingers and direct her pleasure.

"Nice and accessible panties. You should make your pussy available like this more often."

She shoved my pants down over my hips and to the floor and I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of the heap of clothes, naked for her but for the open shirt and now somewhat silly looking dress socks. She apparently wasn't focused on my fading sense of style. Rather, while firmly squeezing my balls with one hand she pushed me back down on the couch with the other. She knows I like a little firmness to make my testicles ache with both pain and desire.

She knelt down before me, alternately firmly squeezing a testicle and stroking my cock to full erectness with her soft hands. Lori bent lower and gently bit a testicle before kissing it and licking up the shaft. Her tongue curled around my cock before her mouth engulfed the glans. I could feel the sharp edge of her lower teeth on the cornea of the crown and then the heat of her mouth. It almost made me dizzy, it was so overpowering. I was enjoying the top down view of that sexy black and old rose lace demi bra.

She got into a rhythm sucking on the tip while pumping my cock with one hand, timed to match her mouth. The other hand still supported my scrotum but exacted a painful ache by unpredictably rolling a nut, hard between her fingers when she felt like it. I'd squirm and groan with that bit of torture. My cock was burning and my hands stroked Lori's hair and ears.

The heat on my cock and rush of blood from my brain made me dizzy. I wanted to drop my head back but it was hard not to watch her lips wrapped most intimately around a cock. The red from her lipstick was now smeared on my cock. For some reason she found that particularly sexy and I knew she would admire her artwork later.

Receiving oral sex was a rare pleasure. Lori had to be in just the right mood to offer her mouth, so it was heaven to feel her so intimate and passionate, lighting a fire between my legs. At my age it is harder to orgasm than when I was twenty. Reserve is not all bad as Lori can orgasm with any position or technique we've tried. For her the issue is not coming too soon, so that while I love her riding on top to play with her breasts, she comes too quickly and very powerfully that way. Lori likes to find ways to bring me close to climax and keep me on the edge as her own libido builds, in hopes of coordinating that rare simultaneous or near simultaneous climax. So I had no illusions that her current attentions would let me cum in her mouth, an even rarer treat. Still, the fire from her wet mouth was exquisite.

"Very amorous. Feeling a bit naughty today?" I asked.

"Umn," she moaned on my cock and shook her head that could have been a nod, but may have just been her bobbing. I took it for a, "Yes," anyway.

"How naughty do you want to be?" I pressed.

This time she paused long enough to answer clearly, "Very."

"So you've been a bad girl?"

"Yes," she answered, very softly but clearly, almost like she was speaking to my cock. She whispered, "You can do anything to me, I'm feeling very naughty. Let's go into the bedroom."

She stood up with her lips still locked around the helmet of my cock, sucking hard as she straightened her legs but remained seductively bent over. She then pulled on my arms while still remaining locked on with her mouth. Only when I was standing did she open her mouth and disengage. She led me to the bedroom.

There, her preparations were obvious. The bed was striped back to sheets with a pile of pillows in the center of the bed. Lori had even laid out toys and accoutrements for potential use. We have a large bedroom with a huge vaulted ceiling and large windows, much bigger than any of our prior homes. The master bedroom faces east into our walled and very private backyard, overlooking the pool. No need to close the shades for privacy as there are no neighboring homes positioned to see into those windows. The afternoon light was soft and indirect as the backyard was already mostly in shadow. Outside the sun was in the golden hour before sunset when colors are most intense. Some of that same golden glow lit Lori's creamy pale skin. Tanning wasn't much use to Lori as her skin matched her pale blonde hair. The reddish pink of her mouth, nipples and vulva stood out all the more in contrast. I kissed her firmly on her mouth and probed with my tongue.

She answered with short, urgent moans and a probing tongue. She broke off to tease, "I can still taste your cock, can you?"

With that she turned and knelt on the bed, positioning herself facedown with the pile of pillows under her torso and hips, to present herself for rear entry. Now while Lori is slow to offer fellatio, I love cunnlingus. I dream of licking and sucking on a wide-open pussy. The feel of slick silk engorged pussy lips, the heat of a woman's passion, and the taste and smell of her sex are all ambrosia. And here I had a smorgasbord being offered.

I joined her on the bed. She wiggled her ass in invitation. With both thumbs I further spread her cheeks and opened her vaginal lips to expose both her wet hole and the hard nub of her clit. I started there with a firm tongue that licked deep into her passage. I kissed and sucked. She was dripping wet, easily lubricating and fully aroused. My face was quickly slick with her secretions.

One of the things I love about sex is the feedback loop of satisfaction. A good lover knows what his or her partner enjoys. The body seeks out more of the right touch. The sounds of passion betray particularly effective strokes or erogenous spots. I love feeling her pussy moving to meet my tongue, pressing into my mouth, while sharp squeals of pleasure and moans of desire punctuate the dance of sex.

"Okay, okay, okay," she panted short of breath, "If you don't' stop, I'm going to come." I paused, not ready for the late afternoon treat to end. I didn't want her to lose interest.

In the privacy of our marriage we do things to thrill and excite the other. Just as I know what Lori likes, she knows how to stimulate my imagination. She'll role-play for me. Lori likes to submit and I like to imagine her with other men.

When her breath evened out and her legs relaxed a bit. I returned to gently stroking the soft skin of her inner thighs with a very light touch of the fingertips and the briefest of forays over her pussy lips.

Among the toys laid out was a rarely used 10" vibrator, considerably bigger than my cock in circumference, at least at the base.

"So, you've been a bad girl?

"Yes."

"Was he big?"

"Yes, the big one."

I gave her a firm slap across one butt cheek, low and close enough for her to feel it against her wet pussy. I didn't understand exactly why she liked to be spanked during sex, but I knew she responded to it with intensity and that it lowered her defenses against what good girls don't do.

"So he fucked you?

"Yes."

"And you want him to fuck you again?"

"Yesss," she moaned in a softer more desperate voice.

"Did he make you suck his cock?"

This time she only nodded.

I placed the large pink vibrator at her mouth. She opened to suck it in and wet it with her saliva. She hummed around the vibrator like she had very recently on my cock. Once slick, I removed it from her mouth and instead ran the tip over her nether lips, gently parting and preparing her pussy for penetration. She arched her back and pushed in wanton demand. In answer, I pushed the thick vibrator forward to meet her hips, providing firm pressure but letting her control how deep the pink cock could go. I let her stretch and accommodate "his" size.

"Oh, fuck me," she begged.

I added some rhythm but did not yet turn on the vibrator's motor. I knew that created almost instantaneous orgasms and reserved that for the finish.

"So you like it when he bends you over and fucks you?"

The answer was a passionate grunt that may have contained a word, but I couldn't tell.

"How very bad," I added another firm spank and she jumped at the sharp sound.

"You like to bare your pussy for another man and spread your legs for his hard cock."

"Gahd, yes! Fuck me!" she begged in an urgent voice.

Her pussy was sloppy wet and the plunging vibrator generated smacking sounds. It was time to add the vibrator's battery powered enhancement on low speed. That was more than enough.

My own cock was rock hard, near bursting and dripping pre-cum.

Lori came hard with sharp, loud squeals and a high-pitched scream. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Now the pillows did their job and supported her hips when her legs no longer could.

I slipped the vibrator out and replaced "his" ten inches with my own live action eight. Lori desperate grabbed the pink vibrator and placed it her mouth while I grabbed her hips and pumped for my own climax and satisfaction.

My balls slapped against her wet open lips and exposed clit. I slapped her bottom with one hand and grabbed a handful of blonde hair in another, pulling firmly through the locks and stroking that hand down her back.

I was close and concentrated on the heat and building pressure.

She urged me on, mumbling around the vibrator in her mouth, "Cum for me. Come on. Cum for me."

With an ache in my lower back and painfully aching balls, the fire finally came and I felt the rush of cum pumping and release inside her still pulsing cunt. I added my own desperately pulsing genitals, my heart pounding in my chest and blood thudding in my ears.

We both collapsed on the bed for a bit, but the flush of heat across my skin forced me to separate once my head stopped spinning and ears stopped thumping quite so desperately. Suddenly hot, a shower sounded good and was our usual next step.

I slid off and started the shower. By agreement, Lori got first dibs on the shower nozzle. She joined me in the shower and we kissed and embraced.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time for Lipstick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds